2023/08/13 - Sunnie LaMatina 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we both wanted to be together. She and I had told each other as much, with our eyes, our touches, and our words. We just didn't know how to make the move within a work setting. The whole thing is exhausting. My eyes were dropping and my concsciousness was slipping away. Just as I slipped under I heard the ping and looked at the phone charging on my night table. It was Sunnie.

"Hey Jack U didnt text me 2nite. Beginning to think U dont luv me anymore"

"Anymore? I never said that I did"

"Its in your eyes. I think Im doing a great job at work"

"Yes, you hit the nail on the head with Scott Chance"

"No baby, I meant Im doing a great job keeping it professional with U at work. I unzipped my dress in Ur office only half as much as I wanted. I saw you trying 2 look at my goodies"

"Sunnie, you do amazing things to me"

"I havent done anything 2u yet"

"I'm making every effort to keep things professional but you make it hard"

"And I'll keep it hard baby. Its all i can do not to give the conference table a workout"

"Am I allowed to ask if I can see you outside of work?"

"youre allowed to ask"

"Sunnie, would you object to meeting a guy for breakfast?"

"I dont know ive never done it B4"

"You've never had breakfast with a guy?"

"oh no ive had breakfast with hundreds of guys. I just dont usually meet them, theyre already here"

"Well Sunnie, I'm all too glad to provide you with a unique experience. I was beginning to wonder if I could"

"Baby just being with U is unique. Dont forget, once we are together we wont B able to meet for breakfast, so lets give it a try"

"You are not the marrying kind. You said so yourself"

"Jack i didnt say a word about marriage. id marry you in a heartbeat but you wouldnt marry me. im a bad bet. id talk you out of it so your heart woulnt get broken"

"You couldn't be faithful to one man if he was the right one?"

"Dont know baby. Never tried. my knees are strangers to each other. i break hearts left and right. im used 2 it. i dont want to break the heart of a guy i love"

"I can respect that. So how do you think you'd have survived in Antarctica for 9 months, Sunnie?"

"Baby i wouldve melted the ice cap taking care of all those horny scientists"

"Maybe this winter I'll build us a snow fort"

"Yay sounds like fun baby, you play Corvel and I'll be Kim."

"Wow Sunnie, when you're not being a real slut, you want to play one. What did Scott call her? A polar whore?"

"Told ya before Jack, a whore charges $. im a polar slut"

"At any rate, Miss LaMatina, you hit the nail on the head with the whole Antarctica deal. I never sensed even the slightest sexual subtext when I'd first talked to Kim way back when"

"Jack baby, I can sniff out sex like a pig finding truffles"

"Not sure I like anyone, even you, comparing yourself to a pig"

"My hero! but sugar, ive been a real pig once or twice but most of the time im a one on one kinda girl"

"So Sunnie.... are you telling me you've been with two men at once?"

"Two? OK"

"More than two?"

"Ha ha Jack are you picturing me under a pile of naked men? i told U ive been a pig a time or two or three. Thatz why im telling U im a bad bet. Be honest baby. are you picturing me right now on a beach in Sardinia getting railed by a boatload of fishermen? Are U erect right now?"

"Of course I am. I wish I were a fisherman right about now. Which is odd because I'm not generally attracted to sluts. I don't have gangbang fantasies. Why do I want to peel those guys off you and get at you?"

"Like i said youre my hero baby. You want 2 rescue me from all those bad men and claim me as your own, and take me away and love me till the end of time"

"Sunnie, leave it to you to make a gangbang sound so romantic"

"LOL. Baby if I saw you coming along, i would toss those guys off me and send them home. Remember Jack youre special"

"And you are, too, Sunnie. So, breakfast tomorrow?"

"Sure thing, the Brek at 7.30. luv ya baybay. gnight❤️"

**************************************************

**************************************************

**************************************************

EPILOGUE For Scott & Kim coming soon in Sunnie LaMatina - 03