22 - Have You Seen My Top

Story Info
Dr. N helps a women with some forgetfulness and other issues.
2.8k words
3.86
3.2k
1
0

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Amanda. You look ravishing as usual today." Again, Natalya seemed to be in a very good mood. Amanda was happy to see that, hoping she had at least something to do with it.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Natalya. Wow, the last couple days have been intense, could really use a little breather about now." Amanda confessed.

"I agree. Luckily we just have a couple early patients today, so after that we can just take it easy a bit this afternoon." Natalya responded. "I mean, unless Peggy shows up again." They both kind of laughed. "In all seriousness she's not scheduled to come in for a couple days. So we should be safe."

"I can't believe she's coming back after that scene." Amanda stated plainly, shaking her head.

"Well, she's put herself in a bit a bind with her choices, so she probably doesn't have anyone else to turn to." Natalya responded, almost sounding as if she felt sorry for her.

"Well, let's hope she behaves next time. Ready to face the day, I think it's almost time for our first appointment for the day." Amanda said

"Yeah, I forgot we had an early one today, let me get my things together and make sure I'm ready for her." Natalya replied, rushing to get to her office, partly to get her notes put away and partly because she couldn't remember exactly what they did yesterday in case there was still any evidence lying about.

Their first patient of the day strode in, a bit more swagger to her walk than the usual for a therapy patient. Amanda thought this one was going to be interesting.

"Hello, you must be Patti I assume?" Amanda called out to her from across the waiting area as she was still hanging up a shawl, or a cloak or something, Amanda couldn't quite tell from her desk. With the way she was draping it over she couldn't be sure what she was doing with it anyway.

She strode over to the desk to check in with Amanda, finally acknowledging that she had been addressed. "Yes, Patti. I'm here to see Dr. Natalya something for a therapy appointment, but to be honest I think it's my friends who need the therapy."

Amanda looked at her trying to figure out what the woman was talking about, and shaking her head that she didn't even bother with doctor's last name. "Yes, the doctor is ready when you are, so please go right in.

"Welcome, I'm Dr. Natalya, or Dr. N if you prefer, please have a se--." Dr. N didn't need to finish her greeting as Patti had already taken a dramatic turn and plopped on the couch. This was a first and Dr. N wondered whether this was a sign of anything in particular. "I see, you've already made yourself comfortable. So, why have you come to talk with me today?"

"Well, to be honest, I've come her as a favor to my friends. They think I have some kind of issue, but I just don't see it." Patti started, just a hint of arrogance in her tone.

"Okay, what is it that your friends think you are doing that would necessitate therapy?" Dr. N asked, starting to try to understand what exactly she was dealing with.

"Well, it's really them as they keep excluding me from invites to things or ask me to leave parties for no reason at all and I feel like they're just being mean. I think they're intimidated by my beauty or something." Patti shared her high opinion of herself. As she said this, she was playing with an earring which she took out of her ear and just dropped to the side of the couch. The doctor took notice of this and jotted down some notes.

"Do they ever give you any reason for this, I mean for asking you to leave their parties and such?" Dr. N asked still trying to guess what was happening here.

"No, just that my behavior isn't acceptable. I mean, I'm generally the politest person there and easily one of the most interesting people they invite." She was modest as well as polite apparently as she continued to describe her lament with her friends. She kicked off one of her shoes as she seemed to be getting comfortable.

"Okay, well what do you think could be the issue? Do you have any ideas?" Dr. N was trying hard, but getting nowhere so far.

Patti sat up on the edge of the couch, flashing a look at the doctor as she unbuttoned her blouse halfway. "I still have no idea why I'm here ads you should really be asking them." She unbuttoned her blouse some more and slipped it off, letting that fall in a pile near the couch as well.

"Well, does it have anything to do with what you're doing right now?" Dr. N asked, hoping it might trigger some reasonable response from her.

"I told you, I have no idea why I even bothered to come to therapy, so no, I don't think it has anything to do with what I'm doing now." Patti was starting to get annoyed.

"Maybe I should put it another way then. Do you realize you're removing your clothes right now?" Dr. N was as straightforward as she could be.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm doing no such thing." Patti refuted the doctor's asserting. As she denied this she stood and removed her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. "And I won't stand for any more of these accusations, doctor. I won't be insulted." She walked out the door and grabbed her wrap from the waiting room and left, half of her clothes still in the office not even thinking about it.

"What exactly was that all about, Miss Natalya?" Amanda asked, confused.

"I have no idea, but that is someone who actually needs some serious help." Miss Natalya replied. "And I'm not sure there's anything we could do for her."

"Well, that's too bad. Maybe the next patient will be a little more fun." Amanda sounded hopeful.

After a little while of relative calm their next patient wandered in, much less confident than Patti, so Amanda felt better already.

"Hello, are you Xeni? If I pronounced that right at all." Amanda asked, not sure exactly.

"Close, both long e sounds, so it's pronounced Zee-Nee." Xeni explained. "Don't worry, I have to correct almost everyone. Blame my parents, I'm not sure what they were thinking when they named me that."

"Thanks. The doctor will be right with you. She's just finishing up some notes." Amanda shared, noticing Xeni smiling at her, so she smiled back at her. She seemed nice.

"Xeni? I'm ready for you now. Please come in." Dr. N came closer on the name so no one bothered to correct her.

Xeni walked into the office and Dr. N offered her usual greeting and seat selection speech. Xeni was back in the standard chair. So far it was just Patti who ended up on the couch, and it was just Patti who chose the couch. Interesting data point.

"So, tell me why you decided to come talk with me today." Dr. N started as usual, her soft therapist voice was back after not being able to quite keep it stable with Patti.

"Well, I have an issue when I shop at clothing stores. I enjoy disrobing while in and out of the changing rooms. The fancier the store, the more I like doing it." Xeni explained.

"Must be the day for that." Dr. N said slightly under her breath.

"I'm sorry?" Xeni sounded confused.

"No, I'm sorry. I just had a frustrating session with another patient who didn't even realize she was taking her clothes off and wondered why people around her would be uncomfortable. I shouldn't even be talking about this with you, but since we're not sharing names, I guess it's okay." Dr. N showed her frustration a bit. "You get into this to help people, so when they refuse your help or don't believe they have a problem it makes it difficult to reach them, that's all. Let's get back to you and see what we can figure out."

"Not a problem, we all have stressful days, sand it's not a surprise in your line of work." Xeni was sympathetic to the doctor's plight. "Let me give you an example, and just for the record this would be the third store that has now banned me from returning."

"Wow, I see, this really is a problem for you. Please go on." Dr. N was suddenly back and focused on her patient again, as she should be.

"A couple weeks ago, I guess, I went shopping for a couple new dresses to wear out on the weekends. Partying, clubs, whatever our group of friends was up for, so I was looking for short, cute outfits what showed things off a little bit, plus put me out there, you know what I mean, right?" Xeni started the way the doctor usually liked, getting right to something that had a little promise in the story at least.

"I do indeed." As she said this Dr. N toyed with her collar and her thoughts drifted to Amanda once again. "Please continue."

"I went to the store, with a couple friends, and grabbed a handful of really slutty looking items at first and headed to the fitting area and found an empty room. I had worn a bra with a very thin strap with the tiniest, barely there cups so it would hide well under the outfits, but a couple of the ones I picked wouldn't work with that one either. So, I tried on a couple that I liked at first, and walked out to test the feel of the dress when I moved. One of them hugged in the right spots and draped well, so I thought that might work, but I needed to see it without the bra straps and such, so I just ran my hands under the dress and pulled that off, tossing it on a random rack while I was showing it to my friend. Everything just hung and sloshed around as I walked, but the dress clung enough that everything stayed where it should. Not really thinking of the fact I had just slipped off my bra I lifted the dress over my head to try on the next one. I got a few gasps, a couple whistles and then a store clerk escorted me back to the fitting room, admonishing me a bit for the lapse." Xeni went on, and opened up about her latest escapades, the slight nervousness at the start fading to a awkward confidence.

"That's not too bad, I've heard about worse, but go on." Dr. N's voice was soothing, but still eager to hear about something a bit more salacious.

"I agree, but you know some people." Xeni continued, acknowledging the doctor's assertion first. "So, I tried on another outfit, but I hadn't really thought about the panty lines, at least the sight lines, and realized it was cut very low and had a high side slit that exposed too much fabric of my plain bikini panties, so those came off too. I walked out to show off this outfit to my friends and twirled and posed, but didn't realize just how high the side slit rose until I struck a pose with my legs a bit apart, thighs flexed as I bent a leg up and pointed out my toe. More whistles this time. A different store clerk came over to help me this time, she was much friendlier and helped me slip the dress off right there as we walked back to the fitting rooms. The place broke out into full on cat calls and applause at my show and I offered a few waves and blew kisses to my admirers."

"It's always good to have admirers wherever you shop." Dr. N smiled and couldn't suppress the start of a giggle.

"Couldn't agree more." Xeni replied. "Well, this store clerk was much more helpful once we got back to the fitting area, she helped me with a few things trying on the next dress, but I never got to show any of my friends since at the same time she was stripping off her clothes and between that and her hands smoothing out the dress on my body we lost track of the clothes shopping part. Whatever they got on any security cameras that day would be worthy of any internet site, I can tell you that. Unfortunately, I think she was fired that day, but we've stayed in touch and she's working elsewhere right now. I think she ended up at some high-end lingerie boutique and she said there's a sales clerk there who has become her role model for how to satisfy a customer."

The doctor looked at her and smiled. "It sounds like things worked out pretty well for everyone somehow, but maybe you need to be a little less forgetful about things when you are out shopping for club wear or lingerie. I assume you don't have this problem shopping for shoes or a winter coat?" Dr. N joked a little with Xeni, trying to test the waters to see how far her issue actually went.

"Sadly, the shoe thing can be a problem, if I don't like the line of my outfit as it relates to the way it presents my foot in the shoe, so I have indeed dropped pants before to try on a nice pair of heels where the jeans I had on just didn't work." Xeni confessed.

"Well, that's definitely interesting. All I can say right now is that you obviously need to understand how the rest of the world views these things and remember you are out in public still. And while you are a beautiful young woman, there are still some expectations for proper behavior." Dr. N tried to gently direct her to understanding how her behavior might be impacting others in a more detrimental way than she likely thought it was. "Let's have you come in for another session where we can discuss what might be driving your obsession with your public displays. I don't want to dismiss it as simply a cry for attention that you were deprived during childhood or continue to feel that you are deprived of now."

"Thanks doctor, I'd love to come in for another session. Between you and your assistant, I wouldn't mind coming here all the time." Xeni concluded as she stood to make her way out of the office.

"And I will note that as well, as there may be more here than I first thought. Thank you for sharing that before you left." Dr. N scribbled furiously in her notebook. Xeni turning just slightly to smile back at her before she left.

After she finished compiling her notes, Natalya walked out into the waiting area to see how Amanda was doing now that their appointments were done for the day. Seeing her now topless, Natalya decided to get in on it and started to unbutton her blouse. As she reached about halfway, she slipped it down off her shoulders and held it there just below her bust, pushing everything up more than what her demi cup bra was already doing. She cleared her throat to get Amanda's attention. When Amanda looked up, she was at first surprised, but then she smiled.

"You seem to have misplaced your top again, Miss Amanda." Miss Natalya spoke softly.

"I'm not sure what it was about the day, but I just couldn't keep anything on, Miss Natalya." Miss Amanda said coyly, a shy smile on her face as a slight blush rose across her cheeks.

Natalya almost melted looking at the face of the angel across from her. She really couldn't picture herself without her anymore, but that would be something to worry about later.

"Oh, Amanda dear, you are truly something. I can't stress how lucky I have been to have you wander into my life. I don't really deserve an angel like you." Miss Natalya spoke truer words than she knew.

Amanda's blush grew a little more. "I'm just as lucky to have found you as well, Miss Natalya. How, could you help me figure out where I left my top and skirt, so I can drop the rest of this outfit with it." Amanda stood to reveal her nearly bare bottom half, she had indeed lost more than just her top.

"I would be happy to, Miss Amanda." Miss Natalya said, as she finished slowly unbuttoning her blouse, dropping it in the middle of the floor. She walked toward Amanda and they embraced to start their afternoon of relaxing.