2 Live and Let Die Ch. 03

Story Info
Blonde has a plan to neutralize Mr. Big's fortune tellers.
2.2k words
5
1.2k
2

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful English MI6 agent James Blonde strolled confidently in her miniskirt and blouse which were wrapped in a short trench coat, her shoes silently pressing down the grass and long blonde hair billowing in the slight breeze as she made her way through the lawns of Central Park. Beside her was gorgeous black CIA agent Felix Leiter, dressed in short shorts, a blouse, and a leather jacket. They walked quietly and in between trees, carefully stalking their prey without alerting them of their presence, yet always keeping them in sight.

Through the trees, enjoying a casual walk through the park were the Twins of Solitude, two tall young handsome black men wearing T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers; the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) had limited information on them, except that they were in their very early twenties whose parents were murdered by Mr. Big. Surrounding them were two bodyguards wearing loose, baggy clothing, likely concealing firearms underneath. Although the twins were just enjoying the fresh air, the bodyguards kept checking over their shoulders to see if they were being followed.

Once the bodyguards took the twins toward an overpass in an isolated area of the park, Blonde and Felix looked at each other and nodded; this was the time to strike. They cautiously jogged through the fields, snuck up on the bodyguards, and put their pistol muzzles into the backs of their necks. They then disarmed the bodyguards, but a greedy seagull flew into them, distracting the spies enough for the bodyguards to spin around and knock their weapons away. The struggle didn't last long as both spies were trained martial artists, and soon had manipulated the two bodyguards onto the ground and restrained them using proper aikido technique. They managed to wrap up the bodyguards' hands and feet with plastic ties, grabbed their weapons, their phones, and the twins, and left quickly.

Once they got into their getaway car, Felix drove quickly away while Blonde sat in the rear passenger seat, forcing the twins to squeeze into the rear driver seat. They did this on purpose in case the twins put up a struggle Felix could still focus on driving, but the twins looked terrified. This was probably how Mr. Big first kidnapped them, assumed Blonde, fidgeting with her sexy lean, long legs; it was then she noticed the twins momentarily distracted by them.

"Adeyori, Jamal, we're not going to hurt you," said Blonde, as she knew their names from the FBI, and wanted to calm them.

"We know you are spies," Jamal said nervously, eyes briefly glancing at Blonde's legs.

"What makes you say that?" Felix asked incredulously.

"The cards told us," replied Adeyori, nervously looking at Blonde's legs in the car mirror.

As the car raced away, it bumped a few times, jamming Blonde closer to the Twins of Solitude. The closest to her, Jamal, accidentally grabbed her left thigh to stabilize himself, but when the car stopped shaking, he couldn't bring himself to remove his hand. Blonde just smiled into the car mirror at Felix to indicate their plan was working. Unfortunately, the car quickly pulled up beside the train station, and the four got out of the car. The twins could not help but watch Felix walk, their eyes following up her firm toned legs to her muscular buttocks, whose form was on full display in her tight short shorts. Blonde thought she saw the beginnings of an erection form in the twins' pants.

They abandoned the car in the no-parking zone and led the twins through the crowds; they could have easily escaped but they went along quietly. Blonde hoped that the crowds and low security would allow them to evade Mr. Big's men, and it appeared so as she did not spot anyone following them. Soon the four were aboard a train on its way to Miami, Florida.

As Felix put out the do not disturb sign and closed the curtains to the windows outside, Blonde had the Twins of Solitude seated on the bed in their private cabin. She sat opposite them, cross-legged to keep their eyes on her, and smiled seductively.

"Thank you for cooperating with us. We promise we are here to help you," explained Blonde.

"We had no choice but to cooperate," replied Adeyori nervously.

Felix sauntered over, without her jacket; her long firm legs were visible and distracting the twins.

"Why is that?" inquired Felix.

"The cards told us to," responded Jamal, in a silent unnerving tone. The cards were so accurate that the twins believed everything they drew from the deck, mused Blonde.

"So what do we do next?" she asked matter-of-factly.

The twins searched their pockets for their Tarot cards but couldn't find them; Blonde was interested that the cards never told them that spies were expert pickpockets.

"You dropped these on the car floor in the rush here," said Blonde as she pulled out two decks of Tarot cards from her purse, handing each deck in each hand to a twin.

The twins suspiciously shuffled the decks in the same manner and pulled a card from the same spot in the randomly shuffled deck. The twins revealed their cards and stared at them in horror: they both drew upright Lovers cards.

Blonde and Felix slowly and sexily swayed their hips as they strode to the bed and straddled the twins, taking the cards from them and hiding them in secret pockets in their clothes before the twins discovered the decks were FBI-made and all were Lovers cards. The two spies looked at each other, winked, and smiled triumphantly, then quickly pressed their lips against each twin, forced their mouths open, and stuck their tongues in.

Blonde was making out passionately with Adeyori and pulled off his top so she could play with his nipples. Realizing his virginal innocence, she unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra, and placed his inexperienced hands on her breasts, pausing to appreciate the contrast of his dark African skin against her creamy white English flesh.

Meanwhile, Felix had already removed her top and had stripped Jamal completely naked. She had crawled onto the bed, perpendicular to his seated direction, so she could bring her head onto his lap and take his chocolate phallus into her mouth. Their skin tones were so similar it seemed as if the two had merged into one pulsating mass of erotic machinery. Using her mouth, she sucked his bulbous mushroom head within and lifted his penis straight up, then wrapped her lips around his shaft, pressed her tongue against its underside, and ran her lips and tongue up and down it, causing it to slowly harden.

Soon Adeyori's hands left Blonde's breasts, removed her blouse, and traced down the center line of her torso to her miniskirt. Unsure of how to remove it, his hands reached back and enjoyed the smooth feel of her flesh, gliding underneath the hem of her skirt.

Blonde brought Adeyori's mouth to her nipple in excitement as she felt his fingers slide up her inner thighs, touching the flesh between her vulva and thighs. She had deliberately worn a skinny g-string underneath so the twins would have more flesh to explore, which he did. His fingers must have realized this as they reached and found the fabric of her barely their loincloth, and began rubbing her labia lips and slit very enthusiastically. Blonde felt compelled to buck her hips and grind against his fingers to increase the sensations running through her body.

Meanwhile, Felix had successfully brought Jamal to full hardness, and had stepped off the bed to remove her shorts; she revealed then that she had gone commando. She then took a condom from the pocket of her shorts, removed the packaging, and quickly rolled it onto Jamal's erection. Once her safety was assured, she took out a bottle of lubricant, squeezed some into Jamal's hands, and guided his hands and fingers in rubbing the lubricant into her vulva and labia. She guided his fingers to maximize her pleasure and groaned throughout the process. Once ready, she straddled Jamal, facing him, and impaled herself onto his erection, a groan of satisfaction escaping her mouth.

Blonde noticed that Adeyori's eyes were transfixed on the primal combining of Jamal's and Leiter's genitals, and his base urges needed to be addressed before he backed off. She quickly stood up, reached into her purse, pulled out a condom, opened the package, and wrapped it lovingly onto his penis, being sure to rub her fingertips against his phallus as she did so. She then took some lubricant and rubbed it all over his condom-covered shaft, laid down to the side of him, placing one foot onto the window ledge above the bed, with the other on the floor, spreading herself wide open for him. She then beckoned him with her finger.

At first, he hesitated, so Blonde quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled Adeyori closer to her, his condom deflecting off her slit. She then put some lubricant into his hands, and guided his curious fingers over her labia, thoroughly lubricating it. With one hand she grabbed his scrotum, and pressed his glans against her slit, pausing as the cold rubber of his condom made contact with her. She then gently slipped his glans between her labia lips, noting the color contrast of his dark-skinned muscled body between her long, lean, athletic white legs.

His glans now inside her, Adeyori instinctively began thrusting forward, slowly burying his giant engorged member deep into Blonde's warm moist love tunnel. He began thrusting into her at a fast and furious pace, enjoying his journey into manhood.

The former Twins of Solitude relentlessly pounded into Felix and Blonde, until roughly about the same time, they paused, then slammed hard and fast into them. The twins groaned triumphantly at the same time, and by the feeling of Adeyori's condom expanding a little within her, Blonde knew they were ejaculating. Once done, the twins got off the spies, stood up, and contemplated what had just transpired.

After a bit, Blonde and Leiter stood up and began tidying up; Blonde used this as a cover to carefully dispose of the fake Tarot cards and place the real ones in a spot the twins would find. As they moved about, she noticed the now-deflowered twins leering at her and Leiter's firm, sexy young naked bodies. Due to their youth, the twins soon manifested powerful erections once more.

Blonde walked to Jamal, licked his nipple, and replaced his used condom with a new one, lubricating it with a proper handjob. She crawled onto the bed on all fours, and beckoned Jamal over; he quickly came and impulsively pushed his hardness into her from behind, groaning happily while thrusting away.

Felix carefully replaced Adeyori's condom with a new one, also lubricating it, and crawled beside Blonde onto the bed, with her face at Blonde's hip. She then rolled over onto her back so she was looking directly at Blonde's clitoris and Jamal's condom-covered phallus pumping in and out of Blonde's vagina. Grabbing onto Blonde's hips, she brought her pelvis down and started flicking at Blonde's clitoris with her tongue.

At first, Blonde was passionately moaning at the multiple sensations but then used her creamy white English hands to spread Felix's gorgeous dark black thighs wide apart, and used the bottom of her tongue to lick her labia lips. Looking invitingly at Adeyori, she limited her tongue to licking and flicking Felix's clitoris.

Adeyori plunged his member slowly and deeply into Felix as Blonde licked her clit. Like his twin, he soon pumped into the beautiful black CIA agent with full abandon.

Funnily enough, the twins were quickly pumping and groaning in a synchronized erotic rhythm, whereas the espionage agents grunted randomly. It made for a disorganized carnal symphony within the privacy of their train cabin, with all four parties enjoying the grinding and licking at different times. Soon enough, the newly experienced twins suddenly spasmed, thrusting involuntarily into their covert lovers, crying out triumphantly as the two spies also finally shuddered in the climax.

Exhausted, everyone rolled off of each other and onto the bed to sleep.

Blonde awoke later, hearing some terrified whispering from the twins. She looked over at the two of them; the twins had drawn cards from their Tarot decks, and each twin held a different card. Her plan had worked: deflowering the Twins of Solitude had stripped them of their ability to see. "We can't see anymore," whispered a trembling Adeyori.

"Please. He will kill us. You must protect us," stammered a horrified Jamal.

"Don't worry. We'll be at Miami within a day, and we will hand you over to the FBI who will place you in protective custody. We picked this train as it has no other stops so Mr. Big won't be able to get any henchmen onto this train," Blonde explained calmly with a soothing tone embedded into her typically cold English accent.

"So tell us everything you know about Mr. Big's warehouse outside of Miami," said Leiter, who had also woken from her sleep.

"Later. First I want to know if Adeyori and Jamal know what an Oreo sandwich is?" asked Blonde with a seductive smile on her face.