All Comments on '3:49am: Lust, Love, and Betrayal'

by NwadZ

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There should be a sequel

to answer the question at the end of the first paragraph.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

NwadZ

While I could not fault you on content, I have to tell you that this reads like a rough draft that towards the end you lost interest in and decided to abruptly halt the action. As a reader I'm left with many questions that remain unanswered. I'm glad for Curtis's sake he found satisfaction. I myself did not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Written ok

Good flow, i could understand the characters. Any errors didnt ruin it for me. But did they free the seatbelt? And how much room is in that front seat? I did not read where they got onto the roomier back.

But once again an honest, hardworking, loving, good father gets cheated on. Two older people who know better falling under the spell of young time memories. At least if she gets caughtand ends up divorced she may say it was worth it based on how she loved the sex and still dreams of curtis.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
Great stroke story

Towards the end you shifted to third party point of view. Otherwise a straight tale with no twists or surprises. The seat belt problem was an ingenious way to jumpstart the action

Chilleywilley

nickbgbnickbgbabout 4 years ago
You are ending it there, like that?

As it stands, an abrupt end to an unfulfilling story. And while love is mentioned in the title you have to look hard to find it here.

Without a plausible second chapter it’s going to score low IMO.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Am I to assume (bad word) she was white? She was with her husband long enough in high school to talk marriage and got pregnant four months before the graduated, when was she with Curtis?

Husband had a clip, Curtis doesn't wear a glove and she's not on the pill do we hear a baby to destroy her marriage?

I'd like to say welcome to L/W but you had to make your first dip an I/R story, maybe that would have been a better spot for it. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF ?!

3:50am Stupid, boring and stupid too!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Excellent

What an uplifting story, just what everyone wants to read about, stick it in IR where it belongs.

kelchakelchaabout 4 years ago
Poor Fool

To write a loving wives tale and lower your average score for your body of work.

The story was well written, but question was not answered.

She felt that way because she was at monkey level. Using the primate brain instead of the human one. The monkey wants to mate with the best physical specimen of her species, so how can there be guilt when she succeeds.? Guilt may come when she sets eyes on her second choice - husband.

Thanks for the effort.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
1/3 of a story

A beginning of a plot and one character briefly developed and a quick move to sex that wasn’t very erotic. No guilt means Max is written as a narcissist and so very little chance for and drama or interesting next chapter.

The next 2/3 of story can either advance with 1) Max throwing this in her husband’s face or 2) Max gets caught and the repercussions. Either option needs more character development and way more personal interplay to increase interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More like an opening paragraph than a story

Way too little information about who these people are and the rest was just some lousy sex. Not good.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Unfinished garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Just another disgusting cheating wife. The husband will find out, they always do and cut her loose. Then Curtis will have moved on, He won't want with a single mom. It was fun for him because she was married and he could send her back to Hubby. Also once the husband knows, there will probably be physical punishment. Two very stupid people.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Hey annony from last month. He gets 1* because his characters are not likeable, this story is incomplete and because he has Biden supporters like you backing him up. Anyone who backs the brain damaged, racist, pedophile pretender to the office is scum. So maybe the author won't want you backing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully somebody does a part 2 for this because a BTB here is truly warranted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous