20 Points Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie takes her final but there’s no way she can pass.
1.2k words
4.4
6.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long while since Professor Armstrong last used me. He has been true to his word and given me passing grades on the quizzes, but finals have arrived and I'm lost in class and horny. I began wearing skirts to class and sitting in the front row with my legs open but he barely even acknowledges I'm there.

On the morning of our final I walk into class and sigh as I take a seat. Professor Armstrong begins to walk around the class putting tests face down on desks. As he places papers on my desk he says to the class, this exam is very long and hard. if you've done well this year you should do fine, if not, I hope you studied hard.

I gulp and turn the paper over words and numbers swim across the page. I don't recognize any of the questions. I begin to answer but know there is no way I will come close to passing.

After several hours drag by, he calls time and I look around to see I'm the only one left working. He smiles at me and says, "well, how many points this time?"

"I don't even know," I whisper. "I didn't recognize any of that. I'll be surprised if I get a 20."

"5:00," Professor Armstrong says as he walks away.

I walk back to my dorm, get in a hot shower and slowly shave my pussy. Running the sharp blade over my pink lips until I'm bare. I wash up and hop out getting dressed, pulling on my pink cotton panties and jeans. I had about an hour to kill before I needed to leave, so I walked to the cafe and got myself a cup of coffee. My stomach was in knots and I couldn't figure out if it was because I was dreading it or I needed it. At least I wouldn't be horny anymore after tonight.

I pulled up to Professor Armstrong's house ar 5:00 on the dot and knocked on his door. he opened and said, "you know the drill, strip."

"Yes Professor," I said as I slowly took off all of my clothes and left them in a pile on the floor.

"You need a lot of points to pass your final," he said. "I went over yours and you need at least 60. You'll have to give me a little more than last time."

"Whatever I need to do to pass, sir," I replied, following him down the hall. He again opened the door to his bedroom and motioned for me to lie down on the bed. I crawl up and lay down spreading my legs for him. A ripple of excitement ran down my body.

"So nice," he says. "So fresh, we will enjoy this."

I wasn't sure WE would. I knew he would. He again tied each of my ankles to this bed with my legs spread far apart.

"Your arms this time too," he motioned for me to spread. I put my arms above my head and felt him knot something around one wrist and then the other as he tied them to the headboard. His knobby fingers began to run over my skin making me shiver and then he took his pants off. His cock was hard between his legs and I could see it throb.

I felt him insert a few fingers into me and begin to thrust them. "so fucking wet already," he whispered. Removing his fingers from me he shoved them into my mouth. I could taste myself salty and a little sweet. I began to suck as he laughed. "What a whore." I turned red knowing it was true.

He crawls between my legs and thrusts deeply into me moaning, "fucking nice tight, young cunt." He begins to thrust harder and I can again see his huge cock outlined on my flat belly. "Thank me," he grunts.

"Thank you," I stammer.

"No, thank me for treating you like a whore."

"Thank you for treating me like a whore," I moan. He viciously thrusts into me and my head begins thumping on the headboard. I can hear myself moaning and grunting as he pummels me. My breathing is ragged and my body feels alive. My wrists and ankles are beginning to get sore from the restraints. After what seems like 30 minutes I hear him grunt and feel him cum inside me.

I expect him to get up and free me, but there is a knock at the door. "Yup," he says. "It's your turn."

"Whose turn," I shout, panic rising in me. Another older professor I recognize from around campus walks in. His wrinkled, saggy skin hanging from his body. "WHAT THE FUCK," I scream.

"That's a lot of points," Professor Armstrong says. "Too many for just me."

I begin pulling on my restraints as the new guy climbs between my legs. I feel my body being lifted as Professor Armstrong slides underneath me. Full panic sets in as I feel Professor Armstrong's huge cock against my asshole and new guy against my pussy.

"I'm Professor White," he smiles as he plows into me, moaning. "Oh fuck what a ripe little peach," he moans. "I do love a young cunt."

He lays his old body on top of me sucking my nipples and thrusting. with each thrust I feel Professor Armstrong's cock go further and further into me. He begins thrusting from beneath me and all I can do is moan as my body begins to orgasm. Both men laugh as I begin to beg. I can feel their cocks almost touch inside me as they come at me from both sides.

"Choke her," Professor Armstrong laughs. "She loves it."

I feel Professor White's hand grip my throat and squeeze. I gasp for air as he excitedly slams into me. My body jerks as I orgasm, and gurgle. The men laugh. I feel Professor White get harder and he begins to moan and shoot into me. "Fuck you're a good whore," he moans. His hand loosens on my throat and I gulp in the air. Professor White moves and I feel him slide against me. As I'm gasping for air his cock thrusts down my throat and he begins fucking my face while his mouth sucks my clit. I gag on his cock and try not to cum but my body says yes to being used like this. Professor Armstrong wraps his arms around me gripping my shoulders and impales me again and again on his huge cock. Pain seers through me and I can't even scream with Professor White's cock down my throat.

Eventually due to pain and lack of oxygen I passed out. I wake to darkness, my body aching and covered in cum. I staggered to the bathroom and saw the cum from my face and hair and noticed bite marks on my breasts. I pull on my clothes and walk slowly to the car, my pussy raw and swollen. I see a note taped to the door, "I told you we would enjoy that."

I drive back to school and crawl in bed falling asleep for 12 hours. When I awake my whole body hurts like I had been in a car crash and my throat burns. All I can think about is getting fucked again. What is wrong with me?

True to his word I got an A in his class. Thankfully that fulfilled my credit requirements, so I wouldn't have to take any more classes like that, but how would I be able to fulfill my need to be a whore? All I can think about is someone hurting me until I orgasm again.