18 Year Old Altar Boy's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
18 year old alter boy takes revenge and seduces priest.
1k words
4.06
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gayguilt
Gayguilt
37 Followers

I volunteered at the church once a week. It felt like a life time waiting for my next shift. I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the thought of Father and my mission to seduce him and take him off the straight and narrow.

Part of me did want to do it out of sheer anger, granted. Part of me also wanted to do it because the thrill of the chase, and the person I was chasing being the very epitome of hard to get. But, the biggest part of me wanted to do it purely because Father was hot. Every night on the days leading up to my shift, I lay in bed and wanked my cock at the thought of being on my knees in front of Father, with his naked arse pressed against the alter. I imagined him bending me over the pulpit and shoving his cock up my Virgin arsehole and fucking me. In between wanking, I would plan my seduction.

...

The day of my next shift arrived. I showered and picked out tight fitting clothes on purpose. I picked out some tight grey tracksuit bottoms with a matching sweater. As I put it on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a typical twink, but slightly on the athletic side. I didn't have abs, but a flat stomach. I blow dried my hair so that it was styled in a quiff, moisturised my face, and left for church.

I got there to find Father sat at a desk in a side room. He was writing a sermon and looked very industrious. He had his priest outfit on from a mass he conducted not long ago, complete with his dog collar.

"Hi Father," I said, loitering by the door. I purposely looked sheepish and sad. "I'll pick away the hymn books and get out of your way."

Father jumped straight out of his chair, the noise of the chair against the slabs echoing across the church. He looked genuinely concerned. Perfect, I thought.

"Billy? Are you okay? You don't sound your normal self."

"I've a lot on my mind, but I'm fine."

Father ushered me over to the same two seater sofa we sat on last time.

"When you have stuff on your mind, it's good to share," he said. "I'm glad you came when you did, as I was about to head to the gym and you'd have missed me. They've just reopened after their unfortunate fire."

"I'm too embarrassed to share," I said, looking at the floor and feigning a sniffle.

Father placed his hand on my knee and gave it a platonic squeeze.

"You needn't be embarrassed," he said, "I hear all sorts in confession and I'm not one to judge - only God can do that, and he seldom does".

"Well," I said, after a short silence, "I've been struggling with - erm - the content of my mum's letter lately."

"Ah - you're angry over reading the -"

"No," I interrupted. "I've been struggling with what she mentioned. The improper thoughts".

"Ah. I see. Go on"

I turned my body so I was facing Father. He was sat with his body language open. He has his chest facing me, and his legs slightly open too. I could see his crotch in his chinos, and with God as my witness, I wanted to throw my head into it.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot about men," I said. I purposely started off subtle, acting as if was shy. Father was silent, but still actively listening. He was a good listener.

"I think about men all the time. I seem to be horny all day, everyone - I guess it's my age - I try to stop it but I just can't help it."

"I see," father said, "well, you mustn't punish yourself for something you can't control."

"I'm constantly looking at men everywhere. Looking at their bum and imagining me holding it. I look at them in the street, shops .... And in the church."

Father shuffled in his seat a little bit. He was sweating a little bit and appeared flustered. He gulped and said 'right, well' but wasn't able to say much more as I continued speaking. I was on a flow and didn't want to stop.

"I see these men everywhere and almost store the images up and then go home and, when I know I'm alone, I play with myself, father. I know I shouldn't, but I masterbate with the thoughts of these men doing things to me. I strip and lay in bed naked and imagine them all over me."

By this point, I was rock hard in my jogging bottoms. The thought of knowing Father was flustered, and even just saying these things out loud made me so horny. I knew what I had to do now.

"It's horrible father. I can't help it. Even now, I'm so horny just from sitting here and having this conversation," I said, while pointing at my cock, which was hard and pressed against the grey fabric of my tracksuit bottoms. I watched Father's eyes fall down to my crotch and his eyes linger there for what felt like an eternity. I watched him gulp and look away and look back, not sure what to do with himself.

I stood up and headed for the door of the office. Father stood up behind me and called for me to stop.

"Billy," he said, "don't be embarrassed. You did the right thing telling me."

I stood there, rock hard, pretending to cover myself with my hands.

Father picked up his file and held it in front of hit crotch. He thought he was being subtle, little did he realise that, moments ago, I saw that his penis was also rock hard.

"Thanks father," I said, running out of the door, pretending to be embarrassed.

I felt triumphant leaving the church. I made Father hot and bothered. I made him have a boner, and I know he'll be thinking of me and my little virgin arse all night. Not only that, but I now know where he gyms - there's only one gym near us that had a huge fire recently.

My next stage of seduction is bumping into father in the gym.

Gayguilt
Gayguilt
37 Followers