All Comments on '3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 02'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, as always. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a brilliantly fascinating setup! Very much looking foward to wherever you decide to take this :)

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter Cathy. Looking forward to the next ones. Your interplay between the characters is excellent. Well done.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Erotically palpable and poignant; so well written. Simply enjoying the characters and scenes you’ve created. The sensually intense scene in the jacuzzi reminded me a bit of the erotic intensity you created in your first post on Literotica “I've Seen The Way You Look At Me”. Still enjoy reading that short piece for its simmering sensuality. And feel certain I’ll enjoy this much longer piece and we are just getting started. 5*****

metroalmametroalmaalmost 2 years ago

Isn't it amazing how reality and our interpretations of it differ. I thought from the beginning that Megan's story would be pretty straight forward (much as Kay has indicated) but of course that all remains to be seen. It is turning out to be quite the party week-end. Thank you for sharing these amazing characters.

XactoXactoalmost 2 years ago

Things are moving along nicely, he observes voyeuristically …

❤️❤️❤️

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

How incredibly delicious! I’d read all your stories some time back and figured you’d left for good. I’m glad I check out new stories fairly often and found this! There’s always that one teacher, isn’t there? And the one that broke your heart. And the one that might have been the one except circumstances prevented it. It’s very relatable yet fanciful. Kinda wish I hadn’t found this til the entire story was done. I’ll be chomping at the bit waiting for the next installment!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Brilliantly conceived and masterfully executed.

Your writing is so limpid and flawless that a slip is painfully glaring. In the last paragraph of the first page, you write, "Would it have been so bad if I'd went with my primal instincts around her and let my body do the talking?" The past participle of go is gone. Again, it stands out as cringe-worthy only because apart from that one lapse, your grammar and usage are perfect.

I look forward to further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the simmering tension and the way you have kept the story believable. I thought you could, the writing is so good, but it was great to read it. Thanks and 5*

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 2 years ago

Geez. All we need is a detonator!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Cathy, just caught up on both chapters. What a great story. Can't wait to see where you take it!

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 2 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. You write so well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks again for sharing!

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 2 years ago

So, so good. The sex-but-not-sex in the jacuzzi, the tease and eroticism you bring to your works. Never fails to deliver the tension and excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please don’t make us wait two weeks, it’s so good, it’s all in the anticipation !

md720md720almost 2 years ago

You missed your self-imposed two week timeline. I hope that it is nothing serious and you are well! Anxiously awaiting your next installment of this wonderful story!!!

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

Gorgeous babe with crushes over beautiful women, how enticing is that. But Valentina, that name just chimes sweetness into this whole drama of a reunion unsurpassed by time, her gorgeous attributes makes the story extremely sensual and intimate that drives the senses of the chart. Zoe might even pull it off it seems in having her cake and eating it too, seems like time and patience does relinquishes it's benefits.

It sure takes a lot to write a story with such details which does require an imagination filled with experience and knowledge of the world of beautiful women and how they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm have my guess as to whom Zoe will progress the farthest with... but I so desperately want it to be Valentina!

Also, we're ready for the next chapter whenever you are! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmm this author has left a story in the air before. Both of the 'Gay for You' and 'The Way You Look at me' series ended just as the characters seemed ready to consummate something. Is this another example? Vote in the comments - there may not be a third chapter

greenwithenbygreenwithenbyalmost 2 years ago

This story is exactly the right amount of tantalizing. Can't wait to read more.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Sometimes Zoe's comfort or boldness surprise me, and then I remember Kay telling her to be proud of how far she's come. She's so confident and powerful, despite her intrusive anxieties... I can't wait to see what else she's going to pull with these ladies. Thanks for sharing!

ReadyReader123ReadyReader123over 1 year ago

Oh how I wish you’d just upload the rest. If it took me all day to read, it’d be a day well spent. I’m loving this story as I imagine all my what ifs, and some I’m glad never happened.

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

one to go i look forward to your next story these will be hard to top be well safe and happy a fan shayne

O2O27 months ago

It gets better and better.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

This is good…rooting for Megan

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger825 months ago

A very good continuation, though I feel that Scarlett was more interesting in Zoe’s imagination than in real life. Onwards to Megan… And I wonder if Kay might be lurking in the wings? (“There was no universe in which this weekend could end well for all of us, especially for her.”)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: I'm currently working on a new project, called "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" or "Fair Or Unfair," I don't know which one it'll be. I keep switching between these two titles because they both encapsulate the story well. 35,000 words in already, and I hope to be done soon...