All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 10'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
okay

Out of all the storiesI have read on this site (which is alot), this is the crueliest. I keep reading because I think you are a pretty good writer. I keep waiting for her to leave him and find a kind Dom or for him to show her some kindness. This is because of an affair? Yet he denies her food, and lets men they know take pictures of her? Where's her subdrop? She has to be experiencing confusion and depression after what he is doing to her. How can she want a man who treats her this way? Yeah, she loves the orgasums, but she does not like the humilation. At some point, she has to realize she can find a man who will not abuse, torture and humilate her. I will be so disapointed if this is all there is,the crap he's doing to her and the 14 days are over and they just continue on. She had an affair, but she does not deserve this. I hope you can write more to the storythan this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm enjoying this story and I look for a new installment every time I log onto the site. Please write more and quickly *smiles* I'm hungry to find out what he has planned for her next.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
huh you fooled me

I thought that this was finally going to be just too much for her, she'd do it but be really upset, he'd see he'd gone too far and feel badly and make it up to her...

oh well, looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
I agree

I like your story but now I am just reading it to find out when he realizes he has gone to far.

Now with her picture being out and the pastor knowing they can never go back to a loving relationship and that is what I have been waiting for.

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. The pastor?

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What she's been forced to do so far has been, well arousing, but this is too far for my taste. I mean is the goal in this story for her to redeem herself or for him just to destroy her. I mean putting your wife on display, i'm sorry, but that's crossing the line for my taste. There's a difference between payback and this. He had no one but her and Roger know about the cheating and Jack is forcing her to pretty much parade around town in her slut state. I mean does that really merit this, but then again i'm not much of an exhibitionist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Far too Excessive

I cannot understand why some writers have such a need to humilitate others to such an extreme. Initiallly, I enjoyed this because of the role reversal but now the punishments are completely too excessive (IMO) of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
being a female

f^king loved it, wish i could have all he is doing to her

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 9 years ago
A change

This chapter felt a bit off kilter, he changed too fast, could have done with hi e other explains why and/ or her getting a bit cross about it as his behaviour seemed unfair.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
No more.

Too much. He has become the worst kind of sadistic animal. I hate him. At first I thought he was justified but he has passed punishment. Now he's a mean sadistic bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
JudyLee

Again point well made by JudyLee that display he put on for the men in whatever kind of establihment that is was totally disgusting especially since her pastor was watching her too. The other horrible act that he pulled in the morning as well that was very abusive and humiliating and I felt quite disgusted since I particularly think that type of play is gross although is not typically done like and sure that wasn't his intention, her licking him off after he'd peed was absolutely gross.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 6 years ago
a bit far

You had me up until now but the story has becoming a bit repetitive on what kind of an asshole he can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Utterly Unrealistic

For a woman who’s had such a sheltered life the sadistic little turd has gone to far. If it had been a set up where none of the men knew her and he got all the photos at the end it could have worked. However given that she’s a fully paid member of the bible brigade having her pastor there is too much.

Somebody else has already commented on sub drop, so rather than her very unrealistic supposed arousal she’d be traumatised by now.

He doesn’t deserve her. Yes she cheated on him but she was clearly manipulated and towards the end was forced by Roger The Perv.

If she’s still submissive after this I’m calling bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading the comments, funny and touché to the Author as people are actually sucking themselves in and believing this wild tale.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is becoming tedious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous