All Comments on '1960s Pt. 03'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent coming of age story from long gone days.

SexyShelSexyShelover 2 years ago

Wow, great ending (and for your characters as well).

In the 70s to avoid the embarrassment of going in chemists the lads in our school had worked out which pub toilets had condom machines so would just find a pub which had toilets in the entrance area and slip in their with their coins.

BenLongBenLongover 2 years ago

Nice! Ah the memories! Such good times. You had me scratching my head with Harrison Marks - but Google is great for the memory. For me it was Penthouse; playboy was tame in comparison, although for years I had this one issue that later I found out had Playboy's first pubic hair picture in it.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Ah, the awkward memories!

Nicely recorded … thank you. 😎

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Loved the whole series.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 2 years ago

This is a wonderful coming of age story. I loved when you wrote that you "didn't just fuck" but that you "actually made love".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typos were distracting, e.g., their for there, most for moist, etc., but otherwise well done, top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So lovely! I makes me want to sleep with you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a lovely story. Please continue it...

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

A wonderful story. It certainly brought back many memories, I two, was a young boy of that era. Those activities and situations were wonderfully correct for the time. Much different from the outlook my grandchildren have today.

EuanEuanover 1 year ago

3 brilliant stories. You really caught the reality of being a teenager in the 60s. I was just as backward,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is funny how recollections differ. Being a Sixties teenager, with a Homefront mum and a father who spent 2 years as a POW, my memories are of a wild time that is now a fondly recalled past. The women who were my mum's age sometimes recalled that during the war, when Johnny didn't have any johnnies with him, they just used the back entrance. They didn't want to greet their absent husbands and lovers with a stranger that needed feeding. They passed their experience on to their daughters, who when they prepared for an evening's fun, tidied up front and rear, so that door round back was a common means of contraception.

The mothers were also not strangers to girly love, which tradition the daughters carried on, so we youngsters were the beneficiaries of the inclusive proclivities of the neighbourhood Pollys.

Looking back on it relations between couples who had gone thru the war were always a bit formal, certainly much more restrained that today's couples. Perhaps because both men and women were perfectly well aware of what went on during the war questions were never asked and recriminations were only flung about when a couple was going at it hammer and tongs. Perhaps also it accounts for the resigned attitude parents took to our exploits as we came of age. The only sex talk I ever got was the sage advice to not get the girl pregnant and the observation that if a girl was sleeping with me she was likely doing some of my mates too. I never thought to ask mum before she passed if that meant I was the most attractive lad in our set or the any port in a storm boy. I suppose I could ask the old woman but I don't believe her stupid enough to tell the truth. That is probably part of her mum's received wisdom!

32aa32aaabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Thanks for bringing back those wonderful times.

I remember my first time putting on a rubber. I got it from a rubber machine in the men's room at a local bowling alley. Just like here, I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

First time with a willing partner is Heaven...

A shame he couldn't keep from cumming so quickly but I, too, wanted to launch my rocket early.

It's still difficult not to...LOL..

Loved the story...

Lucky boy & girl.

The world needs more Jenna chicks!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards5 months ago

Lovely and realistic. 5*~~JB Edwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

1960s Pt. 02 Previous Part
1960s Series Info