2. Arnya the Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was little teasing this time. Lome held out her hands as the King approached and used them to caress his thighs, bottom and between his legs. Then she reached out with her tongue to lick the underside of the King's shaft. Arnya noticed that all the time Lome was looking intently at the King -- eye contact as well as tongue contact. Lome then used her tongue along each side of the King's erection before stopping for a second and taking the whole end of him into her mouth. Now it was the King's turn to gasp as Lome had been doing just a minute or two before.

Lome made one move where she took even more of the King's manhood into her mouth and held it for a couple of seconds. Then Lome moved her mouth away, turned around and spoke to Arnya.

"Would you like to try Arnya?" she asked.

The King looked intently at Arnya as she made up her mind about the answer to Lome's question. Then Arnya looked back directly into the King's eyes and smiled as she gave her answer.

"I doubt that I will be as good as you Lome, but if His Majesty doesn't mind I would like to try."

Arnya kept looking at the King as she moved and knelt down at the next step to the right from Lome. She had worked out that she needed a step slightly higher than Lome's for her head to be at the same height.

The King made one step to his left and approached Arnya. But he took her by surprise, bending down towards her, kissing her fully on the lips and then finding her tongue with his. Then he reached down with both his hands and Arnya felt her young breasts being massaged.

"You are both beautiful and brave Arnya," the King said. "It is a combination to be admired. Lome -- do you not think Arnya is going to be a worthy concubine?"

"I do Sire," Lome replied. "She will serve you well."

Now the King stood up and edged further forward, moving the tip of his manhood close to Arnya's mouth.

Arnya was excited but very nervous. Up close the King's organ seemed large. But she concentrated hard. She remembered what Lady Farsa had told her about taking her time, looking confident, smiling and moving with grace. She also recalled what she had been told about moisture so she pulled back the skin on the King's manhood, filled her mouth with saliva and started to kiss and lick the head, firstly all over and then concentrating on the underside. She must have been doing something right because the King groaned slightly. Then Arnya opened her mouth as wide as she could and took in more of his length.

Lome was looking on approvingly from only an arm's length away but then moved her head slightly to the right. She clearly wanted to join in. The King seemingly approved and shifted slightly in Lome's direction. The two concubines then took it in turns to pleasure the King with their mouths.

Then the King spoke.

"Arnya," he said, "notice how when Lome sucks me her tongue is active outside her mouth underneath. This is something I like very much. Do you think you could try?"

Arnya had not noticed Lome doing this but now watched it closely. It didn't seem to be that difficult and next time it was her turn she did her best to repeat the manoeuvre.

"That's good Arnya, very good," the King murmured approvingly. "You are a quick learner."

The next time that Lome had the King in her mouth the mood suddenly changed. The King clearly wanted more. He took hold of the sides of Lome's head quite forcibly and pulled her towards him, ensuring that his manhood went more deeply into her mouth. He quickly jerked her head backwards and forwards a few times and then let go. Arnya thought that perhaps Lome would protest about such a violent movement once the King released her head, but instead of that Lome reached out to hold the King's bottom and squeezed herself closer to him, continuing to satisfy the King in the way he wanted by jerking him towards her at the same speed that he had initiated.

"I am very excited now Lome. I want to be inside you," the King said as he once again led Lome by the hand. He motioned for the concubine to lie down on her back on the big bed and instinctively she opened her legs wide to allow the King access. He clambered on to the bed to join her and shuffled forward on his knees so that the tip of his manhood nestled at the intimate entrance to Lome's body.

Arnya had stood up and edged nearer to the edge of the bed, watching in awe at the energy and the passion being displayed in front of her. Would it be like this when she made love to the King for the first time in just a few weeks? She didn't have much time to think because now the King looked in her direction.

"Come and sit down here Arnya," the King said, patting a spot on the bed close to where he was kneeling.

From her new position on the bed Arnya had a very clear view of what happened next. She thought the King would not want to waste time before entering Lome's body, but she was wrong. Instead he positioned himself so that the tip of his manhood could slide forward and back in the folds of skin between Lome's open legs. The easy movement of the King and the glistening on Lome's skin between her legs showed that there was no shortage of lubrication. The King had initiated the rhythmic backwards and forwards movement but then Lome took over, moving her torso and using one hand on the King's manhood to increase both the pressure on her and, apparently, her level of pleasure.

The King adjusted his position only slightly but it was enough for the tip of his shaft to enter Lome's body. Lome cried out and the sight of what had just happened so closely in front of her caused Arnya to also emit a gasp. The King started to move forward and back, always entering deeper into Lome's body until he was fully engulfed.

Arnya thought the scene in front of her was beautiful. A handsome and muscular man was making love to a gorgeous young woman. And they were both clearly enjoying the experience.

At one point the King stopped moving altogether and it appeared to Arnya that neither of the two lovers were doing anything.

"It may look like nothing is happening Arnya," the King said, "but Lome is now using her internal muscles to squeeze me. I can feel the effect very strongly. She is very skilled at this. It is something I hope you will practice for me." Arnya looked and could see the faintest of movements in the place where the King's manhood was inside Lome. As if to reinforce what he said Arnya could see the look of concentration on Lome's face and the King groaned with pleasure.

The King started to move again and at the same time he indicated for Arnya to move closer to him. When she had done so he used his right hand to squeeze both of her breasts in turn, while with the other hand he performed the same action with his left hand on Lome's body directly in front of him. The pleasure he derived from the caresses of the two beautiful young women seemed to take the King to a point of no return. He quickly withdrew from Lome and almost immediately Arnya saw several streams of white liquid shoot from the King's manhood and go over Lome's breasts and stomach. The King groaned with pleasure and Lome responded in similar fashion.

The two lovers took several seconds to recover, after which the King used fingers from his left hand to massage some of his own seed into the skin on Lome's torso. His hand travelled upwards to rub some of it into Lome's right breast, after which he sought out another little pool of the liquid, transferred it onto his fingers and took it from there towards Lome's face. She had been expecting it; her mouth opened in anticipation and when the fingers arrived they were licked clean by her tongue.

Now the King looked towards Arnya. Without thinking she nodded, answering a question which had not been explicitly asked. The King reused his fingers to scoop up some more of his seed from Lome's skin and lifted his hand towards Arnya's mouth.

Arnya was perhaps more nervous about this than she had been about anything so far that evening But she took courage from having watched Lome, opened her mouth and tentatively licked a little of the liquid from the king's proffered fingers. Arnya decided after a second's consideration that the taste was probably better than the paste that Lady Farsa had given her to prepare her for this moment. She licked the rest of the liquid from the King's fingers, remembering as she did so to stare intently into the King's eyes.

Lome had been looking at her intently and smiled.

Now the kIng looked back at Lome and used his hands to massage what remained of his seed into both of her breasts, clearly enjoying their feel and shape. When he had nearly finished this task he spoke.

"Thank you Lome. When you have cleaned yourself up you may go. As for you Arnya....," he said, turning towards the younger concubine, "...I would like you to stay for a while so that I can get to know you better."

Arnya was taken aback by this but it was Lome who spoke first.

"Your Majesty." she said. "Forgive me but you will understand my concerns. Arnya has still not finished her training and I have a responsibility to look after her."

"I do understand your concern Lome. But I have no intention of doing anything with Arnya that I should not. Can I suggest that we ask Arnya if she is happy to stay alone with me?"

Arnya realised that both the King and Lome were now looking at her for a decision. Her mind was racing. What should she do? If the King wanted her to stay in his bedchamber did she really have a choice anyway?

"Thank you for your concern Lome, but it is okay," Arnya said. "The King has a good reputation as a man that can be trusted. I will stay."

"You are right about His Majesty," Lome replied. "But come with me to help me clean up and then you can return."

The two young women left the naked King and went into the concubines' bathroom. Arnya helped Lome to wash herself and to put her robe back on, then they hugged each other and said goodbye. Lome departed.

After freshening up Arnya looked at herself in the mirror. For some reason she was surprised to see herself half-undressed, half-naked, still wearing just the silk trousers she had started with. But she was also surprised at how good her body looked. It gave her confidence and she smiled. It was time to go back to the King who she knew wanted her company, something that also made her feel confident.

When Arnya got back into the bedroom the King wasn't there. She sat down on the bed and waited. It wasn't long before the King appeared from the direction of his bathroom.

"Your Majesty," Arnya said, "what would you like us to do? What would you like me to do?"

"Arnya," the King replied, "for the moment I would just like to hold you, to hug you, I just want to feel your body, your skin next to mine."

"Of course Sire," Arnya replied as she laid down on the soft mattress and the King joined her. She hugged him tight even as he hugged and squeezed her. Arnya realised for the first time that the able King was in fact quite vulnerable, unsure of himself and that her role, perhaps the role of all the concubines, was as much as anything to give him reassurance about himself.

Arnya had no reason to resist when the King moved his head up and kissed her on the lips. Nor did she resist when he then moved his lips down to kiss her breasts. It was the first time that part of her body had been kissed and she loved the feeling of her soft skin and her nipples being explored by his tongue. She found herself getting excited. Then Arnya noticed that the King's manhood, which had shrunk after he had finished with Lome, had now again become somewhat erect.

"Your Majesty," Arnya said in an enquiring voice, "I realise that there is something I have not been taught. Can you help me with the answer to a question?"

"Of course Arnya. What is it?"

"If a man has crested and produced his seed, can he get excited and repeat the experience in the same evening?"

"He can Arnya, yes. If his body is in the right mood and he is stimulated enough. Although he will not produce as much seed second time around it can be just as satisfying."

"Oh," continued the King, "and the other thing is that after climaxing for the first time the man's tip can be dry and sensitive so it helps if there is some cream or other lubrication."

"So, Your Majesty," Arnya said, after a few moments of thought, "a good lover might do this?" She moved down towards the King's erect manhood, filled her mouth with saliva and used her tongue and lips to engulf and liberally moisten the swollen tip. Then her hands started to rub the shaft up and down, just gently at first.

The King cried out with the pleasure of the sensation as Arnya stroked him. But then he said...

"This is nearly perfect Arnya but I so wish that I did not have to wait to enjoy more of your gorgeous young body."

"Maybe the waiting will do us both good, Your Majesty. But I do have one idea."

She moved to stand alongside the edge of the bed and motioned for the King to lie nearer the edge. From this position Arnya resumed her stroking of the King's manhood with her right hand. But now she parted her legs as she stood.

"Please close your eyes Sire," she said. "I want this to be a surprise."

The King did as requested. Arnya put her left hand down inside the top of her silk trousers and deftly moved her fingers lower, down between her open legs. She was very excited down there and she couldn't resist rubbing herself a few times at the front of her intimate lips on the way down. But her real goal was lower still, the opening to her body which she knew was moist from her excitement.

The young concubine put two of her fingers just inside her opening. It took only two seconds for those fingers to then make the short journey from inside the silk material to the King's lips. As soon as he felt the fingers arrive he kissed them, then, realising that they were carrying the taste of something special, his tongue came into play.

"Oh Arnya," he exclaimed," that must be the taste of you. So sweet. Please more."

Arnya repeated the manoeuvre, but this time reaching in deeper to her own body to capture more of her own juices. This time the King's tongue was ready and the moisture was eagerly licked off for a second time.

The King now opened his eyes and reached out with his hand for the inside of Arnya's leg. The hand wasted no time travelling to the top of her thigh and once there it squeezed the area between her legs through the layers of silk. Arnya loved the sensation and had no doubt that her experienced lover could feel the heat and wetness of that part of her body through the material. So it was Arnya's turn to cry out as the King rubbed her between her legs and she increased the speed and range of movement of her right hand on the King's shaft.

The King groaned one more time and Arnya saw that he was climaxing onto his own body. Not as much seed as before; the King had been right about that. That didn't matter. Arnya realised that she had, for the first time, been successful in fully pleasuring a man. She had passed the test. She felt briefly proud of herself and celebrated by leaning over to kiss the King firmly on the lips.

"Arnya," the King said after a few seconds," how can somebody so young have learnt so much so quickly? That was so special."

"I'm pleased that you are happy with me Your Majesty. But you know that you have provided me with very good teachers."

Arnya realised that the King now needed some attention. "Would you like me to get a cloth to clean you up Sire?"

"Come and sit down here Arnya," the King replied, patting the edge of the bed next to him.

She did as requested. The King started to wipe up his seed with his hand and then to rub it slowly into Arnya's breasts.

"I do this with all the concubines," the King said. "I like to think that my seed will help to keep breasts young and supple. But In fact I just like doing it. Forgive me."

"It's fine Sire. I cannot speak for all your concubines but I quite like the attention."

"After this you had better go Arnya otherwise I will not get any sleep tonight. How long will it now be until I get to see you - all of you -- when you complete your training?"

"It will be just 15 days Sire."

"I will be counting down those 15 days Arnya," the King replied. "I fear that it will seem like 150."

Arnya said her goodbyes and went into the bathroom to clean herself up. Then she put on her robe and went to find the eunuch outside who escorted her back to her own room.

Arnya's mind was spinning with all the new experiences she had had that evening. She knew exactly what she now needed to do. She undressed, found the latest glass tube she had got from Tomma Te, got into bed and imagined what it would be like in just 15 days to have the King make love to her, to be inside her, like she had seen him make love to and be inside Lome.

It wasn't long before Arnya was crying out with the pleasure of a deep climax.

She slept well.

~~~

The following morning at breakfast a worried-looking Lome approached Arnya for a quiet word as soon as she entered the room.

"Was everything all right after I left you with the King last night?" Lome asked. "I was very worried about you and felt so, so guilty. I couldn't sleep afterwards."

"Everything was fine Lome," Arnya replied. "Don't worry. Under our rules I know that I can't tell you exactly what happened. But let's just say that I was able to try out one of the simpler skills that Lady Farsa has taught me and the King seemed....he seemed very satisfied."

Lome smiled. "That is very good Arnya. You did very well last night. I was impressed."

"Not as much as I was with you," Arnya retorted. "You were magnificent with the King. I learnt so much from watching you. I hope that I can be as good as you one day."

Both young women smiled at each other and went to get on with their breakfasts.

Later that morning Arnya returned to her room and was surprised to see that three large and beautiful bunches of flowers had arrived, neatly displayed around the room. There was an envelope with her name on it.

Opening the envelope, Arnya found a little card which read as follows....

"Thank you for last night Arnya. You were and are amazing and you have left me looking forward so much to the next time we are together."

It was simply signed "Your admiring King."

12