3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 01: Alex & Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really - that's all?" His mind raced. Sure, she was a beautiful, mature woman, sexy even. They danced, drank and had a good time. But in the back of his head things were still muddled and confused because of who she was and how he really felt and what he was or wasn't supposed to be doing.

"Think of it as acting out a scene in a play. A naughty, twisted, mischievous play."

Just then the door opened, and before Alex could say anything Suzi turned and kissed him again.

Alex didn't know what he was really doing, only that she needed him to play the part. This whole thing *had* turned into something naughty, twisted, mischievous.

Suzi grabbed his shoulders. He grabbed the back of her head softly, kissing firmly. Then the kiss got more intense, and she surprised him by slipping her tongue into his mouth.

His eyes went wide, but before he could do anything she wrapped a leg behind his knee. Instinctively he grabbed a hand full of her ass, pulling their bodies together.

She was shorter and he didn't want to lean down too much. He reached under her slightly raised leg and propped her up and against the wall, pressing into her.

Once she got him started, Suzi let him take charge as they made out. Alex had one hand on her leg - feeling her skin made him acutely aware again that he was heading into treacherous waters.

But he couldn't stop now. She needed this just as much as he did - if for different reasons. His hand traced towards her waist, slowly pushing her dress back. He caressed her ass as she bit on his lip and sucked on his tongue. His other hand reached for her breast. Alex was totally feeling her up now!

"Argh!" Suzi moaned at his touch, getting lost in the moments of passion as they heated up.

"You're so fucking hot," Alex spoke into her neck, not caring that he was loud enough to be heard.

"I want to kiss you all over!"

"OK you two, time to get a room!" Stacy stood there, watching.

Suzi pulled away just enough to break their intense make-out session.

"Oh dear," Suzi looked surprised as if caught in the act. She straightened her dress and fixed her hair.

"Sorry I got carried away," Alex offered. "It's hard because you're so beautiful and fun and sexy..."

"I'm not sorry," Suzi told him, looking as seriously as ever. "And I do have a room here."

"If you start something, I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to stop." Alex wasn't sure what was true and what was act - the line was starting to blur.

"Oh, I started something," Suzi replied seductively.

"If you let me in to your room, I'm going to do some things you've never had done before." He knew it was a bit over the top the moment he said it. But he also meant it - he would do anything for her.

"Promise?" Suzi smiled and seemed to relish his effort. Was he still acting, or was he into her as well?

Jus then his beautiful, sexy, passionate, mature date took his hand and led him towards the door.

--------------------

As they entered the elevator, they were trying to hold it in but then they both burst out laughing.

"Did you see her face as we walked out of the bathroom?" Alex commented on their audience for whom the act was played out for.

"She was dumbstruck," Suzi replied as they stumbled down the hall due to the drinking.

"That must have felt good," Alex leant against the wall next to the hotel room door, catching his breath.

"Incredible," Suzi looked for the key in her purse. "You really got me hot and bothered."

"Yea. No. I meant the satisfaction of seeing her expression."

"Oh yea, that."

"That is what you wanted, right?" Alex reached for her.

"It worked to perfection, yes. The look on her face!" The look on my face - Suzi said to herself as she wrestled with thoughts and emotions.

"OK, I just want to be sure we're good," it was part statement, part question.

But Suzi still fumbled around in her purse. "Alex, I can't seem to find my room key, and I really need to go. Can you please?" She nodded at his hotel room door as she started the pee dance.

Alex produced his key and opened, holding the door open so she could slip in and use the facilities.

After a couple of minutes then the bathroom opened.

"I want to thank you, for a wonderful time tonight."

"You don't have to..." he started as she squeezed his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It was everything I could have hoped for, and more."

"I had a good time, too."

"Have a seat," Suzi continued. Alex sat down on the gray, firm sofa. "I have a surprise for you." She found the dimmer switch on the wall and turned the lights down low.

"Uh, OK," Alex mind raced with the possibilities.

"Close your eyes."

"Closed," Alex obeyed.

Suzi walked over to him with a long robe belt. She wrapped it around his head from behind and tied it.

"No peeking," she said.

"I totally can't see anything."

"And you have to do everything I say," Suzi said gently.

"Understood."

"Alex," Suzi started. "You were quite the gentleman tonight. You passed the test."

"What test?"

"You didn't ditch me to go chase after one of the hot young ladies we saw in the club..."

"Well, dance with the girl you brought, as the saying goes..."

"Such a gentleman."

There was a knock - but Alex wasn't sure where it came from. Suzi walked over and opened the door.

"Thanks for coming," Suzi said then closed the door again. "Over here."

"What's going on?" Alex inquired.

"I've asked my new friend to join us and show you how we reward nice guys."

"Hey, uh, what?" he sat up straight and raised his hand to lift off the blindfold.

"No peeking, those are the rules." Suzi per her hand on his arm to block. "You'll just have to picture from memory how pretty she is in her yellow dress."

"But I..." images of beautiful Stacy come to him quickly. Then he figured, it could only get better from here, so... "Uh, yeah, ok..." He relaxed back.

"Here's the deal: You will remain seated with your hands and arms inside the ride at all times - no touching. She's going to suck you off, then leave. Without even saying a single word."

"Uh, wow..." Alex started getting hard thinking about those big tits and her going down on him.

"I'd ask if that was OK, but I can see from the growing bulge in your pants that you approve."

"And you're OK with this, too?"

"Absolutely. Thanks for making me feel young and sexy again," Suzi whispered into his ear while he got stroked. "I'll just go sit on the edge of the bed, and watch."

"Holy crap..." Alex started.

"She really is beautiful. Are you ready?" Suzi indicated it was time.

One hand was placed on his leg, the other fondled his growing member outside his pants.

"Ahhh," Alex leaned his head back and tried to enjoy. A bolt of excitement ran up his spine.

Alex wondered how much Stacy knew - or if she just thought they were really into each other, despite the age difference. Warm hands rubbed his legs and moved up his chest then back down again.

Then she unzipped him. Alex felt her tugging at his pants and he instinctively lifted so they could be pulled down. Then she squeezed and rubbed his cock until he got really hard.

"Ugh, mmm..." Alex groaned. She continued fondling and jerking him with her left hand, then squeezing his balls or his cockhead with her right.

"She's going to suck that big cock of yours. Now."

The hands around his rod shifted. Alex had a respectable 6 inches and decent thickness. He felt a warm, wet mouth gently kissing and licking the tip and around the mushroom edge.

Then she went as far down as she could, reaching the fingers wrapped around his base.

"Fuck yea," Alex exclaimed, relishing in the oral treatment.

The dual hand and mouth action continued. Pressure alternated with rubbing and pinching and licking.

Two hands wrapped around and jerked up and down, the top hand occasionally rolling over the top.

"Oh yea, ugh!" The pleasure continued to build.

"Why don't you pull out those wonderful tits and rub them on his legs." Suzi spoke while there was a break in the sucking. "Wow, simply gorgeous. I can see why guys like you so much."

Next thing Alex knew, soft flesh was rubbing against him as she pressed her chest into his groin. Her tits seemed smaller than he had envisioned, but maybe it was the angle. He couldn't see, instead he had to rely on his other senses: hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling.

Alex imagined her lovely, big tits and her soft mouth as he was being sucked on. She was everything he had hoped she would be, and more.

And there was Suzi: this sexy, mature woman. She was urging them on, directing the traffic, talking openly. That it was his mom made it naughty and twisted, but he was getting jerked and sucked so he put that to the back of his mind to deal with that later.

"This is great, you're so beautiful and sexy and fun." Alex said the same thing he said earlier about Suzi, but he was getting lost in the moment.

"Ugh - fuck that's good!" Alex started to squirm. Suzi could tell he was getting close.

"That's so nice of you to say. And you know what they say about nice guys..."

"Uh, they finish last?"

"Yeah, but they finish. As in, I want you to watch you cum in her mouth."

"Ah, fuck!" His hips tensed as he neared the brink. The warm mouth sucked and licked some more. Her lips bit and gummed his cock as she gave him a sloppy blowjob.

"Argh!" Alex tried to hold back, but the feelings and images of the blond in yellow with her big tits hanging out and going to town on him was too much. He wondered if he'd get to fuck her eventually.

"I'm close," he squirmed. "I'm going to shoot my load!"

"That's the idea, young stud!" Suzi urged him on. "Give it to her!"

One hand cupped his balls and squeezed, another wrapped tightly around the base. And the warm mouth on his cock slurped and tightened to coax him over the finish line.

"Oh shit!" He shot a massive spurt into her mouth, and she took it all. He shot another, then another. Then it drizzled out onto her warm tongue as his cock pulsed and spasmed.

After a few seconds it stopped. Warm fingers squeezed around his shaft and moved upward, milking the rest out of him.

"Mmmm," she groaned, sucking hard to get the remaining cum from his cock, licking and swirling her tongue on his head.

"Oh fuck," Alex exclaimed as he collapsed into the sofa. "That was amazing!"

"My goodness - Indeed!" Suzi exclaimed as well.

Hands pressed into his legs for position as she rose. He could only imagine what the scene looked like.

"Well young lady! Your services have been much appreciated. A hundred for a night of drinking, as agreed. Thank you." Suzi was the only one speaking - Alex recalled Stacy was asked to remain quiet.

He wanted to see, to confirm that it was Stacy who had just sucked him off. But before he could find out for sure, he heard the door open and close again with the familiar click of the lock snapping into place.

"Well," Suzi spoke as she untied the robe's belt from around her son's head. "Watching that surely was, um, intense. And you seemed to enjoy yourself, which was the point."

"That was incredible. Definitely a first," Alex replied, looking around. It was just the two of them.

"It was a first for me too," Suzi looked at him with some unspoken thought. "Well, it's getting late, thankfully my room is not far."

Alex followed her and held open the door.

Suzi turned to the next room over, and quickly found the key in her purse - this time she had no trouble. She slid the keycard in the slot and unlocked her hotel room. Alex had to know, and he couldn't miss the opportunity to find out.

He reached for her, turning her towards him. She looked up surprised, wondering what he would do.

With his hands on her shoulders, he pressed her back into the wall. Then he kissed her, directly on the mouth, firmly and with purpose.

When they broke their eyes met. She looked at him, with love and with understanding, and yet so many questions. What did she really want, did he feel the same, how far would this all go.

"What was that for?" She finally asked.

"To thank you. I enjoyed that very much."

"I'll be sure to tell her," Suzi replied with a loving smile.

"Stacy was never here, was she?" Alex knew he was right. He had to be right.

"Why would you say that?" She didn't exactly deny it either.

"Not being able to find your key, that was a ruse, wasn't it?"

"That doesn't really mean anything," Suzi shrugged her should as if to say Oops!

"But more than that," Alex said with all certainty now. "I can still smell me on you."

"You really got worked up - smells like teen spirit, as the kids say," Suzi was being coy.

"I know I'm right. And I love you for it. Just tell me," Alex pleaded with her.

Suzi looked at him seriously. Time slowed, and the few seconds seemed like many minutes.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?"

"Every word," Alex said confidently. "You are beautiful and fun and sexy..."

"Thanks. But not that. If I let you in to my room, will you do some things to me that I've never had done before?"

"And if you start something," he replied recalling his words, "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stop."

"I'd say it's already started - but you already knew that."

"I'm just not sure if we're still acting in a play, or what."

Suzi took a good long look at him, working over everything and trying to decide against what she was about to do. In those few moments, she thought about all the reasons it was wrong, about the problems it might cause. But she wanted, no she needed, for them to be together as well.

"Come in and make us some drinks, and you'll find out."

Alex followed her in then she excused herself to the bathroom. He found a bottle of gin at the bar, and some tonic next to a small bowl of limes. Gin n Tonic - that was his drink. Had she planned this?

Alex put her drink on the coffee table and sat down on the small sofa - mirror image of his hotel room. He took a few sips of his drink over a couple of minutes wondering what, if anything, might transpire.

Suzi came out of the restroom - still in her silver, sequined dress. She drank half her Gin n Tonic in one go. Then she took his drink as he sat there in amazement and set both down on the table.

Then without further discussion, she simply hiked up her dress to her thighs, straddled his legs, and sat down facing him.

"In this next act of the play, the heroine seduces the young man," Suzi narrated.

"I think the seduction was already successful," Alex added.

"But before she would fully give herself to him, she told him her rules of engagement."

"And he listened with much anticipation."

"First, whatever happens in this room, tonight - stays here. Not a word to a soul, under any condition, ever." Suzi gestured with a raised index finger.

"Fair."

"Promise," she pressed.

"I promise!"

"Second, think of me only as a woman but respect me just the same." Her first and second fingers were extended.

"Agreed."

"And third, we both hit the other 4 Ps."

"Uh, both? I think that might be a little hard..." Alex said, worried that she misunderstood one of them.

"Why should it? Passion, pleasure, participation, and that last one," she winked at him. "Both of us."

Suzi had a devilish look as she reached down between them. Since the gig was up, she didn't play coy anymore. Now she simply grabbed at his cock and began fondling him - again.

"Ugh," he moaned. "What I meant was, the last P stands for..." He was trying to hold a conversation but finding it hard as she writhed and grinded on his leg.

"P is for Pussy, I know. But P is also for Penis!" Suzi spoke matter-of-factly. "And it's more than a little hard now."

"Argh!" he threw his head back as she grabbed his cock firmly. "I think we already hit that one for me."

"Actually, that was for your benefit, not mine."

"What?"

"When the time comes, are you going to give me your hard cock - to me and for me?"

"I will do anything once, most things twice. And if you like it, I'll do it over and over again."

"Well, let's put that to the test!"

"What?"

Suzi hopped off him and climbed on the bed up against large white pillows.

"Come on, boy-toy, now that you've had your dick sucked, it's my turn... come eat me out!" She patted the mattress for him to join.

"Well, that escalated quickly." But he wasn't going to keep her waiting.

"Do something to me that I've never had done before."

"Wait, you've never had someone eat you out?"

"Your father tried a few times, early on. After kids, he stopped paying that much attention."

"His loss," Alex added, which had more than one meaning he realized.

"A couple of other guys went there, but as soon as you start getting wet they stop and start fucking, like its only for them."

"No wonder you've been frustrated."

"So no, I've never had an orgasm from oral. But now that's all going to change. You're different."

"I am different. I want to give you everything possible." He started rubbing her arm, then her shoulder.

"I know, that's why I chose you."

"You chose me?"

"OK, so, a couple guys in the club tonight approached me when you were getting drinks. Like you said they would."

"Yeah, and?"

"I didn't want to deviate from my plan. I told them I was taken. I chose to take you home instead."

"Wait, your plan?"

"I've been thinking about this for a while now."

"How long?" Alex was more than curious.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, tell me."

"Ever since your girlfriend a couple years back, Ally. She bragged to her friends about how good you were, how you 'ate at her restaurant' constantly. And that you always gave her the best appetizer before the main entrée was served."

"Well, the approach seemed to work. Wait, how did you find that out?"

"Your sister heard from a friend, told me in disgust. I was proud - I didn't raise you to be selfish."

"Those were some good times," Alex recalled Ally fondly.

He hadn't realized but he had been absentmindedly massaging her chest. Suzi's breasts were smaller than Stacy's, more like what was pressed into his legs earlier! Now those dots were connected, too.

"Why did you end it with her, exactly?" Suzi asked her son, breaking him from that train of thought.

"She moved out of state, for college."

"And you weren't going to try and keep it up?"

"She needed customers to eat at her restaurant. Regularly."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's OK, the long-distance thing wasn't going to work for either of us. We left it on good terms."

"All's well that ends well!"

"Something like that."

"Speaking of eating at the restaurant," Suzi brought them back on topic. "I have something on the menu for you to try."

"Another surprise?" Alex asked her, playfully.

"I think you know exactly what this one is. And where it is."

"I've been thinking about it ever since I nearly felt you up in the bathroom."

"We were really going at it. That was nice."

"Just nice?" Alex responded, playing hurt.

"You got me hot and bothered. I wonder what would have happened if Stacy hadn't interrupted us."

"Maybe this?" Alex traced his hand down his mother's stomach, over her dress. He inched closer to her abdomen, and she squirmed. He reached the hem and started to pull it up.

Suzi turned towards him on the bed. He leaned forward and they started to kiss. It was slow at first, then more intense and passionate. He needed her tonight, and she needed him.

Alex continued with his hand, reaching under her dress to find her soft patch of fur.

"No panties?"

"I haven't been wearing any tonight. Just in case you went there." Then she sat up and removed her dress entirely. Totally naked, she lay back. Suzi arched her back to press out for him, into him.