All Comments on '1955 In the Days Before Rock n Roll'

by Publandlady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I laughed and I'm Welsh!

DquiotiDquioti6 months ago

Nicely written, I was invested and looking for payback straightaway. Would like to hear more about the goings on of this quaint village.

Jaydean409Jaydean4096 months ago

Second the above comment, definitely needs another chapter. PC Jones was despicable, but, on the other hand, most of the ladies seemed to enjoy the fucking!!! More adventures, please!!!!

LimeyracerLimeyracer6 months ago

Loved it! My Mother was Welsh (look you Dai!) from Abertillery... But she got out of there fairly early (in the twenties,,) Her Father was a Plumber - NOT a Miner - and, from what I gather, "serviced" most of the Village Ladies until he moved the family to Essex (right across Country!) I have always wandered why??

Great Story - more please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellently written story. Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Very good story!

5

SelectReduxSelectRedux6 months ago

Engaging narrative and witty historical perspective. Good naughty fun.

P_AndererP_Anderer6 months ago

I'll forgive the typos and give you 5* for another good, bawdy tale!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant. Top class writing.

imadronG0imadronG03 months ago

aint karma a bitch . 5 stars . again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublandlady@Publandlady
There are a limited number of things I can write about sex but the addition of situation and circumstances make the possibilities infinite. My stories are mostly brief and very straight to the point. My personal favourite story is '1947 The Whirlwind Between Winters'. It wa...