All Comments on '14 Months 04: Christmas'

by Helleon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not really sure

I am not really sure where this story is going. I am damn sure I am enjoying the ride getting there, what’s sad is every day I check to see if a knew chapter has been posted. Keep it coming bra!

locoherblocoherbabout 4 years ago

FANTASTIC NEW SERIES

Best written story in non/con. Can't wait for the next chapter. "5 stars"

123cupcake456123cupcake456about 4 years ago
Can’t Wait

I am so loving this story! I can’t wait to read more! Please, please, please keep the chapters coming!

I am loving how feisty Sophie is and the anticipation of her big secret being revealed is keeping me on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another easy 5 stars

Great addition to the story.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I can already tell that this is one of those stories you wish would never end! 5 more stars and wishing I could give more! Just one more plea to keep it in the non-con section. I want this series in the Hall of Fame.

teehaateehaaabout 4 years ago
Something sinister is about to come.

There will be ups and there will be downs in your plot and you are a good storyteller. May I give you one well meant advise: you will probably want to stop one of your parts on a low note. And thats of course. Just make sure that at this point your next part which build it back up a bit is quite ready.

Your readers are by now emotionally attached to sophie. If you send them on a low and leave them frustrated there is achance for them to never come back.

I made this mistake on one of my first stories and lost a third of my readers this way. And my amazon data backs this up. In my longer stories the people choose fo 80 percent to interrupt the reading at least one chapter after the low point. Nobody likes to be left depressed.

For this part 5 stars again even as my personal kinks aren't met. The story is this good to keep me aboard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHelleon@Helleon
Hi All, I'm Australian so my English is an odd amalgamation of mainly British and some American grammar and spelling so I am never going to please Grammar nazi's in any camp. If you are a grammar nazi best to avoid me and my writing. Happy to talk to people feel free to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories