3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad." Joanna smiled. "Here I got you something." She slid the small box forward. "I know it's a little late but Happy Birthday."

"Thanks, a little small to hide a nail file or a shiv in." Her dad said taking the box and pulling out the little cupcake.

"Yeah sorry it's one of those iron free cupcakes. Besides they actually x-rayed it." Jo grinned.

"If my pee is glowing later tonight I will know why." Dad joked. Joanna got his sarcastic sense of humor for sure. He offered her some.

"Nah I am good." She shook her head. He bit down on it closing his eyes enjoying the taste of it as if it was a steak. She couldn't imagine what it be like to not be able to eat half of the foods she enjoyed eating only what they put on your plate. Kind of like lunch at school she mused to herself.

"You been giving them hell again, I think I owe the female guard a drink after the pat down she gave me. Not that I mind she was kind of cute." Jo grinned. But considering the look they gave her when she said she was here to see James Miller you thought she asked to see Hannibal Lector. She knew her dad was far from a model inmate though he did seem to be trying to keep his nose clean the last few years and mostly kept to himself, but like Jo he didn't know how to just walk away when someone got in his face.

"Mary, Brunette, hair in a ponytail?" James grinned.

"Sounds like her." Jo smiled, she hadn't caught the name but that described her. There couldn't be that many female guards.

"Yeah she is cute, but a little old for you. Besides she is straight." James grinned.

"It's okay she has meet my dad so that pretty much blows my chances." Jo teased. It felt funny to be able to talk to him about it but was glad she could.

"Ouch, I am hurt." He said putting his hand on his heart.

"You get my present?" Jo asked.

"Yep, care for a game." He said pulling out the deck of playing cards. They looked like they had been pretty broken in but she imagined her dad didn't have much else to do.

"Sure." Jo smiled. Nothing she rather do today.

"So how is your sis?" He asked shuffling the deck.

"Good. I would have invited her but you know mom." Jo frowned. They had come up on his actually birthday but mom had always limited the contact they had with him for her own protective reasons.

"Don't blame your mom, it's my fault I am in here and I was the one who divorced her." Dad shrugged and began to deal. They played for a while talking and bullshitting around, though she was an adult now so the mood had changed some since when she was younger she still felt like a little girl when she was around him.

"So how is Alex?" Dad asked.

"He is okay, still keeping my ass out of trouble." Jo smiled. He had offered to come with but Jo wanted to just spend time with dad alone.

"So he has been really busy then." Dad teased. Jo smirked at him though couldn't hold back a smile.

"So how is school?" Dad asked.

"Good, I wanted to ask you something?" Jo grinned. "I thought it was funny that I got offered an athletic scholarship out of the blue then a year later Izzy gets offered an academic scholarship to the one her best friend is going to. I mean I am terrible at the numbers but the odds of that happening, I should probably have played the lottery that day."

"Is there a question in there?" Dad looked at her leaning back. "You got into that school on your own merit Joanna, you're the best on your team and came in third in state and you're just a freshman and Izzy; Isabelle could go anywhere she wants with her grades." James shrugged. Joanna just glared at him. She knew that face, it was his bullshit face. The same one she had when she lied. He shook his head at her.

"But if I had money set aside from my criminal days when I went in and your mom wouldn't take it out of pride. And I wanted to say make sure you were taken care of, I might have put some money aside and make a donation to the schools before and after you and your sister got your scholarships. But of course I wouldn't want you to have an easy ride which meant you have to earn it and keep it on your own."

"And would this be the earnings of a former crook." Jo smiled. Dad had never sugar coated that he used to be a criminal. He had gotten out but old evidence turned up and he went to jail for the man he used to be and not the man he had become.

"No just every last dime of a father who loves his children very much." James smiled back. "Hey don't cry."

"Sorry." Jo said whipping away a tear. He had bet on them so to speak. Put ever last chip on them to succeed and hadn't done it for even so much as a thank you.

"And here I thought Izzy was the smart one." James grinned.

"I promise I will make you proud of me." Jo said rubbing her face in her palms.

"You already have sweetheart." James smiled.

"I am sorry I am going to have to cut this short." Jo smiled.

"Why?" James gave her a glance.

"Breaking the rules." Jo smiled as she stood up and came around and hugged him. "I am a Miller after all." Jo teased.

"Hey, hey." One of the guards yelled. "Break it up." Jo held on for as long as she could until they pulled her away. Just like the day when they had first taken him away from her.

Alexander Spring Break 2000

Alex pulled up into the yard to see Joanna and Abigail lying out sunbathing. Enjoying the last bit of sunshine for the day. Jo and Abbey typically hung out when he and Jo where home to give him and Candy some alone time not that that would be a problem after the fight they had just had. Candy had brought up the idea of seeing other people. Even if she was right that they were drifting apart with Alex being off at college.

"Hey bubba." Abbey smiled.

"Hey." Alex nodded.

"What are you doing home?" Jo grinned at him.

"I live here. Well part time anyways." Alex shrugged making a joke. He didn't say much more and sure as hell didn't bring up Candy not wanting to ruin their day and send Abbey off on a quest to try and fix things. He made an excuse and slipped inside to go change. A few seconds later Jo knocked on his door as he was changing shirt.

"What's up?" Jo slipped into his room closing the door and crossing her arms.

"What do you mean?" Alex shrugged.

"You have that look." Jo made that face she always did with her wide lips.

"What look?" Alex shook his head grabbing a thin over shirt knowing it was going to be a little cool tonight.

"The, I want to hit something look. I know you Alex, what happened." He felt her touch his shoulder. He took a deep sigh knowing it was pointless so he sat down on the bed and told her what had happened.

"Are you going to be okay?" Jo touched his hand squeezing it and softly stroking it with her thumb.

"Yeah." Alex nodded.

"Give her some time Alex, who knows in a few days you two may kiss and make up." Jo shrugged.

"I think I am just going to blow off some steam." Alex sighed standing back up.

"Want some company." Jo smiled.

"No I just need to clear my head." Alex shrugged.

"Okay." Jo smiled. "But if you need me." Alex nodded and smiled. He was sure he'd ending up venting more to Jo tomorrow, but now he just needed to get away. Alex drove with no real destination so he wasn't too surprised when he ended up at a small little bar in the skirts as the locals called the edge of town which was mostly rural farm land. The bar was mostly empty except for some good old boys shooting pool. It was probably still too early for the regular crowd he thought.

"What can I get you?" The bar tender, a not to bad looking older woman asked.

"Whisky." Alex shrugged.

"You got ID." She said putting her hands on the counter.

"Yeah." Alex nodded pulling out his fake ID; the old timey bartender gave him a smirk. Shit she could tell it was a fake he thought. Lilith friend was good and could fool most of the young bartenders around the college with the ID's they had made but Alex was sure this woman had seen more than a few fakes over the years.

"One whiskey coming right up." The woman said sliding Alex's ID back to him. Alex had a feeling she didn't really care or was being sympathetic. She gave him a price which was way better than the college rate he was used to.

"Bad day." She said pouring the glass.

"Had better." Alex nodded.

"Girl trouble." She grinned sliding the glass to him.

"Yeah." Alex nodded and took the glass downing the shot. Grunting as he did.

"Oh fuck." Alex said grunting as he did. "Smooth." Alex said before downing the rest.

"Another." She smiled.

"Yes please." Alex said as he set the glass down and pulled out more money. He glanced over to see someone sit down beside him; he had to do a double take seeing the half native American beauty in a leather jacket sitting beside him.

"Angel?" Alex said feeling a little stunned. She held up two fingers to the bar tender telling her to pour her one as well.

"Coming right up." The bartender nodded grabbing another glass.

"What are you doing here?" Alex grinned at her.

"Saw your Ride." She shrugged but Alex saw her hands move in front of her on the bar top. To anyone else it might look like she was just fidgeting with her hands. The bar tender gave them their drinks and Alex paid before she left them alone.

"Cheers." Alex said holding up his glass. Angel grinned tapping hers to his and taking a sip. They sat and talked. Well he talked she mostly listened or more or less watched him talk like back when they dated. Alex found it nice to talk to her considering she wouldn't be giving any advice.

"Hey baby." Alex heard, he looked up to see one of the guys coming over.

"Looks like you got an admirer." Alex pointed. Angel looked over at him then looked away. Her look told Alex she wasn't interested. She could say more with a look then most people said all day. She just sipped her drink.

"Hey I am talking to you girl." He said as he got closer.

"I don't think she is interested." Alex said.

"No one ask you boy, this is between me and the lady." The creep said as he put his hands on her waist. Angel reacted slapping it away and turned ready for a fight but Alex stepped between him and her pushing the guy back.

"Back off." Alex said.

"Oh we got a tough guy." The creep said. Alex had been a little tipsy a second ago but felt surprisingly sober now.

"Okay y'all break it up now." The bartender said.

"Fine you can have the bitch." The guy said stepping away. Alex was about ready to kick his ass. The guy turned away to look at his friends. Just as Alex was about to turn back toward the bar the guy made a move at Alex but he telegraphed it throwing a wide swing. Alex blocked and hit the guy in the stomach.

"You're going to pay for that." The guy said as he was still slightly doubled over but pulled a snub nose revolver from behind his back pointing it Alex. Alex felt his heart racing. Today just keeps getting better and better he thought.

"Not so tough now are you." The guy said stepping closer till the gun was in Alex's face. Fucking idiot Alex thought as he grabbed the gun forcing it upward twisting it against the guys fingers while he struck the inside of the guys arm with an open palm with his right hand yanking the gun away before coming back with an elbow jabbing the guy in the face.

"Don't even think about it." Alex turned the gun on the other two guy's one of them reaching for a weapon. Alex heard a click of a gun as Angel came up beside him with a gun trained on them as well then turned it on the guy who grabbed her ass. Alex suddenly wondered if he was protecting Angel earlier or the guy who she now had at gun point. She motioned for him to stand up with her gun.

"Put it on the pool table." Alex said hoping they couldn't see Alex's hand shaking, between adrenaline and the alcohol his nerves where a little on edge to say the least. They did as Alex said knowing Alex and Angel had the drop on them, both guys pulling out knives and tossing them on the table. Alex may have been nervous but Angel looked dead calm as she motioned for the guy to join his friends stopping for a second to pocket one of the knives on the table as she shrugged as if approving of it before backing away.

"We're going to leave now." Alex said backing away and touched Angels arm. She nodded and lowered her gun but kept it in hand.

"Here sorry about the trouble." Alex said as he looked at the bar tender emptying the revolver onto the bar, and taking what money he had left out of his wallet.

"Don't mention it. I will keep these idiots here until you leave. The bartender said pulling out a shotgun and set it on the bar looking at the other guys. Alex and Angel made a quick exit, Angel never taking her sight off of the guys until they were out the door where she put up her gun. Alex made a straight line for his SUV fiddling with his keys as he fought them out of his pocket only for Angel to take them away from him.

"What." Alex went to say as she brushed by him and pointed to the passenger side. Thinking back now he realized she had only had the one drink. Between the drinks and his nerves it was probably better if she drove he thought. Plus it was pointless to argue with her with her back turned. A little while later they pulled up to the back side of Big Bear's Auto's and Angel killed the engine.

"Want to come in?" Angel signed.

"What the hell." Alex grinned. He followed Angel up the stairs; Alex could feel the alcohol now that the adrenaline had worn off. She unlocked the door and led him in. The place was probably once an office or something having a large window overlooking the garage. For a second he thought about how she could sleep there without the noise waking her up but then remembered she was deaf. "Nice place." Alex smiled looking back as she locked the door and took off her jacket and gun holster hanging them by the door. Joanna had said Angel lived here so Bear could keep her close but she had her own freedom. She was sort of the youngest and last to leave the nest so he imagined Bear wasn't ready to quite let her go just yet. Hell except for Sam all of the kids worked for Bear so they were still close.

"Hey boy." Alex said noticing an old Pit bull waddle over, tongue wagging. Alex bent down to pet him scratching behind his ear. The dog looked like it had seen better days, missing part of an ear and an eye. Alex checked the collar. "Luke Aye." No doubt a reference to Angel's deceased father since both had one eye, though the pit bull looked nicer. He felt Angel slap his arm to get his attention.

"Beer?" She signed.

"Sure?" He nodded. She motioned for him to have a seat on the couch that Alex thought probably doubled as a bed. Alex looked around noticing Angel was Retro for lack of a better word. She liked older things. Anything of value looked old but still in good shape and to be above a garage is was surprisingly clean. Alex looked over to see her bent over the little mini fridge she had. This was the first he seen her out of that oversized jacket. She looked damn good. Alex tried to pretend he wasn't staring at her ass when she turned around coming back with two beers. Alex wondered if Sam bought them for her or if she had a fake ID or something else. Hell with her look she probably didn't get carded.

"Thanks." Alex smiled taking one and popping the top. "Cheers." Alex held out his beer. Angel tapped hers to his before popping the top and tossed her top the small coffee table. Alex sat his they're as well taking a sip of his own beer. "So what about you?" Alex looked at her; she sat her beer down on the table.

"What about me?" She signed. Alex was surprised how much sign language he remembered not having used it in a while. He missed some things but got enough to know what she meant.

"Any guy problems. Seeing anyone." Alex shrugged.

"Why interested?" She fired back teasingly.

"If I had more time maybe." Alex grinned.

"What's that mean?" She asked. He wished he knew sign language back when they were younger.

"I am going back to college soon." Alex shrugged taking a swig of his beer. "Besides I don't think I could handle you. You were pretty badass earlier."

"So were you." She grinned enjoying the compliment.

"Are you kidding, I was frightened as hell earlier. I thought for sure I was going to get in a gun fight and all I had was that little pee shooter, hell your gun was bigger than that thing." Alex laughed. That thing probably would get the job done but didn't inspire fear, otherwise Alex might not have took it off the guy in the first place.

"I would protect you." Angel said letting out a little laugh.

"I forgot how pretty your laugh is." Alex grinned. It was awkward sounding, a little childish but still pretty. Angel turned her head.

"Oh my, are you blushing. Wow, bad ass has a soft side." Alex teased which got him punch in the arm. "Ouch." He rubbed his arm; at least it wasn't his face this time. "I missed this from when we were younger."

"Know what I miss?" She grinned as her hands moved.

"What?" Alex grinned in response. She leaned in and kissed him catching him by surprise. After a second she backed away looking at him. "Yeah me too." Alex said as he leaned back in kissing her. They made out for a few minutes before her hand brushed his crotch. She leaned back grinning at him.

"Sorry." Alex shrugged. "Angel we don't have to... I mean..." Alex muttered trying to find the words. She put a hand on his mouth and shook her head before she reached down and pulled his shirt up Alex gladly put his arms up to let her, she grinned eyeing him over before pulling him back in for a Kiss. Alex pressed in taking charge as he began to touch her waist softly caressing before he went to pull her shirt off as she pushed him away.

"Don't." She signed hanging her head.

"What?" Alex asked lifting her chin so she had to look at him. Talk about mixed signals he thought.

"I have scars." She frowned as she signed slowly.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Alex said holding up his arm to show the back of it showing the pink scar that ran from elbow to wrist. Angel shyly grabbed her shirt and lifted it off leaving only her bra. He saw a few scars but they were old and faded. Alex reached up and touched her face.

"You are Beautiful." Alex smiled. Alex could see the shy little girl he fell in love with in her eyes, the one who had been scared of her own shadow because of what her step father had done to her. The police never found him but Alex hoped Angel's father Lucas had before he had died. Alex leaned down and softly kissed a scar over her breast then moved down kissing one on her belly.

She shyly undid her bra and took it off showing off her nice full breast. Alex didn't see any piercings like her ears or Tattoo's like her arms. That was what Angel wanted everyone to see he thought. Alex smiled and leaned down and softly kissed her nipple before running his tongue around it. Alex felt her fingers run through his hair and down his back as she let out a deep exhale. She reached down and undid her pants as Alex leaned back grinning. She apparently wasn't one for foreplay he thought.

Alex pulled them off of her only to find she wasn't wearing panties which came as no surprise really, the fact that she wore a bra was the surprise but then again she was around guys all day and was highly active so that was probably a must with Bear and Sam who end up having to kill somebody. She had short black pubes and again no piercings. Alex wondered if the tattoos and piercings along with the shaved head where more for others then her own personal taste, right now though Alex didn't care as he bent down to her pussy. She gave him a puzzled look at first but soon figured it out as he began to lick at her pussy. She laid her head back letting out a moan which had always kind of wondered about. Alex licked and sucked at her pussy as she as she ran her fingers through his hair. He knew when she was close when her thighs almost strangled him and her fingers pushed into his head thankfully she didn't have nails he thought.

123456...9