2024/01/12 - The Confession - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a look crossed Marcie's face. "Adam, a statement like that sort of begs the question."

Everyone gave an easy chuckle, much to Marcie's confusion. "Ha ha, Aunt Marcie. I know what you're thinking. No I am not sleeping with Mom. Remember, she's both my mother and my grandmother. That would be an incestuous relationship for the record books! But no... no inclination."

Tim jumped right in, "Marcie, I will admit, that when Adam came of age, I was nervous. He was getting to be the same age I was when things started happening with me and Elaine. It sounds hypocritical, but I didn't want Adam doing the same thing to me that I'd done to my own father. I didn't want my son to take my wife away."

Then Elaine reassuringly snaked her arm through Tim's and revealed to Adam, "And your dad approached me once about it. Actually I cajoled it out of him. I could tell something was wrong and he admitted that you were growing up to be a fine young man, and that you were getting to be the age he was when he and I had begun the early stages of what became our romance. And he just floored me. He told me that he hoped he had been a good husband and that he wasn't going to lose me to you. Well! I told him that he was the best thing that had ever happened to me and that he was the only man for me. I also had no inclination! I didn't fall for Tim because he was my son. Yes, he was there because he was my son. And it's true that our joint difficulties gave us common cause. And it's true that I loved him already because he was my son. But the romance? I fell in love with Tim on his own merits. It was not some fetish we were living out. Adam, as much as I love you as a son, the romantic element is non-existent. Plus the environmental factors that made it possible with your Dad are just not there to begin with. The marital abuse that drove me to Tim is not present now. The paternal tension that Tim suffered.... well, that is not there either. Adam, your Dad has been a much better father to you than his father was to him. You guys have a great relationship."

And Adam chuckled, "Mom, I love you to death and all, and you're a great-looking woman, so don't get me wrong, but for crying out loud, Mom, you're 68 years old. Look, you were only 42 when you hooked up with Dad. So, um, no. Also, any relationship I would have would be, just like you guys said, based on its own merits. I would not be seeking out incest for its own sake. I mean, that would just fetishize your relationship, Mom, Dad. That would make a mockery of your relationship, and dishonour it. What you guys have may have been born of crisis and a need for mutual support, but now it stands on its own legs and is a genuine and true love. What you guys have is remarkable and unique. You have twice the bond of any couple and have twice the bond of any mother and son. Very few people in this world will ever know that depth of love and connection. And neither me nor anyone else can ever break that bond."

Elaine and Tim snuggled into each other. They gave each other a look of indescribable devotion. Adam's words moved Marcie to tears. Adam took Marcie's hand in a comforting gesture and spoke soothingly, "You see, Aunt Marcie, I could never have a relationship with her. Now, you, on the other hand, Aunt Marcie..."

Marcie pulled back her hand in horror. After a moment's silence, Tim, Elaine and Adam all broke out in laughter. "Don't worry, Aunt Marcie, I'm engaged, I'm off the market. And my girlfriend is 21. I'm like mom. I like 'em young."