3 Moonraker Ch. 01

Story Info
Gun Barrel Sequence.
1.1k words
3.83
1.1k
3

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful English secret agent James Blonde sat in the window seat, wearing a short grey miniskirt and a loose white blouse, her long blonde hair styled wavily, and her lean and sexy long legs crossed, facing the man beside her. The middle-aged overweight scientist with thick glasses next to her was wearing just a T-shirt and shorts, had short red hair, and hairy hands that were exploring her legs. As they touched tongues, his hand reached up her thigh and under her skirt.

"Any higher, Doctor Moore and my ears will pop."

"James, please, call me Roger."

They returned to kissing, with his hand reaching further up her thigh underneath her skirt; she uncrossed her legs, and when his palm made contact with her pelvis, she felt a finger touch her panties. She groaned in feigned delight, and began unbuttoning his shirt, reaching in and playing with his nipples and chest hair.

As she reached below and unbuckled his belt, she felt a finger slip underneath her panties from the waistband. She opened his pants, lowered the zipper pulled out his erection, and began stroking it, while the finger in her panties reached desperately for her clitoris but could not make contact with it.

Blonde stood up, unzipped her skirt, and let it drop to the floor. She then slowly unbuttoned her blouse and laid it on the chair. Roger became more brazen and undid her bra, then pulled off her panties.

She stood naked before her mark, proudly displaying her wavy long blonde hair, perfectly gorgeous face, lean, fit, and sexy body, and her best feature: her sexy lean long legs. She turned in the dim light of the jet for him to admire her assets as she carefully slipped a USB drive of his into her purse without him noticing. Having stopped the theft of the designs of a proprietary hypersonic missile being developed by Sir Hugo Drax, she then took out a condom from her purse and placed it over her mark's penis.

Roger twitched with excitement at the thought of finally having intercourse with this beauty. He groaned as Blonde applied lubricant on top of his condom, generously lathering it all over by pumping her fist up and down along it, and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft, her back facing him. As he began thrusting into her, she grabbed onto the armrests and tried to press her body down hard onto his erection. Meanwhile, his hands had reached around her and began fondling her breasts while grunting and groaning in ecstasy. From his chair he began to thrust up into her as hard and fast as he could, breathing heavily with each pump; at the same time he growled and made primal sounds like a wild animal in heat, and the wet slapping sounds of intercourse filled the private plane cabin.

Quietly an armed man exited the pilot's cabin wearing a parachute, and he pointed a gun at her.

"Get up slut!" he said, grabbing her and tossing her a flight suit.

Blonde quickly put on the flight suit, and stood up, hands raised.

He pushed her towards the emergency exit and opened the hatch, but Blonde quickly grabbed onto the door frame, holding on for her life as the loss in air pressure almost shoved her out of the plane. He tried to push her out but Blonde held tight onto the frame of the jet, body shaking as the air pressure in the cabin deteriorated, and the coldness of the air gave her goosebumps.

The wind blowing out of the jet made it difficult for the man watching her to keep his gun trained on her, so Blonde took the opportunity to deliver a quick hooking back kick to his testicles while breaking his wrist so that he dropped the weapon. With the pain in his wrist and testicles, he lost his balance, allowing her to easily throw him out the open door.

"The USB drive with the missile schematics!" the scientist screamed, holding the drive that he had pulled from her purse. He looked ridiculous standing in the nude, but his thoughts were more focused on her betrayal and how stupid he was to have been fooled by her.

Blonde wasted no time and grabbing a seat head each time, pulled her way up to him against the depressurizing gale force pushing against her, punching him hard in the nose and grabbing the USB drive from his hand. The wind in the cabin blowing out of the plane slowed her down considerably; as she placed the USB drive into a pocket in her flight suit, the naked scientist tackled her downwind, such that the combined force of his foolish action plus the depressurization thrust both of them out of the plane before they could react. They struggled briefly in the air before Blonde grabbed his testicles and squeezed hard, causing him to release her and fall helplessly to the ground without a parachute.

Remembering her sky-diving training with the Royal Navy Special Boat Service (SBS), Blonde stabilized her descent, remaining calm as she hurtled toward the ground, and looked for the man she first threw out as she remembered he was wearing a parachute. He was falling a little beneath her, but also was gliding in the air, unaware that she was on top of him, and luckily had not released his parachute as of yet.

Adjusting her flight path with a sky-diving maneuver, Blonde swept down quickly, managed to get right behind him, and grabbed onto his legs. As they rolled violently towards the ground, she managed to crawl up and grab his throat, ignoring his kicking at her face and arms. Terrified, the man attempted to pull off her arm while holding onto his parachute, which Blonde was carefully unbuckling against the thrashing wind. Finally, she bit him hard in the neck, and in his panic he reached for her head, releasing his grip on his parachute, allowing her to remove the last buckle. Holding onto the parachute, she released his throat, bit hard one last time, and let go, allowing his natural reflex of pushing her away to separate him from his parachute. The operative screamed in terror as the wind rapidly blew him further downwind from Blonde, making it impossible for him to come back; Blonde looked down and realized she had seconds to activate the parachute.

Struggling against the wind and the empty feeling in her stomach caused by her rapid descent out of the sky, she managed to put her arms through the straps, and with all her strength snapped the buckle back in. Now safely attached to the parachute, she pulled the cord. Looking below, she realized she had inadvertently put herself into a High Altitude Low Opening (HALO) jump, and desperately steered the parachute so that she floated out towards the sea, which should be the Mediterranean given the jet's course. She decided she would have to rely on her SBS training to land safely into the water and swim to shore, which did not look far off.