All Comments on '24 Hours'

by SomaSlave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This scene was not finished, as there was no mention of how the "24 Hours" ended.

Very good description of the feelings of the "slave" to pain and passion

Very good description of the various activities which were forced upon the "slave" or to which the "slave" chose to have applied to him

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind words

I appreciate the thoughts and the encouragement to continue the story. It’s actually one of my earlier efforts and has been superseded in large measure by accounts of my actual explorations. However, I’ve often considered continuing the story with the rest of the 24 hours and the aftermath. Your comment maybe the spur I need to revisit the social club.

bobbycull55bobbycull55about 1 year ago

Very good tutorial; finish the "24 Hours"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read this after reading your recent comments about a recently posted story by strangesub. Have read several of your stories in the past and enjoyed them but this one is quite special. When living in NYC I used to enjoy applying my nipple clamps and then going to a local leather bar. The smell of beer and cheap leather was totally intoxicating and I would just revel in the feeling of the tight clamps. I’d order something stronger like JD and just zone out a little. When a man at the bar would stare at me, my cock would move, sometimes even jerk, as I would stare back and manipulate my clamps. I have dreams of finding someone with similar sexual tastes and then just impulsively begging them to marry me in a very traditional ceremony, like in a small urban Catholic church perhaps. I crave unquestioning commitment and abject submission, hence the fascination with actual marriage. Enjoyed your story so much..Thanks so much..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomaSlave@SomaSlave
My stories are a mix of my own explorations and the fantasies I would like to enjoy, if I ever work up the courage. Soma is my alter ego and a projection of my innermost desires and needs. The stories in the Soma's Journey series are based on my actual explorations. The other ...