3 Generations of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

I got up on my knees and positioned myself between his legs and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, then ran my tongue up the length to the tip. "I've had a fantasy for a long time of sucking your dick." I told him.

"Well, it's a good thing I didn't know because I might have let you. Now, less talk and more cock sucking. "

I took his fat cock head into my mouth and then let my lips slowly creep down the shaft until I had almost the full length in my throat. It tasted delicious. I slowly inched back up till only the head was in me.

"Keep that up.' dad said. "Stroke it with your lips." I continued bobbing up and down on his stiff prong. "No matter how straight a guy might say he is, they all like having their ass hole played with while they're getting blown." dad said. "Slide you hand between my cheeks and finger my hole."

I did as he asked. His ass hole was still lubed and slippery with my ball juice and I let the full length of my finger slide up inside of his ass.

"Yeah, that's the way. Move your finger around. You feel that hard lump behind the base of my cock? That's my prostate. Stroke it while you suck my dick."

I moved my lips up and down on his shaft, all the while with my finger deep up his ass and stroking his gland.

"You're doing a great job." dad said, breathing hard. "Concentrate on working my head over if you want me to cum."

I started using short fuck strokes on just the head of his cock with my mouth and stroked his prostate harder and faster. Dad started squirming, jerking his cock in my mouth while at the same time pressing down and trying to get my finger farther up his hole.

He arched his back and said, "You're doing it, you're going to make me cum." just as I felt his cock head swell even bigger and the first shot of his hot juice flood my throat. I worked my mouth up and down on his cock head and felt at least three my shots of ball juice shoot out of his dick, so much juice that I had a hard time swallowing it all. My dick started to get hard all over again, just thinking that I was sucking my father's cock and swallowing his cum, the same cum that I had been made from.

"Goddamn," dad gasped, "a natural born ass fucker and a champion cock sucker, too!" I kept my mouth on his dick and let it soften in my mouth, sucking up the last drops of his juice. Then I laid my head on his thigh and watched his cock relax.

Granddad reached over and grabbed me by the hair. "You're only half done." he said and pulled my head over so that my cheek rested against his hard dick. I moved over so that now I was kneeling between his legs and he guided his big dick between my lips. It tasted just as good as dad's had. I knew I had to do an especially good job on granddad's dick as thanks for him introducing me to the world of cock. I slid my mouth down his shaft and, at the same time, I wrapped my hand around his loose hanging balls and pulled down on his sack.

"I wonder who taught you that trick?" granddad said. I pulled a little harder and he groaned, then I upped the tempo of my head bobbing on his cock. I was going from base to tip, sliding his dick deep in my throat each time while tugging on his nuts. I lifted my other hand and shoved two of my fingers up his cum filled hole in one move. His whole body bucked up off the sofa and I pushed him back down with my mouth on his cock. I spread my fingers wide inside his ass, and then wiggled each of them. Granddad was rocking from side to side muttering, "Fuck fuck fuck."

I felt for his prostate and started tapping out a rhythm on it with each finger, pretty hard. I also started working over just the head of his cock, the way I had done dad's meat.

"Holy fuck!" granddad shouted and I jammed both fingers against his prostate. His whole body went stiff and his cock head swelled in my mouth and started shooting one long stream of hot juice into my throat. I kept poking his prostate and he kept cumming.

"Holy fucking god!" he said. His cum had stopped flowing. I eased my fingers out of his ass and I wrapped my hand around his cock and licked his piss hole with the tip of my tongue until it stopped leaking cum. He flopped back on the sofa and with my other hand I reached over and grabbed a hold of dad's cock.

"Did I pass the interview?" I asked. "Can I have a permanent position as you two's fuck bud?"

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers
12