1x: To Fool a Nerd and a Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Daf and I have been inseparable, as much as our studies and accommodation allow, and we have done as much going out as staying in. We have got engaged and after our final exams we will be looking at getting married, much to the surprise and delight of both families who thought neither of us would ever find love.

Oh, I have stayed true to my promise to 'kick ass' as I now contribute to tutorials and have even corrected the Professor when he made a classic error in a Fourier Transformation. This was much to the other student's surprise and his great amusement. Afterwards he confided that I am the first student for a decade to catch him out on his deliberate error, intended to find out who had that 'diamond quality' for mathematic understanding.

We have both already got offers to continue our studies to get PhD qualifications, subject to results, but nobody had any doubt we will both get first class degrees.

Oh, we have great amusement with Daf's models of the pair of us and not only can we model other clothing, but left to themselves they create some very erotic moves which we sometimes use as inspiration for our own lovemaking.

Love and Fate, Jen and Daf

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.

If anyone wonders... I never did well at mathematics and apart from knowing the term Fast Fourier Transforms, I wouldn't know one if a book of it landed in my lap. However, from a quick Google, it sounds like the sort of thing Pure Mathematicians dreamt up, like Boolean Algebra, before there was any real world use, such as broadcast signals or computers.

My views on AI are based on those of a Bill Thompson who was a regular contributor to 'The Digital Planet' BBC World Service, a technology writer who always disparaged the use of the term AI as lazy and having no intelligence, it just being applied statistical analysis.