24 hour YouTube Challenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya knows what bro? I don't think she was sincere. I think she don't like me," Jay said.

"Dat true Elli, you don't like Jay?" Deke paused his thrusts as if hanging on her response.

"I like him, I do, I like him... uh," Elli spoke quickly, seeking to reassure Jay. She was fairly sure he was teasing her but the last few hours had challenged her confidence in her ability to be 'sure' about things.

"Show me," Jay said, he pulled his own cock out, presenting it to her.

Elli had read about out of body experiences. Her mother was a very spiritual person, their house filled with books on everything from alien abductions, treaties on pagan gods to near death experiences. The fact that she reached out to guide Jay's cock into her mouth, she could only explain it that her mind and body were in two different places at that moment, that her conscious self was looking on in shocked disbelief while her id, her primitive, basic, unconscious part of her personality, made decisions that were completely out of character.

"Awwwh, you do like me," Jay said in a mocking tone as he fed his cock into her mouth. Elli sucked on it voraciously, slurping on it as Deke's unflagging black pole continued to fuck her pussy into quivering submission. As she pleasured Jay, he began to strip down, only taking his cock away briefly in order to remove his pants. Deke was undeniably the more handsome of the two, his features finer. Jay had a more brutish appearance, much darker skin as well.

They were both equally gorgeous in bodies, Jay perhaps having an edge there, a heavier bulk of toned muscle compared to his slightly slimmer friend. In the cock department there was little to choose between them, Deke was longer, Jay was thicker but each only exceeding the other by an almost indistinguishable fraction. To Elli though, the real difference was in personalities, Deke was far more a people person, an easy charm about him. Jay had a darker side, his friendly demeanour on camera a façade.

"Glugh, uhk, uhrrk," Elli choked on Jay's length as she felt an orgasm race through her system, her lithe body writhing in Deke's firm embrace.

"Shit, cummin' too," Deke announced, Elli stunned that she had never even considered the subject of protection, her body shaking from her orgasm as she felt, for the first time, the unique sensation of a man ejaculating inside her body.

Deke slow pumped her for a brief time, drawing out both her climax and his own. Then he disentangled himself from her small white body, standing as much upright as he could in the camper van. Elli seeing from the corner of her eye the creamy residue on his black cock, part her orgasm, part his own.

"Oh, shit but I am burstin' for a piss!" Deke said. He hobbled on stiff legs to the side of the van, opening the door wide to the elements outside.

"Fucks sake!" Jay yelled as the wind blew into the sweaty atmosphere of the van, instantly flushing out both the heat and the scent of sex, carrying in wafting snowflakes instead. He jumped up, his thick cock pulling free of Elli's mouth.

Berating Deke was pointless at this stage, Elli could see his toned black ass standing in front of the open door, beyond it a stream of hot yellow urine arcing through the cold air in a steamy discharge. Captivated as she was by the sight of him, Elli lost track of Jay until he was kneeling at her feet. He turned her onto her back, pulling her legs apart and moving his hard bulk between them.

As the door slammed shut once more, Jay lined his thick cock up with Elli's wet hole.

"God dammit, an' I just had this place all warm n' cosy. Guess I need to work up a sweat the natural way."

That was all the warning and sweet talking he seemed to be capable of. Elli grunted as he entered her, thankful at least that Deke's slower approach had left her pussy able to handle Jay's more brutal style.

Brutal or not, his style was undeniably effective. He slammed his big black cock into her, Elli finding her legs spreading even further apart as he drove the black cock home.

"Yeah girl, that's a sweet tight bit of Finnish pussy, worth the wait. Oh, hell yeah, worth the fuckin' wait and even worth the fuckin' ball shrinkin' cold you got goin' on in this fuckin' country," Jay pounded away as he spoke, Elli jerking in place on her back as his pelvic slam's had her petite body sliding from the force.

He slammed his way past Ahni's spot, the thick cock merciless in its assault. Twenty more gut crunching thrusts and he was as deep as Deke had gotten, her pussy squeezing hard on his cock but barely slowing him down.

"Ah, you liked the plank challenge, didn't ya?" Jay asked her.

"Uh, uh, Uh-huh," Elli moaned in response.

"This is how a black man do the plank, opening up a white pussy same time."

Jay moved into the plank position, his cock pulling out till just the head remained inside her. Then he dropped to his elbows, his cock entering her like a steel spike being driven into freshly turned earth by a single powerful blow from a sledgehammer. He passed Deke's spot by a full inch in that one thrust.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Elli scream, pleasure and pain in one drawn out syllable.

"We aint done yet, aint close to done, not till you cummin' on my cock, cummin' hard," Jay declared. Back he went into the plank.

Whump!

He dropped like a stone, all muscle wrapped in deep dark skin.

"Uhhhhhh," Elli shrieked as his cock pierced her.

Again, he dropped his weight on her, again, again. Her shrieks became less piercing but no less intense for all that, pleasure outweighing the pain.

One more time.

Whump!

And the scream that was torn from Elli's throat was a hundred percent pleasure as she orgasmed. Her third one in an hour. She didn't know it was possible.

"Uhhhh, uhhh, I cum, I cum!" she wailed.

"Bout fuckin' time bitch," Jay growled, adopting a more traditional position, now hitting her with fast hard strokes that had Elli gripping tight to his body, arms and legs anchoring onto him as she used her.

Ahti had made love to her. Deke had fucked her but what was happening now; it was clear that Jay was content to use her, her pleasure only a by-product of his own, her orgasms merely a way for him to keep score, to validate his own sexual prowess.

Deke had made her climax twice and Jay only allowed himself to cum inside her when he had bettered his friend by one.

The watch on her arm once again shook its gentle reminder that time had moved on again, an hour of her life had disappeared, an hour in which five orgasms had been pummelled and pounded from her young body by two black Youtubers.

Elli was helped to her feet, her coat and boots put on her by Deke who was once more fully dressed. The door to the van slid open and she and a booted and coat wearing Jay exited into the snow.

"C'mon, cold will wake you up, get a piss done as well, eh? Jay took her by the hand, leading her away from the already frozen yellow stain left by Deke.

Seven AM to Eight AM

"Alright my friends, a bright good morning to anyone watching us in Europe, a good night to anyone Stateside who decided to check out how we survivin' our twenty-four-hour challenge," Deke was all charm and bright good humour as he took the lead on the live stream update.

"Well, the weather is still the same here, it's lucky we got everything we need right here in this camper van. Got to say, Elli the complete package. Perfect hostess, meetin' all our needs." Deke held up one of the pastries Elli had baked as he said this.

"For real, me n' Jay, we couldn't be happier havin' her spendin' this time with us. Hopin' it's a new eye-openin' experience for her too. I'd ask her but her n' Jay, they still deep asleep."

Elli could see Deke talking to the camera in the front of the van as she crouched on the ground. She had lifted up the edge of her coat as she went to the toilet, the hiss of her urine interspersed with plopping sounds as globs of cum fell from her straining pussy and on to the soft snowy carpet beneath her. She resisted the urge to look at how much cum she'd discharged, it felt like a mug full but the thought of that much inside her terrified her, far better to remain ignorant.

Speaking of ignorant, Jay stood a few feet away, pissing like a horse. He was chuckling to himself as he tried to write his name in the snow. After the aggressive battering she'd taken from his cock, Elli wasn't sure it would still shoot straight, surely it must have been warped by the power of his thrusts into her tight clinging pussy.

Aside from the relief of emptying her bladder and voiding the cum that had been uploaded into her, the trip outside had given Elli a bracing, refreshing and clarifying dousing of cold air. When she made her way back to the warmer interior of the Camper Van, her default sunny disposition was markedly more sombre.

Elli retrieved some cleansing wipes from her bag of stores, turning her face into a corner for a little slice of privacy, using some wipes to clean her vaginal area and also some of the sweat that had built up on her body.

Disposing of the soiled wipes in a bag she had set aside for garbage, Elli pulled on her clothes and went to clarify things with Deke and Jay.

"This, it was one time okay, we can't do it again. I have a boyfriend and all this... it was wrong." Elli looked at the two men's faces, waiting to hear Jay mock her or Deke try to change her stance.

"Sure, not a problem," Jay replied.

"Yeah, it was like a moment of madness, totally get where you comin' from," Deke said.

Elli was taken aback, she hasn't expected this level of maturity and understanding from either man. Deke... maybe, but certainly not Jay.

"Well... Good. Thank you both for your understanding," Elli said with feeling, she had been standing up, looking down at the two men, seeking an advantage should it come to a discussion. Now with their ready agreement, she felt silly, awkward, standing with her hands on her hips. So, she sat down, making a loose circle as she faced to two Americans.

"Now that's sorted, we gotta talk about the challenge," Deke said, all business.

"Yeah, I mean we gots some footage with the mini challenges an' all but we need a bit more," Jay confirmed.

"I think twenty to thirty minutes max total footage. Split it into three different videos for uploading" Deke said.

"So what do you suggest then?" This was what Elli had hoped for from the start, committed fellow social influencers working together.

"We got, what... ninety minutes till sunrise?" Jay asked Elli, looking at his own watch as he spoke.

"Approximately, yes," she confirmed.

"Then I think we use the other camera, build up some footage, playing cards, eating some local foods... you can talk some about the food, that's your thing really," Jay suggested.

"Then something around dawn, sun comin' up... over the lake?"

"Correct, the lake is east of us. I like this, this is a good idea," Elli said smiling, her good humour fully restored.

"Last thing, all joking aside. After that we need to catch a couple of hours sleep, I am burnt out man," Deke declared, Jay and Elli nodding in agreement. Plan made, the two men tidied up some while Elli got a selection of food and drink out for them all to sample. She also got out a pack of cards.

It took Deke and Jay the guts of the remaining hour to teach Elli how to play poker, a skill she had never bothered mastering before this. It made for good footage, Jay activating the camera dotted around the van, recording the poker lesson, capturing the relaxed banter between the three of them. Nobody who would view it later would have imagined that it had been only a short while before that the three of them had been engaged in strenuous fucking.

To be continued...