3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also had Bear and them to worry about. Sure Jake would just pick at her; she didn't really know where Hank would fall on it but Sam wouldn't take too kindly to finding out that someone had knocked her up, Bear might understand but he did also see her as his little girl and had been more of a dad then the other two combined.

She felt like she had to make an impossible choice. Her life was going to change; there was no doubt about that, she knew she couldn't hide it for too much longer before she started to show, then she'd look really weird on her motorcycle she thought. She just worried who would be there by her side when the smoke cleared.

Joanna

"So you really had sex in the same bed as Alex." Izzy laughed as she sat on the bottom bunk. Jo was trying on swimsuits, trying to pick one that she wouldn't pop out of the first time she jumped in the water though to be fair Alex would be the only guy there so she didn't have much to worry about after the shower incident.

"Yeah." Jo shrugged turning around digging it out of her ass. She had a feeling no matter what; she'd be doing that all afternoon long. It was her best asset though. "Can I ask you something, Alex thinks you where flirting with him earlier."

"Is there a question in there?" Izzy smiled playing coy.

"Do you like Alex?" Jo shook her head at Izzy knowing she would beat around the bush.

"Of course I do but let's face it I already know the end game even if you don't yet." Izzy shrugged as she sat back blushing. There was never a question of 'if' Izzy liked him. She always got tongue tied around him or blushed brightly when he did flirt with her. Izzy was always coy around boys she liked but she wasn't the kind of girl to fight over a boy.

"What's that mean?" Jo glanced over.

"You like Alex, he likes you." Izzy said bluntly.

"But we can't be together; I mean I want to but..." Jo frowned half wishing Candy hadn't stopped them in the shower earlier.

"Not yet, like I said it's the end game, I don't see a world where you two aren't together even if you can't see it yet. You really think he took that knife for me or rigged the prom queen election last year just for me, though he made me the happiest I have ever been." Izzy smiled.

"You know about that." Jo glanced over. All the girls had promised not to tell Izzy but Alex had said she was smart and would figure it out.

"Yeah Jake has a really big mouth. Though it was a good plan, used it myself to make sure Candy got voted Prom queen. Heaven knows the girl could use it." Izzy shrugged.

"You little minx, guess you really are a Miller." Jo smiled at her. She may not be as cunning or crafty as Alex or Kitty but she sure as hell was as intelligent. Now Jo wondered how much Alex had had done to get her to go to prom. He had bought her that pretty carnation even though she had only decided to go to prom that night.

"Yeah, Sam and I are knocking over a convenient store next week." Izzy laughed.

"Wait how did you get Jake to help, you and him hate each other." Jo asked as she changed bikini's and glanced at her knowing he was the one who got the kegs for Sam last time. Their cousin Jake was one of the few people who could get her really angry. The last time he had gotten her really mad she convinced his brothers to switch his door handle for his bedroom around so it locked from the outside which they did to him constantly until he fixed it himself, or tried and Bear ended up fixing it.

"I bet him he couldn't get the Kegs and if he did Kitty would show him her piercings. Dumb ass probably still thinks he came out on top. You tell that idiot he can't do something and he will." Izzy giggled. That sounded like Jake, Hell knows he had his fair share of broken bones growing up from doing stupid shit his dad told him not to. He would always write the words "worth it" on his cast afterwards.

"Okay you're a little scary." Jo laughed. She could see Izzy easily playing Jake.

"Don't you forget it?" Izzy gave Jo a smirk. Jo had been worried about leaving Izzy alone, Jo had always looked out for Izzy but now Jo saw that her mothering was just holding Izzy back, Izzy wasn't the girl she had left last year. She stood a little taller, walked a little prouder, and dressed a hell of a lot better Jo thought as she grinned at the Bikini she was wearing.

"My point is Jo, do you love him?" Izzy reached out touching Jo's hand.

"Yes." Jo sighed.

"Then tell him." Izzy shrugged. "Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't mind knowing if he is as big as in the picture."

"Izzy." Jo laughed.

"What, I mean I would be a little scared, considering the size, but I am open to new things, so to speak," Izzy said trying her best to keep a straight face as she looked at Jo but was doing a terrible job of keeping it in.

"That's it; you're not allowed to hang out with Kitty no more." Jo laughed and pushed her sister's forehead as she fell back onto the bed.

"You're not the boss of me, you can't tell me what to do." Izzy giggled as she threw a pillow at Jo.

"Don't make me put you over my knee young lady." Jo said pointing a finger at Izzy.

"Promise?" Izzy said slyly as she sat up. Jo shook her head at her, the bedroom door opened and in slunk the blond headed Angel in a one piece swimsuit; it would take a little while to get used to seeing Angel as a blonde. Damn Joanna thought as she looked the girl over. Angel had a body under all that leather and denim she always wore. Jo had appreciated Alex's telling Angel she could wear a swimsuit, knowing how much Angel didn't want people to see her scars. Luckily the old one piece that never fit Jo right, concealed them all and showed off her nice body to boot. Jo's eyes went right to the girl's tits as they strained against the top, hard nipples poking at the fabric.

"So how does it fit?" Izzy asked. Angel just kind of nodded as she touched her arms shyly.

"Looks good." Jo winked. Jo could tell she was out of her element but was also enjoying coming out of her shell.

"Especially on someone who has the boobs to fill it out." Izzy said. Jo glanced back to see Izzy smirking at her.

"Hey." Jo grabbed the pillow and began to swat at Izzy who laughed and giggled as she tried to block Jo's attacks.

--

Jo, Izzy, and Angel got out of Alex's SUV as Jo took a deep breath. She sighed as she saw Kitty and Candy's car parked next to Nicky's which meant everyone was here. That only made this harder she thought. She needed to talk to Alex to tell him... Hell she didn't even know herself. She felt like she did when she was going into a fight. She didn't think she just acted which she knew she was doing now. She was tired of listening to her damn head anyways. She saw them come out the back door off the patio and heading toward the lake.

"Wow, nice bathing suit." Alex grinned looking at her.

"Alex can I talk to you?" Jo said as clinched her fist and rubbed the scars on her hands.

"Yeah sure we can go..." Alex began to say but she cut him off.

"No, here. I need everyone to hear this." Jo glanced around.

"What is it?" Alex shrugged.

"I love you." Jo blurted out.

"I love you to." Alex smiled in his goofy yet charming way he typically did.

"No Alex, I love you. Not as your cousin or your best friend; but as more." Jo said. Jo couldn't even begin to describe the emotions running through her. She wanted to just grab him and kiss him to press her point home but didn't.

"Jo..." Alex began to say something but Jo stopped and put her hand to his mouth.

"I want nothing else more than us to be together." Jo said. "I want to move past my own personal hang ups so we can, well you know..."

"Jo..." Alex touched her arm.

"Let me finish! I know you have needs and urges, let's face it so do I, which is why I don't care who you sleep with. I mean I do but I just might want to join you if the girl permits and maybe who knows I might bring someone into bed as well but at the end of the day, I want you to be my boyfriend as strange as those words are coming off my lip. I want you to be mine and me yours. I want to be comfortable enough for it to be just you and me, but I can't just keep waiting for the time to be right between us. I want to take a chance on something I know is worth fighting for. If you say no I will understand but..." Jo stopped rambling not even sure what she had said or the point she was trying to get across was.

The last words were the ones that hit her hardest, if he said no. That was why she had never pressed this thing she had for him. He was the one constant thing in her life, her north star guiding the way. She didn't want to risk losing what they had but she wanted more. Jo realized she was fighting, but wasn't used to doing it with words, she was fighting against herself. She always played it safe with Alex, kept him as a friend, kept him close but never letting him get too close, now all her chips where on the table, she had everything to lose.

"Yes." Alex touched her face softly stroking her cheek.

"What." Jo said making sure she had heard him right.

"Yes I will be your boyfriend if you will be my girlfriend." Alex stepped closer and kissed her softly. It wasn't like the times they had made out before, it was soft, tender and sweet, he left her wanting more when he pulled away but they would have more she thought, he pulled her close hugging her tightly.

"Good because I had no Idea what I would have done if you said no." Jo said biting her lip as she held him tight not wanting to let go.

"About damn time?" Kitty said breaking the silence. Jo looked up to see Kitty grinning at her. She had kind of forgotten about everyone else being there.

"Okay nothing to see here people." Izzy said, Jo could sense a little chirpiness in her voice and imagined an "I told you so" or fifty later on, and it would so be worth it.

"You want to go talk?" Alex asked finally letting her go.

"I would but you got a date, I believe you owe someone a swimming lesson." Jo glanced at Izzy, Jo wanted to talk to Kitty and make sure there were no hard feelings.

--

Jo walked along the beach as she watched the girls play in the water. Angel was chasing Abbey and Candy, her mood seemed a lot better than before. She seemed a little jealous before of Kitty but seemed to have gotten over it. To see Angel happy and playing like a typical girl was a weird sight to Jo, Angel always projected that tough as nails just one of the guys attitude. Alex was giving Izzy swimming lessons though she clung to him every time she almost went under.

"So you are sure there are no hard feelings?" Jo asked looking at Kitty who was walking beside her.

"No me and you are good, It wouldn't have worked really, I love Alex but like Candy I am not much for the long distance thing. A girls got to eat." Kitty shrugged. "Besides you know me Jo I am flexible." Kitty grinned. Kitty smiled wickedly.

"Yeah you are." Jo gave her a little push.

"But if you need someone to talk to or someone to show you where things go, I am your girl." Kitty smiled with that typical grin of hers.

"Yeah I bet." Jo laughed. "But I will keep that in mind."

"You're really okay with sharing Alex." Kitty grinned.

"I love Alex but I still like girls too, I may want to be exclusive once me and him can do it but till then I wouldn't mind a little fun." Jo shrugged. Hell it had actually turned her on watching Alex fuck Kitty and Candy. Especially when Alex had fucked Candy while she ate Jo's pussy, his eyes looking at her as he did. The thought of doing it again made her wet. She would experiment with Alex when they were alone to test her comfort limits until she was ready. Her touching his cock had been exhilarating but also a little scary for her. Alex would take things at Jo's pace but she couldn't get him all hot and bothered and then leave him hanging, or not hanging so having another girl in the bedroom just made sense to her. Something they could both enjoy, as long as Alex was hers at the end of the day.

"Well like I said before, I am game for just about anything." Kitty teased.

"So I hear if what Candy said about your ass was true." Jo smirked. Suddenly they both got hit by cold water, they looked over to see Angel grinning mischievously, Jo shaking off. Jo hated the cold and liked to get in slowly so all the girls had fun with her about it, though it was nice to see someone get Kitty for a change since she had taken the most of it.

"Excuse me; I got to go kill your cousin." Kitty grinned as she took off after Angel who went running through the water. Jo went over to the dock and stuck her feet in as she sat down. It was only a little past noon so the water still hadn't warmed up yet. She liked it best in the late afternoon when it was warmest, especially on a hot summer day. She watched Izzy tread water as she tried to swim towards the dock. She wasn't too bad, probably one of the girls had been trying to teach her but she was far from adequate, Alex stayed right on her tail just in case. She grabbed the end of the dock and pulled herself up.

"Having fun." Jo grinned.

"Yeah." Izzy said panting. "After I learn how to do swim we got to get you to get over your fear. You can go rock climbing with me and Kitty." Izzy smiled as she breathed deeply and rubbed her face. Izzy liked rock climbing, though it was that indoor stuff where someone held the safety rope at the bottom while you climbed. Probably made her feel bad ass because of her long limbs she could easily beat Kitty up every time. The girl was probably the least athletic of them except for maybe Abbey so anytime she could get a win it meant a lot more to her then it would for Jo or Kitty.

"Yeah not going to happen." Jo smiled. The top bunk of their bedroom was about as high as she wanted to go.

"Chicken." Izzy teased. Jo splashed water at her as she kicked.

"Okay take a break, catch your breath." Alex smiled as he sat on the dock beside Jo.

"Okay. I will let you love birds talk." Izzy grinned as she waded through the water toward the girls who where up to their waist playing and splashing about, Angel and Kitty where a little farther out trying to dunk each other. Alex pulled himself up on the dock and set his hand on hers Jo grinned over before she slid his hand in hers interlocking her fingers in his, it didn't feel as weird as she thought it would holding his hand.

"I guess I need to be honest with you." Alex shrugged.

"You mean there is something I don't know about you." Jo grinned. Besides stuff like favorite sex position or what was Jo's favorite sex toy, Alex knew almost everything about her and her about him.

"Very little but." Alex took a deep sigh. She knew that look on his face; it was the one a puppy gave after you yelled at it for peeing on the floor.

"If this about you sleeping with my mom I already know about that." Jo squeezed his hand. Alex gave her a blank look. "I saw you two on the couch." Jo shrugged.

"Oh, I thought Kitty might have told you." Alex frowned.

"Wait how did she know?" Jo grinned. Kitty hadn't but she could keep a secret. Hell knows she had kept Jo's.

"It happened twice, I didn't know till after the fact that she saw us, the second time your mom was giving me dance lessons in the basement." Alex shrugged.

"It's okay. I was half tempted to join you two the first time. Hell knows I would bang your mom given the chance." Jo shrugged as Alex grinned over at her. Hell knows Jo wanted to suck on those titties some more. "I guess I should tell you, you know that day you came over and caught me naked on the couch."

"I can hardly forget, I saw boobies." Alex smiled at her.

"Yeah so did I. Those porn tapes you gave me. One was your mom's home video." Jo shrugged.

"What, what was on it?" Alex grinned.

"Your mom and my mom having sex when they were pregnant with us." Jo smiled.

"Ah, our first foursome." Alex laughed, Jo couldn't help but cover her face as she laughed as well. "You are so bad." She elbowed him

"You know they have been really chummy lately, you think they have been you know." Alex shrugged as he grinned, Jo hadn't thought about it but if they were doing anything they were keeping it on the down low.

"Could be." Jo smiled thinking about her mom and aunt Liz together. "This will get really weird if you become my step brother." Jo laughed.

"Yeah, as if being my cousin and best friend didn't already make it weird enough." Alex nodded.

"Okay I guess I should let you know Nicky came on to me this morning." Alex sighed.

"Oh really how so?" Jo grinned, since Nicky was a little flirty with her as well.

"Pretty much asked me if I wanted to have sex with her if Candy and I where done." Alex shrugged.

"Hey I am game if she is." Jo grinned.

"What." Alex laughed as he looked over at her.

"You know seeing our moms pregnant kind of turned me on a little towards the whole pregnant woman thing." Jo smiled.

"I guess I should tell you your other sister has a thing for you too, Abbey's been spying on you with a peephole." Jo glanced over at the plump cutie.

"What?" Alex face was priceless Jo thought.

"Yeah I caught her this morning spying on you in the shower." Jo grinned.

"Now I feel a little violated." Alex gave a playful pout as he glanced at Abbey, though he might return the favor since he was staying in her room.

"Oh get over you big baby. Just don't tell her I told you." Jo said touching his thigh as she softly stroked it.

"I won't." Alex shook his head.

Jo and Alex sat and spilled all of their secrets. Jo even told Alex the ones she hadn't even told anybody; about all that had happened to her when she was younger that had kept her from being with him, as he put her arm around her and held her close.

End Of Volume Two

1...456789
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I love it. The writing, characters and their development, the dialog. I would really like to read it again but have all the chapters in chronological order.

5/5

Nato_

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

At this point in time/story, the characters have become real. Their personalities have fully developed. They have all the emotions that most real people have. Although Alex, at times, may come across as a bit submissive, his word has no time limit, no boundaries nor conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Metta sisko ja minä nussimme sukurutsassa estottomasti ja paljaalla, metalla on sterilointi, voimme nussia huoletta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome one

Great story let going man

drmoo2udrmoo2ualmost 9 years ago
More ... just more and more

I personally think that you should make this series into a real book ... a book that would sell quite easily ... I also like the in and out of time just like the Godfather only yours would be more fun to read ... really think it over and I look forward to the rest of the story ... so far a truly 5 out of 5 ... Made me think of my childhood and teenage years ... knew families like yours except one that had her sleeping with her 14 and 16 year old sons ... well life is like that ... the good with the crazy ... my family grew to hate each other and I mean hate, white hot hate, until one by one they died ...now that I am retired ... with too much time on my hands perhaps I will look up those families and see how everyone made it into their 60's ....

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories