2 Live and Let Die Ch. 04

Story Info
Blonde uncovers Mr. Big's nefarious plot.
2.2k words
4.25
1.2k
2

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their safety lost with their virginities, the Twins of Solitude cooperated fully with Blonde and Felix Leiter, telling them everything they knew about Mr. Big's corrupt crime syndicate. The biggest tip they got was that he was smuggling something from his private island off the Florida coast into Miami and hiding it in his warehouse there. The twins knew he hid it in his warehouse, but were not sure what he was smuggling and where he hid it exactly. They also revealed the warehouse was well guarded, so Blonde and Leiter came up with a plan to slip by Big's security.

After dropping off the twins with the FBI in Miami, Blonde and Leiter came across Mr. Big's warehouse situated in a run-down industrial district. They had decided to stop by very early morning when human reaction times were at their worst, in the hopes of avoiding the few guards protecting the gate. As luck would have it, a single large, very muscular African American man wearing baggy clothes intercepted them; Blonde recognized a bulge in his pant pocket as a concealed pistol, and the bulge in front as the beginning of an erection, which was not surprising as both she and Leiter were dressed like professional prostitutes as their cover.

"Where do you two hookers think you're going?" the man asked with a menacing tone.

Felix swayed her hips as sexily as she could as she sauntered towards the guard, smiling and licking her lips.

"Relax handsome, I've got a bet to settle with my friend here. I've got to prove to her I can blow you into submission," stated Felix seductively.

The bodyguard's eyes opened wide as Felix knelt before him, opened his pants, and pulled them down to his knees, exposing a rapidly hardening and enlarging dark black penis that pointed directly at her. She took his giant purple bulbous tip roughly with one hand and held it up as she ran her lips along the underside of his gigantic phallus. She did this roughly and callously as she began rubbing his scrotum with her other hand, generating a moan from her subject. She then opened her mouth and sucked his glans into her mouth.

Lips wrapped firmly around his glans, she quickly pulled it out, making a pop sound in the process. Next, she circled her tongue around it, then licked all sides of his phallus, running her tongue back and forth along the length. While she was doing this, the bodyguard had begun to involuntarily thrust his penis back and forth against her tongue.

Sensing Felix needed her help, Blonde strolled over, got on her knees between Felix and the man so she was facing the length of his phallus, and began licking it. Like Felix, she ran her tongue along its length, at times licking her tongue. She then wrapped her mouth around his shaft and slid her mouth sideways against its length, causing the guard to moan and pump his penis in a frenzy.

Their timing was perfect, and both women got away just in time as the guard ejaculated some semen that fell to the pavement. As he ejaculated, he lost balance and fell onto his back, allowing Blonde to stealthily disarm him.

The women left him unconscious from his powerful orgasm and quickly entered the warehouse. Within were many fish tanks containing exotic species and sand at the base of the tanks. Blonde looked carefully at the fish species, studying their beauty when a reflected light beam directed her attention to the sand at the bottom of a tank.

Looking carefully she saw metal hidden in the sand; so Mr. Big was using his fishing enterprise as a cover for a smuggling operation. To determine what he was smuggling, she grabbed a nearby broom, placed it into the fish tank, and very carefully swept the sand away from the metal without putting pressure on it. A few sweeps revealed a limpet mine with a timer fuse.

"James?" stammered Felix.

Blonde looked up to see a man pointing a pistol at the back of her head. Soon she felt cold steel being pressed against the back of her neck.

"Shit!" Blonde cursed aloud.

Blonde and Felix stood quietly with their hands tied in front of them, wearing nothing but revealing bikinis. They looked out over the railing of the yacht they were on to see the clear blue water of the Gulf of Mexico, and further on the tiny private island owned by Mr. Big. Within the water they could see fins swimming about, and the large shadowy bodies of hungry sharks underneath the fins.

Blonde took notice of the surroundings and saw several fish ranks against the outside of the yacht. Probably was on the way to Miami, but detoured when she and Felix were captured. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Mr. Big come on deck with two henchmen, who were dragging the recently deflowered Twins of Solitude with them, who were dressed only in swimming trunks. She watched quietly as the henchmen placed water skis on each twin, then had them stand at the side, facing them. One of the henchmen drew a large knife and made a small cut on Jamal's leg. The other henchman beckoned Blonde and Felix to come over, but Blonde had already guessed what was about to happen: they were going to be tossed into the shark-infested waters to be eaten alive, and it would look like a water skiing accident.

As Blonde walked over she checked the fish tanks on the side, and when she reached the largest in the row, she quickly kicked it over the side, angering Mr. Big.

"Very foolish, Ms. Blonde," he said coldly.

The women were placed in front of the men and were tied to a rope trailing over the stern of the yacht.

"Hold on to us tight," Blonde warned the twins.

The henchmen gave them a hard shove and the four prisoners fell into the water.

"Try to breathe in as much air as you can hold whenever your heads are above water," Blonde shouted above the roar of the yacht's engine.

The yacht quickly picked up speed, dragging them along. As a former British Royal Navy Special Boat Service diver, Blonde was able to hold her breath and keep them above water, but the twins were sobbing hysterically.

"Everyone take a deep breath and hold it now!" shouted Blonde as the yacht dragged them around. She quickly dived into the water and surveyed the environment: the water wasn't very deep and there were plenty of high coral reefs about. However, her eyes were looking for the fish tank she kicked off the boat, which she saw further ahead, lying on a reef, alongside the limpet mine smuggled within.

As the yacht sped forward, Blonde surfaced to let the group take another breath. When the boat began to turn away, losing speed, she took the opportunity to quickly dive in, swim to the reef, and grab the mine just as the yacht sped up, pulling them away. Surfacing again, she armed the mine took a deep breath, and checked which direction they were going to be taken. She saw Mr. Big point to a school of sharks behind them, and the yacht began to slow down and make a U-turn. This was her opportunity, noted Blonde.

She quickly dived into the water and as the yacht turned, it came closer to them. She swam quickly and tossed the limpet mine underwater toward the metal propellers, then quickly swam away.

The magnetic mine attached itself to the propellor and exploded, tearing the yacht to pieces in a giant fireball that scattered the wreckage across the area. The four luckily had gotten far enough to avoid the explosion but had to dive underwater to avoid flying debris. Blonde smiled as she saw a bleeding Mr. Big treading water, screaming in terror as the sharks, driven into a feeding frenzy by the scent of blood, surrounded him.

After being rescued by the US Coast Guard, Blonde asked to escort the twins to their new home in Idaho, where they would live under the protection of the FBI's witness protection program. She chose to take them by train, as she wanted to see the American continent while she was still here. As the train traveled through the picturesque Oklahoma countryside, her thoughts were interrupted by a nervous knocking on her cabin door.

Blonde smiled and opened the door to let Jamal and Adeyori enter.

"Thank you, James, for saving us from Mr. Big," said Jamal.

"How may we ever repay you?" Adeyori asked sincerely.

Blonde closed her cabin door, then walked over to her purse, where she took out two condoms. She smiled wickedly at the twins:

"How about one last Oreo sandwich?"

The twins very obediently surrounded her; Adeyori stood behind while Jamal stood in front. They dutifully removed their clothes with the timing of synchronized swimmers and were naked at almost the same time for Blonde to admire their sculpted bodies and young dark chocolate-colored flesh; she smiled and licked her lips at the sight of the two naked young black beefcakes around her. They then began kissing her neck, front, and back, while expertly undressing her, having become very familiar with removing women's clothes and undergarments from their previous train ride. Their hands freely roamed her creamy white flesh, exploring her sculpted body from toe to forehead.

As Blonde took both of their hardening penises in her hands, Jamal leaned in and began licking her breasts, while Adeyori kissed and nibbled on her shoulders. Adeyori's hands focused on fondling her butt cheeks and thighs as Jamal's gently rubbed her labia. As the foreplay continued, their breathing increased rapidly and she let out several gasps of delight as fingers slipped between her labia and buttocks.

With the twins now fully erect, she reached over, took out the condoms, and carefully placed one on each penis. After squeezing lubricant into their hands, she squeezed plenty onto her own and grasping both their condoms, began pumping their safely sheathed phalluses to thoroughly lubricate them.

The twins also went to work, carefully and sensuously spreading lubricant onto her genitals and the clean crack between her butt cheeks. At the times that both twins had their fingers rubbing her labia lips and clitoris she would throw her head back and groan in delight, her lovely blonde hair waving into Adeyori's face. Soon her moaning reached a fevered pitch and she involuntarily began thrusting her slit against the lubricating fingers.

Confident she was ready, Jamal very carefully bent down and targeted his hard, bulbous black mushroom head at her slit, then slowly stood up. The lubricated condom easily slipped between the lubricated labia lips, and he cried out triumphantly as he felt his glans slide into her warm moist vagina. He then grasped her thighs and began to rhythmically pump into her at a frenzied pace.

As his twin pumped into her, Adeyori began gently thrusting his condom-covered penis between her butt cheeks, wiggling and searching until his glans made contact with her anus. Careful to not slip as her body vibrated with the passionate pumping of Jamal, he managed to easily slide his lubricated rubber into her anus and began thrusting in earnest.

Soon all the carnal sounds of passion flowed in unison, synchronized into an erotic harmony; their heavy breathing, groaning, primal grunting along with the wet slapping sounds of intercourse all beat to the timing of sensuous pleasure. Their bodies also danced to this symphony by smashing together, two black Adonises against a single blonde white beauty in happy coitus.

Suddenly, nature took over the sweaty pumping and both twins violently thrust deep into her, ejaculating some semen into their condoms. They even groaned triumphantly in unison, grabbing onto each other tightly to further penetrate deeper into the MI6 agent between their bodies. Their bodies repeated this involuntary action and they slammed their penises harder and deeper into her, crying out a little weaker and leaving a little less semen in their rubbers.

These two sudden thrusts deep into her love tunnel and anus snapped the imaginary stress wire keeping her body stiff and she vibrated violently, cried out in joy, and relaxed as the orgasmic wave of pleasure flowed from her clitoris to her head and toes.

Again the twins naturally pumped into her simultaneously, letting out soft grunts as they were no longer able to pump more semen into their condoms. She responded with another weaker, full-body vibration of satisfaction, and a sigh of triumph.

The twins made one final attempt at ejaculation, pumping hard and fast into her, but their condoms did not grow inside her; they both sighed and collapsed sideways onto the cabin bed, their rubber-sheathed flaccid members easily slipping out of her stretched holes. Still wrapped between their arms, Blonde fell with them but ended up lying on top of them, her perfectly smooth white English skin contrasting their dark chocolate muscled flesh.

"Will we be safe in the FBI witness protection program?" Adeyori asked nervously.

"As safe as any other witness, darling. Why do you ask?" questioned Blonde, a tinge of curiosity in her English accent.

"We cannot see anymore. We won't know what will happen in the future," replied Jamal.

"Then just live and let die," replied Blonde calmly as she slowly fell asleep.