2 of My Trans GFs 2 Dozen+ Affairs

Story Info
I Happen Upon Two of Cara's Dirty Personal Cheating Memoirs.
1.4k words
3.38
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following stories are transcriptions of a few pages penned lustfully my girlfriend of two and half years. I had lent her a notebook of mine to occupy herself with during the ample downtime one finds oneself with when in rehab. She completed her spin-cycle and was back home in less than a month. I had no reason to inquire about the status of the notebook, its location, or the nature of its contents.

One sunny and hopeful early-summer day some three months later found me pouring over a small pile, looking for a notebook that was neither filled up with memories and miscellaneous bullshit nor completely barren and inviting me to lade its blank college-ruled pages.

I locate the perfect notebook and identify the black cursive letters on its cover as my own. It was marked with Cara's name, my own name and my cell phone number and email address for emergencies, and was appended by some silly, motivational quote. I reminisced for a moment before giving the dozen or so pages a closer glance to determine whether they were going into the 'discard' pile or the 'keep' pile.

Scrawled on those pages, among other things, were the two stories I have revealed below. Cara confessed, in her own way, when confronted and her own written testimony used as evidence. she claimed that, since she had no phone and thus no porn in rehab and an overflowing of free time, she'd recorded some of the stories from her 'spank bank' vault, and are just some from the wild and wonderful world she inhabits.

Cara and I will be celebrating three years in April 2023.

Part: the First

I get in the car and Corey introduced me to Caleb. I was meeting them so I could do some crystal. I'm not attracted to either of them but when we get there I met Jason. Jason was tall and black. He was cute and kind of thug. I told him I loved that and asked if he had ever been shot. He pulled up his shirt and showed me a big round scar on his chest. I basically melted. He lay down and I started kissing his bullet wound. I took the rest of my clothes off and he told me how perfect my butt is. I started kissing him down his chest to his stomach until I got to his shorts. I took a second to breathe in his manly scent. It was intoxicating! I pulled his shorts down, exposing his manhood. It was big and erect and beautiful. I took his shaft into my hand and kissed the tip of his peen. A drop of pre-cum came off which I gladly licked. He tasted amazing! I put the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his head and started making my way down until my mouth was full of dick. I adjusted the angle, allowing it to pop into my throat. He moaned with pleasure as

I took the rest of it into my mouth until my face was smushed into his pubes and I couldn't breathe. I let my face stay with my mouth and throat full of his dick, my nose, and his pubes and his balls on my chin, holding my breath long as I could.

The he moaned and told me I was a good girl, which just made me melt and I let him grab the back of my head so he could thrust as deep as he wanted, letting me breathe periodically. Finally he pulled out and I gasped for air, with spit and pre-cum drizzling out of my mouth, and he put his dick on my face painting it with pre-cum. I was just in heaven. He had me on the bed on my back and folded my legs behind my head, folding me in half. Then as he looked me in my eyes, he slowly entered me. I gasped as I felt his large dick starting to stretch me open. And he kept going until I was totally full of him. It felt so intense. It was all that mattered.

As he started to thrust, I entered a state of pure bliss, as his cock hit all the right spots inside me. I loved feeling him hitting my stomach from the inside. He picked up speed and I moaned in pleasure. I could have let him fuck me forever. He picked up the pace, going harder and harder. Every thrust I could feel myself squirting more and more pre-cum. He pulled out and had me lay on my back with my head off of the bed, upside down, and put his dick in my mouth. I didn't even care that I could taste myself on his dick. This time he fucked my face just as hard as my butt, every once in a while stopping all the way in. I held my breath as his balls rested on my nose. He smelled amazing. Then he pulled out and had me get on my knees. Then he re-entered my pussy as I gasped with pleasure. It felt so right being full of his 8-inch manhood. He relentlessly started fucking me.

After a couple of minutes, I came for the first time just from fucking! He was fucking me hard like a jackhammer. Caleb came in and I waved him over. He put his dick in my mouth. I was in cock heaven as I was spit-roasted. After a little while, I felt Jason's dick starting to twitch inside me as he exploded in me, breeding me. I felt Caleb's dick twitch in my mouth. So as Jason pumped my guts full of his seed, Caleb pulled back out of my throat, so just the head of his dick was in my mouth and blasted spurt after spurt after spurt of delicious cum in my mouth, so much I thought it would leak out, but I managed to keep it all in my mouth! I let it stay there and savored the taste for a while before I swallowed, then they pulled out and I lay there covered in sweat and pre-cum, full and both ends. I was messy and all used up. I was satisfied. I even let Jason put his dick back in my mouth to clean him off and taste the last couple drops of his cum.

Part: the Second

The first time I did crystal, I had a guy from Grindr come over. He was cute and black and friendly. He showed me how to smoke it and it felt amazing. I sat and touched his leg. He pulled his shorts off and put my hand on his dick. Even soft it was big. I gave it a squeeze and kissed the tip and then put it in my mouth. I could feel it growing. l held my face in place [and] it kept growing until my entire mouth was full, it kept growing until he was a few inches into my throat, blocking my air. Eager to please, I held my breath until he let go, when I gasped for air. I told him I was okay, and he started to fuck my face. I loved it. I let him keep going as long as he wanted, using my mouth and throat for his pleasure. I pulled out and [he] sprinkled his dick with more crystal and fed it to me by continuing to fuck my face.

Eventually, he asked where the bathroom was so he could pee. I was so turned on, I said "right here" and I open my mouth. He shrugged and aimed, and I felt the warm liquid splash my face and drop down my chest, and then he shoved his Dick back in my mouth, and help my face in place so I had to swallow every drop. I usually drink it all and he pulled out and shook the last few drops on my face. I turned around on my knees with my face resting in a pillow with my ass exposed to the man behind me. He poured some more crystal into his hand and he licked his fingers and then pushed the crystal inside my hole and then started pushing the 8 inches of his cock deep inside me. I gasped with pleasure as I felt the skin of his stomach against me telling me that he was all the way in. Then he slapped my ass hard and I yelled.