20 in 23,376

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car were two suitcases with items he had to leave to the last minute to take, everything else he needed had been surreptitiously removed over the last year. As the car reached the top of the ramp from the underground car park Debbie ran in front of it making him stop.

"Where are you going!" she screamed.

I've made a new life on a different continent with a woman that truly loves me. It's been nice to have a personal fuck slut back here though, but retirement is my redivivus so goodbye, enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

"But earlier you said you love me!"

No, I said I loved you, past tense."

He was gone forever.

Although his father was in his advanced years, he still liked it to be known he was still active to some degree, within the accountancy business that Reggie now ran. With his wife dying of cancer, relationships were not something he was going to chase after. Why should he? With the aid of Viagra, he was still getting a great sexual workout as he'd done for many years with his daughter-in-law, thanks to Reggie's foresight to involve him in what was originally emotional blackmail but, seemed to be a drug that Debbie craved.

They were unaware that automated emails had gone out to family, friends and colleagues, with links to various major porn websites. Every single video clip that they were in, was now out in the public domain, complete with names of those in the clip, including themselves.

His dad and Reggie were playing a round of golf with their chums, when a distraught Debbie called. Brian knew, he had always known, about their, and all the other tryst she had had. They quickly left the Golf course and went to Brian's apartment. When they tried to call Brian, the telephone number no longer existed. Before they reached Debbie's apartment, their own worlds began to fall apart.

As they were driving to Debbie's apartment, they were shell-shocked by their findings, when they asked someone urgently to check Brian's financial records in the family firm. It looked as if he may have retired several years back. Entrusting Brian's accounts to subordinates, they had taken their eye of the ball which showed he had been slowly stripping financial assets and shifting them elsewhere.

They found a hysterical Debbie at her apartment. Once they managed to calm Debbie and tell her it could all be worked out, they had her log onto all of her and Brian's bank accounts to find that they every single fiscal means had been stripped and closed the day before that morning. Everything was gone. The stark realisation was, that he had been planning this for years, not months.

As the messages and phone calls started coming, the office manager at their accountancy firm, forwarded them a message, and they logged onto a porn site. In his seventies, Brian'd dad clutched his chest and fell to the floor with a heart attack. As they frantically tried to administer CPR their phones were all buzzing and any angry neighbour, Gary Millington, was banging on the door and windows shouting and screaming that Debbie had ruined his life and he was going to sue every mother fucking one of them.

It was too late, the Jeanie was out of the bottle, and it could never be put back. As they tried to revive Brian's dad Debbie realised that she had been fucked by Brian, in every conceivable way that could be described, within the English language. She and Reggie vowed to track him down and make him pay.

Brian took his Audi R8 and drove down to Southampton into a public car park, with security cameras. He removed the bags and conveniently left the keys in the ignition. As nice a car as it was, it wasn't for a family man. He made sure to walk towards the docks before going into a public WC, which had no CCTV outside. Inside, he changed clothes, moved all the things he actually needed into a backpack within one of the two bags. Wearing a wig, he walked off to find a taxi. On the way he told two tramps that there was a bag they could have in the public toilet with a hundred pounds in, if they could make all the contents disappear. They hurried away on their quest, eager to find this money.

The taxi took him to Southampton train station where he travelled up to Manchester airport. There he took a flight to Europe's main air hub, Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. From there he flew to Egypt, then the Philippines, before flying onto Uruguay. All the time he travelled under his new Uruguayan passport.

At the airport, Gabrialla and the children were waiting. It was over, they were a family with no baggage, no lies and now full of love. The next day they went down to a nondescript beach and took a family photograph, with them all sitting as a family on the beach. The photo was printed and framed then sent to Rotterdam. Sally-Ann had the photo shipped out to Thailand, where it was mailed back to Debbie with a simple note.

Debbie, from the bottom of my heart thank you. Had you not decided to rip my heart out twenty years ago, I would not have my beautiful family that you see here. I'm sorry I've pixelated their faces, but I'm sure you understand why. I can assure you that they are all happily smiling as we are planning on having a great day down at the beach.

Do you remember that film Shawshank Redemption? He was imprisoned but toiled away, making a tunnel to escape, even though it would take years. I've just reenacted it for real, I've dug myself a tunnel to escape you and those who were once my family.

I would have gone all the way with you, without children. Yes, it was a painful thought, but I put my love for you over that. It's such a shame that you couldn't reciprocate showing your love for me by keeping your legs closed, all the while I worked away. Do you remember the broken leg incident? It was nothing of the sort, it was a lie. The stolen wedding ring? Lies again. You're not the only great actor in the family, Debbie.

You'll realise that the only thing you have is the apartment. Reggie may, or may not, be with you. Quite frankly, I really don't care. I'm hoping that, without the fortune we amassed to retire on, you've going to have to work, I'm hoping it's something lowly and poorly paid. But at least you have your state pension to look forward to, at sixty-seven. I always said it was worth paying those contributions, just in case. For your information, it's currently two hundred and three pounds and eighty-five pence per week. That'll go a long way in keeping you accustomed to your lifestyle. Not.

Mind you, I haven't factored in any money that you may make off your videos. I made some of them pay-per-view and the money goes into your PayPal account. You all thought I was an unknowing cuckold but, now you're all exposed. The world will see what a slut you are. I've happily destroyed all your lives, as you did mine.

So yet again, farewell. I'll remind you of my final words: Have a miserable life. You truly deserve it for breaking my heart.

FIN

Whilst this story is a work of fiction it draws on events and people I have interacted with during my life.

The opening scene, eating in a swanky restaurant watching a teacher walk by with shopping - it's the best I can do to recollect the tale told by a friend and his wife of their early relationship. Yes, he was an IT guru and made serious money from a young age. It wasn't his father's business he helped transform, but it did occur. Looking back now as an older, and hopefully wiser, person I can see that his extremely high levels of intelligence were tempered by a level of OCD and behaviour patterns that could be part of some form of disorder. If you do some digging online at other people considered geniuses in some way, you'll see similar things. This includes people like Michelangelo, Newton, Beethoven, Lincoln, Tesla, Kusama, van Gogh, Woolf, Hemingway, Dickenson, Dickens and Churchill.

In this tale our MC falls for a woman almost overnight. I've witnessed this up close with a friend who split form his long-term wife vowing to lead a single guy's life, catching up on all the things he missed out on, having married young. He randomly meet a woman and, within mere weeks, she upped sticks with her child from another part of the country and moved in with him, eventually selling up to make it a one-way trip.

Lastly - wait twenty years?

A long time ago I worked for a large insurance company for around a year, and was trained by a couple of women for a few months. One of them, it transpired, was in a long-standing affair-cum-relationship with one of the senior managers. She had recently sold her house and together, they had purchased a sea-side cottage on the west coast, a long way from where we were. She said that the manager and her were soul mates, but he vowed to ensure that his children's upbringing wouldn't be in a broken household, then in morphed into a financial scenario as to why they would wait. His wife, by all accounts was a homely woman with no wish whatsoever to do what many of us aspire to do such as travel, experience a multitude of cultural aspects and live life to the full.

For years he spent almost half his time living with this woman under the pretext of travelling for work or golf weekends, and his wife never questioned it. The final outcome...I left before it came to happen, if it did actually occur.