2 Broke Girls - Herding Cats Ch. 10

Story Info
Max and Caroline have Brad over.
1.7k words
4.46
3.1k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

The next day was a long one. They had time off work—Max had scheduled them to nurse any hangovers the party left them with—and they could've done more of what they'd been doing... But somehow, Caroline wasn't into it. She could see Max wasn't too set on wooing her either. They'd had a good tryst, but then there was what they had with Brad. It seemed weird to leave him out by focusing on each other any more than they already had.

But they couldn't include him until he came over for dinner that night. So they read, they watched television, they even took their lives into their own hands by going for walks in Max's neighborhood. The only thing Caroline thought about more than Brad was wondering about Max and what she was thinking about. Brad as well? Or her?

Finally, as the sun started to go down, Caroline called Brad's number. She couldn't help being afraid he'd let her go to voicemail. It seemed like he could've met an infinite number of women since she'd seen him last, all in better, more attractive circumstances than her.

When he did answer, she barely knew what to do with herself: "Hi, Brad. It's me, Caroline," she said, as if they needed an introduction when they'd practically had a threesome...

"Good hearing from you, unless it's to cancel dinner."

"No, no, we're all set. You're still coming over, aren't you?"

"I'd love to. Max still there?"

"Uh-huh," Caroline said, cutting a glance to where Max was reclining on the sofa as if to accuse her of somehow sending a signal to Brad.

"God, on a weekend? You two need to get out more."

"We go to work all the time," Caroline said, which was such a lame line that Max looked up from her book to grimace.

"I'm glad you're taking the night off so I can go to work on you."

"Brad..." Caroline tittered nervously, scratching her fingernails on the case of her phone, wishing she had a cord to loop her forefinger around.

Maybe she should plug in her charger before she started these flirty phone calls with men who'd been inside her.

"Well, I'm leaving now—even a Ferrari can't beat traffic if I get caught in the rush. You have dinner ready and give Max my love."

"Give it to her yourself."

"Oh, and don't wear panties."

"What?" Caroline gasped, taken aback by the sudden turn in the conversation.

"When you change into whatever little outfit you're going to wear for me. Don't wear panties."

"Don't you..." Mindful of Max, Caroline lowered her voice and cupped her hand over the phone's mouthpiece. "Don't you like panties?" she asked, as if that were the issue.

"I like them fine. But it's nice to know you'll do as you're told. You will do as you're told, won't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," Caroline said, squeezing her thighs together. He made 'doing as she was told' sound like the most attractive prospect in the world.

"Good girl," Brad breathed. "I can't wait to have dinner with you. And to reward you for it."

"It'll taste great," Caroline promised, biting her lip.

"I know it will. It did last night." And Brad hung up, the abruptness of her dismissal sending a little shock of pleasure through Caroline.

Cooking up a storm didn't get her mind off of Brad's arrival, but it did keep her busy. Caroline would only categorize herself as a gifted amateur when it came to cooking, but she'd been watching a lot of Youtube videos. Plus Max knew at least enough about stoves and microwaves to keep her from making any egregious mistakes. Before they knew it, Brad was there.

"Very nice, Caroline," he said as he came in, dispensing with the pleasantries in favor of immediately complimenting the little black dress Caroline had put on once dinner was in the oven. "Very, very nice."

He kissed her, then handed her a bottle of wine he'd brought.

Max, pouting over how Brad had favored her roommate, was the next to get his attention. He kissed her plump lips, then mollified her indignation at going second by throwing in a caress down the ample curve of her hip. She wore a clinging red dress and as good as it made her look, she felt even better to the touch.

"Lucky girl, having Caroline to yourself all day," he cooed to Max. "Have fun?"

Max grinned cockily at him, now wishing she had taken advantage of the time to work some of the horniness out of her system. It would've been awkward, but when had that ever gotten in the way of her orgasms? She had third cousins who could attest to that.

It would've been fun to throw a spread-eagled Caroline in Brad's face—see his horny reaction—tease him before she let him play with her.

Max settled on saying "She did" with a wink at Brad, then slapped Caroline on the ass as she bustled for the kitchen.

"There are still a few more things I have to do," Caroline said, trying to avoid rubbing her sensitive butt from the smack Max had given her. "Dinner will be ready in a jiffy."

She disappeared, her high-heeled feet clacking on the tile floor of the kitchen instead of the living room's carpet. Brad smiled at Max. She preened at him.

Max knew Brad's 'thing' was for Caroline... but she liked Caroline too. Maybe they were each other's side pieces? Or Brad and Caroline were both cheating on each other with her? Max didn't know how in the hell to categorize it, but she was fine with being too lazy to do it.

As long as she had great sex and her girl Caroline was happy too... well, shit, at least they weren't getting humped by the same Dobermann or something.

She went to toy with Brad, brush up against him, touch his muscles, give him back a little of the excitement he'd given her with that rubdown. Instead, Brad gripped her smooth shoulders and held her at arm's length. Max was just about to be offended when she felt his eyes feel her up, stroking her up and down better than some guys had fingered her. Max had busted out the emergency cosmetics and the good underwear to look fine tonight; Brad took a moment to appreciate it before she got all mussed up. And Max knew she would get mussed up, the way he was looking at her.

He inspected her bright red lips, her silky hair, her dark eyes. All were flawless. His prick shook a little as he inspected the smooth, graceful lines of her neck, which seemed to flow right into the curvature of her gorgeous face like they'd had been sculpted by one masterful stroke. Brad's cock stiffened further.

He looked at her low-cut décolletage, her nipples poking out from inside her bra, and his erection just got harder and harder. His eyes roved down her curvaceous body—the featurelessness of her red dress, at least in contrast to the deliciousness of her milky white skin, made his eyes rush until they were at her smooth, slender legs underneath the hem of her skirt. His cock throbbed, even when his hungry stare was at her red pumps. Brad wanted to fuck every part of her. Right down to the arches of her feet.

His eyes went back up, this time giving her covered body the attention it deserved. Even with her dress hiding so much of her from view, her outline was clearly perfect. His gaze centered on the bunched fabric that hung over her groin. Even secreted away by her dress and panties, Brad could still remember her soft, swollen, gripping labia. He wondered if Max could feel his sense of ownership—his desire to claim once more what was his and treat it to proof of who it's master was.

His erection surged and he pulled Max to him. Their lips met and his hands traveled down her body, charting her sumptuous curves before coming to her full buttocks, where he filled his palms and fingers with supple flesh. The dress was no detriment at all; he felt the heat of her right through the satiny fabric.

And there was plenty of heat to feel. Max was on fire. The burn spread through her; flared in her sex. Her clit was stiff and pulsing—Max could not have been more aware of it if Brad was tonguing it right now. She pressed herself against Brad and he was hard all over, but throbbing at the thick bulge between his legs. She could already feel so much of his erection, but she wanted all of it.

"A jiffy," she panted. "That long enough to fuck me?"

Brad chuckled: "No amount of time is long enough for that. I could fuck you for years and not have enough."

He reached down under her ass, between her legs, his hand getting under her taint and into her cunt. Max felt her panties being pulled aside and then Brad's unmistakable touch crossing her bare sex. Growing even more excited, she spread her legs. She wanted him to get all he wanted of her sopping wet cunt—knowing he would only want more.

Brad's fingers slowly teased her outer folds. They brushed up and down the scalloped edges until Max had no choice but to moan in pleasure. Then his middle finger dipped inside of her. Max moaned louder, knowing Caroline might hear, but it felt so good.

Brad's finger lay over her cleft, pushing down until she opened and let him in. She was burning already, but this was like a bellows, a rush of air making the flames jump higher. She felt her slippery arousal run down the inside of her leg.

The finger came away, bending at the joint and so taking some of its length off Max's slit. She keened, but Brad moved the pad of his finger up and down her furrow. Then he pushed inward with it, touching the sensitive flesh inside her. But before he penetrated her with that finger, it drew back and slid up, up, up the run of her womanhood.

"What's the point of being a whore if you keep treating me like a lady?" Max whined.

Brad chuckled softly and kissed her neck where her head had drifted to the side. "I don't think Caroline would approve if I ravished you in the middle of her rug."

Max responded with a smarmy laugh meant to mock his: "And making me want to be ravished is so much better?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers