3:49am: Lust, Love, and Betrayal

Story Info
Why do forbidden fucks feel so good?
2.4k words
2.97
19.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NwadZ
NwadZ
4 Followers

3:49am. The time on the digital clock her mother insisted must be on every nightstand in the house. Staring at the same small, almost unperceivable crack in the ceiling that she stared at her entire childhood when something was troubling her. At 46 years old, the things that troubled her as a child and young adult seem so trivial now. Maxine now stared at the crack trying to figure out who she was after what had transpired between she and Curtis.

Max knew she loved her husband, Donald. They have been married for 21 years. He is her best friend, an amazing father, and a supportive husband. But none of that stopped her from letting things get out of hand with Curtis earlier that evening. If she were feeling guilt, that would not worry her as much as the emotion that kept bubbling to the top: excitement. She never thought of herself as the kind of woman who would cheat on her husband, but her actions tonight proved otherwise. Actually, it wasn't the feeling of excitement that perplexed her. No. It was the pure lack of guilt that had her staring at the familiar crack. She reasoned that her history with Curtis, coupled with sleeping in her teenage bed, created the perfect storm that got her here.

Many nights, she laid in that very bed, her fingers circling her swollen clit, thinking about Curtis. The first orgasm she ever had was fantasizing about Curtis sucking her dark nipples while she jacked his incredibly hard, big and thick dick. He was the first man to make her body open like a flower. Even all these years later, whenever she wanted to cum real, real hard, she conjured memories of Curtis. So, she should have known when she opened her mother's front door and saw him standing there that she was in trouble. The way her nectar burst from the walls of her love at the sight of him should have been enough to make her slam the door in his face.

Damn, he looked good enough to eat. Curtis was 6'1", caramel colored with beautiful eyes and lips so full they begged to be licked. He had kept in great shape and the peacoat he was wearing accentuated the breadth of his broad shoulders. His face wore the weathered look of a life well lived. Max's eyes glided over his chest like water over the edge of an overflowing glass. Her eyes lingered at his crotch, noticing the bulge in his pants that other man would have traded their souls for. The slight bow of his legs almost made her knees weak. Something about a man with bowed legs sent an electric pulse straight to her clit. By the time her eyes made their way back to his face, she was greeted with a beautiful smile and arms opened with the promise of an embrace. He drew her into his manly essence and the smell of his cologne made her almost forget to speak. He was saying something, but who the hell could listen to the words emanating from a man the likes of Curtis Armstrong while wrapped in his strong arms.

"Maxine Hightower! Girl, it's been years. You look just like the high school girl who broke my heart by leaving and getting married on me."

Curtis's gave a half smile that made his dimples pop and kissed her forehead with his soft lips.

"I'm going to assume that the wedding has you falling in love with love and distorting memories. Because you know damn well you broke my heart."

They were both in town for the wedding of old high school friends. The coupling of the betrothed was a shock to everyone, since they never even spoke in high school. But, when they found each other years later, something sparked.

Max laughed and asked, "why do we have to do this EVERY TIME we see each other???"

Despite only seeing each other on rare occasions over the years, the great debate of who broke whom's heart always surfaced. But, this was early, even for them. Curtis had not even taken his coat off before starting the foolishness. Max secretly loved this part of their reunions because it gave her a chance to remember the feeling of young love...and lust.

Instead of sitting in the living room of Max's childhood home, they decided to go out for drinks and catch up. Max quickly changed into a simple, but sexy, burgundy wrap dress. She loved this one because it accentuated her DD cleavage and deemphasized the pudge around her mid section. When she rejoined Curtis, the look he gave her, coupled with the lick of his lips, let her know she had done good.

"You are TRYING to make me act up, aren't you?" Curtis said.

Curtis was so turned on looking at the soft, full mounds almost jumping out of Max's dress. He instantly could feel the weight of them on his face as Max rode him.

Ever since he heard she was coming for the wedding all he could think about was how amazing it felt being inside her. When they were young, her favorite position was being on top. He absolutely adored watching her close her eyes and slowly ride his dick. The way her full lips parted as she rode him faster. The way she begged for him to suck her nipples while she came. Curtis was brought back to the present when he felt himself growing in his pants. Slightly embarrassed, he quickly ushered her out of the house and to his mother's car.

Max noticed him swelling. She knew exactly what it looked like. She had seen it a million times when they dated in high school. She wasn't sure if it was the shock of the cold air or the arousal she felt looking at his dick grow that made her nipples hard as rocks. Honestly, she didn't care. She was just glad she still excited him.

Max gave a sly smile and replied, "Boy, hush and open this car door so I can get out of this cold."

Once inside the car, Curtis sat looking at Max. "Where to, beautiful?"

"Surprise me," Max replied.

After a few moments, a sly smile came to his lips as the car began moving towards an undisclosed location. The ride was filed with laughs and memories of youth. So, Max didn't know how much time had passed when she felt the car come to a stop. Looking up, she burst into laughter.

"Really???" Max asked with a smirk.

"Really," Curtis said.

Instead of a swank Resturant or bar, Curtis drove them to a spot along the lakefront there they wasted many evenings of their youth talking, dreaming, and sexually exploring each other's bodies.

"I thought a walk would be nice. You know I can keep you warm in the cold." Curtis winked and gave Max his million dollar smile.

How could she object? Max attempted to unfasten her seatbelt, but it was jammed. Curtis was borrowing his mother's car while he was in town and the seatbelt sometimes gave her trouble. He looked slightly embarrassed and quickly leaned over to help Max escape the snares of the difficult seatbelt. Max could feel his breath on her breast as he struggled to free her. It had been a long, long time since any mans mouth had been that close to her breasts, other than her husband.

Her nipples became erect again and, because of the angle at which Curtis was fighting the seatbelt, her nipples brushed the side of his face. As soon their bodies made that intimate contact they both froze. Curtis, because he immediately became as hard as a 16 year old boy. Max, because she was holding her breath and praying Curtis would do something inappropriate. So, when his hands stopped fumbling with the seatbelt and found their way to her ample breasts, she let out the faintest sigh and gave him permission to continue.

Curtis reaches inside her dress and cupped her breast with his large hands. He pulled her out of her bra and began sucking her nipple. His hot tongue made her pussy explode with moisture and yearning. She breathed heavily and caressed the back of his head to encourage him to continue. Her hand on his head made Curtis even more excited. He pulled out her other breast, squeezed them together and took both nipples in his mouth. Max damn near came at the sensation of his tongue darting back and forth over her nipples. Curtis was masterful with his tongue. He always had the perfect balance of soft and firmness with her nipples to bring her maximum pleasure.

"Max, you don't know how many times I have dreamed about sucking your titties," Curtis moaned between licks and sucks.

For the first time, Max remembered she was married. Her body tensed and Curtis, knowing her body like he did, immediately looked up at her to make sure she was alright. He sat up and looked deeply in her eyes.

"Max, you are a good, good woman. Your husband was smart enough to make you his wife. But tonight, just for one night, I need you to give yourself to me. I need you to give me permission to please and love you. I need you to give yourself permission to want to please me and accept my love. Can you do that for me?" Curtis practically begged.

He didn't have to. Max had already decided not to deny herself or him the pleasure of rediscovering each other's bodies. She responded by kissing him and slipping her tongue inside his mouth and reaching between his legs to feel his manhood in her hand. Even through his pants she could feel how thick and hard he had become. He breathed heavily into her neck as she fumbled with his belt and pants to free his monster that had badly outgrown the confines of his jeans.

Curtis moaned as she slowly at first, but them more rapidly, jacked his dick in her soft hand. He could not wait anymore to be in her mouth and gently, but firmly pushed her head toward his crotch.

Max responded with excitement to the manly way he guided her to suck him off. It turned her own for him to take control. Her husband would never have done that. But, she liked being man handled a little.

She looked at his big dick and marveled at the size of it. Curtis must have grown to a solid 8 inches. His cock was the same beautiful caramel color as the rest of him and bulged with thick veins. It looked like a perfectly chiseled piece of art. Max opening her mouth wide to take him in.

"Oh, baby, yeah," Curtis moaned as he slid in her mouth.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he enjoyed the blowjob Max was giving him. Her mouth was so wet and hot. The sucking sounds of her pleasuring him turned him on even more. He grabbed her hair and pushed himself deeper down her throat. With his other hand, he pulled up her dress and played with her dripping wet pussy. No woman has ever taken him so deep before. The sound of her gagging on him almost pushed him over the edge. The only thing that stopped him from coming in her mouth was the desire to shoot his load while deep inside her pussy.

Max sucked his dick like she never had before. She wanted to please him and forced him as deep down her throat as she could. His thick fingers toying with the exact spot that made her whole body open up made her moan on his dick. She loved sucking dick, but this was better than anything she could ever remember.

Curtis pulled her hair to let her know he was ready to move on.

As she raised her head from his lap, he instructed her to lay on her back. She complied. Her big breasts shifted on either side of her body as Curtis kissed her ankles and slid off her heels. He parted her legs and placed each one on his shoulders.

"The scent of your pussy hasn't changed. Let's see if you taste the same, too." With that, Curtis dove face first into Max's pussy.

He took his time licking and kissing her pussy lips. He used his tongue to part her swollen lips. Max grabbed his head and let out a sound she had never heard herself make. Something between a grunt and a moan. Curtis licked her full clit and then sucked it, like he was using a straw to consume his favorite drink.

"Do you like the way I eat your pussy?" He asked.

Max could not find words, but answered by pushing his head closer to her cunt. Encouraged, Curtis licked, kissed and sucked like a man possessed.

"Fuck!! I'm cumming!" Max yelled. And she did. All over Curtis's face. She damn near drowned him, but it only made him harder.

With her legs still on his shoulders, he properly positioned himself so the head of his throbbing dick was so close to Max's love that he could feel her heat. He could no longer be patient or gentle. Curtis plowed into her.

"Max, you feel so good. My God," Curtis groaned as he stroked her deeply.

Her pussy was so hot and hugged his dick like an old friend. Moving like synchronized swimmers, Max slid her legs from his shoulders as he repositioned his arms to give her legs room to fall. He knew it was good to her because she took his ass in her hands and pulled him deeper inside her.

"Fuck me from behind, baby." Max begged.

At this point, their bodies had fallen in to rhythm, the way they made love so many years ago. Something like the muscle memory of your first love ones body never forgets.

With little effort they change positions and Curtis was pounding her pussy from behind. Max's breast bounced in time with Curtis's deep, hard stroke.

Curtis can't hold back anymore. He grabs Max around the waist and does that thing he does to hit her spot. He feels her body stiffen and knows he has found it.

"God damn, Curt, you dick is so fucking good!" Max yells! "Damn...I'm cumming again"

"Oh baby, I'm cumming, too" Curtis grunts and lets go. He hasn't cum that hard or for that long in years.

NwadZ
NwadZ
4 Followers