All Comments on '1x: To Fool a Nerd and a Geek'

by AlexFourways

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemiabout 2 months ago

Such a fun story!! Thank you!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Perfect! I loved this story and the characters are totally believable. Well done!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 2 months ago

Nicely done! I enjoyed your story very much. Cheers. Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clever premise.

But ALL sex is super-rushed. Seems to be in a rush to get to an orgasm without the details of how it got there.

For a virgin she doesn't seem to need to 'get to know' his cock and/or balls. Doesn't need to see how he reacts to different touching/caressing. Surprising. Lacking in eroticism. Really.

Nothing much with her breasts. Her ass. Her pussy. No testing to see what she liked.

And, it's MAITRE D' not MAITRE DE.

Three stars.

texlootexlooabout 2 months ago

While I do think the previous commentor made a valid point, it is still an excellent story. My own first time experience, which was also my partners first time experience, didn't have a lot of careful testing ir exploring either, though we have improved over the decades since. Anyway I look forward to reading more from you.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 2 months ago

I loved the story. I loved the writing. You were able to go into detail beautifully, without getting bogged down. (I have experience with other writers who cause me to skip wordy paragraphs. You were far from that.) Thank you. I hope to read more of your work.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 2 months ago

As to "clever premise's" issues, this wasn't a sex or stroke story; it is a love story. And with the prevalence of porn these days, one can know a lot without having the experience! Five Stars for quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 months ago

Maybe pay more attention to the details? She’s a bit gangly, but a D cup bra seemed a bit too small?

.

For first time sex for both of them, they sure seemed to know a lot about sex. The first head she had ever given, and she swallowed like it was nothing?

.

The premise wasn’t bad at all, and the writing good, but there was too much incongruity.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastleabout 2 months ago

Well, I say! Jolly Good 'First Time' story! (And no, I am neither English nor Welsh [Cymru]!)

N o matter what "Anonymous" says below... It's obvious in this day and age, that 'children' of collegiate age haven't probably seen just about anything in porn. It was a wonderful story, and moved along at the speed of Fate (and fools).

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments, + and - .

Possibly, no definately, if it wasn't for the competition deadline, I would have written this, read through and enhanced (got rid of jacked - jacket error), put it aside whilst I wrote something else, read other stories, come back and read and editied it (Oh for a beta reader! - you would get to read the story early and get a credit if you wanted it) and enhanced it some more, especially with my memory of the story being refreshed. And then sumitted it. And still find howlers!

On detail, I have had (normally Anon) complain about spoonfeeding and not allowing readers to use their imagination. My early stories were full of descriptions of bodies (h b w h - hair eyes) but I don't think most people have complained about the change to tall, curvy redhead.

I will try harder, but to me the story is the thing.

Thanks all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you!

To bad it is a stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, I liked this. Hard to believe that college guys would let glasses and frumpy clothes dissuade them from pursuing a diamond in the rough with tits as big as described.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks all for all the feedback.

First - Last Anon. Possibly they would, if her clothing made her figure obvious, which it wouldn't, but there again she would rebuff them and also not tend to frequent the same social spaces.

Second I had a DM Anon which raised a few points, and remember this is fiction so the unexpected can happen.

(a) That they stayed together after a first time. I thought I had impled her yin met his yan, her theoretical met his applied.

(b) What is a nerd doing on the pill. She's a sensible woman (sensible parents) with normal desires and hopes - remember she had been turned on by the puzzles. Also Students have a retutation for having sex.

(c) Where did the Geek learn about sex - he watches porn and reads Literotica. (stated)

(d) Where did she get the money for the (hotel and) shopping. By not spending it on going out for over two years. Possibly she also had a scholarship, she went to Uni two years early!

Enough said?

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month agoAuthor

Follow up on a comment that hasn't appeared here yet. Having just read another story, I realise that the question about Jenine being on the pill is cultural. In the UK where we have a National Health Service (tax funded) you can go to your family doctor (aka General Practicioner -GP, and other similar services) for free, and although a prescription costs between nothing and nearly £10, contraception (aka Family Planning) is free. So there is a greater tendancy for women going away to University to go on the pill, or have some other form of contraception, (IUD implants etc) even if they consider that they need to say it is to control period symptoms. So people only rely on condoms for STD protection. YMMV

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 month ago

I loved it. I really enjoy stories about people discovering their sexuality and sensuality. Please continue writing, you are very talented.

Cal59Cal59about 1 month ago

First of yours I’ve read, really enjoyed it, thanks!

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisabout 1 month ago

Loved the story. Will have a look at your other stuff and good luck in the competition.

Best Wishes,

D.

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

I was good at mathematics, but still hated it.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month agoAuthor

Nurses+ Thanks for your comment, shows you cared enough about the story to put finger to keyboard. It also gives me a chance to highlight something that possibly some other readers haven't, or thought it was clear enough.

Firstly, I agree that being good at a subject doesn't mean you love it, but I sort of implied Jenine is possibly on some part of some type of autistic spectrum (Got to be so careful to be PC, but I probably have failed.) As an example...

How many people would have this reaction? "I was frozen in place wondering what the closing of the umbrella would reveal, my mind already tracing the shadows and the flow of the rain drops as it fell and collapsed. The first thing I noticed was the curly mid-brown hair, the fractal nature of the swirls covering the head..." vs "I was curious who was holding the wet umbella. As it closed, shedding rain drops, the first thing I saw was curly hair..."

YMMV Also she was two years ahead of her peers, so a bit 'special'.

deependerdeepender21 days ago

Your writing is very pleasing. The situations are interesting, the characters are solidly presented, true to form. Your sense of humour carries the unfolding of the story. Thank you very much for posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexFourways@AlexFourways
Hi I am a male, 60+ based in Britain. I am conventionally straight. I often home in on Group Sex stories, but to find the ones where women’s pleasure is what the story is about. NEWS CAST 21 April. I Stepped Off The Train - Missing, just published in Romance. Written in one w...