Casino Royale Ch. 05

Story Info
A traitor is revealed.
2.5k words
4.6
1.4k
2

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon when three very good-looking guests entered the executive suite of the Hotel Hermitage Monte Carlo. First was James Blonde, the beautiful blonde MI6 agent with the face of an angel and a hot, lean, and firm body to go with it. She walked in, her arm wrapped around the arm of a former enemy agent now turned defector: Le Chin Fei. Fei was a smoking hot Vietnamese beauty with a figure similar to Blonde's, albeit mildly tinier, but attached were large breast implants. To the benefit of the hotel patrons they passed by, both very sexy women were wearing only Agent Provocateur branded short silk dressing gowns which showed lots of legs. Behind them came the tall and handsome Lyndon Vesperman, whose short but stylish blond hair and muscular figure made him resemble a Ken doll.

Once within the suite, Blonde and Fei quickly removed each others' dressing gowns and began kissing as Vesperman put out the do not disturb sign and closed the door. He began quickly removing his clothes while rushing to the ensuite, where he started the jacuzzi and added body wash to the water as it was filling. After quickly putting on a condom, he returned to Blonde and Fei and began nibbling on their cheeks and necks as his hands groped their firm, lean buttocks. Wrapping his arms around both gorgeous women, he carefully led them into the jacuzzi, which was now filled with bubbly, soapy water.

With one hand he rubbed soapy water into Blonde's hair, while the other began washing Fei's hair. Both women opened their mouths and touched tongues mid-air; he took the opportunity to lean in and slide his tongue along both of theirs for a three-way French kiss.

Blonde copied him and used one hand to clean his short blond crew cut, while her other hand washed Fei's smooth long black hair. Fei also mimicked this, washing both Blonde's and Vesperman's hair simultaneously. Since Blonde started this first, she was the first to finish, upon which she quickly reached behind her to call the front desk with the hotel phone:

"Yes, this is room 7A. Have your tailor bring that evening gown from your shop's main display, size small, including waist size. Yes, that should fit. Please make the necessary alterations and hang it on the door when done," Blonde politely demanded while sizing Fei's body with her eyes. She had also deliberately picked the dress she knew would come off easily.

The threesome continued this pattern of bathing, allowing each party the carnal sensation of two different hands fondling their legs, buttocks, and chest. Eventually, they found their way to their genitalia, where the washing stopped. Fei rubbed Blonde's clitoris while Blonde fingered hers. Vesperman rubbed both their labia lips and clits as both women pumped his condom-covered phallus.

As they all continued to stimulate each other manually, their breathing and moaning soon reached a carnal crescendo, as each discovered where to touch and probe the other two for maximum pleasure. All three had begun grinding and pumping their privates against the others' hands and fingers for maximum erotic pleasure.

Suddenly, Blonde and Fei shook violently in the jacuzzi, and Vesperman pumped his glans into their hands with urgent passion; the three had each achieved a small orgasm simultaneously and collapsed back in exhausted satisfaction. They all smiled at each other, while Vesperman was the first to step out of the jacuzzi to remove and dispose of his used condom. Then Blonde and Fei exited the jacuzzi, with Vesperman admiring their beauty as the soapy water flowed from their skin. As they began drying off, Blonde broke the silence:

"Let's hurry and head to the main restaurant for some supper. I'm famished. Lyndon, please get Fei's new dress outside on our door."

It was not long before the three made their way into the gourmet restaurant on the first floor of the hotel. Blonde wore a mermaid gown with a high slit and v-neck cutout that showed off her leg and cleavage. Fei wore an equally sexy two-piece gown with a high slit and deep v-neck, showing off plenty of legs. They arrived with Vesperman's arms around both; he wore a dinner jacket with shirt and trousers.

When the waiter came to take their order, Blonde decided to order cocktail drinks for the party:

"Please have the bartender prepare three special drinks, all with the same mix: three parts gin, one part vodka, two parts Lillet Blanc, and ten parts 7-Up. Top it off with a slice of lime," Blonde directed.

After taking down their food orders, the waiter politely bowed and left. Within a few minutes, a waiter came from the bar with their custom cocktails and expertly placed the drinks in front of them. Afterward, the group politely toasted each other, and Blonde quickly took a sip of her new creation. After swallowing and contemplating for a moment, she smiled.

"This is excellent! This drink needs a name. I say we call it the Le Vesper Fei."

Fei and Vesperman just laughed.

"Why?" asked Fei curiously.

"Because once you've tasted them, you won't drink anything else," replied Blonde with a seductive smile.

As the waiters delivered their scrumptious fare of gourmet French-Asian fusion cuisine, Blonde felt Vesperman reach underneath her table to fondle her leg. She looked into his eyes and smiled lustfully at him while continuing to eat her meal. A little later another hand began caressing her other thigh; she smiled knowingly at Fei who smiled back and licked her lips. The things I do for King and country, she mused to herself.

Blonde became so used to the naughty hands on her she took notice when one hand suddenly froze on her knee; the palm felt cold with fear. Based on which knee the hand was on, she knew it was Fei, so she subtly withdrew her makeup kit from her purse, opened it, and smiled at Fei. Fei's eyes were off towards the hallway behind her, so she adjusted the mirror on the cover of her kit appropriately and saw a short man with a pudgy face in a pinstripe suit glaring at Fei briefly, then quickly go about his way, but not before Blonde managed to snap a photo of his face using the hidden spy camera in her makeup kit. They were done with their meal, so Blonde decided a quick change of scenery might calm Fei's nerves and hopefully get her to talk.

"I told the restaurant when we arrived to charge our meal to our room. Let's go back and pick up from where we left off," she whispered seductively.

The trio quickly got up and left. On their way back to their room they purchased another box of condoms and some lubricant for their evening activities. While all eager to get back to their hotel suite, Fei was obviously in a nervous rush, though she did take some time to purchase some sleeping pills.

Once within their suite, Vesperman once again bolted the door shut and hung out the do not disturb sign, then quickly removed his clothes. He then strode confidently towards Blonde and Fei who were standing on the bearskin rug in the center of the room; Blonde was aggressively kissing Fei but Fei seemed distracted. When he reached them, he began kissing both and helped Blonde remove Fei's dress, exposing her naked beauty.

Blonde then slowly and seductively removed her gown, revealing she too was not wearing underwear. With the moonlight being reflected off of her golden hair, Blonde looked like a goddess. She then took Fei's hand and slid it up the front of her body to her nipple, feeling it warmed up with lust from their previous foreplay.

Vesperman's hands grabbed a butt cheek of each woman, and he began sucking on one of Fei's nipples as Blonde sucked the other. The two MI6 agents then sat her down on the large couch, then sat on either side of her, both kneeling on the couch, their hands fondling her legs.

Blonde gently laid Fei back down on the couch, rested Fei's head on her lap, and offered a nipple to Fei's eager mouth. She then began rubbing Fei's labia lips and clitoris gently, causing Fei to open her legs more.

Meanwhile, Vesperman had gotten a condom on and was lubricating it. When done, he began rubbing lubricant on Fei's loins; Fei groaned as the other two rubbed lubricant onto her swelling labia.

Once her temple was fully lubricated, he began rubbing his condom-covered glans up and down her slit, until the tip slipped in between. With some help from Fei, he began pumping slowly in and out of her slit, sliding his shaft deep into her. Soon the room was filled with the wet slapping noise of raw coitus, which was drowned out by the carnal moaning of the participants.

Blonde crawled on top of Fei, reached between her legs, and began rubbing her clit as Vesperman's phallus plunged in and out of Fei with a vengeance. While Blonde and Vesperman began kissing, Blonde felt the tip of Fei's tongue run back and forth along her slit. It wasn't long before she felt Fei's fingers spread her labia wide open, followed by the rough probing of Fei's tongue against every inch of flesh in her love canal. With the oral attention she was receiving, Blonde happily joined in their carnal carol of primal grunts and sighs.

Vesperman had incredible stamina as his constant pounding into Fei's love tunnel caused her body to tremble and convulse in joy, with each erotic shake of her body accompanied by an orgasmic cry of satisfaction. Fei's body shook violently several times, causing her tongue to rub against all of Blonde's most sensitive inner labia. Blonde herself closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy at the unique oral stimulation she was receiving while Fei orgasmed.

Sensing Fei was exhausted, Vesperman gently withdraw his steel-hard penis from her; both women were impressed with its girth and stamina, as it remained hard and upright even after the intense love it received recently. He quickly removed the used condom and threw it away, then grabbed another packet nearby, removed the condom, and put the new clean one over his proudly erect shaft. He lathered it completely with lubricant, then placed it again on Fei's loins, this time with the underside resting on her labia lips. He then gathered Blonde and sat her on top of his penis, so that her labia lips wrapped the top of his condom-covered phallus. Holding both women in position, he began to pump his penis within the labia sandwich he just made, enjoying his makeshift double pussy job.

All three enjoyed the lecherous friction created by the lubricated rubber sliding along the slits of both women, which generously rubbed the top and underside of his shaft. Their moaning and sighing gained volume as he relentlessly stimulated their labia lips with his condom-encased manhood, his glans desperately trying to escape the rubber prison to make contact with the women's most intimate flesh.

When he had stoked the libidos of both women to yet another heightened state of arousal, he quickly sat on one end of the couch, easily lifting Blonde with him, and held her above his erection, back facing him. He gently lowered her onto his phallus, while slowly and carefully pumping upwards to painlessly ease his penis and condom into her now lubricated slit. After a few seconds of motion, she was resting on top of him with his penis buried hilt deep into her love canal. He then began lifting her and slamming her down hard and fast onto his erection, while he pumped up deep into her vagina at a frenzied and vigorous pace.

"James, I've wanted you since the moment I first laid eyes on you," Lyndon whispered into her ear.

Wrapping his arms around her, he cupped both of Blonde's breasts with his hands, pulling her down hard and fast onto his stiffness as he simultaneously tried to push it up into her. The constant rubbing of the underside of his shaft against the top of her vagina was very pleasurable for both of them, and they soon forget everything, aware only of their primal and urgent fornication.

Suddenly Blonde felt him bump up into her love tunnel hard and violently, and she felt the tip of his condom expand a bit within; he accompanied his ejaculation with a grunt of satisfaction. Then he involuntarily thrust up deep into her again, and cried out in joy; at that moment she felt a shockwave of pleasure ripple through her vagina and up her spine, causing her body to give a single violent shake of orgasmic ecstasy, and she uttered a primal cry of carnal joy too. This cycle of body spasms and cries of ecstasy continued five more times until Vesperman had transpired to just gently pump into her, desperate to ejaculate more.

When he could no longer pump into her, he released her, and she sat back on the couch, between Vesperman and Fei. They got up and leaned in close to Blonde's face, and all three touched tongues before Blonde wished them good night, exhausted from the threesome.

As Blonde's tired eyes began to shut, she saw a naked Lyndon lie down on the bearskin rug and put on a new condom. Fei climbed on top of him and lubricated his condom, then squeezed some lubricant into his palms so he could lubricate her loins again. Once done, she straddled him and gently lowered herself onto his shaft. The last thing Blonde remembered seeing before falling asleep was Fei bouncing up and down on Vesperman's incredibly steadfast erection as he played with her breasts and nipples.

Morning beams of sunlight stirred Blonde from her sleep. Still naked, she got off the couch and looked on the floor, to see Fei and Vesperman spooning, completely still, with eyes wide open. Horrified, she quickly checked both their noses to see if they were breathing; they were not, and their skin was cold to the touch. It was then Blonde noticed a paper beside them with Vesperman's handwriting on it:

Dearest James,

We first want you to know that you are the most magnificent woman we have ever met. What we did we did for you.

Over dinner, Fei saw the contact representing the entity she owed money to: the Special Legion of Underworld, Terrorism and Seditionists, or SLUTS for short. They are ruthless, evil people and they kidnapped my fiance to force me to act as a backup to Fei. We realized MI6 would never be able to protect us from SLUTS so we recorded everything we had on them into Fei's smartphone, which you may access with the passcode 697.

Love always,

Fei and Lyndon

Blonde had to take a deep breath before crumpling the paper in frustration. She entered the passcode into Fei's phone and quickly browsed the contact list, plus the notes and recordings in the phone. Pocketing the phone, she went over and picked up her smartphone, and used her special app to set up an encrypted channel with MI6:

"This is sixty-nine-seven. I'll be coming in soon. Vesperman and Le Chin Fei were double agents. What? You heard me right. Were double agents. The bitches are dead now."