20 in 23,376

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months later he came home early, and thought he would surprise Gabriella. As the taxi pulled up outside, he looked at the house. On the doorstep, a man kissed Gabriella on the cheek before crouching down, stretching his arms out towards Raul. Raul was hesitant until Gabriella gently pulled him forward, for the man to hug him. At that moment, she looked up, as a taxi pulled away. Brian was sat in the back. She pushed past the man, running into the road. The taxi stopped.

"Senor, there is a woman standing back in the street trying to get our attention, should I go back?"

No, take me to the airport. He wound the window down and dropped the bouquet onto the pathway. He looked back to see Gabriella collapsed, as the man comforted her.

In the taxi, he arranged a flight to Mexico. He wanted somewhere to go, where he could be anonymous. The taxi driver felt a lump in his throat, as he watched the man in the back cry his heart out.

At the airport, he called Sally-Ann and told her what he'd seen. She told him to go back and talk to her, it could have an innocent explanation. He told her he could see there was a bond between them, somehow, he'd been a fool and she'd played him.

The next call was to Debbie, he told her there were issues with some government permits, and he didn't know how long before he would make it back. He's parting comment was to ask his brother or dad to help if she needed anything. On the other end of the phone, Debbie detected that he was troubled. The last comment troubled her, did he know what was going on? She decided to cool things down until she next saw Brian.

Two weeks had passed since he had discovered Gabriella had betrayed him. He was sitting outside the cafe opposite his hotel, quietly reading a book. Suddenly someone spoke, asking if they could sit at the table with him. Somewhat shocked, it was Carlos, Gabriella's brother. He wiped the sweat from his brow.

"You are a very difficult man to track, Brian. Our cousin works at the airport, so we easily found where you'd gone. But it's taken me all this time to find the taxi driver that brought you here from the airport. Then he demanded a hundred dollars, plus cab fare to bring me here."

"You could have saved the hundred dollars, we are over. I caught her cheating."

"So, that's what this is about. Tell me Brian, you are a clever man, in fact you are the cleverest man I know. But also, the stupidest man on the planet. What did you see?"

"She kissed a man on her doorstep, Carlos, then hugged him. She's been playing around when I'm not there, I can't even be sure it's my child inside her."

"Do you remember when you asked me to give you a black eye? I'm tempted to give you another one. Think back Brian. Did she kiss him?"

Brian thought back to the vision that had been plaguing him. He stepped through what he had seen.

"No, actually he kissed her, on the cheek."

"Did Raul run into his arms, like he does when he sees you?"

"No, Gabriella had to make him do it."

"That was her ex-husband. He turned up out of the blue asking to see Raul. She had let him in, and he then proceeded to tell her he was back for good. She told him she had moved on, it was all over. They discussed Raul, and she promised she wouldn't keep him from seeing Raul, but it had to be slow and controlled. You saw them as he was leaving. He kissed her unexpectedly, and she did not make a scene because of Raul. She saw you, but you took off before she could explain. You need to come to home Brian.

"Give me a day to think about it Carlos."

"No, you need to come home now. The shock affected her and she is in hospital. There is fear she may lose your baby."

Within thirty minutes they were checked out and in a taxi. On the way to the airport Brian chartered a private jet. He wanted to be back in Uruguay as quickly as he could.

He almost ran through the hospital to the private room. He entered to see Gabriella looking ill. Her drawn worried face turned to see her brother and Brian. He went straight to the bed and took her in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, he just turned up asking to see Raul. When I let him in, he said he had come home. I told him I had someone else but, as he left, he surprised me and leant in and kissed my cheek. I didn't want him. When I saw your shocked face, I could see what it looked like. When the taxi stopped, I had hope. When you threw the bouquet out, my heart shattered and I collapsed. I have been here since then."

"Are you OK, what abou..." He couldn't finish the sentence.

"Our baby's OK. They were worried, and at one point thought I would lose it, but I've tried to hang on. Mum and dad have helped in the restaurant while Carlos has tried to find you."

"It's going to be OK Gabriella; I have a plan to stay longer to help you get better. I'm sorry I ran, this is my fault."

They kissed and spoke about the plan to be able to stay, without raising suspicion. Gabriella and Carlos found it hilarious. Unlike the black eye incident, this didn't require any actual harm.

Deb saw the incoming video call from Brian. She shushed Reggie, and pulled the covers up so the lingerie wouldn't be seen by Brian. Trying to make a face like someone that had been woken from slumbering, she answered.

"Oh my god Brian, what happened!"

Brian was in a hospital bed, he had an arm and leg in plaster, the leg suspended as if in traction. He could see the fright in her face as he answered.

"It was my fault, pulled out and forgot myself. Pulled into the left-hand lane and got hit by a truck coming the other way. I've a broken arm and leg, doctor's here right now. He turned the camera to show Carlos, in full doctor's garb.

"Hello Mrs Wills, your husband is fine except for two broken bones. A three or four weeks and he should be able to travel home."

Brian and Debbie had a conversation for ten minutes. Forgetting herself, she sat up, part revealing the lingerie she was wearing. When he questioned why he gave her credit, she never faltered.

"I'm missing you, I dress up imagining it's for you. I've come to bed with my little Brian, my favourite toy. It helps me deal with sleeping without you."

Brian thought he heard a noise; he was quick enough to see her eyes glance off camera. No doubt someone was keeping the bed warm for him. The evidence was there, building byte by byte, waiting for the day when he would unleash hell on her and her lovers. Dissuaded from travelling out to see Brian, the call ended. The casts were cut off, and Brian got up from the bed. The hospital staff were gratefully for the equivalent of $200, as a thank you for aiding in the deception. After three weeks, Brian would string it for another week.

The years moved forward and Brian registered under his Argentinean identity as now living at Gabriella's address. When their daughter Anna was five and Raul was now ten, they were married. With no link back to the UK there was nobody to realise he was, on paper, already married. Brian then took the steps to take a full Uruguayan passport.

Gabriella struggled with the deception in the early years, knowing Brian went back to the UK and had to, fuck 'the slut', as they called her. It worked out she had to endure the pain about ten times a year, plus a week where they would holiday. Brian hated it, but it was something they needed to endure. All the time, it was ticking down to when they could be together, forever.

Because his brother Reggie managed his accounts, he had to plan to move or divert assets without suspicion. Under the guise of his work in Argentina creating the centre of excellence, more and more funds shipped through parts of South America.

Brian knew that his brother had his minions do the actual work of managing his accounts, so funds were being gradually diverted drip by drip. Pay raises and bonuses went straight to an offshore account, making their way into a married couples account in Uruguay. As colleagues came out to help in the Centre of Excellence, they all brought the maximum amount of local cash which funnelled its way to Brian.

It was Sally-Ann that forced the issue, and least in part. She asked Brian to attend a visit with the board of directors in Rotterdam. Brian felt that it would be the point where they parted company.

"Look around this boardroom. Brian, a large chunk of us would not be sitting here had it not been for you. The rest of the directors acknowledge they owe you for the lifestyle that they lead."

"We want you to leave the business Brian, but remain here, at least on paper. It will act as a front to let you have, what so richly deserve. Go and live with your family. We want you to become a consultant, when we get stuck, we have your skills and knowledge to fall back on. As far as those you have managed to rightfully deceive, they will know nothing of this agreement."

Sally-Ann pushed a piece of paper across to Brian. He looked at it and see it was a document stating he wished to retire. He scanned quickly thorough the document.

There was a payoff of one point three million euros plus a healthy allotment of shares. After much going back and forth between Brian and the Directors centred around, he didn't feel he warranted this remuneration package, he finally accepted it. The transfers were all made through offshore accounts so his UK accountant, his brother, was clueless.

A couple of years after he had his Uruguayan passport and changed his name, he was contacted to help the interior ministry. Brian and Gabrilla had built up a small circle of friends, some via the children as they moved through education and therefore, interacted with other children. Raul's best friend Mathia's dad, Rafael, worked within the interior ministry, and had seen as the two teenage boys nurtured by Brian, were rapidly leading the way in a wave of bright new innovators within the country.

A new passport control system had been built by a third-party vendor, and he persuaded Brian to help as it had some coding issues that were delaying the project. Brian accepted, and took a short-term contract to fix the software build, but it gave him a golden opportunity to do something almost impossible to achieve. He had access to the live data, and was able to disassociate the personal information of his move from Argentina to Uruguay. The records now appeared to indicate he was, simply, a Uruguayan, and from birth. It meant if someone did manage to string together his move from the UK to Argentina, the Uruguayan records would stop with no link to his current identity.

The next five years, Brian spent at least sixty percent of his time watching his stepson and daughter grow up. He let his sex life with Debbie dwindle, blaming it on age and the constant travel. Now barely having sex with Debbie, he felt it just about maintained the balance that was required to just about keep his married life with Debbie afloat. After all, he knew she wasn't exactly going without via the security footage which continued to amass evidence of her betrayal byte by byte. He had even worked out the day he would finally show her he'd known all along.

It would be an untruth to state it never caused an element of friction between Gabriella and Brian. He simply insisted she watch clips stored on a server in the folder called 'Slut'. She had invested in her husband's plan, in the very early days of their relationship. She did try to persuade him on more than one occasion to come clean and finish it, but he was adamant he wanted to get Debbie's life to a point she'd be washed up the creek and without a paddle. With the knowledge Brian was tantalising close to closing that chapter in his life, she did everything she could to blank the time he was away from her mind. Every day it got closer, and he would be all hers, every day, every week and every year for the rest of their lives.

Through the years, Brian researched the men Debbie shared herself with. He managed to trace most of them, and there was a particular individual whose life he would actively watch fall apart outside of his own family members' betrayal.

At one point he had arrived back in the UK earlier than expected, on a Saturday and took a taxi home. Debbie was aware he was due back that day, and had pushed the liaison with her neighbour to the limited, time wise. Brian walked into the house and found no sign of Debbie, so he called her. As he went to hang up, she answered somewhat breathlessly. For once, he detected alarm in her voice when he told her he was home. She said she would be with him in a moment, but the echo from the pool room gave her location away. He waited for a minute before walking in. The last thing he wanted to do was put her in a position where her infidelity came to light. Not yet, it was to going to be when he was ready.

Entering the pool room, she had a towel wrapped around herself looking flushed and freshly fucked. Gary Millington, the obnoxious commodities trader that lived in the next property up, stood with a towel around himself. Brian noted all of his clothes neatly folded to the side, so they were both naked below the towels.

"Brian, you should have called when you landed. Gary came and helped when the tree fell on the property boundary in the storm and, since then, he occasionally comes and uses the pool."

"Hello Brian, nice to see you. Hope you don't mind the wife letting me slip a few lengths in once in a while".

The smirk across his face as he spoke let Brian know he thought he was making a statement that would put him in his place. Brian imagined him transmitting a telepathic message, 'Yes cuck, I'm fucking your wife". If he had the slightest idea of the personal shit storm that would eventually come his way, he would have confessed there and then and beg forgiveness, over his grave error of judgement.

Brian made an excuse and went inside. For the next few hours, Debbie was really nervous around Brian, she was extremely concerned she'd been rumbled. She had grown accustomed to the wealth and creature comforts, plus she wanted to make sure that she would be living the same way for the rest of her life. If she did decide to move on with Reggie, it would be to their tune, not Brian's. Once she realised her cuck of a husband hadn't been bright enough to put two and two together, she chastised herself mentally telling herself to be more careful.

Brian started to set the scene of their possible life, post-retirement. Firstly, sell the house and move into a small apartment. Debbie did not want to give up this home she had created but, over several months, Brian wore her down. Promises of travelling the world in style, using brochures and YouTube videos of the most lavish places around the world, she warmed to the idea of becoming a rich globetrotter, moving from one palatial hotel or cruise liner to another without a care in the world. Brian's travels through work helped him establish the 'in' places and he told her he was already planning on making it happen. The first part would be to lease a large yacht, then hang around the Seychelles for several months. Sticking it out with Brian after he retired, now drew favour.

When his last tax returns for the UK went in during, what Debbie believed was his last year at work, he started a process of liquidation of assets including downsizing. Selling their home had netted them three and a half million pounds although they did spend four hundred pounds on a two-bedroom apartment in a leafy suburb near Tonbridge in Kent. He had few personnel things that held sentimental value to him. When his mum had died a couple of years earlier from cancer, she had bequeathed some of her jewellery to Debbie, which had been handed down over a couple of generations. He made sure that they were quietly removed from their safety deposit box, along with fifty Krugerrands that had been accrued when gold prices were cheap.

Almost everything he wanted was slowly being physically or electronically moved back home to Uruguay. Where virtual assets were concerned, they shifted and moved through various offshore accounts that had been setup steadily over the last few years. The day after he told his wife he'd retire, the accounts would close and disappear.

Even though Brian was 'going home' to see his wife as he was supposedly about to retire, Gabrilla was overjoyed. There would be no more test when he came home after having sex to check for sexually transmitted diseases, no further need to use condoms during the windows of uncertainty that it created. But most importantly, no more sharing her husband with the woman she despised, and was simply known as 'The Slut'. He would only ever sleep in their bed. The clock was ticking, it was a matter of days. Brian had been gone for a day and she had to shift and move money through various accounts as assets would vanish into thin air.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Debbie bucked, having held her orgasm until her husband peaked. Brian lay in the bed next to his wife, panting.

"I can't believe it after 25 years of running around the world fixing things, you're going to be home with me all the time, every day."

"Uh-huh."

"I love you, Brian."

"Uh-huh."

"Do you love me?"

"Uh-huh"

"Then say it."

"I loved you."

You said you'd made plans and it was going to be a secret surprise for when we retire, God I'm so excited. Are we going on some fabulous adventure? Is this why we downsized from our home to this simple apartment."

"Uh-huh"

Please, don't just keep going Uh-huh talk to me."

"Uh-huh"

"What on earth has got into you!" she spat with anger rising.

"C'mon let's get up. I've a busy day planned for us, you'll enjoy it."

After breakfast she asked what now, he guided her into the living room and turned on the 60-inch TV, whilst he fired up his laptop.

"OK here we go, pick a month and a year from the last 20 years."

"What's this Brian?"

"A trip down memory lane I've compiled for us before we step fully into retirement, trust me you'll find it enlightening."

Debbie felt somewhat uneasy, Brian was smiling but it felt fake, more like he was masking anger.

"Erm...ok...June 2015."

Brian streamed his laptop to the TV screen to show a folder, Debbie noticed the folder was called 'Slut'. Inside the folder were further folders by year. Inside 2015, folders, by month. There were 3 files in June.

"Pick a number between 1 and 3."

There was no answer, Debbie sat shocked as the colour drained from her face. After several seconds and no answer, Brian clicked on the middle file. A video clip began playing, showing a woman on a bed as someone fucked her furiously. The surround sound speakers reverberated to the pleas of the woman begging to be fucked harder. After a minute Brian stopped the clip then, went back to the main folder.

"Pick another."

Debbie sat trance-like, staring blankly at the tv screen.

"Ok, February 2004, the first file I saw and kept. Sorry it's got no sound back then and it's a bit grainy, but I get the impression this wasn't the first time you'd given my brother a blow job by the skill you're showing. Anyway, my choice now, let's go to September 2023 before we moved out of the house."

The voice was feeble and barely audible.

"Please don't do this Brian I'm sor..."

The clip started before she could finish the sentence. In full HD colour Debbie was on the living room floor rocking back and forth as Brian's dad and brother fucked her arse and pussy and the neighbour was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. There were at least another six men visible and, as Brian let the clip play, she could be heard crying out for the next cock.

Debbie burst into tears and ran into the bedroom, and Brian shut the clip down. Bar a few of the men in all the 20 years of clips he had names, emails or addresses of them all. Logging onto accounts he had previously set up on the mainstream porn sites, he changed 20 years' worth of security camera clips from private to public. Each clip named those in the clip. This was followed up by sending emails to all of the wife's, partners, friends and families of all the men in the clips plus, of course, his own wife's family. He was certainly enjoying his first full day of retirement. He left his house keys on the dining room table, picked up his coat, and left to go collect his car from the basement car park.