3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 01: Alex & Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which part?"

"That my hot, young son likes to eat my pussy and fuck my pussy, now my ass... making me come every time we're together...this is heaven!" She grunted with pleasure as they drove towards the edge.

"Speaking of which," Alex had a thought of his next move. He reached down between then, playing with her pussy again.

"I don't think I can take anymore of that," Suzi protested unsuccessfully.

"That's exactly when you go for broke," he replied. He slipped two digits into her pussy and used his thumb to rub against her clit. He fingered her again and pumped his cock into her backside.

"Yes, no, ugh - I don't know anymore!" She moaned and grunted under his attack.

"Like I said, you have lots of little orgasms, and we're going to hit it again."

"Yes... No... oh, please... Ugh! I need it... I'll do whatever you want!" She groaned in pleasure as he touched her all over, pressing her buttons at the right time and place.

Alex felt the same - he would do anything for her. With his cock firmly in her ass, every time she moved or clenched, he could feel it. Her soft rump felt great to the touch on his legs and abdomen, and quickly his own orgasm was nearing.

"Your cock is so wonderful! Give it to me!" Suzi grabbed him to hold on.

"And your ass is so hot and tight! Argh!!"

"Fuck me harder now. Harder!" She dug her nails into his arms.

"Hell yeah!" He called out, slamming into her ass a few times, pressing up against the inside of her backside. He worried it was too hard, too deep, but Suzi didn't verbalize any complaint. She had this look of lust and desire, of sexual urges and satisfaction.

Alex lowered his head into her and pushed in as far as he could go. And Suzi clenched her butt and squeezed herself on his shaft deep inside her.

"I'm coming! In ...your...ass! Arghh!!" His cock spasmed, shooting his hot cum into her tight butt. Her muscles constricted in rhythm to milk his cock of all it's liquid.

Despite his own orgasm, he knew she was close. He rubbed furiously at her clit and fingered inside her pussy until she came.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Suzi called out. "I'm coming, oh... my... fucking... God!" She grabbed at Alex with every limb and muscle and finger, trying to latch on to him and hold them together.

She came hard, waves of orgasm smashing into her. Her pussy clenched on his fingers inside her, and she covered them in girl cum.

"Oh fuck!" Suzi kissed him all over. "I love all that you do to me!" Suzi was still convulsing from the spasms as they embraced.

Alex collapsed onto her, kissing and hugging as they caressed. Then he rolled off onto the bed next to her. Suzi nestled into his chest as he raised his arm.

--------------------

"So, you liked that, eh?" Alex said, pleased with himself. He was sweaty and panting from the exertion.

"I think I've cum like 6 times in less than 24 hours."

"Only 6?" He said playfully. "But it's the quality, not the quantity."

"I know what you're saying," Suzi replied. "But sometimes, it's the quantity too. You've given me more orgasms than I had in the last 3 years. And each has been better than the last."

"My last 24 hours have been quite nice as well."

"Just nice?"

"OK, you got me hot and bothered..." he teased her.

"I'm glad we've been able to spend this time alone," Suzi commented as she rubbed on his chest in a post-coital embrace. "I don't want it to end."

"Yeah, the storm was a blessing in disguise in that your friends and mine couldn't make it last night."

"Oh my god," Suzi exclaimed and put her hand over her mouth momentarily. "Eventually they're going to meet up with us. What will the girls think of this?"

"Wait, what?" He raised up to look at her. "You said not a word to anyone."

"That was a condition for you! Girls can't trust guys to keep their mouths shut - we have our reputation to uphold!" She laughed about it but was also serious.

"So, what, you're going to tell Jen and Maggie that we're lovers...just like that?"

"Not exactly," Suzi was thinking this through and realizing the predicament. "But they're going to figure out that I've had sex... it will be all over my face. I haven't been this happy in a long time."

"You do have a happy aura about you," Alex motioned his hand in a circle to outline her face.

"Thanks to you," Suzi said kissing him.

"You could say you met a guy at the club that you drank, danced, and hooked up with. Not totally wrong actually."

"But what if we go back to the club? We may still have girl's night out."

"You might not see him again. Who can say."

"I don't want to have to hide forever," Suzi countered, worried.

"It's not forever. But I do think we should keep this to ourselves, for the time being." Alex tried to be the voice of reason. "At least until we figure how this all plays out."

"Until what plays out?"

"Our plan for 3 guys to seduce 3 moms. It just wasn't supposed to end up quite like this. I might have to tell them the plan is off," Alex picked up his phone and started texting.

"It's off?" Suzi inquired with an innocent, seductive look. "But I might like to receive the attentions of a certain, handsome young man!"

"No way! I don't want to share you with anyone," he smiled back at her. "Why ruin a good thing?"

"So, this is a good thing?" Suzi needed to know how he felt.

"It's a great thing." He replied, kissing her.

"Then I better do the same with the girls," she added playfully, getting her phone from the nightstand.

"What, why?"

"Well, we *were* going to try and meet with these 3 younger men... you know, 'hook up'." She emphasized that phrase purposefully as if embarrassed - but she wasn't any longer.

"Yeah?" Alex played along.

"Our great idea was to play roulette, and the big winner gets first pick. Then it sort-of resolves for the other two."

"Oh no you didn't!" Alex tickled her and they had a laugh, rolling around naked amongst the sheets.