2023/07/26 - Introduction 01

Story Info
Who I am, what I do, what I’ll post, how I’ll do it.
956 words
3.5
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DormayVoo
DormayVoo
50 Followers

PART 1 - AN INTRODUCTION

Are you sleeping? Wake up! Let me please introduce myself. I am Jacques D'orméveux, and I am senior partner at North America Sex Therapy (NAST), a private practice specializing in sexual counselling. My father's family are French-Canadian and my mother's people are Boston Irish. My practice is entirely word-of-mouth. I am not taking on new clients at this point. I do some work in conjunction with local colleges. I also adjunct to various religious denominations whose own counselling services focus on theological aspects but lack the insight into the secular side of sexual matters.

NAST originally began as a small counselling practice, and did not originally focus on sexual matters. My master's and doctoral degrees provided the springboard that allowed my practice to assume its original form.

The change in focus (and the change in name which followed) resulted from a fortuitous meeting between myself and a young lady who appeared at my office to answer an advertisement seeking a research assistant.

The day that Victoria Paola "Sunnie" LaMatina walked into my office changed not only the direction of my practice, but also changed my whole life. She became not only an indispensable component of NAST, but the love of my life. When this tiny woman breezed into the room, I knew something was different.

She was the fourth candidate I'd interviewed for the opening. The feeling in the air suddenly changed. I watched her walk toward me as we introduced ourselves, and I felt time stand still. She struck me as bashful and lacking in confidence. So, to put Miss LaMatina at ease, I began the interview by telling her to stop me anytime she had a question. Well! Once that door was opened, she charged through and took control.

In short order, she was interviewing me. She wanted to know about this and that, you know, ordinary stuff. And suddenly she hit me between the eyes and asked "What about sex?" I said "What about it?" She had done her homework and was appalled by my practice's lack of focus on sexual matters.

She fixed me with a gaze and said "Jack," (she dispensed with "Doctor" and never could call me "Jacques") "sex is everything. We don't only fuck to live, but we live to fuck".

OK, now to fully fathom the depths of my shock, you would have to see this woman. She is a mere slip of a girl. Maybe 4 foot 11 tall. If she weighed 90 pounds it was because she'd just finished a Christmas dinner. Frail and delicate everywhere. A modest bosom that only looked voluptuous on a frame as scant as hers. Mousy and studious. A sweet face and a shy demeanour. She would look down nervously at her shoes, then gaze up at me hopefully.

She was a study in every contrast imaginable. Just as she seemed as if nervousness might cause her to bolt from the room, she would slide forward in her chair tentatively until our knees were nearly touching. She had a sweetness and vulnerability that made you want to take her in your arms and reassure her that everything would be all right. She mixed a hesitant approach with a slow buildup that culminated in a gentle touch on my knee that shot lightning through me, and then she fixed me with a gentle gaze that soothed me to my core.

There was something so non-sexual about her that when I asked her why she seemed to know so much about "living to fuck", her answer caused me to stop breathing:

"Because, Jack...... I'm the biggest slut you will ever meet."

**********************************************************

PART 2 - HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO WORK

Now, I'd like to take a moment to tell you what you can come to expect, both in terms of content and presentation.

Much of the work I will share with you comes to some extent from the NAST files. Some will be transcripts of actual interviews with clients. Some will be from client interviews but told in a more traditional narrative form. The decision about which form I use is a judgement call on my part. Some seem to benefit from the transcript approach and others do not.

Also you will see stories that are fictionalized accounts of actual client sessions. Truth be told, sometimes the stories are boring unless they are fleshed out a bit.

Furthermore, you will see some stories that are sheer works of fiction, only marginally inspired by something that may have come up at a session. I will make every effort to tell you which of these categories applies to each story, as I'll have a short foreword to set up each story. All confidentialities will be maintained and no HIPA regulations shall be breached.

Finally, I will let you look into the window of my relationship with Sunnie. My plan is a serialized exposé that chronicles the remarkable journey we are on.

The way I plan on presenting these stories is with a date and a title. The date will show year / month / day, so 2023/07/26 and then a title. I do this so that they will self-alphabetize numerically. When posting a "part 2" or a sequel, I will revert back to the date of the original in order to keep them together. All too often I've found another author's sequel to his own work with a different title, alphabetized at a remove from the original and I'm just too lazy to sort that out, so I hope I am providing some method along with my madness. If I entertain any changes in methodology, I'll post those changes as a sequel under the date of this original posting.

DormayVoo
DormayVoo
50 Followers