All Comments on '2019 January'

by DiscoveringUtopia

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmmm, not very erotic...

There would be a lot less sharing of wives if this was the result!

Might be helpful to provide the conversational prequel between the couple as to why they decided to share with this disrespectful and exploitive young asshole.

If the husband had ED issues there are always toys and tongue.

Or did he simply have the common fantasy of wanting to share his wife?

Or whatever.

Either way, incomplete story, and not especially well written. Try reading it aloud and you'll see the problems.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 5 years ago
Too short

No background to this tale, needs more than one page, this is a mere snapshot, the story holds promise but ends too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

1*

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
3 Ships...

passing in the night. I agree that this is a slice. It was intended that way. Just three people who ended up together, each for their own reasons. I agree that a prequel would be a good idea and it's being written as we speak. The reasons of myself and my wife will be explained there. Can't speak for the reasons of the 3rd but can speculate. Thanks for the constructive criticism. That's how we learn.

techreadertechreaderabout 5 years ago
4*

There has to be a way that Literotica can filter out and erase "comments" of "1*" and "1* Cuck Shit" from the Literotica system. Or perhaps, banning Mr Anon 1* from reading Loving Wives stories? Guy, if you hate it so much, then don't read this stuff.

This was OK, but not great. You had a couple of announced changes of person, and a few that were not, so it was a bit confusing. The story was too short, and at the same time, the scope was too ambitious. I (sort of) hope that you have a sequel, or several such, planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
29 year old guy fucking a 60+ woman?

Shouldn't this be in Science Fiction? Or Fantasy? The guy must be about as appealing as a, . . . 80+ year old man. Most guys that age are looking for 10 years younger, not 30 years older. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It happens

When we are on vacation, my husband always gifts me with a very young man for an evening. I am 59 and in very good shape, so I take all that my lover gives me, as many times as he can. It happens only once a year, and it makes the trip wonderful to anticipate and amazing to experience. Most of the men are college students.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad for first

What was written was pretty well done, but what really makes a story sexy, sad, or sweet is the mystery, the romance, the before and after. How did this night come about, how do they go forward.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi DU, thanks for sharing. i liked, it and thought your descriptionof the scene was erotic. Yes it was short, but WTF, you got on board. Good job. Cucking is not particularly my thing, but I thought you made it hot and reasonable.

I liked how you showed a common thing, and that is the failure of perspective playmate AKA bull to meet the needs of the hotwife couple.

If you keep this up, I am going to be digging your stuff. I hope that as these tales progress, you stay respected and she passed the love back to you for letting her play.

Five'd it

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Prequel and Postscript..

has been submitted and should be up in a couple of days. It's titled, "2018 November.

It covers from the fantasy stage to the reclamation of my wife.

Thanks for the comments so far. Each (well most) served a purpose in the training of an LW author.

sexyblondewifeFLsexyblondewifeFLabout 5 years ago
very incorrect factually

I am responding to the ill informed Anon who questioned the interest of a 29 year old man in a much older woman. Sure there are those who would not be, but there are also many young men who find beautiful sexy women to be irresistible, no matter their age in years. I can also attest to the fact that older women can still fuck your brains out. Possibly if the Anon were not so narrow minded, he would not be so bitter and then maybe he would be lucky enough to experience more of the erotica that exists. Women are glorious creatures of lust and adventure who give great pleasure in return to men who honor and excite their bodies and minds.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Typical of so many hookups

I really wish I knew how to tell if a guy will be oriented on his partner. Even after the meet & greet, the question almost always remains: does the he walk the talk?

I suppose reputation is the best indicator. Unfortunately one seldom moves in the same community where you can get feedback from previous partners.

I'd suggest that you choreograph things a bit during the meetup, so he knows what he's expected to do (e.g. eat pussy first, orgasm before penetration, etc.) and how she will respond when she's "in the groove".

Since you wanted to commune with your wife while she was still laying on his bed, I'd mention in the meetup that it was really a limited participation MFM. Hubby can't fuck, but he can love. And she's supposed to get attention from both men.

You also need to explain to anyone younger than yourselves how menopause changes female anatomy and response. Perhaps she can tell how things have changed for her during (peri-)menopause. Alternatively, since your e-mailing, you could pass links to such info.

Everyone is different, but I personally would not have been offended at the "family album" remark. I'd treat it as an attempt to lighten things up at the end of an intense experience. Maybe quip back "for the rogue's gallery" or "keep a memory alive" or "for our hall of fame". Since you both were pretty sure he was a one-time, it wouldn't cost you much to stroke him. Remember, you still need him to get back to your car.

BrickdaleyBrickdaleyabout 5 years ago
Great detail !

Great job of getting in the details and the feelings of both the cuckold and hot wife .

Would have like to know a bit about why they chosen to enter the lifestyle

There was a very profound statement that cuckold knew it was " make or brake moment in his marrage,, but the why question really wasn't answered.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Oldbearswitch, ReadyOne and Brickdaley

Oldbearswitch: Thanks for the encouraging words. She indeed passes the love back to me in her every action, every day.

ReadyOne: It is really hard to tell in a meeting if compatibility is there. There is one way of course, but we'd never be able to go to Starbucks again! Thanks for the hints on the "talk". Sometimes things get lost in the heat of a conversation. And yes, I thought about the ride back to the car. That was one reason I kept my mouth shut.

Brickdaley: Thanks for the compliments. The reasons for entering were explained fully in the final posting of this date. It's really hard to explain the angst felt before I went into that room. Neither she or I knew if either of us would be able to carry this out that night. I think both of us did a great job of that though. I'm not sure the question will ever be answered. I hope and pray it never gets to the point of it being "commonplace" in our lives. I think that the angst on both our parts is part of the excitement for us.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed this story and the Prequel

I read this story, the Prequel, and the Complete Story, and there is so much to think about. Given your ED from the diabetes, I can understand why you would want to share your wife with another man. I imagine that there are a lot of men in that situation. However, I do have a few concerns.

Given that this was the first time you witnessed your wife having intercourse with another man, why did you want to take pictures and video? Don’t you think that was disrespectful to the guy? Did he give you permission to take pictures? No wonder the guy commented, “Is he recording for the family album?” I don’t blame him for being annoyed.

In the Prequel description of the episode at the adult book store, your wife sucked the cock of a complete stranger. Weren’t you concerned that she could catch an STD?

I would have thought that you would have spent more time searching for an appropriate partner for your wife prior to committing to the act. You only just met this guy at a restaurant and an hour later your wife and the guy were having sex. Is this a satisfactory solution to finding an appropriate sex partner for your wife?

At the end of The Complete Story, you state “My anticipations and angst that were ever present beforehand and during were gone.” I find this difficult to believe as you just allowed your wife to have sex with a complete stranger. Surely you must have had some angst and regrets following the event.

Hopefully, you eventually found a more satisfactory sex partner for your wife.

All in all, I enjoyed the stories very much. I liked when you wrote “In a matter of seconds the naked lady that was walking to that bed transformed into a 22 year old version of herself standing in a room that was a thousand miles away.” That was beautiful.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
@Exhibitionistguy

This is Mary, the star of the story! LOL...

In the ABS', most of our visits were in the days before sex could kill you. Ron used a small amount of literary license to compile several visits over a long period of time. At times condoms were used even though no one ever came in my mouth. But you can rest assured that every time we went there, I left with cum plastered tits.

As for the length of time between meeting and the "act", it was considerable. While we actually did do a meet and greet at the restaurant and then proceed to his house, we had been chatting and emailing for a while. So it wasn't like we picked up a total stranger and went home with him. Everything had been discussed prior including the pics/videos. He knew and didn't object to the camera being used.

As far as the "angst and regrets", they were calmed some after we got home and he saw and understood that I'd always come home with him. This wasn't our first time in a threesome but this was the first time with Ron in his present condition. Before he was right in there and participating and we both loved every minute of it. It is two completely different situations. I didn't know if he'd be able to go through with it or not. But he did handle it fairly well once everything got underway.

I too loved the flashback to my 22 yo body...lol. If only it were that easy in real life. That night when I made love to the man I knew I'd spend the rest of my life with was wonderful. But that story is being written as we speak. We're only "heavily" discussing which of us will present it to you here.

I do have other stories of recent meetings on my page if you'd like to check them out.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
OH true life

Oh I bet this is how so many of these meetings really end up, but the youngster wouldnt ever say so,

dacoach44dacoach44over 4 years ago
Lovely....

Makes sense, that an adult couple would set it up right; for wifey to get drilled by a younger cock.

imready2imready2over 4 years ago
Got the feel

Very enjoyable to read and got the feeling of being there and the emotions involved in this situation. Well done and Thank you!

hotoldrguyhotoldrguyover 4 years ago
Never understood this fetish before

This story gave me a much better idea of what this is really about. Very well done!

shropshire125shropshire125over 4 years ago
fantastic

an absolutely great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Someone commented about how a younger guy would never hookup with an older woman.

All I can say is dude, you are so way off base! I am a guy that when I was younger I could not get enough more mature and sexy ladies. In fact I believe it to be exactly the opposite of what your thought and Ideas on this subject.

It was more difficult finding this type of hot de trot cougar, open minded enough to bed down a young boy/man at 21 yrs than to find willing guys to bed down a sexy older lady. Young men tend to be more of the any port in any storm type of mentality. So much more so, than say the average, independent , smart and classy sexpot looking for a good toss in the sack!

Your milage may vary!

It seems many times in my younger years I was a bit naive but it seems like more than one older couple had been especially friendly to me! Certainly a number of wives have been on the flirtatious side! I just dont know why I was too dumb to get it!?

I have liked the 35-40 age group since I was 14 and at 54 I still do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5- [4.6 = 92% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-!)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: "Anon - almost 2 years ago

Someone commented about how a younger guy would never hookup with an older woman.

All I can say is dude, you are so way off base!"

I LIKED women older than me almost all my life. I cheated to both my first and second wife with women who were older than me.

With a few exceptions, they were between 4 and 14 years older than me.

OlderHubby71OlderHubby716 months ago

My ultimate fantasy. Love the story

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

very good. Younger guys love hooking up with older women, but sometimes don't measure up to the task

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

I am just the opposite. I am 73 and just hooked up with a 42 year old woman. Yeah, I only got it up and fucked her once, but gave her multiple orgasms with my tongue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ic69hunter...well, well, well. Such prowess. I'm a couple of years younger than you, but I can still fuck hypersexual women in their 30s and 40s into an orgasm coma. While I use my tongue for variety, 80 percent of the job gets with my cock. Genes, being a serious athlete throughout my life, paying careful attention to my partner, and good nutrition make the difference. I've also had three close to my age who are better than most 20 and 30 somethings. Based on many conversations in health clubs, I'd say that this generation in the 20 to 40 range are sexually pathetic. Porn and social media have so deformed their ideas about sex that they know about as about fucking as they do quantum mechanics. The inadequacy of the 29 year old in the story strikes a true note.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiscoveringUtopia@DiscoveringUtopia
38 Followers
Myself and LuciousLadyMary are a hotwife couple living in Tennessee and no, we are not cousins. I'll include some fiction but most of our stories will be autobiographical of our 37 years of marriage. It's been a hot ride most of the time and hope you enjoy the tales.