2 Live and Let Die Ch. 01

Story Info
Gun barrel sequence.
1.2k words
4
1.7k
4

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing a fashionable tight blouse and miniskirt, James Blonde rivaled the models who were taking an afternoon stroll in Manhattan as she confidently strutted her sexy long and lean legs down West 33rd Street. Glancing over her shoulder at Rick's Cabaret, a luxurious strip club on number 50, she then focused her eyes on the tall apartment building nearby where she previously determined she could spy on the people entering and leaving. After a few more steps, she reached 35 West 33rd Street and waited patiently for her mark to arrive.

Right on schedule, a tall lanky gentleman with short brown hair and a mousy face wearing glasses appeared, walking briskly to the main entrance of the apartment building, taking a brief moment to pull out his smartphone and flip through some apps. He looked surprised, then looked over his shoulder directly at Blonde, who smiled seductively at him. She had cased out the area a week ago and determined this middle-aged stockbroker lived in a high enough apartment with a perfect view of Rick's Cabaret's front and back entrances, and after having reasonable financial success, was desperate for a pretty blonde to spend his money on; it was amazing how lonely unattractive men so foolishly put so much sensitive information onto dating apps in the hope of finding a woman like her, she thought to herself as she slowly walked towards him, her heels clicking the Manhattan sidewalk as she approached.

"Hi! I'm Norman," the man said, smiling excitedly as the beautiful blonde-haired spy stood next to him. Blonde was no midget, and with heels, she stood eye to eye with him.

"Blonde. James Blonde," she replied in a strong English accent, while gently kissing him on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"For all those romantic messages you sent me," she reassured him, despite how annoying it was for her phone to be flooded with emails, texts, and dating app chat requests from him every half hour or so.

"May we order delivery and eat at your place?" she asked coyly.

"Yes!" Norman nodded excitedly, and putting his arm around her, hurriedly escorted her inside, up the elevator, and into his apartment.

After a brief discussion, they quickly decided to order from Clover Hill, a fancy restaurant that Blonde had not tried yet. She ate by the window and savored the gourmet delicacies while keeping track of who was entering and leaving Rick's Cabaret; she placed her legs over Norman's to keep him distracted, which was working as she felt a lump in his pants poking against her legs. As she watched a group of men enter the gentlemen's club, she felt Norman's palms on top of her lower legs, enjoying the texture of her smooth and moist flesh.

Needing to get a better look, Blonde stood up and put her binoculars against the window, trying to see why so many men were outside. As she attempted to focus on her target, she felt Norman's hands travel up the back of her legs, under her skirt, and then cup her buttocks. Not wanting to blow her cover, she reached behind and unbuttoned her skirt, soon feeling his hands unzip it and drag it off of her. While watching another limousine pull up in front of the cabaret, she felt Norman's tongue on the back of her lower leg, slowly licking his way up over her thigh and right to the edge of her panties, upon which he pulled them off too.

Things were progressing too quickly for Blonde, both right behind her and far below her, so she unbuttoned her tight blouse, grabbed one of Norman's hands, and used it to cup one of her breasts. It didn't take long for the other hand to predictably reach up from behind and grab the other breast, and both his thumbs teased her nipples. The hands then slid down and explored her eight-pack of firm and flat abdominal muscle, then dipped to her pelvis where they found her shaved vulva and aroused labia lips. His fingers began to rub her labia aggressively, and she began to moan and lose focus on the apparent drug deal happening below.

For some unknown reason, Norman's hands left her labia lips, allowing a relieved Blonde to focus and spot two tall African-American male twins coming out of a newly arrived limousine. Her concentration was broken when she heard Norman unzip and open his pants, then felt some warm hard flesh pressed momentarily against her slit.

"No! Put this on first!" she commanded sternly while taking out a condom from her blouse pocket.

As she watched the guards escort the twins inside, she heard him quickly rip the package open and curse as he fumbled with the condom, likely for the very first time in his virginal life; which was fine as Blonde liked virgin meat.

She then took a small bottle of lubricant from her pocket and passed it behind her to him.

"Put this on your rubber, virgin boy. A gentleman always uses lubricant."

Listening carefully to the squeeze of lubricant and the sound of impatient hands urgently spreading it on an erect penis covered with rubber, she waited a bit and reached back to ensure the lubricant and condom were on. Satisfied, she spread her legs a little more, while noticing that a very large African-American man with a very expensive suit had just gotten out of the same limousine as the twins, and was seemingly joking with the guards. Likely the leader, Blonde thought.

Again, her spying was rudely interrupted when she felt something hard and lubricated squeeze into her slit and rub against her inner labia; at the same time, Norman let out a primal sigh of triumph, likely because he had just lost his virginity. Blonde felt him impatiently push his hardness into her, convincing her this was his very first time with another person.

As he enthusiastically began pumping in and out of her with vigor, Blonde watched as another limousine arrived, the occupant stepping out and greeting the leader with a warm handshake. She tried to read their lips but Norman's urgent thrusting had her head bouncing so she couldn't focus on their mouths.

To further complicate the mission, Norman grabbed firmly onto Blonde's hips and thrust in and out of her with a vengeance. He was grunting and groaning, involuntarily moving as he let primal instinct guide his motions.

Realizing she wouldn't be able to focus without exhausting him first, she focused on squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly while bucking her loins back into him. As he grunted loudly in appreciation, she managed to adjust her motions to match a pace and sensation he enjoyed.

Suddenly Norman thrust hard and deep into Blonde, and she felt his condom expand a little within her vagina; he cried out in triumph as she contained her yawn of boredom. Again he involuntarily and naturally pumped into her, but this time she felt a sharp but small spasm float through her body. After several more thrusts, he stopped squirting semen into his condom, as she no longer felt it expanding and holding onto him, she gently laid back until he was sleeping peacefully on the floor.

Grabbing her phone, she took several pics through her binoculars of the scene and people in front of Rick's Cabaret.