3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 01: Alex & Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed around, finding her nub and made sure to press into her.

"Oh, right there. Yes please," she moaned and squirmed some more.

Alex slipped a finger into her pussy to warm her up.

"Wow, you're wet already!" he exclaimed.

"Are you kidding? I was ready in the disco if you were going to take me then..."

"Really?"

"And then in your room earlier, I was totally getting into... watching that pretty girl with big tits sucking your wonderful cock. That got me all worked up."

"You don't need to pretend. I want you for you."

"You don't mind the small tits? It's ok, we all have our thing."

"Are you kidding? I like yours just fine. Bigger tits won't feel this the same." And with that Alex squeezed her breast and sucked her fully into his mouth. With his other hand he rolled and pinched her other nipple as he worked her chest.

"Oh, yes!" She arched her back and pulled his face into her chest.

"And what guys really miss is - your petite frame also means you have a small, tight pussy," Alex said naughtily as he finally inserted a finger into her.

"Ah," Suzi moaned with delight.

Alex bit on her ear and whispered at her seductively. "And I love tight pussy."

"Show me," she implored him with yearning.

Alex slid down her body, tantalizing her with kisses on her bare skin. When he reached her groin he inhaled deeply, smelling her and rubbing his face in her mound.

Alex began to lick her from the outside with a finger inside her. Then he went further down, sticking his tongue into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh yea, eat me, boy-toy!" Suzi wiggled and squirmed on the bed under his touch. She reached down to his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

Alex grabbed her ass then buried his face deep into her. He stretched her wide and pushed his tongue as far into her as he could.

"Fuck you taste good - your pussy is wonderful!"

"Oh god yes! I need this!" She cried out.

Alex slipped a second finger into her warmth, then attacked her pussy lips and clit from above. He got hard from the taste and smell of her moist flesh.

With his other hand he grabbed her ass cheek and spread. Diving back into her box, he ate at her feverishly, licking and sucking and biting - everywhere and everything he could get into his mouth.

"Oh god, you do know what you're doing!" Suzi moaned.

Then he dared to risk it, licking underneath her at her butthole.

"And just what do you think you are doing down there?"

"Exploring every part of you."

"I don't think I could, umm..." Suzi didn't yet say it.

"If you say no, I will respect you."

"OK, uh..." she was trying to formulate what she wanted to say, but it was hard as she was being expertly eaten out.

"But if you find I'm a good lover, how I make you feel... then be open to what can happen."

"Oh... um... ugh!" She cried out as Alex fingered her furiously, distracting from what she might be worried about.

He had two fingers in her pussy, and his thumb over the top rubbing his clit. But with his tongue he went back to her ass, trying to get into the tiniest butthole he had ever encountered.

"Oh, fuck yes - I'm coming!"

"What? Really?" It caught Alex by surprise.

"Fuck that's it - right there!" She grabbed locks of his hair and pushed then pulled.

Waves of orgasm wracked her body and she started to convulse. Her legs clamped on the side of his head as she came hard.

Alex didn't relent, he dove down into her pussy and ate her for all he was worth, rubbing and fingering all over her.

"Argh! Yes, yes, yes!!" Suzi came on his hand, and Alex greedily licked her pussy and his index finger.

Then he put two fingers back into her tight box, and pushed all the way in.

"Argh, I came already!"

"You came once, yes."

"What?"

"Some women have huge powerful orgasms that take a while. Others...have multiple, smaller ones. I suspect there's more where that came from." He kept working at her with his fingers and his mouth.

"Oh lord, I don't know how much more I can take."

While he ate her out, he occasionally tongued her butthole to keep getting it wetter each time. He also placed his finger at the opening, then rubbed around in circles to get her used to the feeling, the idea that something was back there.

"Time for the shocker," Alex said naughtily.

"What's that?" Suzi asked.

But instead of replying, Alex slipped his pinky into her ass.

"Oh my! Another first!" Suzi exclaimed with this new development. It was tight and filled her up, causing nerve endings to report new sensations all around her erogenous zones.

Alex was pleasantly surprised that she didn't complain or reject it so far. He licked her pussy then sucked on her clit while he finger-banged his mom some more.

"Wait, you've never had a finger in your ass?"

"Not by a man who actually gave me an orgasm! I'm trying to be open to what might happen."

"Lucky me!" Alex dove back down into her box and fingered her furiously.

"Oh god yes, eat my pussy, you bad boy!"

Alex thrust his fingers deep into her body. He tried to get a third finger into her wet pussy, but it was extremely tight. He wondered how it would work trying to get his cock in there. Or her tight ass.

"Holy shit!" Suzi cried out.

Alex worked her up and pushed her over the edge, driving his fingers into her pussy and one in her ass. Suzi's legs tensed and clamped again. He couldn't go anywhere, not that he wanted to. He relished in pleasing a woman and giving her this experience made him feel great.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Suzi came some more, then squirted a little, unable to control herself.

Alex continued to move his fingers inside her as she writhed and squirmed under his attack. Eventually she was able to collapse back into the bed as his massage slowed to a gentle touching.

She panted heavily as he lay alongside her, letting her bath in the glow of a powerful orgasm.

"Where did you learn all that?"

"Porn has some redeeming qualities. And lots of practice."

"Ally's loss is my gain. That was amazing!" Suzi exclaimed, caressing his face.

"I'm glad you approve," he said playfully.

"You can do that anytime," she added as they nuzzled and kissed.

"Be careful what you wish for," Alex looked at her. "You just might get it."

"I hope I get lots of that. And of you. All of you."

"What are you saying?" Alex asked curiously.

Suzi thought about it but decided against anything overly deep or complicated.

"Alex, I need you to ..." Suzi kissed him, leaving something out there in the void.

"What is it? Anything you want, just say it." Alex replied, kissing her back.

"It's been a while. I need you to love me, but also to..." It was part request, and part command. With desperation her body begged him to not deny her needs.

Up until now they had kissed and touched and exchanged oral. And when you're down between a woman's legs there's always the thought and the hope that one will be able to go all the way.

But until it happens, there is that sliver of doubt. What if she has limits or changes her mind because of what it means - in this case the naughty, taboo nature of their tryst.

Not only did Suzi consent, but she was outright asking for it. For him to make love to her, to fuck her.

"I understand," Alex kissed her passionately as he raised himself, holding his body in place over her.

Suzi accepted him in and kissed back just as intensely. She reached between them, finding his cock and stroking him.

"Already hard?" she smiled.

"Are you kidding? Eating you out is quite exciting enough. I want to do more of that."

"Be careful what you wish for," she replied. "You just might get it."

"I hope to get lots of it. And of you. All of you."

"You can have all of me." They kissed while she guided his cock to her opening. Alex lay on top of her, then pushed forward into her.

Alex inserted his tongue into her mouth, and his hard cock into his mother's hot, tight pussy.

Suzi grabbed onto his tongue, sucking and biting, while feeling her son's manhood fill up her insides.

"Oh fuck!" They said together.

He began to rock back and forth, slowly at first. She was wet and that helped, but her pussy was really tight. She had to adjust, and with every thrust Alex felt the grip of her muscles and her body. After a few times she relaxed, and combined with her wetness he was finally able to push all the way in.

"Oh lord, you feel so fucking good!" They kissed passionately as he slowly moved his body inside hers.

Suzi grabbed his shoulders and his arms, tightly holding on as he continued making love to her.

Alex picked up the pace and began to thrust fully and deeply with every stroke. He felt the sides of her pussy and her pelvic opening as he pressed balls deep into his mature, sexy lover.

Then she wrapped her legs around his waist, her body moved with him and would not let go. He began to pummel her, fucking her pussy with ferocity and velocity.

"Argh! Damn!" Alex grunted, alternately the slow deep thrusts with fast and furious pounding.

"That's right, fuck me good lover boy!"

"I love you and your body - I've never had it like this before!"

"Never?" Suzi smiled, happy to please her man.

"Your pussy is so hot and tight - I feel like I'm going to split you in half. You have no idea how great this feels," Alex groaned into her.

"I think I have some idea," Suzi panted and moaned. "And I want you to split me in half. Fuck me like the world depended on it. I want to feel every inch of your cock as deep into me as humanly possible."

"Argh! Fuck I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"Yeah?" Suzi's eyes widened and she smiled naughtily. "Come deep in my pussy, lover boy. I know you've thought about fucking your hot MILF for a while now."

"What?" Alex replied, trying to focus on her body and her words.

"I know you've jerked off watching me by the pool," Suzi egged him on. "Admit it!"

"Argh!" Alex lowered his head as he slammed into his mom's tight box. "Yes!"

"Watching 'family' porn all the while wondering what it would be like to fuck my tight pussy. Admit it!"

"OK! Yes!" Alex pounded into her and fucked her hot cunt with reckless abandon. He felt the twinge in his cock and up his legs.

"Oh god your hard cock feels so good inside me! My pussy really needs it - I really need it. Come inside me and make me yours!"

"Fuuucccckkk!!" Alex threw his head back. Her pussy tightened and constricted on him as he slid in and out of her. The sensation was too much, and he simply lost it, exploding inside her.

Alex came into his mom's pussy with each thrust: three, four, five times.

"Oh, God damn!" He spurted and spasmed as she tightened her arms and legs all around him. She kissed him and held on for dear life as he pushed as far into her as he could go.

"Oh, ow!"

"Sorry!" He started to pull out.

"No don't stop - that hurts so good!"

"Sure?" He said, gently pushing back in.

"Yes - I love your cock inside me... and I really love feeling you come inside me!"

"Really that much?"

"It's empowering and a rush to know how good I make you feel."

"It's incredible!" Alex said happily.

"And I've never had it like this..." Suzi exclaimed. "You may think my pussy is small and tight, but I say your penis is huge when rock hard. Either way, we both gave up the Ps to each other!"

"Now you understand," Alex said as they both connected the dots.

Suzi kissed Alex, feeling their bodies warmly pressed together. Alex held her and kissed with sincerity.

They were no longer mother and son, but lovers and partners.

Alex rolled off and Suzi turned on her side. He snuggled up behind her, draping his arm over her shoulders. He held them together as they drifted off to sleep.

--------------------

Alex woke first in the early morning. His body up against the naked woman lying next to him, his cock hard again but he knew why. He thought about taking advantage of their position - but had to pee first.

After relieving himself, he tried to sneak back into bed. But the mattress moved just enough, and she stirred. The morning light crept in around curtains that didn't cover the window fully on all sides.

"Good morning," Suzi said with a quiet, sleepy voice. She wiggled back into him, fitting snuggly in place. Alex felt her soft bottom press up against his lower abdomen, and it felt great.

"Hey, what's that poking my bottom?" She asked softly, playfully.

"Someone is happy to see you."

"Again? So soon?"

"He's been thinking of you, dreaming of you all night."

"I was worried you wouldn't feel the same when the alcohol wore off. We got pretty drunk last night."

"I weigh more so it takes more to get me wasted. And while it helps to loosen us up enough for last night to have happened... I was still aware of everything going on, and what it means."

"And what does it mean?" Suzi asked hoping he felt the same.

"All I know is, I want to be with you - in every way. I was worried you would wake up in the morning thinking we drank too much and regret how far things went."

"The only regret I have is that we didn't do this sooner."

"And yet, I'm pretty sure it worked out just the only way it could. Sometimes things have to just fall into place, like jigsaw pieces in both space and time."

"My son, the lover-philosopher," Suzi said.

"I'll take that," Alex added.

"Oh yeah? And what else will you take?" She leaned back into his chest.

He inhaled deeply around her neck, taking in her scent. "Mmmm! Everything I can get!"

"Well - I like you, too." She cooed as she pushed her waist back into him again.

Alex adjusted to meet her. His cock rubbed between her cheeks, the shaft pressing into her butt.

"And just where does he think he's going?" She asked playfully.

"You pressed back into me - what do you expect?"

"Hmmm, what do I expect..." she asked herself out loud. "I expect you to take me from behind," Suzi said matter-of-factly.

"Fuck yea!" Alex said excitedly. He licked his fingers, then reached down with his hand between them. Using this thumb as a guide, he positioned his cock at her backdoor.

"Hey! I said from behind, not in my behind!" Suzi called out playfully.

"When you asked what was poking your bottom, I thought..."

"I'm not ready for that."

Her wording made it seem like it was still a possibility. Alex was hopeful. "Yet?"

"Alex, I know what you want. But your cock is too big, it would hurt too much."

"Tell me there' a chance. Someday..."

"You are a good lover and I want to give you everything in return, but..." Suzi tried to think about how to say it. "Alex, please say you'll wait for me until I'm ready. No matter how long it takes."

"I'll wait. I'll be patient."

"I love you," Suzi reached up and behind her, grabbing the back of his head and pulling them together. She twisted her neck and Alex leaned in to kiss her, his body still behind.

Suzi kissed him back and whispered seductively in his ear. "Now put that thing inside me again and make love to my pussy from behind please." She made sure she was understood.

"Yes, ma'am!" Alex reached down and used his thumb again, positioning his cock at her vaginal opening. He grabbed her waist and pulled back, thrusting forward with his hips.

"Oh lord!" Suzi exclaimed quietly as Alex went back inside her again.

"Fuck yes!" Alex whispered as he maneuvered his legs and angled up into her, reaching farther and hitting a different spot than before.

"Ugh, how is it this big?" Suzi moaned as he moved his cock in and out of her warm, tight pussy.

"He's really excited to see you again," Alex said playfully.

"See, he'd never fit in my ass!" Suzi laughed and moaned. Alex wondered though, was she teasing him or what. But he wouldn't push it too far - Suzi was his... no, he wasn't going there anymore. She was a mature, beautiful woman, and whatever she was willing to do, that would have to be good enough.

He grabbed her waist with his hands and pushed deeper into her. He moved in and out, up and down, trying to get all the spots and angles.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Suzi cried out as Alex pounded her from behind.

"Lift your leg," Alex instructed.

"Why?" She asked while complying.

Alex pulled her leg back and rested it on his own. Now her front was exposed, and he reached around and played with her pussy with his hand.

"What are you... oh fuck... argh!" Suzi grunted and moaned as Alex pushed her closer to the edge.

"You feel so good, I want to touch every inch of your body."

"You don't have to..." Suzi started.

"I know," he interjected. "I'm going to try and please you each and every time we're together. That's just who I am."

He fingered her clit and banged her from behind while they lay on their sides.

Alex was in heaven. Her pussy was so tight, and he could feel her ass each time he pressed into her.

"Oh lord, your cock is so wonderful!" Suzi called out in pleasure. "It's hitting all the right spots!"

"I love being inside you," Alex whispered naughtily in her ear.

"Come for me baby!" Suzi urged him on.

"You first!" With a flurry of activity, Alex pummeled her pussy from behind. He focused his fingers on her pussy lips and rubbed her clit.

"Fuck yes! Right there! Oh... My...God!!" Suzi came hard, her legs clenching, her butt cheeks clamping down on Alex as he drove into her.

"Are you close?"

"Getter there!" Alex replied happily.

Suzi pulled away and looked back at a very much confused Alex.

"Was it something I did?"

"On your back!" Suzi commanded, and he complied. She smiled as she mounted him, grabbing his cock that was lubricated from her juices.

"But I thought..." Alex said but his voice trailed as she impaled herself onto him. "Oh, fuck yes, that's tight!"

"And I know you love a tight pussy," She smirked at him.

"Ugh, hell yeah!" Alex grabbed at her hips to try and thrust himself up into her.

"Stay still," She instructed as she wiggled to position herself properly.

"Why?"

"So I can do more, with less." Suzi planted her hands on his chest, then started to squeeze her body around and gyrate on him. She could feel his rigid shaft inside her, filling her up.

"Oh fuck! I love you..." it had multiple meanings, all of which were one hundred percent true to Alex at this moment in his life, at this moment in time.

"Your cock is so big! It feels so good inside me... Oh! I might come again!" Suzi was feeling good, but she was talking naughty for him. They both knew it.

"Argh! Fuck - your body is just amazing. You are amazing!" Alex spasmed into her hot box once, twice then a third time. He grabbed her waist to lock them in place, letting his spasming cock just relish in the feeling of the velvet glove that engulfed him.

"Oh! I can feel you coming in me!" Suzi rocked back and forth some more, milking his cock and feeling her body warm up again. She got lost in the moment, in the pleasure she gave him, that she experienced, that he gave her.

Alex played with her clit and she threw her head back. She arched her back, presenting her chest out to him. Her breasts looked bigger this way, or perhaps fuller. He held her tits and massaged them.

Despite being tired and spent, Alex lifted his legs and waist to force himself up into her again. Then he pounded a few times, straining to reach as far into her as he could go. All the while he thumbed her pussy, pressing on her nub and rolling in circles around her, teasing and toying with her clit.

It wasn't long before she hit another moment of bliss. Instead of massive orgasms, hers were shorter, sharper, more focused and intense.

"Right there! Yes, yes, yes!!" Suzi cried out so loud the birds scattered from the trees outside. "Holy shit that was great!" She collapsed on his chest.