2 - Play Time

Story Info
Dr. N sees another patient with an interesting love of toys.
2.5k words
4.46
12.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. N was already very pleased with the start of her new practice. She couldn't possibly imagine how she could top her first patient, but hoped things weren't going to slow down anytime soon. She had an afternoon appointment that day that sounded interesting and she was really looking forward to it, but first she had to get her new assistant settled into the role and establish some basics for the office protocol.

She heard the outside buzzer and almost jumped out of her chair to run to the door. Finally, she would be able to just focus on the patients and let someone else take care of some of the office basics. That would let her relax about some things and really start to enjoy her practice some more. Opening the door, she was taken aback by her new assistant's appearance. She remembered her being attractive and professional during the interview, but she was beyond attractive now as she stood in the doorway.

"Umm, welcome, Amanda? You look like you're modeling later today rather than working as an office assistant. Come in, either way." Dr. N stammered through her welcome, but did manage to get all the words out.

"Oh, sorry, I just wanted to look my best for you. I mean, for my first day of work." Amanda had one of those voices that was soft and alluring while still sounding professional. She could probably work as a phone sex operator and just have people pay to listen to her read cereal boxes. Dr. N wasn't fooled by her slight misspeak as she suspected that she chose her words very carefully, and Dr. N felt a bit of flush come over her and settle in her cheeks. She tried to regain her composure before she lost control of the situation.

"Well, you do look very nice, thank you for thinking about appearances as we can always benefit from looking our best for our clients." Dr. N said politely, using her kind and understanding therapist voice, which was almost as deadly as Amanda's looks right now. "Let's get started and get you all set for the day, shall we?" Dr. N invited her to come inside and closed the door behind her.

Amanda walked in, slowly parading herself in front of Dr. N hoping she was pleased with the rest of her appearance as she had chosen her skirt and top to accentuate her assets. Dr. N followed her to the main desk and showed her around. There wasn't much to the phone system, but the appointment system was a little weird since she just took the basic services from the hosting company and it had some quirks. Amanda seemed to take to the system just fine and Dr. N was relieved as she seemed very comfortable working around all the menus and options.

"I think you're all ready to go with that now. Great job! So, I have an afternoon appointment today, but other than that the schedule is clear. I want you to review some of the notes I have on advertising and generating patient leads and see if you have any ideas on what we can do to increase our patient numbers. We can chat later or tomorrow as soon as you have any ideas." Dr. N was quick to praise her new assistant and Amanda enjoyed that very much. Amanda smiled and thanked Dr. N for noticing that she was a quick learner.

Dr. N headed back to her office and left Amanda to have some time to play with things a little and become more familiar with the practice. She already had ideas and in fact was planning on reworking the web site to be better organized and had more targeted ads that would draw more of the right people.

Before she knew it her three o'clock appointment was here and soon she was face to face with a panicked mom. Amanda had handled her first patient interaction perfectly and followed the process, alerted Dr. N to her arrival and sent her in when directed. So far, so good, she thought.

"Welcome, you must be Olivia. Come on in and have a seat. Anywhere you like is fine. Some people still like the old school couch, but I find most would prefer to sit and relax and not feel awkward." Dr. N kept her voice even and relaxed, even though she was excited with her new assistant and some more patients, her practice seemed to be doing well so far.

"Thanks, I'm sorry, but I'm a wreck. I feel awful about what happened, and I'm actually here to figure out how to make this right with my son." Olivia started, her voice trembling a little as she spoke, and her body shaking.

"Now, let's start from the beginning and just relax. Tell me only as much as you feel you should or you can. We'll work through this and figure it out." Dr. N reassured Olivia that things would be okay and wanted her to feel relaxed to open up.

"Okay, so I'm recently divorced, and to be honest intimacy has been the last thing I've thought about since the split, but I really have needed just anything I could get lately. I started trying to do at least a girl's night out every once in a while, and maybe see if I could even think about dating again. Recently though, I just needed something specifically for me." Olivia seemed to relax a little as the words started to come out, but Dr. N was getting curious where this was going.

"So, what does this have to do with your son?" Dr. N asked innocently.

"Right, so last Friday I was going to have a girl's night out with friends, but some of them couldn't make it so I suggested we cancel this one as I had some other things in mind. Usually when I do a girl's night out my son, Liam, heads over a friend's house so I don't have to worry about him." Olivia continued opening up. "I still decided to have him head over to his friend's as he enjoys those nights as well. "

"That's good of you, to help him adjust to the new situation as well, plus keeping his routines." Dr. N interjected.

"Right. So, I decided to try something for me and looked up the instructions for a little project on YouTube. It uses Legos so I borrowed some of my son's and built out what I thought looked pretty close, but the power module we had was a lot bigger than the one they suggested, so I gave it a shot." Olivia nervously explained, choking off her last few words as she started to get a little more emotional again.

"Relax, just take a deep breath and continue when you're ready." Dr. N coached her patient a little and tried to let her know she didn't need to rush with her explanation.

"So then, I took the device I had built to my bedroom and set it up on the bed, with a towel under it. Then I stripped naked and lie back against the pillows propped against the headboard and adjusted the device to be between my legs. In hindsight I should have checked the speed control before trying it, but I learned pretty quickly that it was much too fast as the outer flexible pieces attached to the wheel slapped against my pussy lips like little Lego whips and stung a little, but I learned I also enjoyed pain a lot more than i expected. After a few quick gasps I turned the device off and let my lips recover a little. I got up and went to the kitchen for a little cup of ice and then headed back to the bedroom." Olivia paused a little while looking over at Dr. N. She was rapt watching Olivia explain her self-made Lego pussy licking machine. Dr. N was getting that all too familiar warm everywhere feeling that she probably was going to have to get used to as all of her patients seem to be into something a little past the edge of normal.

"Do you want me to continue?" Olivia needed some validation that the doctor was indeed interested in her trauma.

"Oh yes, please do." Dr. N responded much to quickly for it to be from a purely professional perspective, but Olivia was more than happy to go on.

"So, I rubbed a little of the ice against my lips to soothe them and then also realized I was into that. I started to worry about my sexual kinks as I had never done anything beyond straight sex with my ex-husband." Olivia confessed a bit, but Dr. N reassured her again.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, please continue." Dr. N however was getting hot again and was going to need a full session of her own later. She decided after her first few sessions underwear was useless, and she was starting to feel herself getting a little wet now and really wanted to get her hands messy again, but she fought back hard.

"I checked the pieces I had used as well. The outer ones seemed flexible enough, so I assumed they would still be fine, but I wasn't sure whether the width of the miniature Ferris wheel model was going to be an issue eventually at least. Then, after I had soothed myself and cooled down, yet somehow warmed my aching pussy I played a little with the controls and got the speed to a reasonable level. The first contact almost sent me over the edge. So, I shifted and scooched back to enjoy it a little more, but I realized I was just too hot and decided to go for it and possibly play around a little more later. As the wheel spun around slapping against my lips and clit, I started to feel a deep, building tremor that I hadn't really ever felt, certainly not during intercourse. My ex could never find my clit or anywhere close so it was left to me to finish after he fell asleep." Olivia seemed to be getting aroused herself, but she remained focused. Dr. N was beyond aroused, but determined to behave through the entire session.

"Please continue, I think we need to get to the problem here eventually, right? Where your son is directly involved. I assume he would have eventually noticed his missing or sticky toys." Dr. N asked.

"Oh, of course. So, I moved closer to the device and felt the harder pieces that held the soft outer ones in place start to split my lips apart and grind against my clit. That sent me over the edge and I felt a searing white-hot pleasure that blocked out everything, so when my son had opened the front door and walked into the apartment, I never heard him. When he came in to check on me in the bedroom, since he heard a noise, and caught me with his Lego Ferris wheel buried in my pussy he freaked out a bit. He ran from the room and headed back over his friend's house, and we've barely spoken since then. Doctor, what should I do?" Olivia sounded desperate.

"Well, that does change things. How old is your son?" Dr. N asked in her most reassuring yet concerned voice.

"He's 15, but he's always seemed a little younger." Olivia's voice was shaky.

"Okay, well, he's probably more aware of some sexual things than you give him credit for. I would suggest you just explain to him how hard the divorce has been on you and that even adults make bad decisions at times. Perhaps you could plan some mother and son time to go out and do things together, but may I suggest that you don't start with building Legos. And you probably should buy him a new set to replace that one since I doubt that he wants it back." Dr. N tried to offer some helpful advice with a little humor as well.

Olivia chuckled a little. "You know, maybe that would work. It's not like anyone else knows about this, so he should be able to move past it. Thank you doctor. Can I set up a regular schedule and maybe bring Liam in with me for a session or two?" Olivia was definitely more relaxed and seemed hopeful.

"That would be my recommendation actually. It's very good when doctor and patient are on the same page." Dr. N shared her general opinion and tried to make sure Olivia felt cared for.

"Great, should I schedule it with your assistant then?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, that would be perfect." Dr. N answered while starting to get to her feet. She walked over to shake hands with Olivia, but Olivia reached out and hugged her. Dr. N was not ready for that and felt a rush of warmth all over that almost pushed her over the edge she had been balancing on for the last half hour. She suppressed it again, but wasn't sure how long she could keep this up. Olivia broke off the embrace, smiled and turned to exit the office and went to speak with Amanda.

Dr. N started compiling her notes on Olivia. Still a lot of relationship issues to unpack beyond just the trauma with her son. She wasn't sure what Olivia was going to share next, but was looking forward to whatever it was. A few moments later, Dr. N heard the outside door close and lock just before hearing Amanda walk into the office.

"Great, so can you check on a couple things for me?" Dr. N started. still looking down at her notes.

"We're going to need some Legos, aren't we?" Amanda said casually.

Dr. N finally looked up to see Amanda standing in the office door, in nothing but her black lace bra, matching thong and absolutely sky-high heels. The contrast between her lingerie and her soft white skin was striking. Even better was the way her long black hair ran down her shoulders and blended in with the outfit and completed the look. Amanda had definitely come to play on her first day and Dr. N was surer than ever that she made the right decision in hiring her.

"Definitely, but I believe you already have plans in mind. Oh, and please, you can call me Natalya." Dr. N purred in her therapist voice, so soft and soothing.

"Yes, Miss Natalya, if it pleases you. But I have no idea what you're talking about." Amanda replied, coyly, starting to walk over to Natalya's desk, with a sway and a stride that only said one thing.

Dr. N wasn't sure what she just heard or how much she was being played early in their relationship, but she already knew this was going to go way beyond a simple working arrangement.