3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 01: Alex & Suzi

Story Info
Drinking, dancing leads to love, sex, anal for mother + son.
15.4k words
4.78
39.5k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive up into the Sierra Nevada mountains was slow. The single lane of US highway 50 twisted and turned as cars made their way single file behind trucks that also had to reach Lake Tahoe by nightfall.

"I hate this traffic," Alex said to his mom Suzi in the passenger seat. She was short at 5'1 with a petite frame. She had brown hair and green eyes, a cute haircut and a great smile. Alex was an athletic 6'1 with dark hair and brown eyes.

"Some of the turns are rated for 30 miles per hour. It's not like we lose that much time." Then she added, "let's just get there in one piece."

"I'm a safe driver," Alex countered. But he saw her look, so he eased off a little to allow more room between cars.

"Thank you," she replied then went quiet again. Many minutes passed in silence.

"You've been quiet most of the trip," Alex said. It was part statement, part question.

"Your father and I used to vacation in Tahoe all the time," she looked off into the forest beyond the highway, and the mountain peaks looming in the distance.

"That was long ago, right? We've had family trips since - you, me, Katie." He looked over, she was quiet. "Mom, what's wrong?"

She looked at him for a moment, deciding not to hold anything. They had a solid bond and could talk to each other about anything.

"Divorce papers came through," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yea, so? You two were separated a long time anyway. It's not like much really changes," Alex replied.

"I know, it's just... the finality of it. And what now..." her voice trailed off.

Alex held the wheel firmly, turning and following the cars as they climbed towards the mountain pass.

"So now you can let loose and be yourself finally. Isn't that a good thing?"

"Let loose? I'm not that young anymore."

"I'm just saying, nothing to hold you back. If you want to travel, do it. Take some classes, do it. Or if you want to date again..."

"I don't, not really."

"You're not interested in..." Alex thought of the right word. "Companionship?"

"You mean a relationship or sex?" She was partially amused at his embarrassment. "I don't particularly want to start over and go on 20 dates to find a decent guy, no. Most are horny creeps that will fuck anything that moves. As soon as they find out you won't put out immediately, they drop off."

"Would that be so bad? I mean, maybe you need to get laid."

"Trying to tell me something?" She looked at him sideways.

"It could be good to get your mojo back."

"Some of the men your sister set me up with... ugh, they were too old, too creepy, or both."

"That's part of the problem right there. Katie thinks your dating pool consists of men our dad's age."

"And you don't?"

"Maybe a little younger. Someone with energy and um, enthusiasm."

"Not that it matters," she replied. "I'm just not what the men desire: young and pretty, with big tits and no morals. Am I right?"

"Different men want different things. 'Adventurous' is better." He smirked, looking straight ahead. "And you're pretty to me."

"You're sweet."

"Besides, you can easily offset any perceived shortcomings with other, um, attributes."

"Attributes?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You know, things to look for in a woman," he added.

"OK. I've got to hear this," she prodded, somewhat amused.

"I call them the five P's. Tits fall into the Physical category."

"And the others?"

"Passion in everything you do, Pleasure especially in sex, Participation..."

"Hm, I see where this is going," she laughed. "Wait, what's only four, what's the last one?"

"You know. P is for, um, well... you have to give it up eventually..." he looked off, avoiding her gaze.

They road leveled out as they reached the top of the mountain pass. It had snowed the day before and resumed snowing again. Storm clouds could be seen off in the distance.

Alex waited his turn and passed the truck when a second lane opened. Eventually the road led down into the Tahoe basin towards the lake and resorts near the border between California and Nevada.

"I have signal again," Suzi checked her phone and replied to some texts.

"Anything worth sharing?" Alex watched the road as the curves hugged the side of the mountain.

"Checking in with the girls. Maggie is a couple hours behind us, and Jen is just leaving. Hopefully they can all meet up with us tonight." Maggie was Sean's mom, and Jen was Mark's. The boys were in the same class through high school and were completing college this year. The mom's had all become good friends. The families had gone camping and on vacations together over the years.

"Well tell them to hurry. The storm may drop a bunch of snow and they might close the pass. And tell them to carry chains."

"I'll tell them to drive slowly and carefully," Suzi emphasized. "And to carry chains," Suzi replied back to her ladies on the group chat.

--------------------

Alex and Suzi reached the hotel and casino resort just over the border - hence the city name was Stateline, Nevada. They let the valet park the car and went to check in at the hotel registration.

A quick elevator ride and soon they found their rooms next to each other.

Alex put her bag down on her bed as she sat on the sofa and read the messages.

"They're still on the road, and it's slow going."

"Let's get some dinner. They have a couple of nice restaurants here. My treat."

"Yea?"

"Put on a nice dress, it's date night."

Suzi changed and came out of the bathroom. "How's this?"

"If looks could kill," Alex nodded appreciatively, "I'd be lying on the floor."

"Why thank you!" She smiled and off they went.

After dinner was over, Suzi checked her texts again.

"Any update?" Alex asked while paying the check.

"Maggie is behind a convoy and they're waiting to install chains. Jen just made it to Placerville. But with the storm still raging, word is they might close the pass. If they do, they'll have to find a motel for the night. Hopefully we can all meet up tomorrow."

"Well, that's a bummer."

"Disappointed that you're stuck with mom tonight?" Suzi looked up at him.

"You know it's not like that," Alex reassured her. "Sure, us guys were planning to hit the casino. But I figured you ladies would go out drinking and dancing. Girl's night out stuff."

"Something like that," Suzi put the phone down on the table, disappointed.

"We can still do that," Alex replied. "At least, some of it."

"What?"

"Let's go for drinks and see what the action is like at their night club."

"You don't have to. I get it's not exactly a fun night out. You know, at the club with your mom."

"Let's make the best of it! But you're right - you're not going to meet any new boy toys while out with your son."

"Boy toys?" she looked at him curiously.

"Yeah - we'll see if we can't get you some action tonight."

"Alex, please, I'm your mother!" Suzi looked around to see if anyone was listening. They weren't.

"Tonight, we aren't mother and son, we're Alex and Suzi. And who cares about the age difference. For all anyone knows, we *are* on a date. I could be into older women and you're a cougar on the prowl."

"I'm not that old!" Suzi poked his arm. "But how does that get me any action, if you're my date."

"Are you kidding? A few dances, then we take a break and I go get us drinks. At least a couple of guys will come check to see who you're going home with. Trust me."

"I don't know..." she hesitated.

"It's either that, or I could just take you back to your room now..." Alex was being playful.

Suzi looked at him and then looked away, shyly. "It's different with the girls out together - for mutual protection. I don't want to have strangers coming up to me. I'm not ready for that."

"I'll only leave your side if you feel comfortable."

"You're such a nice guy," she looked at her son lovingly.

"Don't nice guys finish last?"

"But they do finish."

--------------------

Alex and Suzi found the discotheque. They grabbed drinks and found a standing table along the outer wall. While the music blared and the lights flashed, they surveyed the scene. There were forty or fifty people: some were at the bar drinking and chatting, others were mingling or watching the rest out on the dance floor under the strobe light. The DJ played 70's disco from his perch in the corner.

After about 15 minutes of people watching, Alex looked back at Suzi. She was beautiful in her own way, petite but elegant in her sparkling, sequined, silver dress. She had matching shoes and clutch.

"Having a good time?" He took a long drink from his gin and tonic.

"Of course! Dinner then dancing, you're a fun date!" Suzi replied, smiling sincerely.

"See anyone you might be interested in?"

"Well, this one guy bought me a drink, so..." she said looking at him while sipping her mojito.

"I'm serious," Alex replied then looked around. "What about the guy over there?" He nodded towards one corner.

"Which one?"

"Tall guy, dressed nice, good haircut."

"He's gay."

"What? How can you tell."

"Experience. Posture. I can tell."

"Anyone else?"

Suzi looked around. "They're either too old, too young, or, I don't know. Any good-looking ones are all paired up and dancing with their wife or girlfriend already."

"Maybe some are just friends. It's hard to say who is available or not at this point."

"Well..."

"Those two over there," he said nodding over his drink, "They seem to be into each other despite at least 30 years age difference."

"Them?" She looked over and had to admit they seemed lost in each other, enjoying the moment.

"Who knows, could be a mother and her son going out for a good time," Alex winked at her and smiled big. He put his drink down on the table, then put his hand to escort her out towards the dance floor.

"Come on, time to find out who's getting lucky tonight..."

Alex and Suzi found a spot amongst the crowd of dancers. Suzi had specific moves to certain songs, while Alex gyrated and flailed mostly at random. He turned them every couple of minutes.

After 5 or 6 songs, they took a break. Alex went off to get them another round of drinks then returned to their table. Suzi leaned in and whispered in her son's ear.

"I'm still here, all by myself." Suzi updated him. "But I think I found one for you."

"Tonight isn't about me," Alex replied. "Just out of curiosity, who?"

"Over my shoulder."

Alex peeked. "The brunette?"

"Other shoulder. Her friend. The blond in the yellow dress."

Alex tried not to make it obvious that he was looking.

"She's nice," he downplayed his interest while nodding approvingly.

"She's beautiful. Did you see her cleavage?"

"I hadn't noticed."

"Really? Four other guys already have," Suzi nodded to a group of young men. "Like sharks circling their prey. They can't stop drooling. Or staring."

"Well, can you blame them? She is stacked. Great curves."

"You did notice," Suzi hit him on the arm. Then she admired her, "I wish I had a body like that."

Alex said 'damn' to himself and shook his head to snap out of it. "You don't need it. Don't forget the five P's... or in this case, the other four."

"You're just saying that to be nice. Would you seriously take this over either of them?" Suzi used her hands to outline her slender frame to compare against.

"Are you making me an offer? This is only our first date after all," Alex winked at her playfully.

"Just answer the question. Truthfully."

"We're not exactly comparing apples to apples," Alex argued. "You are my mom after all."

"Consider us only as women. The one in the yellow dress. You're saying you wouldn't want that?"

Alex looked at Suzi in her silver dress. She had a petite frame and smaller breasts - A cups if anything. Then he looked over to the stacked blond in yellow - she was closer to 5'6 and had D's or maybe DD.

"Well, sure - she's hot. The sex might be good, but it might not. Too many guys equate big tits with great sex. There's no actual correlation. She could lay there and let the guys do all the work. Where's the fun in that?"

"Uh-huh, and you didn't actually answer my question." She jabbed his bicep.

"Would I take you over her? Seems a little complicated to answer..."

"And don't forget, I have the five Ps, or in this case, the other four." Suzi used his words back on him.

"Touché," Alex took a good, long look at her. Petite and slender, she had a pretty face, great smile and welcoming eyes. She was attractive and appealing, sexy in her own way.

But that wasn't what he was afraid of. He took a long pull from his drink to gather the courage for what he really wanted to say. What he really couldn't say.

"Sure, I'd choose you over her."

"Really, when nobody else is giving me the time of day?" Suzi retorted, asking him to elaborate.

"What these guys don't get, is that your lack of..." he paused and shrugged in a sort of 'you know what I mean' gesture.

"Large breasts?" Suzi egged him on, somewhat reveling in his embarrassment.

"All I'm saying is, it's not a negative, it's a benefit. You have to um, do more, with less."

"Do more?" she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow.

"Participation is one of the Ps," Alex reminded her. "Anyone can have sex. But good loving comes from something deeper. Trying to please someone because you care for them... in the end its much more powerful and long lasting."

"My son, the lover-philosopher."

"What do you want from me. It's hypothetical - a little hard to put this to the test." He looked off, wondering if there were any way to get out of this line of conversation and save their fun night out.

Suzi looked at him, thinking. "But not impossible."

"What?" All of a sudden, Alex wasn't sure where things stood.

"Get us another round, we're going to need it." Suzi wasn't paying attention to him anymore - her focus was on the stacked blond they had been discussing.

Alex watched Suzi leave towards the ladies room. Then he noticed that the two younger women were heading there as well.

--------------------

Inside the restroom, Suzi found the girls at the counter, touching up their makeup.

"Well, it seems like you two are getting all the attention tonight."

"Sometimes it's exhausting," the brunette replied. "I'm Tracy, and this is Stacy."

"Easy to remember. You both are beautiful. I'm Suzi."

"Hey, I love that sequin dress! Didn't I see you with a handsome young man earlier?"

"We danced and he bought me a drink. But all the single guys are waiting for their chance with you two. They've all noticed your, um, assets." Suzi nodded but it was already understood what she meant.

"Honestly, I thought he was your son," blond Stacy added as she applied some eyeliner.

"Just because I'm an older woman doesn't mean I'm not entitled..."

"No, I actually thought I heard him say something about going out for a good time with his mom."

"He was teasing me - turns out he is my son's age."

"You go girl!" Brunette Tracy cheered her on. "Get some young hard dick!" They laughed.

"Well," Suzi blushed. "I'm not sure yet if he thinks of me that way."

"So," the girls looked at each other then back to Suzi. "He's fair game then?"

"Who, Alex? He's single and free to make his own choices, if that's what you mean."

"Well, he's definitely the hottest young stud in the place tonight. Let's find out which of us gets him first." Stacy looked over at Tracy as if it were a foregone conclusion that it would be one of them.

All of a sudden, Suzi felt jealous, or protective - maybe both. "Wait, I'm not giving up on him. It's just hard to compete against youth and beauty."

"Well, if you aren't going to seal the deal, it's only fair that one of us should get his attention."

"Give me one last shot, to see if my other attributes can win out."

"Other attributes?" Stacy asked.

"Something he said to build me up while pretending he didn't notice your big tits."

"Oh, did he?" The blond in yellow playfully acted surprised. She looked at her mature, petite competition and liked her chances. "One last shot, then it's open season."

"If he declines my all-out advances, I'll even leave so he won't have to try and play gentleman for my benefit while you two go in for the kill."

"He won't stand a chance when I bring out the big guns," Stacy squeezed in and propped up her chest for maximum cleavage as she looked at Tracy who shimmied while pulling her dress taught.

"Just one thing," Suzi added before they left. "If he does end up with either of you tonight, don't break his heart - too much."

"OK, mom!"

--------------------

Alex watched as Suzi left the restroom on the far end of the disco.

"You were in there awhile," it was part statement, part question.

"Had a nice chat with Tracy in blue and Stacy in yellow." Suzi turned and they both watched as the two hotties emerged and went back to their table on the other side of the dance floor.

Suzi started drinking another mojito, and she pointed to Alex's glass to encourage him to drink his.

"And? I need details..." Alex prodded her for more information.

"One is definitely interested, and the other could be persuaded. If you play your cards right."

"Really?" He was intrigued by the prospect.

"But probably just to get the win over her friend."

"I'd be OK with that," Alex replied.

"And what about the other P's - passion, pleasure, participation?" Suzi looked at him, he was caught in the crosshairs.

"What I said..."

"You said you'd choose me over the bombshell in yellow," Suzi countered. "Were you serious?"

"What?" Thoughts in his head bounced around.

"Finish your drink," Suzi said as she downed the last of hers.

"Wait, are we leaving?" Alex asked, clearly nervous. He managed to finish off his as well.

She took his hand and led him into across the dance floor. She stopped and turned occasionally, dancing to the music. For a bit Alex thought that's all it was, but she kept leading him farther across.

When they got to the other side, she looked over at the young ladies - Tracy and Stacy - who were already fending off other potential suitors.

"Alex, you said you would do anything for me," Suzi turned towards her son.

"I did..." where was this going?

"And tonight is to help me feel good about myself. To get my mojo back."

"Yea, for sure."

Suzi leaned in so as to be heard over the music. "Don't look now, but they're watching."

"What?" Alex wondered what he got himself into.

Suzi grabbed Alex's hand and pulled down, bringing them together.

Abruptly she reached up and kissed him. Not a peck on the cheek, like normal. This was on the mouth, firm and passionate. She put her hand on the back of his head to hold him in place.

Alex was shocked and amazed at the same time. As they broke, he noticed Suzi looked over at her competition. It was slight enough to not be brazen, but obvious enough to ensure they were seen.

Before he could say anything, Suzi was leading him away again. But this time she went into the ladies' room, pulling him along after her.

Once inside, she led him down the aisle of stalls to the far corner. She turned them to be in view but also to keep an eye on the door.

"Stacy is going to come in here any minute," Suzi spoke quickly.

"How do you know?" Alex was looking towards the door.

"Trust me, I know." Suzi replied confidently.

"And why are we in here exactly?" Alex whispered as if they were doing something naughty.

"I want her to know I landed the hottest young stud in the place tonight. That you chose me over her."

"That's easy, we can leave together..." Alex countered.

"No! You have to really make her believe it, that I've got what it takes - please!" Suzi pleaded anxiously.

"But..."' Alex started to protest.

"Just make out for a couple of minutes, then we leave and head out. That's all."