19 Year Old Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Teenage girl.
2.3k words
4.38
6.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teen girl's sexual experiences (part 2)

My name is Sarah, I'm from Dublin, and I'm 18. I am 5'5, brunette, slim, with 34B breasts and a firm ass. I stay in good shape because I play soccer. I recently had sex for the first time with a married guy I met through Locanto. We ended up doing it outdoors in the local woods at night. He was looking to meet again, but I think I would like to be in the same room next time. I didn't have to wait long as I was contacted by an older guy, 54, a widower with his own apartment near the city centre. He's Jack; he lost his wife to cancer six years ago and is not interested in meeting a woman for a relationship, but he says he does miss having sex. He was a stock broker but took early retirement when his wife fell ill so he could care for her. They were married for 25 years; they have no kids, and he lives alone.

He said we could meet and see if I might like to have sex with him; if not, that's ok too. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I asked him to send me some pictures of himself and, more importantly, his cock. He did, and I have to say I was impressed. It looked quite big and thick; he had said it was 8 inches. I agreed to meet him at his place next Friday afternoon, as I could finish school early and call over. I would tell my parents that I'm going into town with some friends as cover. When Friday came, I finished school at 3 p.m. and got a bus into the city centre, then made my way to his apartment block. I found his name and hit the button on the intercom. He answered shortly and buzzed me in. I took the elevator to his floor, where he met me and brought me into his place.

It was quite big and very fancy. He said he had lived there for the past 10 years. He was quite nice, very polite, and mannerly. He took my coat and bag and hung them up by the door, then offered me tea or coffee. There was classical music playing in the background from his Alexa. I said I would have tea, and while he went to get it, I used his bathroom to freshen up. He came back into his living room with a tray with a pot of tea, some milk, and some biscuits. He placed the tray on a small round table and started to pour my tea. We were sitting on his couch, having tea, and just making small talk about school, what I wanted to do after school, his life, his wife, and what he liked to do now that he was retired. He had been considering going back to work even though he didn't need the money but just to keep busy.

A friend of his had encouraged him to go back to playing golf again as a social outlet. I asked why he had placed his ad. He told her he had been on a few dates but realized he didn't want a relationship with anyone. No one could replace his wife, but he missed having sex. He had thought about hiring an escort but placed the ad instead. He was pleasantly surprised when I contacted him. At first he thought it was someone having a joke, but here we are.

"So Sarah, I must say you look sexy as hell in your uniform," he said, looking directly at me. "Every guy's secret fantasy," he said, laughing.

I smiled "why thank you".

He offered me more tea, but I declined. He then removed the tray and took it to the kitchen before returning and offering to show me the rest of the apartment and some of its views. It was on the 6th floor and at the end of the building, so it looked out on the city centre from two directions. He took me out onto the balcony to show me. It was quite nice, though I'm not good with heights. We went back inside, where we once again sat down on the couch.

"So Sarah, have you made a decision on whether or not you wish to stay and have sex or leave?" he said, smiling.

I smiled back and said, Jack, I would like to stay and hear more about that secret fantasy you have".

He laughed and said, "I'll go one better and show you."

He picked up the remote and switched on his TV. He then went and opened up an app on it, clicked on one of the folders, and opened one of the files.

He looked at me and said "Just watch".

It opened with an elderly teacher in a room when there was a knock at the door. A young girl enters the room, and he informs her that he has caught her cheating on a test. She is admonished, and he tells her that once the principal finds out, she will be expelled. She pleads with the teacher that she will do anything he wants. The teacher proceeds to take advantage of the situation and her. We watch it till the end, where the teacher has fucked her in several different positions.

"So what did you think of it, Sarah?" Jack asked. "It was hot, he had a big cock, and she seemed to enjoy it," I said, laughing.

He asked me what positions I liked. I told him I had only been fucked once, and it was doggy style.

He smiled and said, "Looks like I need to teach you a few things then".

He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. When we got there, he closed the door and sat on the end of the bed.

"So Sarah, I want to watch you slowly undress for me, everything off, and then I want you on your hands and knees in front of me, ok".

I nodded and slowly removed my jumper, my shoes, and socks, took off my tie, unzipped my skirt, and let it fall to the ground before stepping out of it. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, then unclipped my bra and removed it, then slowly removed my underwear.

"Now on your hands and knees, crawl to me, my dear".

I did as Jack asked and crawled to him. When I was little, he told me to bend over his lap because he was going to spank me for being a bad girl. I did as I was asked to do. I was lying over his lap, fully naked, with a bare ass.

"You have been a bad girl, and so you need to be punished," Jack said as he gave me gentle smacks on my bottom. After about 5 or 6, he said "Now it is time to serve your teacher, on your knees again".

I did as I was told and was on my knees facing him. He stood in front of me and pulled down his zip and took out his cock; it was big, uncut, and yet still not fully erect.

"Be a good girl and suck it for me, child".

Again, I did what was asked; I started to stroke it, and then slowly started to take the head into my mouth, lapping up the pre-cue. I then ran my tongue up and down the shaft before returning it to my mouth. I slowly started to take more and more into my mouth, feeling it get harder and harder. I fought down the urge to gag, taking my time and forcing more and more back down my throat. I couldn't get it all as it was huge, but I continued working on it as best I could, and I must have been doing a good job as Jack was moaning.

"Yes, good girl, now it's my turn," he said. Jack stopped me and made me stand, where he kissed me and pushed me onto the bed. "On your back, girl," he commanded.

He undressed, removing all his clothes, and then climbed onto the bed next to me.

He smiled and said "It's my turn to please you, my student".

He once again kissed me, while he took one of my nipples between his finger and thumb, squeezing it gently before starting to suck it and the other one. He kissed his way down my body until he reached my parting legs. He started to lick my pussy but not like Dave did; he took his time parting my lips with his tongue, driving it in deeper each time as my juices were flowing. I was absolutely lost in ecstasy and didn't notice that he had stopped and started to finger me vigorously. He continued to do so until I came, and boy, I came hard, screaming and moaning. I lay on the bed as Jack got up and went to his bedside locker.

He took out a packet of condoms, took one out, put it on, and once again sat on the edge of the bed.

Sarah, come over here and straddle me, please". I went over to him. "Place your knees on either side of me and face me," he said.

Once this was done, he told me to lift my ass up a bit while he moved his cock into place, then I slowly lowered onto it, moaning loudly as he entered me. I could feel his chest pulsating inside me.

"Now be a good girl and ride my big hard cock," Jack said.

I started to move up and down slowly at first, but quickened as I began to lose myself in pleasure, bouncing up and down on his large cock.

"That's it, good girl; when I am about to come, I am going to finish in your mouth, ok?" he said. Well, answer me, girl, when I ask a question".

Yes, please," I said.

I continued to ride him for another couple of minutes, when he suddenly stopped me, lifted me off the floor and onto the bed, before taking the condom off his cock.

"Now finish me off, girl, and make sure you swallow every last drop".

I smiled and started to suck his cock while cupping his balls. I could feel that Jack was close to coming as he was whimpering and moaning; his cock was rock hard and tasted salty due to the pre-cum.

Just then he said, "I'm Cumming, oh god," and I felt him go tense and then shoot huge amounts of cum in my mouth.

This was my first time swallowing a full load, so I did gag a bit but still took it all, every last drop. I made sure to lick every drop.

"Good girls, Sarah, worth waiting for; now lie down on the bed, please".

I did as I was told, and Jack lay next to me, pulling me close for a kiss and sucking my tongue while fondling my breasts. After a few minutes, he started to rub my clitoral area again, getting me excited and wet before he started to finger me. After a few minutes, he told me to get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. Jack came up behind me and started to lick my ass while continuing to finger my pussy—this was new to me. I was getting close to the point of commuting when he stopped to put a condom on. He told me to bend over, then he entered my wet pussy again, but this time he stuck his finger in my ass as well as his thumb while he fucked me.

"You have a great ass, very fuckable; I will enjoy fucking it when you're ready," he said.

It felt great, but I was worried about how I could possibly fit his cock in.

"You might be too big, Jack," I said meekly to him.

He just laughed while he continued to fuck me. Before he came, he stopped once again and lay on the bed next to me.

Well, we will see if it's too big. Climb on top of me again, but this time I am going to position my cock at your ass hole so you can slide down gently on to it and become accustomed to it".

I straddled him again and sat up until I felt the head of his cock at my ass hole. It took several attempts before I could position it properly. It was very tight and sore as it entered me.

"I am not going to fuck your ass today, but I want you to get used to the feel of it in your ass. After today, if you decide to come here again, I will fuck you with a condom for your pussy, but I will bareback your ass and finish inside you, so just sit on it for a bit," he said.

I had found it to be quite painful when it entered me, but the pain had subsided a bit, so I slowly moved my ass up and down slightly, but the intensity was overwhelming.

"I think you are starting to get used to it, girl," Jack said to me.

"It's quite sore and tight as hell," I moaned.

"Don't worry, next time will be better because during the week you will practice with a toy to stretch it and I will use plenty of lube. Don't worry, I like to be in control and prefer pleasure over pain".

He said. I continued to move slowly up and down in small motions, trying to get used to it, when he suddenly thrust his cock up while pulling my ass in a downward motion, ensuring that all his cock was fully in me. I could feel his balls against my cheeks. A quick, searing pain passed through me, and then he slowly removed his cock, pushing me on to my back while he masturbated and shot cum over my face and breasts.

Well, Sarah, let's get a shower and clean up, and then have some tea before I drive you home".