18 Year Old Altar Boy's Revenge

Story Info
18 year old altar boy wants to seduce father in revenge.
755 words
4.09
10.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gayguilt
Gayguilt
38 Followers

Not everyone can say some of their best sexual experiences happened in a church.

At the time of writing this, I'm 19. Everything that happened, happened after my 18th birthday. When my mum found out I was gay, I was 15. Two months after my mum found out, I was suddenly enrolled in a volunteer programme at our local church - that's no coincidence, my mum made me volunteer to try and keep on the straight and narrow (straight being the operative word). She never admitted this - and it wasn't confirmed until a few years after I started volunteering - but I always knew.

Two weeks after my 18th birthday, I was in one of the church's side rooms sorting out paper work for Farther. I was in there for a while before accidentally stumbling across individual files for every one of the alter volunteers. I picked mine up and filtered through the sheets. It mostly contained next of kin details and emergency contact information. One letter, written in my mum's hand and dated only 3 weeks prior, caught my eye. It read:

"Dear Father,

Thank you for everything. Our Billy started volunteering with you at the age of 15. His 18th birthday is quickly approaching. For three years, he has volunteered for you and for God. I never did tell you this, but I enrolled Billy because he was having unnatural thoughts about other men. I knew the church - and a well rounded male influence such as yourself - would put him back on the right track and stop those unnatural sexual thoughts.

Billy will be going to volunteer abroad once he's 19. I would appreciate you allowing Billy to continue to volunteer until then.

Regards,

Mrs Jackson (Billy's mum)"

I don't know why I was so angry after reading it. I always knew that's why she made me volunteer, but to see her state it so openly infuriated me. It embarrassed me. And not to mentioned that she was wrong. My gay thoughts didn't stop - men are all I think about. Their strength; the bulge in the pants from their cock; the bump in the pants from the arse; the armpits and muscly arms. I always fantasised about a man sticking his tongue up my arse or a man sitting naked on my face while furiously wanking his own cock. I even had wanks thinking about Father. He was only in his late 30s. He had a thick blonde hair and clearly looked after himself in the gym. He wasn't overly muscly, but he was toned. He had blue eyes and was generally an attractive man. I often thought it was a waste that he could only be in a relationship with God.

I slammed the letter back into the file and rammed the desk door shut. The noise must have caught Father's attention, as he came hurrying in.

"Billy? Is everything okay?"

"I found my mum's letter," I replied, looking at the floor. "In my file."

Father looked sheepish and ushered me to the couch to take a seat. It was only a small two seater, and he was sat far too close to me for my liking.

"Tell me how you're feeling," he said.

"Embarrassed. Angry," I replied.

"You need not be embarrassed," Father said. "The unnatural thoughts - as your mum put it - aren't all that uncommon. You aren't alone."

What did he mean by this? I looked up and we caught eye contact. I suddenly noticed how plump his lips were.

"A lot of people have these thoughts, but not everybody acts on them," he continued.

Lovingly, he placed his hand on my knee. I could feel my penis begin to stir. Father didn't mean anything other than a reassuring pat, but my penis had other ideas.

"Your mum did the right thing enrolling you at the church. The church has kept me on the straight and narrow," he said, beginning to walk out of the room. "Why don't you finish off what you're doing and make an early dart?"

I watched Father leave the room. I watched his arse in his tight chinos and imagined his arse pressed against my face. I could see the lining on his underwear - he was wearing tight briefs. I still felt angry - and I suddenly knew how I wanted to express that anger. I wanted to persuade father to not be so straight and narrow anymore.

please tell me your thoughts. I'm excited for part 2.

Gayguilt
Gayguilt
38 Followers