1959 - Highway 1

Story Info
A Micro Lesbian Pulp Fiction.
749 words
3.61
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey's cherry red Corvette sped through the winding roads that hugged the Pacific cliffs of San Clemente. The sun seemed jealous that day, or maybe encouraging was the right word. Its bright, proud and unrelenting insistence felt like a stifling hand of a lover that had outstayed their welcome.

Gertie shifted the knot of her white and pink polkadot halter top at the base of her neck.

'How much trouble do you think I would be in if I took it off, Lacey?' she whined, itching at the knot.

'With me, or with the Orange County police?' Lacey replied, laughing with her head tilted back against the wind.

'It's not funny, Lacey, this sunburn is real bad and I can't stand it!'

Lacey shot a glance at her busty blonde companion, 'It's not that bad!'

'You kiddin' me? I feel like deli meat over here! You can't see anything out of those dumb sunglasses, look again!'

'Gertie, I can't, I'm drivin'. We could get in an accident!' Lacy's black hair whipped around her in a flurry. 'Why don't you wait until the next town over. We can stop and put some cream on it. You can put a sweater on or somethin'

'It hurts now, Lace, I can't!' Gertie tugged at the knot, desperate for it to come loose and free her of the inconvenience.

'We've been driving all day! You shouldn't have worn a halter top. If you take your top off we are going to get pulled over or somethin' worse!'

Gertie pursed her hot pink lips then let out a sob, 'Lacey, let's stop now, I can't take it anymore. Come on, be a pal! Pull into the next beach and we'll fix it up under a tree somewhere?'

Lacey glanced over at her friend, Gertie's heavy breasts were straining against the thin cotton of the halter. Jeez! Some idea it had been to drive from San Francisco to San Diego just to see a man about posing for some comic books. What would the girls back at the typing pool say if they found out what Gertie had been up to? Who knows who this guy was? He could skin Gertie and make a hat out her face while she was visiting with her grandma. Tag along, she said. It will be fine, she said. But she couldn't say no. She could never say no to Gertie.

Lacey pulled into the next off ramp and found a spot underneath a large cyprus by the beach.

'It seems pretty deserted, well...go on', she looked at her companion with an impatient urgency.

'Ain't you gunna help me?' said Gertie in a sweet voice.

Lacey opened her mouth and promptly shut it. She dipped her sunglasses and threw Gertie a look.

Gertie pushed her breasts out a little further, arching her back and pouted.

'This is all you, sweetheart,' said Lacey in a dry voice.

'Fine!' said Gertie, huffing in frustration. Readying herself, she tied back her hair. The bouncy golden curls framing her face as they fell around her features.

She reached for the knot at the back of her neck and began to fiddle, her breasts now fully straining against the fabric. As she struggled they jiggled along with her movements.

Lacey felt a hot pool gather in her abdomen. She held her breath.

'There!' The knot came loose and the material fell away. The curve of the side of her breast was exposed in a flash before she strained to take the top off entirely. She slipped the material over them and there they were, freed in a profane bounce.

'Ahhh! I'm stuck!!' she bounced up and down, struggling in her seat. 'Lacey help!'

Lacey sat frozen, jaw ajar, stunned and aroused by the vision before her.

'Lacey!'

'Sorry, let me..' her hands found the material and pulled upwards, liberating her entirely from the garment. Lacey stared, she was bare from the waist up, breathing heavy, a mess of blonde curls falling around her gorgeous breasts. Their gazes caught and neither wished to be freed, not from this.

The sound of a car overhead, broke their reverie.

'You best put somethin' on before someone sees' said Lacey.

Gertie grinned and shook her head, her button nose crinkled around her freckles, 'Nah!' she said, leaping out of the car she ran toward the ocean, kicking off her shoes and removing her shorts.

'Come on! What's the matter, afraid of gettin' wet?' she yelled over the waves.