19 Year Old Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
19 year old girl.
1.6k words
3.79
12.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teen girl's sexual experiences (part 1)

My name is Sarah, I'm from Dublin, and I'm nearly 19. I am 5'5, brunette, slim, with 34B breasts and a nice round but firm ass. I stay in good shape because I play soccer. I am in secondary school, my sixth year, and I am hoping to go to college and go on and to be a primary school teacher. I have had several boyfriends, but I am still a virgin. It has become a bit of an issue for me as I have become more sexually active and horny. I had planned to lose my virginity with a previous boyfriend at a house party, but the idiot got drunk and couldn't get it up, which was embarrassing for him but a real let down for me. My only sexual experiences have been being felt up, fingered, given hand jobs, and of course, given blow jobs, though I've never swallowed. Most of the girls I know have had sex with their boyfriends.

For me, it's not about a rite of passage but more because I want to do it. I have watched porn and masturbated to the different scenes, hoping to be that girl someday. This has made me determined to have sex, and soon. It was at this point that I came across an online advertising site called Locanto, which had a casual sex section for sex dates. I read the ads and knew this was my opportunity to arrange a meeting with a guy who knew what he was doing. All of the ads were by guys who were older, ranging from 18 to 65; some ads were accompanied by a picture of their cock. The idea of being fucked by an older guy was a real turn-on for me. You had to be 18 to register, place

A few days later, I received messages from all of them. I read them all intently; they all sent me numerous cock pics, telling me explicitly what they wanted to do to me and wanting me to send them pictures. I took several pictures from in front of the mirror, using my phone to block my face. The pictures were of me in my school uniform, with my blouse open, showing my bra, and another of me in my bra and pant only. I expressed a desire to meet them when it was convenient, along with my desire to have sex and lose my virginity. I was excited, and I wanted to see what their responses to my pictures would be, especially the one of me in my school uniform. I had second thoughts about it, as I wondered if it might scare them off. When I received their responses, all was well; two questioned my real age, and the other said he wanted to do me in.

The first guy I arranged to meet was a guy called Dave; he was 38, married, and had three small kids. He stood 6 feet tall, was in good shape, and had a six-inch penis. He said that he and his wife didn't have sex often as they had busy lives with work and kids. He found my pictures a real turn-on. He lived around a 30-minute drive from my house, so we arranged to meet at a local Dunne's store. I decided to dress casually but also to allow easy access to my body without too much clothing. I wore a nice bra and matching thong, a black blouse, a knee-length skirt, ankle-length boots, and a coat. When we met, I got into his car, and we chatted for a bit. After a while, he asked if I'd like to go somewhere more private. I agreed, so he drove to the parking lot of a local wood that I knew off. It is usually busy during the day with people out running or walking, but quiet at night.

There were 2 other cars there, so he parked away from them at the end of the parking lot. As it was dark, I couldn't really see anyone in them. Once he parked, he switched off the engine, and he moved closer to me, pulling me in for a kiss, slow and soft at first, and his tongue touching mine. The more he kissed me, the greater his passion became; he started to feel my breasts from the outside of my coat. Just then another car pulled into the parking lot about 20 yards to the left of us. We separated, waiting to see what they were going to do, but they were just sitting in the car chatting. They didn't seem to be in any hurry to go anywhere.

I said, Dave, why don't we go for a walk? I've been here a few times, so even though it's dark, it's easy to follow the paths".

He seemed to relax a bit and agree. We got out of the car and went walking down the nearest path for about 200 yards. I suggested we move into the trees for some privacy. We stopped by a large tree that had fallen, its trunk lying on the ground. Once Dave had sat down on it, I moved to stand in front of him in between his legs.

We started to kiss once again, this time quite passionately. He started to unzip my coat, then took it off me and placed it on the tree trunk. He pulled me close, grabbing my ass and squeezing my cheeks. I could feel his cock getting hard as I was pressed against him. I moved my hand down to feel the bulge.

"Go on, babe, take it out" he said. "He's eager to meet you".

I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I slid my hand inside, first feeling it, and then removing it so I could stroke it better. He put his hand on my shoulder, pushing me down and saying, "Give it a kiss, girl". I got on my knees and started to suck his cock. I'd say he was about 6 inches, which is pretty thick compared to some of the cocks I had sucked before. I was sucking it for a minute or two when he placed his hands on my head and started to slowly fuck my mouth. I gagged a bit at this, as I wasn't used to it, and got him to stop.

Sorry, babe, I got a bit carried away, but you're ok," he said.

Yes, "I said.

He made me stand up and started to kiss me again. He started to unbutton my blouse so he could feel my breasts. He reached around and unclipped my bra, so my breasts were exposed. He started to fondle and feel them with his left hand and then started to suck them, at first gently and then more aggressively. With his right, he moved it under my skirt, up to my underwear, and slid his hand inside, feeling my wet pussy.

"You like that, babe," he said.

Yes," I said.

He then slides his finger inside me, adding another and quickly thrusting it in and out of me. After a few minutes, he then started to pull my underwear down, telling me to remove them. Once I removed them, he took out a condom, removed it from its wrapper, and put it on. He told me to bend over the tree trunk; he liked it doggy style. He got on his knees and started to finger. He then licked my pussycat, which made me moan. I had never experienced this before. He then stood behind me.

"Ok babe, I am going to fuck you. Pop that sweet cherry". "First, I'll enter you, then move in and out slowly so you can get used to it, ok".

Yes," I said.

I spread my legs wide apart, and then I could feel the top of his cock pressing against my pussy as he slowly pressed it inside of me.

"You are so tight, babe, it feels great; that's it almost fully in, and there we go," he said. "Oh god, you're so big," I said.

It was sore at first, but now I feel filled up. He grabbed me by the hips and slowly moved in and out of me a few times, and then he pushed it in real deep, holding it there.

"You ok, babe? Are you enjoying it?" he asked.

Yes," I said.

He started to fuck me, slowly picking up the pace and taking hold of my hair in one hand. I could feel his cock inside me getting harder as his pace quickened. As his thrusts quickened, I could hear myself moaning. He fucked me for a few minutes before I felt him go rigid inside me, then he gasped as he came and stopped. He slowly removed his cock from me and then took off the condom before throwing it on the ground. He turned me around.

"Be a good girl and clean it for me," he said, holding his cock for me to sucking.

Once again, I got on my knees and sucked his cock, tasting the last remnants of his cum. Once this was done, we dressed, went back to his car, and he drove me back to the Dunne's where he had collected me. He told me he could only meet me for sex in the car or outdoors, as his wife and kids were at home. When I got home, I messaged him, thanked him, but I would not be meeting him again as I wanted more comfortable surroundings for my next time.