2 Live and Let Die Ch. 02

Story Info
Blonde continues her stakeout of Mr. Big up close.
1.1k words
4.75
1.4k
2

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentlemen rose and applauded as beautiful young MI6 agent James Blonde made her way through the dinner tables toward the private VIP lounges near the back of Rick's Cabaret, one of the most exclusive strip clubs in Manhattan Island, New York City. Wearing just a lace bra and panty set with black high heels, her long blonde hair, gorgeous face, a fit and lean figure standing on perfect lean, long athletic legs were on full display for the men to enjoy; she easily blended in with the other strippers in the club.

As she walked by the VIP lounges, she looked underneath the curtains, watching the shoes of the patrons. Most wore regular loafers or sneakers, but in a very private lounge near the back, she noticed a pair of polished white dress shoes. She remembered the dossier of her target, Mr. Big, who loved to wear such shoes. Realizing she would look suspicious standing outside listening in on their conversation, she quickly thought up a cover story and aggressively pulled the curtain aside.

"Hello handsome," she said smiling directly at the man with the white dress shoes, who was a tall, fat male of African American descent with large muscular tattooed arms; he matched the dossier photo of Mr. Big perfectly, she thought to herself.

"I need to make some cash for the night," Blonde said seductively in her English accent. She quickly stepped onto the table, grabbed the pole in the center, and took her time to strut her stuff for the lounge occupants to see, and for her to memorize their faces.

Seated opposite Mr. Big was a large, muscular, and very fit black male who likely was his bodyguard, as he wore very loose, baggy clothes that would easily conceal a small sidearm. Beside him sat a man that looked to be of South Asian descent, who also looked to be a bodybuilder with a mustache. He was wearing a tight top to show off his heavage and jeans so likely he was unarmed, probably here to make a deal with Mr. Big.

"You're new. Never seen you dance here before. Who are you?" asked the bodyguard with a cold calculating face.

"I'm a backup stripper. One of the regulars got sick. My name's Blonde. James Blonde" replied Blonde in her natural English accent.

In the center of the table were two African American twins that interested Blonde, as they didn't look like gangsters. They were both very handsome, clean-shaven, with short crew cuts, looked to be in their early twenties, and dressed very naturally in short-sleeved shirts and trousers. In each of the twins' hands was a deck of Tarot cards, which they were shuffling nervously.

"My Solitary Twins, can she be trusted?" Mr. Big asked the twins.

Exactly as his dossier stated, Blonde reminisced to herself about his superstitious belief in Voodoo and the occult. She watched as the Solitary Twins shuffled and spread the cards onto the table, in a seemingly carefree fashion; but being a trained spy, she immediately spotted that they had memorized the position of each card and were choosing the cards to pull. Blonde quickly began gyrating her buttocks very closely to the bodyguard to not attract attention and dropped her bra and panties into the hands of the South Asian man.

The Solitary Twins both pulled out the card with three cups from their deck, looked at each other solemnly, and nodded. They both turned to face Mr. Big and look him directly in the eyes, but only one spoke:

"She can be trusted."

With that, Blonde reached behind her, grabbed a towel from the shelf, and placed it on that twin's lap.

"No. You may not touch them. It is their purity that gives them their sight, which I need," Mr. Big declared.

Blonde just smiled and moved the towel to Mr. Big's lap, then straddled him. She began to gyrate on his lap and felt an erection forming in his pants. Confident she had his attention, she slowly pulled his lips onto her breasts and guided them to one of her nipples. While he was distracted, she smiled and winked at the Solitary Twins, amused that he thought two virgin boys could tell him the future. However, she was a little unnerved to see the twins deliberately handle the Tarot cards to pull the one with three cups; she did not notice them making secret signals to one another, so how would both know to pull the same card?

"Oh yeah!" Mr. Big cried out lecherously as she pressed her loins onto his firm erection through the towel. While doing so she twirled her hair and bent her head back to get a good look at every face at the table; Blonde had a good memory and would describe their faces to the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), with whom MI6 (Military Intelligence Six) was coordinating with for this mission.

While she carefully noted every facial detail, Mr. Big suddenly began pumping up at her, gasping in satisfaction with each thrust. Each orgasmic jolt of his jerked her up and down, so she grabbed onto his head for support. She quickly glanced at the Twins of Solitude and saw how they were staring at her with intense interest; that confirmed her hunch that they could be tempted, and thus depowered.

Once Mr. Big finished ejaculating, Blonde slid off his lap and collected a one thousand dollar gratuity, which she put in her purse. Having surveyed and carefully eavesdropped on the suspects, she gathered her purse and left. She then went to the staff area, put her blouse and short shorts on, then exited the building from a back door.

When she stepped out, she was shocked to see a gorgeous ebony goddess wearing a tank top and jeans being restrained from behind by a medium build man, while interrogated by a man in front. Blonde immediately recognized the woman as her CIA contact Felix Leiter. She decided to intervene immediately before they called any backup.

As she walked towards the interrogator, she reached into her purse withdrew a Walther PPK-S pistol, and placed it against the back of his head. While the man was confused, she patted him down and found his hidden revolver, which she placed into her purse. The other man realized what was happening and quickly released Felix.

"Good to see you James!" she said in her American accent.

"It's been too long Felix. Get their phones and let's take them in," Blonde replied.

Felix quickly grabbed a hidden pistol from the other thug and confiscated both of their phones. They then rushed the two gangsters to a waiting unmarked police car, where an NYPD (New York Police Department) detective and his partner recognized Felix, then made formal arrests and handcuffed the two thugs. Making sure they weren't being followed or watched, Blonde and Felix quickly jumped into a nearby NYPD police cruiser and were taken to police headquarters, where they briefed their superiors, exchanged intelligence, and came up with a plan to bring down Mr. Big, whom they were sure was working in league with SLUTS.