21 - Heat Wave

Story Info
Dr. N works on some climate control issues.
3.3k words
4.17
1.7k
1
0

Part 21 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Natalya, little bit of a chill in the air already. Wish I was on some tropical beach in the sun." Amanda smiled as she seemed to remember relaxing days of summer.

"Not me, I love it a little cooler. The heat reminds me too much of home and it's nice to get away every once in a while. But, the right kind of heat, that I enjoy." Miss Natalya smiles back at Amanda, with a quick wink to acknowledge the meaning of her final phrase.

"Fair enough, we'll have to take turns planning our getaways then." Amanda seemed to already have part of their future laid out.

"We ca talk about that when the time comes. But for now, I felt like being in charge today, so I have a special plan for you. If you're up for it that is, Miss Amanda" Natalya said

"Sounds like fun, I've been wanting you to take charge again, I feel like we got away from that after we decided to commit to each other." Amanda

"Okay, so here is an outfit to put on that is part of the game. Then I have these to keep you in place so I can control what you get to enjoy and when." Miss Natalya holds up a set of restraints, with leather cuffs and fine chains connecting them.

"Oooh, I like the sound of that. I've so wanted to be tormented a bit, the satisfaction I get when we finally fuck later is so much better. You drive me wild like that. And I have been longing to please you again, Miss Natalya." Amanda was getting aroused just thinking about it.

Amanda stood up and stripped off the tiny bits of fabric that counted as the outfit that she had on and threw them in the usual organized pile. She picked up and looked at the outfit, trying to figure out how the bottoms went on. They looked like they had sequins along the inside so she thought they were inside out, but all the seams made sense the way they were so she decided to just go with it. As she slid on the thong, she realized she definitely had it on right. What she thought were sequins were actually little sensory nubs in varying lengths that sat all along the inside of the crotch area. She moaned a little as the flexible tips rubbed her every which way. As she tugged the back up to nestle the thong right between her perfect butt cheeks the longer nubs in the back stroked her taint and kissed at her tight little blossom. She was near peak arousal without anything else happening, so she figured she was in for a long day, but she could only imagine how that would end up making the afternoon with Miss Natalya even better.

Miss Natalya enjoyed seeing Amanda so aroused, as the look on her face confirmed just how much pleasure the simple act of wearing the sensory thong was giving her. She knew she had made a good choice in acquiring this set for her Amanda.

"You appear to enjoy the sensations so far, but you still have the top and the final touches to take care of as well." Miss Natalya stated, the hint of mischief back in her soft, soothing voice.

"Oh, right there's more. Oh god, I'm not sure how much I can take though. You treat me too well, Miss Natalya, but please you I must." Amanda said as she reached for the top of her outfit. It appeared to be a simple lacy bra, but as she slipped it on and adjusted to get the band under her perfectly perky breasts, she felt something woven into the lace as well. She clasped the back and adjusted the shoulder straps to give her the small amount of support she needed and to align everything for the perfect fit.

"That's better, Miss Amanda, good girl." Miss Natalya was very pleased with her sub for the day. Then she had Amanda sit in her chair and moved to attach the four restraints to a loop on the back of her desk. Two ran along the top and two were run underneath for her legs and Miss Natalya worked at each one attaching the cuffs. "How does that feel, Miss Amanda? Can you reach your pussy or your breasts with your hands now?"

Amanda pulled at the restraints, but could not put her hands under the desk at all and she couldn't pull her legs out from under either.

"Sadly, no, but I guess that's part of the torture for the day, Miss Natalya?" Amanda pouted as she never went the whole day without rubbing herself off at least a little.

"Good, that's perfect then. I have one more thing to complete the picture and I will be right back with it." Miss Natalya walked toward her office door and disappeared inside. She was gone for a few moments before returning with a small coin-operated device with a set of coins in a dish that was built into the side.

Amanda looked at the device, definitely confused. "What exactly is that?"

"This is what activates your outfit. When you're a good girl, you may get a reward, if you're a bad girl, you may or may not get a punishment, Miss Amanda." Miss Natalya said, with a sly look, grinning with a slightly evil grin and Amanda looked a little worried, but she was still pretty sure it would be safe. "And the one last piece here." Miss Natalya picks up a small sign to place in front of the machine that say TRY ME.

"Oh, I see, so when someone puts in a coin, I get a surprise. How am I supposed to know whether I'm behaving or not though, as you probably have some things planned to drive me wild either way, Miss Natalya?" Amanda asked.

"I guess we'll have to see how the day goes then, won't we, Miss Amanda?" Miss Natalya gave Amanda a reassuring look as she moved to run her finger along her arm and up to her neck. She leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, then ran her finger over her lips and headed into her office to get ready for the day.

They had a pretty busy day for a change, which meant Amanda might get a little more torture than she had signed up for, but she was good with that, it had been so long.

Their first patient arrived and didn't seem to notice the sign on Amanda's desk or even her, chained to the desk so she was a little worried about them in general, but after her session with the doctor she apparently was aware of the game going on and stopped to look at her.

"Kind of weird, being chained to your desk in lingerie, isn't it? And sadly, I didn't even notice earlier when I came in. You would think I would notice a pretty thing like you with the way you are as well. Hopefully the doctor can help me with my therapy enough to not be so self-conscious that I miss the world around me. She said I should stop by and do something with a coin on your desk." The patient rambled out a long-winded explanation before stopping long enough to notice that an exasperated Amanda was pointing at the tray of coins.

"Right there, miss, take whatever you want apparently and drop it in the slot please." Amanda said, the exasperation obvious in her voice.

"Hm, okay. Oooh, a blue one I like blue. Here you go." She dropped the coin into the machine and walked out of the office before she got to see what it did. "Have a great day."

Amanda screwed up her face a little as the patient left. Definitely one of the odd ones we've had in here she thought. Just as she was finishing that thought the sensory nubs in the thong turned ice cold and she felt a shiver move up from her now freezing crotch. Then as she didn't think she could take any more of it her nipples were greeted with the same icy cold and they were suddenly achingly stiff and she shivered some more, but the shivering only served to increase her arousal at the torture and suddenly she was overcome with a flush of heat between her legs as she ached for release already. The temperature gradually returned to normal and her heat warmed the nubs back up and she felt a wetness rubbing against her as well when she shifted in her seat. She wanted to rub her sort nipples to warm them, but couldn't reach. She wanted desperately to rub her crotch against anything, but again, there was nothing that would help.

Dr. N came out of her office to check on her.

"Miss, Amanda, is everything all right? Do you need anything?" Miss Natalya asked her inconvenienced assistant.

"No, Miss Natalya, I'm fine. Getting everything, I need right now, except maybe your face buried in my pussy, if it pleases you." Amanda almost growled out the last part as she ached so much from the small amount of torment she had been put through so far. As she finished, their next patient stepped through the door, not quite sure what she had just heard or witnessed the last moments of, but she didn't seem to care either.

"Hello, you must be Terri, please come right in, I can see you now." Dr. N saved Amanda the effort and greeted their patient directly. She didn't even have time to wonder about Amanda's situation or the device on her desk.

Amanda was just focusing on her breathing now. She had her head down on her desk and didn't respond to the door opening as the patient was leaving the doctor's office. She did, however, perk up when she saw her stop at her desk before leaving.

"The doctor told me to stop by and decide whether you have been behaving or not." Terri said to a very frustrated Amanda.

"Yes, I have been. How could I not behave with the way I am here anyway?" Amanda said, rather flippantly. Terri seemed to take her cue from that combined with whatever the doctor gave her for instructions and chose her coin and dropped it in. Since she was a big fan of Christmas, she picked the green and red one. The coin clinked and clanked into the device, but again, before it did anything Terri had left.

Amanda felt her crotch get warm, much warmer than usual, and the searing heat through her nipples grew and felt like shocks as it stung her slightly. Just as she though she couldn't take any more the nubs started to stroke her, running in waves up and down her lips and gently prodding her tight puckered hole. She hung her head again as the two sensations swept over her, then subsided as quickly as they started. She was right on edge again, with no way to crest. Her growling became more and more animalistic and she was in no shape to be greeting any more patients. Luckily, they had a break before the next patient came in, but to Amanda's surprise, Natalya's friend Claudia stopped by.

"Hello, Amanda dear." Claudia said with her normal condescending tone toward her.

"Hello, Claudia. Nice to see you again." Amanda gritted out; her mouth barely able to keep from an angry scowl.

At that moment Natalya came out of her office, saving Amanda from making anymore small talk with the witch, or whatever she was.

"Claudia, glad you could make it." Natalya greeted her friend and motioned for her to come in. She looked over at Amanda, a bit conflicted, but there was a softness to her gaze that relaxed Amanda a bit.

Once inside the office they sat down and discussed business, mostly.

"So, where did you find that exquisite coin operated kink device? Three Goblins workshop by the looks of it. Those haven't been made in forever." Claudia asked, obviously a little jealous.

"Well, you have to know the right people to find some of these ancient artifacts. I have a friend who finds things for me." Natalya was tight lipped about its source, but shared what she felt she could. "So, how are things with our expectant parents?"

"Oh, about the same. Once we got them setup with their situation and arranged everything with Belinda's employer, they were easy enough to placate with other simple things. They still have no idea, which is how we want it." Claudia said as if she was bored being the nanny and would have been happier anywhere else.

"Good to hear that. If there isn't any problem, we can keep this short, I don't want Amanda to worry too much about me. Please remember to pay her a visit as you leave, we're playing a little game today." Natalya spoke with her usual level of mischief, but for Claudia it never seemed like it was enough.

"My pleasure. I'll check-in again only if there's something that requires your attention." With that Claudia stood and left the office.

She stopped by Amandas desk, sitting on the edge. As much as Amanda detested Claudia for some reason, having her shapely curves that close was still a turn on.

"Amanda dear, apparently we're supposed to be playing a game with you today, but I thought I could change it up a little." Claudia reached into her pocket and with a small flash of green light pulled out her own coin for the device. "Let's see what this one does, shall we?"

Claudia dropped the coin into the device and it clinked and clanked. Amanda felt nothing starting in either of the normal areas, but suddenly felt her mind clear as she stared blankly ahead.

"So, this is my version of the game, Amanda. I get three questions now, so here goes." Claudia's smile turned more than just a bit evil as she grinned from ear to ear. "Are you some kind of an angel?"

"Yes, Miss Natalya always tells me I'm her little angel." Amanda spoke blankly.

Claudia was not pleased with the answer and she assumed that something else was preventing the questions from revealing the entire truth. Though she had never had this problem before.

"Are you here to distract Natalya from her mission?" Claudia tried to choose her words wisely again.

"Yes, I am a major distraction to Natalya when she is trying to work with patients." Amanda answered that one with her blank stare maintained.

Claudia was getting furious. There had to be some big magic in the way right now as nothing has ever prevented this from working as expected in the past. What could she ask that would get her an answer she wanted?

"So, do you think Natalya is a sex demon of some kind?" Claudia still didn't have the right words for the questions she wanted to learn the answers to.

"Natalya is a pure demon when she's in bed with me, but she's very gentle." Amanda answered that question and then her blank stare was gone and she seemed to realize where she was again, with Claudia still seated at her desk. "I'm sorry, have you been waiting a long time, and do you need anything from me? I still have some work to get done."

"No, I'm sorry, I lost track of time and forgot I was just sitting here staring at the wall. My apologies, Amanda dear." Claudia's tone was her usual cloyingly sweet, but annoyingly abrasive, a combination Amanda found hard to take for very long.

With that, Claudia lifted her otherwise attractive set of curves off the desk and walked out of the office.

Their last patient of the day entered just as Claudia was leaving and noticed the sour expression on her face. "What was her problem?" She asked Amanda just as she entered the waiting area. "I'm Liz, by the way, here for my appointment."

"Sure, I'll check with the doctor and see if she ready for you." Being strapped to her desk, her only option was the intercom, so she buzzed the button and used the speakerphone to announce Liz to Dr. N. She sent her in immediately since the doctor was ready.

Nearing her wits end, and having a strange feeling of having lost some time during the day Amanda focused on counting the minutes until Miss Natalya would be all hers. She could almost taste her now.

After a while, Liz emerged from the office and walked up to Amanda to try her luck. She looked at the coins and picked up a red one and dropped that in the machine. Again, not staying to see anything she left Amanda to wonder what was going to happen this time. As the coin clinked and clanked in Amanda could start to feel the intense heat again surging through her lips and nipples. She was on fire and the tingling of her nipples caused her collapse onto the desk; her forehead forced against the hard surface.

Just as the last wave of heat was subsiding, Natalya emerged from the office, this time she wore a sexy outfit for a change, but just a bra and stockings, her sex naked for all to see. Amanda stared, transfixed and she walked over and proceeded to sit herself on the desk, her pussy presented for Amanda to enjoy. She was already wet as she ran her fingers over her lips, spreading them lightly. She took her wet finger and pressed it against Amanda's hungry mouth and she sucked her in.

"So, you will be free when you have pleased me, Miss Amanda." Miss Natalya spoke with gentle authority.

"Yes, Miss Natalya, I only want to please you." Miss Amanda responded, the hunger in her eyes was unmistakable.

She lowered her face to kiss Natalya's lips, gently pushing them open. As she started, she heard Natalya fishing for the remaining coins in the tray.

"Hm, four, I only expected there to be three left." Miss Natalya said. Amanda was too focused on her pussy to say anything in response, her own arousal building as she pleased her mistress. Natalya dropped a coin in with the familiar clink and clank and Amanda felt her pussy warm and her nipples get rock hard from cold, then a few moments later they switched. She sighed and tried to stay focused on her task, but she was becoming overwhelmed. Another coin in and then the vibrations started again. The third coin dropped and she felt the heat rise in her, and this time her tongue became warm as she drove it deeper into Natalya's pussy. Natalya groaned as she felt the heat and the stroking of her tongue bringing her closer. The final coin dropped and suddenly Amanda could feel her arms free and her body naked. The restraints and her clothes had disappeared. She scooted forward and brought her arms around Natalya's legs and pulled her closer, driving herself as deeply as she could go until she felt the first spasm of Natalya's body. She felt her go rigid, then tremble as her body shook with an intense orgasm like no other. As Natalya came for her, she felt her own body start to tremble and the buildup of the day's torment released and she came hard. She buried her face in Natalya's legs to muffle her scream as she came as hard as she ever remembered.

Huffing and puffing, they looked at each other and smiled, then fell into an odd embrace and Amanda's head was cradled between Natalya's legs as she slumped over to stroke her neck and back.