3 Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and Nastya giggle as Yulia's seat rises slightly in the wall as if a ghost is lifting her.

The man lines up the ass to about his waist height and has a good feel about the ass, rubbing the pussy through the panties before pulling them to one side and roughly fingering the soaked pussy. The material of the panties dark stained with the copious amounts of juice. He extracts his wet fingers and rubs his forefinger across the little asshole that has been there winking at him as he fingered the hot pussy. Slowly he inserts the finger and feels the tight sphincter gripping, and then releasing as it pops inside. He begins a see saw motion in and out of the tight orifice.

The next person steps up to the wall, a slim looking woman, the wife of the man who smells of whisky she steps up to the next ass sticking through the wall, (Nastya's), She presses the button and raises Nastya a little higher than Yulia, she begins to have a really good time feeling every little fold of the amazing slim bottom, she is concentrating on playing with the out side of the pussy, and in particular she is rubbing, and pulling and flicking the sensitive clit as hot juice coats her probing fingers. She looks across to her husband just in time to see the shiny smooth skin of his long cock enter the tight ring of the wonderful ass at the side of her.

The last person to come forward to the wall is dressed in a stunning little black minidress, slim, black long hair with a stunning pair of breasts, stood in front of where your ass protrudes from the wall. Strangely though, despite the looks of a stunning woman she is actually a shemale, evident by the cock rising and making a lewd bulge in the black dress.

She steps forward, presses the button and raises your ass high to head height. She lunges forward and sticks his tongue deep in to your dripping pussy, flicking the pearls rapidly so they vibrate your clit. Her face is soon soaked as juice leaks down his chin, He also has a tongue piercing which he uses to great effect to rub your clit. As he moves his face away he inserts two fingers and angles them to hook up and in to reach the upper inner wall of your pussy, he soon finds that super sweet spot that has you screaming and Cumming uncontrollably as you squirt on her beautiful face when you cum.

His tongue moves up from your pussy and he begins to rim your cute little ass hole. Twisting his tongue in to a tight tube he fucks the slippery probing muscle in to you, then pulls back and blows so you feel the cool air tickling your most sensitive hole.

You feel the seat jerk as your ass lowers, now at his waist height, ropes of pussy juice drip from you on to the tiled floor.

From this angle your pussy feels so tight as he pulls the pearls to one side and enters you deep in your wet pussy, your cum boiling around his thick shaft, you can barely catch your breath the cums are happening so quick, your heart beat is thumping in your ears as you feel your pussy contract around the invading fat prick. Colours swirl before your eyes, you don't know if it's the alcohol or the intensity of your cums.

Then he blasts your insides, as he spasms thick shots hit you deep inside, each one giving you further squeezes of your tight pussy walls that milk her cock of the last drops of the milky liquid. The cock flops from your pussy shortly followed by a river of his cum spewing from your stretched hole and joining your juice on the booth floor.

That damn bell rings again and the three people in the adjacent booth back away as your chairs all equalise, backs re-attach and move forward back in to your booth and you can straighten up and stretch after you all have cum so much.

The maid returns and unfastens you three from the magic seats, as you step out in the passage way you see a slightly drunk man and women kissing with a stunning young lady in a black minidress stood at the side of them. As she draws heavily on the cigarettes she is smoking a thick cock is evident bulging the front of the minidress, seemingly throbbing more on each inhalation of the cigarette.

You walk up and take the cigarette from her hand, with the first inhalation as you draw deeply your free hand squeezes the rigid cock beneath the minidress, you look up and exhale the thick intoxicating smoke. You stare deep in to her eyes and ask 'Are we continuing this at your place or mine?'

12