3 - Eating Out

Story Info
Amanda and Dr. N go out on the town.
2.5k words
4.51
6.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you seem to have been my best decision in ages. Not sure what I did to deserve you." Natalya started.

"Well, I do aim to please. I hope I'm pleasing you so far." Amanda pouted her reply, seeking some validation for her attempt at seduction.

"Oh, you most certainly are, my dear. I know this is going to sound impolite, but would you be upset if I suggested we grab something to eat soon, then maybe, if our appetites are still not quite satisfied we could see to your needs." Natalya, switching to her Dr. N voice just to tease Amanda a little more.

"Yes, please Miss Natalya, but I doubt my hunger will go away over dinner." Amanda sighed and resigned herself to not getting what she really wanted that night, but she still hoped.

"Again, I can't believe I'm saying this, but put your clothes back on and let's head out. I think you'll enjoy the place I have in mind. It's a quaint little, hole-in-the-wall place I found recently." Natalya was excited about the prospect of heading to her favorite restaurant with a friend for a change.

They put themselves back together, freshened up and headed out to a little place just at the edge of town. When Amanda saw the place, she was a little worried as it looked more like a biker bar than a restaurant Dr. N would frequent, but she kept that to herself.

"All you can eat Buttfet? Must be a typo they can't afford to fix." Amanda asked pointedly.

"No, not a typo, just a little tongue in cheek humor from the owner." Natalya replied not sharing anything more.

As they approached the door, Amanda grew more relaxed. seeing the patrons appeared to be just normal people out for date nights and other events. She was really excited to see that there weren't any children around so she could suddenly see the appeal of a place like this for Dr. N, Natalya, I need to stop mixing that up in my head.

They are greeted just inside the door by a hostess, dressed smartly in a neat skirt, top, and patterned tights that were a floral pattern, but very vibrant and flashy. She asked them about their dining preferences. The choices seemed odd to Amanda, but trusted Natalya to make the right choice.

"We'd like the fair themed pie eating contest room please." Natalya said with a sweet confidence in her voice that made the hostess swoon a little.

"Oh, I remember you, you're a very good tipper if I recall. Right his way you two. Nice of you to bring a friend, we rely on word-of-mouth advertising so I hope she enjoys herself." The hostess spoke as she led them to the pie eating contest room.

"Indeed, so do I, but I really can't imagine why she wouldn't, I believe she likes what's on the menu tonight." Natalya responded, turning her head slightly to Amanda and smiling to reassure her.

Once into the pie eating contest area Amanda looked a little alarmed, but she didn't let on so that Natalya wouldn't think she was too nervous.

"Um, what is that setup for exactly?" Amanda asked, a bit unsure.

"You'll see dear, just do what I do." Natalya slowly slid into the hole where she was to eat her pie. There were kneelers to settle onto and a nice padded cushion that rested against your chest, just about below the bust line. As they put their arms through, they slid them into cushioned straps that then closed to hold them firmly in place. They took the game seriously and did not want anyone to have an unfair advantage, and cheating was frowned upon. This was the easiest way to secure anyone's hands and keep everyone at the same level throughout the contest.

Once they were both settled in, the harness around them squeezed them at the middle to a nice tight fit, so they could not easily slide either direction, but could still breathe comfortably. The servers went about checking the floor area and making sure they had clear path for the evening's meal service.

Suddenly Amanda felt hands at her backside and realized they were removing her clothes from her bottom half.

"Um, what are they doing behind us now? Amanda asked, her voice shaking with nervousness.

"Oh, that's just part of the game. Don't worry." Natalya was trying to reassure her but Amanda was a little past that point by now.

Amanda felt a pair of very nimble fingers delicately removing her skirt and panties. She just enjoyed the feeling of the warm fingers running over her now naked skin, since there wasn't much else she could do about it anyway. She was impressed by the way the woman, at least she assumed it was a female from the feel of the hands, managed to caress and arouse her so much with just enough touching but without doing anything overly sexual. About that time the servers announced that the contest was to start soon and they began rolling in what she assumed were trays with the pies on them, but what she saw next was nowhere on her list of guesses. Instead of trays the servers were pushing upholstered lounges, upon each of which there lay a beautiful young woman, naked except for a bracelet with a number on it. Amanda soon figured out that it matched with the numbers over each of the stations. Numbers she had missed until now.

"I took the liberty of ordering ahead for you. Judging from your outfit and some of our brief conversations today I made some guesses. Generally, pescatarian?" Natalya spoke in a hushed tone so as to not bother the other guests, some of which seemed as surprised as Amanda.

"Indeed, you guessed well. Thank you, and I'm not sure how you could have known after our brief time together. It's almost like you have some sixth sense or maybe even more about you." Amanda happily stared at the delight in front of her. A petite, but still well constructed young, lady with almost the same hair as Amanda's sat in front of her waiting. She had a full, pouty pair of lips already glistening, framed by a silky black mat that was perfectly neat and trimmed. Her hair was lustrous and thick, and Amanda couldn't wait to be nose deep in her carpet.

Natalya had opted for a slightly broader and more buxom redhead, with freckles everywhere and a bright red untamed bush that would make any Irishwoman proud. She was in for a nose tickling the likes of which she hadn't enjoyed in ages.

The servers had just finished delivering all the lounges and then instructed the girls to lift their legs up against the wall, into the harnesses. No one was getting out until everyone was done and they had declared our winner.

"All right, we're almost ready to begin. Just the basic rules, listen to your girls and obey their wishes or you will be disqualified. First one to finish their pie and make them cum is the winner. You will all start when you hear the bell. Ready? Good luck everyone." The head server finished and Amanda looked over to Natalya and they both smiled and seemingly wished each other good luck too.

The bell rang and everyone dove in. Each person around the room showed their different styles. Some right to the clit, some gently working the lips, others, mostly the guys, were just a frenzied mess having no idea what they were doing. Their pies showing every bit of their frustration on their faces. Two girls next to each other were so bored they started playing cards. The guys trying to pleasure them looked like they were drunks from a bachelor party, which would make sense given the type of venue it was.

After a short while, Amanda felt another set of very delicate hands along her legs, spreading them and wrapping around to get a better grip. She gasped slightly and then a long, low moan escaped from her lips as she felt the most skilled tongue she'd ever had running her tongue down from her tight rose then spreading her lips and delicately exploring her folds. She was already hot from Natalya's session earlier and just having it bad for the doctor, so it wasn't going to take her long for orgasm number one to roll through. She tried to stay focused on the sweet pussy in front of her, not wanting to leave her pie unfinished, but it was growing more difficult as her excitement overwhelmed her.

As she neared what she hoped was the crest of many tonight she buried her face deeper into her pie and prayed that her moaning and purring would help her pie get closer. She devoured every bit of the lips in front of her as she came down from her first. Still hot, still aroused and easily feeling a second quick orgasm building. She hadn't had a double that quickly before, but she was already getting close. This overstimulation from the two ended attack and the mystery element was really keeping her elevated, not letting her fully come down. The person behind her was slowing running their tongue back up and she felt the gentle tug of slender fingers spreading her cheeks. As the tongue delved deeper inside, she lost it and rolled through a deeper orgasm than the first one. She lifted her head slightly to catch herself.

"Fuck! That was insane. Never have I cum so hard from a simple rimming. This place really hits all the right spots." Amanda gasped out to Natalya.

Lifting her head briefly, Natalya gasped her own response. "Glad you like it dear, but better get back to work I'm not leaving empty handed tonight."

Amanda wasn't sure what to make of that last part. She looked briefly at Natalya who was back lapping away, but her eyes were closed and her faced was suddenly a bit distorted by the pleasure she was receiving.

Natalya was being plowed from behind by what she assumed was a dickgirl, as that was her preference. The gentle touching before, and the caress of her backside led her to believe she was right. Either way, if she got that kind of treatment from a guy, she'd take it at a place like this. It wasn't like she needed to look at them anyway and it felt so good to be taken like that. The dick was buried inside her, but she couldn't tell whether she had been hilted or not. She was on fire from her earlier session and having to refuse Amanda, at least for now, and needed to cum hard. She was so overstimulated she was finding it hard to get a good rhythm and kept just reaching the edge but never crossing that line. She wriggled her hips as much as she could and tried to grind against the body behind her, but was just falling short over and over again.

Apparently, her customer from behind could sense that and was having trouble reaching release as well. She decided to try another option and slid out of Natalya's pussy and pressed her hard cock against her ass. Natalya gasped and moaned just enough to get her pie to start grinding in rhythm to her being fucked. She felt the cock invade her ass and slide in all the way. Now she knew she was hilted, or she was pretty sure at least. Everything below the waist was on fire so much that she could hardly tell anything anymore. She felt a gentle hand reach down and start stroking her clit and fingering her slightly as the cock kept pounding her ass. She lost it then and came hard enough such that her ass clenched down and almost stopped the cock that was fucking her from moving. She heard a loud groan from behind. The clenching was just enough for her customer to release and shoot a huge hot load deep inside her. That sensation sent her quickly over another small peak as her body squeezed hard against the throbs and spurts of the cock spending itself inside her. She felt it slacken and slowly slide out as a gush of cum drained down her legs.

Amanda looked over quickly to see the smile on Natalya's face then went quickly back to her pie. Suddenly the girls back arched and she grabbed at the side of the lounge, thrashing as much as she could with her legs harnessed to the wall, screaming at the top of her lungs. A bell rang, and a light went on over Amanda's station indicating she had won, finishing her pie before everyone else.

The other customers continued for the next 30-45 minutes, most of them finishing their pies. A few of the drunk guys fell asleep in theirs, so the servers let the girls grind out a couple using their faces.

After they were all done, the servers and other staff went around to disconnect the harnesses and roll the pies back to get cleaned up. Amanda's pie smiled and waved at her as she was being carted off to the back rooms. Amanda smiled back.

Once they were all released and able to get cleaned up and dressed Natalya asked Amanda what she thought of the place?

"Best pie I've had in ages. Have you tried the bobbing for apples room, it sounds intriguing?" Amanda asked rather innocently considering what they had just done.

"Well, I have, but I'm not really sure that would be for you, unless I've read you wrong. Maybe next time we can dine in the buttfet room and sample things from the other end." Natalya said with a giggle.

"Maybe, you'll have to clue me in a little more though, so I can be properly prepared." Amanda responded.

"What are you going to do with your pie eating ribbon you won? Maybe display it at the office as a conversation starter in the waiting room?" Natalya joked, but was curious what Amanda had planned for her odd shaped tongue and gush ribbon she had won.

"Not sure, it is kind of cute thought. Nice touch to make it feel authentic. Oh, there's a phone number on the back, and a name. I assume my pie was named Kim, and she wants me to call her." Amanda said surprised.

"Ooooh, we could see if she needs any therapy. I have some ideas how we could help her deal with any of the problems she doesn't realize she has yet." Dr. N went into her therapist voice thinking about the fun they could have exploring Kim's deepest desires and helping her liberate her sexuality even more. Being a pie is a good start, but she must have some other kinks she doesn't know about yet. Although what is kinkier than that she thought to herself. "Maybe she could teach us a few new ones that we could explore."

They drove back to the office so Amanda could pick up her car and head home for the night. They exchanged a sweet kiss and a longer than expected embrace before she headed home. She was really going to enjoy working here, or at least working with Dr. N, er, um, Natalya, wherever that may lead her.