20 in 23,376

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Honey how are you doing, retired to the pool yet?"

"No babe, I haven't but I will later. Where are you, it's really noisy!"

We all went out to celebrate the day, it's going to have a massive positive impact on the business. We're wrapping up here soon though, we need clear heads to start to smash through our ideas over the weekend. I love you Deb, I can't wait to come home. I've taken the week off so we'll do whatever you want."

Sorry it's really noisy, I can barely hear you. Talk to me when you get back to your room."

Before he could answer she had disconnected the call. As he stood there for a few seconds thinking about the abruptness of the call, his nostrils detected a fragrance that was familiar to him. As it dawned on him who wore the fragrance, a dainty hand snaked around his waist from behind and a set of delicate lips suddenly kissed him on the neck. He carefully turned to see Sally-Ann standing there with a silly grin plastered on her face.

"Thank you for today, Brian, you know I'm not the most confident person but, I feel like you've turbo-charged me so I can take on the world. It really means a lot to me."

"You deserved it, I'm supposed to be the big brain of the outfit and I never even saw it, so hats off to you. Carry on coming up with nuggets like that and you'll be my boss!"

They both laughed. He then realised that her hand was still around him, and she had moved in closer to his body. Her breathing was deeper, and her face flushed as she looked at him.

"Brian, I know you're married but I'd like to give myself to you, just for one night. I've never been with a ma..."

Brian gently put a finger over her lips to stop her speaking.

"Sally-Ann, you know that men have two brains, right? My little brain is screaming up at the big brain as it thinks it's won the lottery if he gets to spend some time with you. What would Agness think if you slept with me, you could destroy your relationship with her."

She bit her lip, umming and ahing before whispering into Brian's ear.

"She knows I have a geek crush on you Brian. She is the one that suggested I go for it, in fact, she asked if she could come and join us after a couple of hours, if you get my drift."

Brian smiled at her, leant across and kissed lightly her on the head.

"I love my whole team Sally-Ann, but in a different way to this. As tempting as this offer is, I swore at a party years ago I'd never step-out on Debbie. Now, let's go find the others before my little brain overwhelms the big one!"

Having delicately defused the situation, they rejoined the party and Brian left shortly after as the rest of the team moved on to a club. Brian went back to the hotel and called Debbie for a catch-up before he went to bed. After the earlier conversations she now sounded relaxed and told him she was laying on a bed in the pool room having had a dip. She sounded dreamy and far away, probably from finally being able to use the pool.

An hour before Brian called, Debbie had decided to go and use the pool, hopefully some swimming would help her mind work out what she was supposed to do. She picked up the bottle of wine that Reggie had opened and walked naked from the house to the pool room. She realised she actually enjoyed being naked. She swam up and down the pool lazily for thirty minutes then, lay on one of the poolside beds, finishing the bottle of wine. Not having eaten for a while, the alcohol caused her to doze off into a dream laden sleep. Her dream bounced along through several scenarios, but they carried a common theme. Big, strong men stood towering over her, ripping clothing from her body before roughly taking her in some way. Mostly they were faceless men, but occasionally they morphed into Tel, and even Reggie.

She could hear a sound as the man on top of her was pounding away into her and she knew she was close to cumming. But that sound, it was still there. Her brain realised it was her phone, the man on top vanished from her mind as she opened her eyes to find her phone. It was Brian calling.

They had a conversation but she felt at odds with herself. She looked around to make sure that there wasn't anyone else in the room and the door was in fact locked, nobody had been there. As Brian was talking to her, she looked down at her body. Her chest was flushed red and her nipples almost hurt. When she touched them, they were as hard as granite and hyper sensitive. Snaking her hand further down her body, she shivered as she reached her opening. It was slippery and soaking wet. Her finger idly ran up and down the opening and she idly wondered if the sticky secretion sticking to her finger was her, or Tel's discharge.

Brian believed that she was simply tired, told her he loved her and bid her goodnight. She dropped the phone to the floor, tweaked a nipple all the while her other fingers slid back and forth through the folds of her pussy and over the sensitive nub that peeked out from under its hood. It wasn't long before her body was arched on the bed as she thrashed around whilst the strongest orgasm she had ever felt cascaded through her. After catching her breath, she made her way back into the house and went straight to bed, simply too tired to even eat.

When she woke the next day, she set about busying herself, desperate to push the lewd thoughts that were nefariously slithering through her mind, steadily eating away at the virtuous woman she was supposed to be. Her lusty thoughts were like a battering ram at her conscience, until finally, it was irreparable damaged. At one pm she picked the card up from the dining table and dialled the number.

"Hello Tel? I'm sorry to trouble you but I'm having trouble with that door again. Can you help please?"

He held his hand over the telephone whilst she heard a muffled conversation followed by a promise he would be there soon. This time there was no pretence. Before he had even got out of his van, she had opened the door clad only in stockings and high heels. As soon as he stepped through the door, her hands went straight around his neck as she violently locked lips with him as they shuffled back toward the kitchen. Cups and crockery went flying, as he sat her on the kitchen table edge as they continued from where they left off the previous day.

By time he left two hours later, both her lower openings throbbed, his cum leaking down her thighs, as they gaped slightly open. After he fucked her arse, he pushed her flat down on the table walked around to the other end and pulled her across so her head was at the edge of the table and pushed his cock into her mouth. She didn't even think where his cock had just been, being in such a sexually heightened state, she took it all the way in and did her darndest to make him cum again, but he was spent. He was glad he'd taken the Viagra though, which kept him hard as her mouth lavished his cock for a further twenty minutes. As before, he quickly dressed and left.

Debbie spent the rest of the day feeling exactly as she did the previous day. Even though Reggie had boxed her into a corner, when she looked back at her sluttish behaviour, it turned her on. Reggie wasn't a powerhouse like Tel, but it was crossing a different boundary to fuck her brother-in-law. A taboo act that did get seem to charge her up, sexually. Her mind gestated on an idea. Could she lead two lives? Could she seek out encounters with men like Tel all the time Brian was away plus, keep Reggie happy too? She worried about ensuring that Brian stayed in the dark about this new-found desire, and through back to her college course. She would learn to maintain the front of a loving wife, always sticking to the tried and tested formula that their marriage relied on. If she was able to do this, then she could unleash the inner slut that she had discovered, when she wanted, making sure the two worlds never collided.

She would have to pick her playmates carefully, the last thing she wanted was to give Brian an unpleasant germ-based gift, so she would use their private medical policy to ensure she was tested regularly. She would also insist that any partners showed her a certificate confirming they had tested free of STD's. The exception would have to be Reggie, but other than his wife, she doubted he strayed beyond the agreement they had reached.

And so, it began. She carefully selected partners to feed her new-found sexual appetite, making sure to stick to times when Brian was away. If he wasn't in Rotterdam, he was somewhere else around the globe fixing or designing something. And when he came back, she acted like the prim and loving housewife he'd come to expect.

With the house finished Brian expected Debbie to get broody with nothing to occupy her mind. But it didn't happen. She had taken up running and exercise, building a mini gym in part of the old store. She had reconnected with some of her old friends who were, mostly married. When they had a few parties and they showed up with young children she wasn't fazed or show any signs of depression. Maybe she had found an inner peace, and accepted her circumstances. She seemed the happiest he'd known her to ever be. For her next birthday, he brought her a baby grand piano, even though she couldn't play it. He paid for a professional photographer to replicate the photo they had found with Debbie looking as happy and content with life as the woman in the photograph. The original one was restored as best as could be done and the two photographs hung opposite each other in the living room.

His small team matured over the coming years and found their own rhythm and pace as Brian slowly pulled back, and started to get involved in other elements of the business. He enjoyed challenges and started to be the "go-to" guy when ships encountered problems. A large freight ship or cruise liner either moving slowly, or worse, stationary because of a problem is a money burner. He dealt with a lot of problems remotely, or even out on the actual ships, frequently taken by helicopter to land on these mammoth vessels. They offered him a directorship but wanted him with his feet firmly back on terra firma permanently and behind a desk. He politely declined, stating that he had found something that kept his brain working hard and if they tried to tie him to a desk, he'd go elsewhere.

He probably spent half his time away from home. He thought it would cause problems as he started to really get his teeth into solving the problems, however, Debbie never once complained and maintained her cheery disposition. She appeared to work hard at maintaining the fantastic body she had created with her exercise and eating regime. It wasn't uncommon for her to tut at him, as he snacked on food when he was at home. They maintained a healthy social life, even integrating in with the local community supporting as much as they possibly were able, for the good of the locality.

After a spate of break ins around the area and, with being away so often, he installed a security system with covert cameras dotted around the house. He told Debbie he had installed a security system with cameras but she seemed nonplussed and continued making dinner for them. She'd seen some cameras outside and noted the installed one in the kitchen but hadn't really paid attention as Brian pottered around the house. He designed it so, if the house alarm was set off, all cameras would record for thirty minutes. Because of their location he was stuck with a dial-up internet service but his company were in the process of providing him with a satellite system, to give him the speed needed to allow him to work from home. After it was set up and, other than check it occasionally, he never really bothered with the security cameras other than rudimentary checking the system and clearing files down for the next couple of years.

He was out on an ocean liner stuck, that was supposed to go through Drake Passage, one of the world's most notoriously treacherous bodies of water connecting the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans close to Cape Horn and the South Shetland Islands. These were highly specialised cruises aimed at those wanting something a little more daring and of course, this came at a premium. The ship had developed a fault which had the maintenance people stumped. The onboard diagnostics reported that everything was fine but a legacy warning light showed a steering fault. The fault proved to be fairly simple for Brian to diagnose. It was the simplicity that had foxed all of the others. Someone had reconnected a redundant plug coupler somehow which still had a power feed. With nothing connected at the transmission end of the circuit, its failsafe mode was to illuminate this lamp. The lamp was, in reality, redundant but the shipborne maintenance crew hadn't realised it because the new diagrams didn't include the redundant plug coupler.

When he finished, he saw a text from his security system that said his home alarm had been triggered. He rang home and nobody picked up on either Debbie's mobile phone or the landline. He fired up his laptop, piggy backed the ships comms pack and connected to his home system. He logged onto the hallway camera footage to see Debbie sprawled on the floor and it seemed like she was laughing. It looked as if she had opened the door and stumbled in, and was unable to deactivate the alarm in time. It was obvious why, she was rolling drunk. But then he noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing his personal favourite. A little black dress and high heels. Why would she be wearing it now and who was she with? Within seconds, his brother came into view and helped her up. Alarmingly, they then moved upstairs. He changed to the bedroom recording and watched them. Reggie undressed, then lay on the bed sitting against the headboard. No, this couldn't be happening.

Brian was unaware that this scene had been played out many times before over a few years. He was unaware that this was still his brother's sexual nirvana to sit, experience and watch his wife play the slut, so he could watch her in the mirror and glance down to see her closeup. He disconnected, he felt sick and needed no further evidence as to what was going on whilst he was away. Waiting for the helicopter to return to collect him, he did look again at the first few minutes of the recording. This clearly wasn't a one-off thing, it was blatantly obvious it had happened before.

Instead of returning home he went to his firm's offices and sought legal advice within the company. With no prenuptial agreement she would get half of everything. Brian seethed at the thought of her walking away with half his fortune simply because he found out she had a thing for sucking his brother's cock. He thought back to the Shawshank Redemption film. He could do it, yes if it made her suffer painfully at the end, he would do it. Slowly, he formed a methodical plan that would cause maximum pain for Debbie, his brother and anyone else that she was possibly fucking. To make this work, he was going to have to be in it for the long game play, and it would be a very long game. Diagnosed with a mild disorder his mind would drive him beyond that of a normal person, and he would make sure Debbie, got her just deserts when the time was right.

He had maintained his own business and had agreed that his current employer pay part of his income into it. From that business account he had a couple of things in place. He provided a private healthcare policy for himself and Debbie plus it paid Debbie "a wage" to supposedly be the company secretary which meant that her National Insurance stamp was paid. He liked to cover all bases and, God forbid, if their world came crashing down and they lost everything they would still be eligible for their state pension. The odds of it happening were millions to one but, for the small cost, a worthwhile insurance.

Before he travelled home, he contacted the medical insurer to arrange a checkup for STDs. He wanted to know if Debbie had passed him anything he didn't want. When he went to the clinic, and sat with the nurse, any slim notions this had been a one-time thing that he had read more into went down the pan.

"Hello Mr Wills, I understand that you now require a test for sexually transmitted diseases. It's obviously your business and not mine but, as a health professional, I strongly recommend that you both start using condoms to protect yourselves, if you are going to continue with your current lifestyle choices."

Before Brian left the clinic, he asked for a rundown of the number of visits that had been made as he wanted to see if it was worth the money to keep the policy running. Not wanting to see a loss of business, it was quite clear that the bi-weekly STD test his wife was having was most certainly justification to keep the policy running. Looking at the records, this had been going on for in excess of a year.

When he went home, to be able to work to his long-term plan he had to make sure that he acted no differently than before, even though inside he wanted to hurl insults at her and throw her skanky ass out into the street. He now noted her behaviour and there was absolutely nothing at all that gave the game away. He even tried to bait her by telling her that he'd read an article coming home on the plane about the high number of spouses that cheated on their partner working away and the high proportion that were always caught out. It was completely fictitious, but he wanted to see how she reacted.

"You'd never run around on me while I worked my socks off for us, would you? My God, think of what you'd lose!"

She rolled her eyes at what she saw as a joke, he watched her carefully and there was no sign whatsoever it had any impact on her. She didn't flinch, blink or look embarrassed. All she did was come and stand behind him, wrap her arms around him and say why would she do that, when all the man she would ever need was there in her arms.

He had never realised that his wife would be so cool, and able to cover up such an emotive thing as this level of betrayal. He would set the cameras to feed on sensor detection, as soon as he could and look at upgrading the system. It was important he built up the full picture of the depth of her secret life, once he was away from home.

As time moved forward the reality became depressingly clear for Brian once he was away on business. She frequently dressed up in clothes that said "date" and on those nights came home in the early hours of the morning, or the next day, with a look that clearly said she'd been fucking around. There were also days when she had his brother around for a few hours of sex. He did wonder if Reggie was somehow blackmailing her but when she pulled him into an embrace one day as she opened the door, she was clearly a willing participant. He skipped through the videos not wanting to watch them entirely but to simply make sure they could be gathered as evidence in the folder he aptly named "slut". One day, he shed a tear when he skipped through a video, catching her begging his brother to fuck her arse harder. For him, she'd always said she would never go there, period. It was scenes like this that made him question his wisdom of upgrading the equipment to a higher spec with sound.

In one clip, he listened to a conversation they had in his bed, post coitus.

"I know I'm not the only one you're putting out for Deb, have you ever thought about a threesome, you know, a couple of cocks at once?"

"Mmm no, I've not tried that yet, but I must admit, it sounds fun. Have you someone in mind?"

"As it happens yes, I have. I'll bring him along next week. By the way, has the clueless cuck of a brother even given a sniff of cottoning on yet?"

"No, but he did say something several months back. I nearly had a heart attack, I thought he knew. How I managed to keep it all together I have no idea."