20 in 23,376

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quick, fiery bout of lovemaking. She looked down lovingly at him as she moved up and down over his shaft. Squatting caused her muscles to grip him inside her tightly, as her own slippery lubricant made slurpy sounds as it coated his cock. Within minutes, she couldn't hold herself any longer and sat on him rocking and grinding her clit into him as the orgasm swept over her. That was all that was needed as Brian's own orgasm swept through him. Debbie caught her breath, as a thought popped into her mind.

"Opps, I'm sorry I couldn't resist doing that. My god, we'll be able to fuck out here like literal rabbits!!"

They both laughed as they got back up and returned to the house to lock up. Cleaning themselves up as best as they could, they returned home to break the news to their families and invite them down the next day, to look at this mammoth project they had taken on. As they drove home, Debbie was like a talking tornado, she gushed with ideas. Brian smiled to himself. Mission accomplished. When he had previously viewed the property, there was evidence that young children had lived here, in the form of a few broken toys and old torn posters, in two bedrooms. He made sure that all evidence of any children was removed, as he wanted her to step into the project with only thought of what the house could be, not what it once was. Children were not likely going to be a factor in its future.

Diggers, dumpers and skips came in first to clear away the entrance road and car parking area, which was re-gravelled. Some large Leyland Cypress conifers were felled, revealing a brick build store, hiding behind them. Within a week, it was repaired to a sufficient level to make a store for tools and materials. Architects, builders, you name the trade, they ended up at the house as she set about building their dream house. The key point was that Debbie was her old, bubbly self again and that in itself, was worth every penny being ploughed into the project.

After six months, they moved into the house with minimal facilities available, but it was a home. As they passed the first year after buying the property, the work had moved forward at lightning speed. They retained their other house as it gave Brian some space to work unhindered. The company he worked for released his nautical software, and he forged a really good, hardworking team that was as committed as himself. At one of the days set aside to review the team's ideas, looking at opportunities and efficiencies to help the business grow, the youngest and newest member of his team, eighteen-year-old Sally-Ann, came up with an idea that was so glaring obvious the board of directors felt somewhat sheepish they had missed such an obvious avenue to explore, when Brian called them during the meeting.

Brian called Debbie at lunchtime, she gushed about how far the house had come along, and the finishing touches were being made to the master bedroom with the commissioning of the huge bi-fold door set out onto the balcony and that the swimming pool, yes, they had a swimming pool build that resided in the rebuilt stable block, was now commissioned.

"Babe, I can't wait for you to get back. As tempted as I am to go skinny dipping, I'll wait for you to get back tomorrow. But I am tempted, it's soooo hot here!"

Brian knew the next statement wasn't going to go down too well.

"Debs, something's come up. One of my team has hit on something that's going to be big. Everyone from the Directors down has a major buzz going on. My team all want to keep going over the weekend to thrash it out to make sure it's viable. I'm not coming home until Monday."

It all went quiet.

"Debs?"

"You've been gone for over a week, that's not fair, I'm missing you. I want you to come home. Now."

"Look around you Deb. All those things that we have, come at an expense. It's a balance we need to get used to and, it will occasionally swing both ways. For the next couple of days, it will swing towards work but, I'll tell the directors I'm taking a week out, to let my team flourish and develop their ideas. The bedroom door has a lock, right?"

She responded with a sulky yes.

"Then let's lock the door to it for a week - with you and me inside, I'm sure we'll find things to do!"

"You better promise Brian, to be honest I'm angry that you've waited until the last minute to tell me this!"

"Look, I told you. Sally-Ann unveiled a whirlwind of an..."

"So, you're spending the weekend with the little red-headed big boobed slut! I gather she's your personal fuck-to..."

"DEB! Stop it. What the fuck? you know I'm not like that. Please, calm down, don't misread things. She's one of my team and I've no plans to ruin it. Plus, she's gay, you're far more likely to score than me."

Brian chuckled at the end, he wanted to diffuse this phone call that, had somehow escalated from nothing into this argument.

"I'll call you later, go use the pool and call me from it tonight. You can tell me what I'm missing to add to my sadness at not being there."

They finished the call and Brian restarted the brain storming session. He looked at his watch, he would call a close at three pm then go hit a decent restaurant and a bar or two with the whole team. They deserved it.

Debbie sat fuming. She'd met his whole team, and this was exactly what she was afraid of. A woman that had a body to make men stare at them and, even worse, she was an I.T. geek too. She remembered back to the party where Brian started to succumb to another harlot, Kelly. Well, two can play that game she thought.

She re-applied her make-up, leaning towards the slutty side, removed her bra and undone the top three buttons on her summer dress. The whole thing buttoned up centrally from top to bottom and she felt she'd put enough on display to look enticing. She made four cups of tea, and went upstairs to the workmen who were finalising the installation of the bi-fold doors. The workmen instantly noticed the change in her appearance and demeanour.

They knew the score, as married men in their forties they'd seen this behaviour before. Heck, some had even succumbed and earnt the tee-shirt in their younger days. But not now. Jobs and marriages were too sacred to them to afford a quick romp with a woman, even one as attractive as this one standing before them. They cracked into their work, they liked to get off as early as they could on Fridays, for a few pints and a couple of games of pool in the pub before going home for a weekend of family life.

Debbie walked away feeling even more dejected. Fuck, four men barely gave her a cursory glance when she was going all out, to be the full-on sexy tease. She had no plans to push it, she wanted to feel desired by men, to show her husband she still had it. After they packed up and left, she stood out on the balcony admiring the view. She watched as a young deer had come up through the forest and stood looking inquisitively at the house. She sighed, and went inside to go and think about preparing herself some food. When she closed the bi-fold doors she couldn't lock them. What way did they say to turn it? Damn it! Where she was angry with Brian, she hadn't really listened and she couldn't lock the doors. She called the company that installed them and they apologised, promising that the gang would return immediately to remedy the situation.

Thirty minutes later a small van came down the drive. It wasn't the gang that had fitted the doors as they had a large van. Looking out of the window, she noted it was from the door company. She walked through the house to the front door and opened it, just as the guy was about to knock. As she opened the door his hand was poised to grab the knocker as he stood staring at her, his hand less than a foot from her breast which were still tantalisingly on display. He hadn't even looked into her face yet. He stared at a delightful pair of tits partially on display inside a summer dress, with way too many top buttons undone. After a few seconds, he lifted his head to look at her face and she immediately saw the wicked glint in his eye. She let him in, as he explained, the original Team were stuck on the motorway and the boss had asked him to come down, as he was the closest. Debbie thought this was rather fortuitous.

"Hi, where's the problem Mrs..."

"Please call me Deb. I'm having problems in the bedroom."

She tried to keep a look of innocence on her face but the innuendo wasn't lost on him.

"Call me Tel, should I go up myself?"

"No, I'll show you where it is. I'm not sure if it's just my little hands struggling, trying to handle such a new, big thing, in the bedroom. It's awfully large and I'm not sure I'm tugging on it hard enough."

Tel had been in similar situations before. He knew how this would end, all he had to do was keep laying the breadcrumbs for her to follow. One thing he did know from the full-on flirting, he didn't need many crumbs to lay that trail for her to follow. She turned and walked up the stairs, swaying her hips as seductively as she could. As she reached the top of the stairs, she heard Tel speak behind her.

"What a picture of beauty!"

She giggled and turned toward him as she entered the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

"I said What a picture of beauty, I mean, just look out of those doors at the view."

She giggled again.

"But you were only halfway up the stairs, and I was in front of you!"

"Let's call it door fitters' intuition, I knew you'd have a great view, mind you, not a good as mine walking up the stairs."

Shivering, she felt her nipples start to harden, blushing at his comment. She wanted to have a little bit of a tease, to feel desired, but looking at the fit tradesman in front of her, she began to feel the desire was actually inverted. If Brian was playing away with the red-headed slut then, why shouldn't she scratch her own itch? This guy was seriously hot, with muscled arms and tattoos. He was coming onto her so strong; it was causing butterflies in her stomach and, her knickers, they weren't supposed to get wet at the thought of another man.

"Do you mind if I sit and watch you work? I might learn something."

"Sure, I don't mind. In all honesty you could probably have left this for your husband to fix when he gets home later."

She knew it was a very indirect, direct question. She sighed;

"Unfortunately, he's working abroad. He was supposed to be home for the weekend but he's changed his mind. I've been all alone for the week and I thought I was going to have a man back in my bed. Silly me, I'll have to save up all of the dirty thoughts that have being going through my mind as to what was going to happen in this bed until he gets home."

Tel had the doors open and was outside, feigning looking at the lock mechanism.

"Phew, it's hot under the sun! Do you have a problem if I take my tee-shirt off?"

He looked at her with a sly grin, akin to what you'd expect a fox to make inside a hen coop.

"No, I don't mind at all, if you don't mind, I think I'll sit back here on the bed and watch you...work."

He took his shirt off in a slow deliberate manner letting her see his sinewy arms and toned body. She felt her breath start to quicken slightly and her nipples were now clearly pressing at the fabric of the dress. Whilst he had been working, she had carefully undone an additional four buttons at the bottom of the dress. It had three buttons left holding it together at her midriff. When she sat back on the bed, leaning slightly backwards with her arms out behind her, she was fully aware that he had a perfect view of her legs, and the little white thong she was wearing.

It wasn't a question of would they, it was a question of when would they succumb.

"Oh yeah, where were we? You were saying about holding some thoughts until your husband gets home. What kinda thoughts are they?"

She looked at him provocatively biting her lower lip. The look said 'I'm yours if you want me', He had stopped working and was looking at her waiting for a response. This was the moment of truth.

"Well, I'm a married woman, you know. I'm certainly not going to kiss and tell."

He smiled at her and grinned.

"OK, I think we are sorted here. The problem is when you have something as large as this you need plenty of lube to make sure it fits. Everything is tight, especially when it's new and unfamiliar."

He took some WD40 from his bag and sprayed the locking mechanisms in the doors and along the tracks. He put the WD40 away and wiped his hands clean with a pack of wipes.

"Right, I think you need to practice. He beckoned her over to him, and he partially closed the doors. He stood directly behind her, and put his hand around to gently grasp her wrist. Her heart was thumping in her chest and she could smell him, probably his aftershave, but it was making her want him even more. If he made a move on her she had no plans to resist.

"Now grip the handle, don't be afraid, and gently pull it, yeah that's it. Feel it's up snug now? Pull it gently up, you need it to point straight up, not down, down is no good for what we want. Did you feel the mechanism go in? You can feel how tight it is, which is why it needs plenty of lube. Now, do you want to practise some more?"

It was too much for Debbie. She spun around, grabbed his head and pulled him down to kiss him hungrily. His hands came and gripped the part of her dress that hung together by the few buttons and ripped it open, quickly peeling the dress from her shoulders before admiring the sensual near naked creature standing before him. Her arms went back around his neck as he pushed the thin, wet piece of material that had been covering her modesty down so she could kick them off. He undone his belt and trousers, pushing them down enough to free his straining cock before he put his big hands under her arse cheeks, picked her, impaling her on his cock. The last twenty minutes of innuendos and heavy flirting had her so wet, he slid into her with relative ease. But he was big. Her eyes went wide, he was bigger, no, a lot bigger, than her husband.

For the next hour they fucked as if it was their last hour on earth together. Exhausted, they lay on the bed for a few minutes before he looked at his watch.

"Shit, I better get going. I'm supposed to be taking the Mrs. out for a meal!"

She looked at him and thought about what he had just said. There wasn't a single shred that indicated guilt in his voice, as to the lustful hour they had just spent together. Is this how Brian acts, after fucking the red-haired slut in Rotterdam?

He dressed quickly and left her a card with his details. He would be more than happy to come and service her doors and opening if she had further problems. They walked downstairs and she kissed him as he walked out the front door. She had been naked the whole time, what did it matter, no one could see her.

Walking into the kitchen to make a drink, she froze to the spot as she entered. Reggie, her brother-in-law, was sat at the kitchen table with a bemused look on his face, along with a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table.

"Hello Debs, I arrived about half an hour ago, parked my car around the side. The front door was ajar, so I let myself in. I could hear noises from upstairs and thought you were being attacked. I didn't realise you were such a dirty little animal. Here, have a look."

He brought up a small camera, Brian had brought for him for Christmas. It apparently took digital pictures. He'd been to Brighton Marina to photograph a boat he was thinking of buying and wanted Brian's opinion as he thought he was back today. He showed her the little viewscreen on the back and pushed a button. She looked mortified. Not only did it take pictures; it could record video with sound too. The tinny sound from the camera did nothing to hide her squeals to be fucked harder as she rode Tel, cowgirl style.

"The problem is Deb, what should I do now? Really, I should show my brother what a dirty cock hungry slut you are, I bet he doesn't know that right?"

He let the silence fill the kitchen, took a sip of his wine and then spoke again.

"The thing is Deb, I'm an accountant. It's all about checks and balances. Is there anything that you think of that might balance things out, so I don't tell my brother?"

He picked up the wine, topped his glass and filled the other before handing it to Debbie. Debbie looked at him and sighed.

"Just tell me what to do Reggie."

"Now I like that, direct and to the point. It's easy. You don't know how many times my cock has painfully strained against my trousers when you dress up in that sexy little black cocktail dress and heels you are so fond of. Go upstairs, put it on and wait for me. Oh, and don't forget that deep red glossy lipstick that you tend to favour when you dress up. I'll be up in ten minutes. If I like what I see then the balance is partially restored. If not, I'll restore the balance by showing Brian the clip."

She walked reluctantly upstairs knowing what she had to do. Ten minutes later Reggie walked into the bedroom and the view took his breath away. He had her stand between the mirrored doors of the walk-in wardrobes and the bed. He quickly stripped, then positioned himself on the bed, sitting with his back against the headboard.

"Now, walk slowly towards me and clamber up onto the bed, then crawl up here towards my lap. I'm not into sloppy seconds but there's other acts that are just as enjoyable. I want you to keep looking at my face throughout, and I want a proper finish!"

Debbie did exactly that, by the time she was on the bed he was stroking his cock. She leant down and started to lick the crown as he moaned, then engulfed it in her mouth. Despite his wishes, it was almost impossible to look up at his face so she occasionally tilted her head sideways so he could see her face. Not that it mattered, most of the times his eyes were closed or fixated on the view in the mirrored doors.

Reggie was in heaven, God, she was like his own private porn star. His own wife would reluctantly give him a half-hearted blow job once in a while and then finish him by hand, but Debbie felt like her mouth was part of a vacuum cleaner as she sucked and slurped on his cock. He struggled at looking down to watch, instead looking in the mirror to watch her head bobbing up and down with her dress riding up to reveal the perfect peachy arse cheeks. In the end, he simply closed his eyes to enjoy this act of delinquency. The only problem was that he was so turned on, she was gulping down his discharge in minutes. She got off the bed, went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. By the time she came out, Reggie was dressed and downstairs. Originally his thoughts were this was going to be a one-time event. Now he had other plans, this was too good to not make it a regular thing.

When Debbie came down, she asked Reggie to delete the clip but he declined, he had never said he would delete it. He then promised her it would be buried where only he could access it, but she was to think of what they had done was the down payment, as to an ongoing payment plan. She wasn't overly happy but felt she had no choice. Reggie's view was, he would be able to live out a few years of pent-up fantasies for years to come.

After Reggie left, she had a shower and thought she should ring Brian. She did feel guilty, but had no plans to reveal what had happened. This would be a test, she wanted to make sure he didn't detect anything in her voice before she actually saw him face-to-face. She pulled her Siemens S10 out and called Brian.

Brian's phone buzzed, he looked at it to see it was Deb calling. It was seven pm and they'd been out since three pm. Although they had all eaten, they had hit the cocktail lounge hard, and he could feel the effects of the alcohol. After the earlier exchange between them, he wanted to keep it calm and not inflame her any more. He moved to a corner of the beer garden and turned into the corner to try and reduce the background noise.