3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 01: Alex & Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do this forever," Alex panted as their writhing bodies heaved, he held them together tightly.

"Would you?" Suzi asked him, as she rolled off gently to the side.

"What?" Alex was caught off guard, not expecting to be given that question.

"Will you do this to me... forever?" She was facing away, and he couldn't see a tear forming.

"Forever is a long time." Alex hemmed and hawed, not exactly sure how to answer. "I mean, I want to. I will try to give you everything you want and love you, for as long as I can."

Suzi got quiet, which concerned him.

"What is it?" He raised on his arm and looked at her. She was crying quietly to herself.

Suzi disconnected and rolled away.

"What did I say wrong?"

"Nothing wrong. I've had the most amazing time. You're great in bed, and a good man." Suzi blocked her face with her hands.

"Mom, what is it?" Alex asked, trying to comfort her by putting his hand on her shoulder.

"That's just it," Suzi looked up at him. "I'm your mom. And in the short time we've been together, I've come to realize that my own son is the best lover I've ever had."

--------------------

"I don't know why I feel this way," Alex held her as they lay next to each other on the bed. "I just do. The heart wants what the heart wants. And our bodies want each other, too."

"I've wanted this for so long. I can't believe it happened, is happening." She nuzzled into his chest.

"I've had a lot of time to think about it too. About you."

"About me? Really?" She asked, nuzzling into his chest. "How long?"

Alex paused, then looked at her. "You really want to know?"

"Yes, tell me."

"When you three moms started planning this trip earlier this year. Us guys - Mark, Sean and I - we were talking about the ladies we might meet here and, um, you know... hook up with."

"Uh-huh, I see how it is," Suzi teased him.

"Anyway, we had been drinking and messing around. Then somehow the discussion turned to MILFs. That stands for Mother I'd Love to..."

"I know what a MILF is, thank you," Suzi playfully hit his arm.

"Sean mentioned how he always had the hots for Jen. She has the nicest tits of the three of you."

"That's true, she does," Suzi confirmed. "Do you like her? I mean, would you..."

"She's pretty, sure. But wait, there's more. Mark said if Sean went after his mom, then his mother Maggie was fair game too. Sean said he was OK with that, as long as we're all consenting adults and treat each woman with respect so there are no issues amongst friends."

"What are we going to do with you boys!" Suzi exclaimed.

"You're asking that, now?" Alex referred to their current situation.

"Fair enough. But I foresee a problem with this plan," Suzi added.

"Yeah, it didn't take long for us to figure that out. If two of us tried to seduce each other's mom, it left the third guy out. So we went through the combinations, and with 3 men and 3 women, you think 9. But there are really only two full sets of pairings that didn't involve anyone being with their own mom."

"And I don't have the tits, so they debated over who would get stuck with me. I was picked last."

"Look, anytime you have rankings, it comes out like that. If you women were to pick amongst us 3 handsome young men, or any 3 men for that matter... inevitably you have a favorite, then a second... so whomever is last is not necessarily bad, they're just third - for you."

"So diplomatic."

"The heart wants what it wants. We shouldn't be shamed for our desires - even Mark or Sean. But I still told them they were being superficial. That it wasn't just about looks. I mean, we all know Jen has the tits, but we don't know who is better in bed, just by external looks."

"It's Maggie, by the way."

"What?" Alex was shocked she would say that. And how did she know anyway?

"Never mind. Continue."

"I said that beauty doesn't translate to great sex. I would take passion and participation over tits any day. And that's when I started formulating the 5 Ps as to what to look for. In part to convince them, but in part to work it out for myself."

"I see. So, what was ultimately decided if I might ask? Just out of curiosity."

"The debate raged on without resolution. Our great idea was that we were going to play blackjack at the casino, and whomever did best, gets first pick. Then it sort of resolves for the other two."

"You'd leave it to chance?"

"I know, it was dumb."

"I didn't say that. But what if all 3 of us MILFs didn't play along with this scheme?"

"We decided that it would be too hard to require complete and total participation. Each person was free to act on their own. Besides, it was just talk, horny guys and wishful thinking."

"Wishful thinking about fucking each other's mom? Were you..." she left it out there.

"I guess I was. That was the conversation anyway. But that was also the first time I seriously started thinking about you in that way."

"I don't follow..."

"I didn't like the thought of them viewing you as less than desirable. If I let Mark and Sean to their top choices, that would leave us on the sidelines. We could go out on date-night with each other while they made their moves. That was not only fine - I preferred it actually. I just couldn't tell them 'Hey, you guys go ahead, I'll see if I can seduce my own mom'. I sort of had to play along."

"Wait, who seduced who?" Suzi teased him, rubbing up against his arm.

"I'm not complaining. It was a fortunate set of circumstances. Perhaps it had to be that way."

"So, you weren't trying to orchestrate it starting last night at the disco?"

"Nope. I sincerely wanted you to have a good time, and maybe find a man that suited your needs and desires - I want you to be happy. That you ended up with me is a dream come true."

"Wait, if they had all reached Tahoe as planned, this might all have gone differently?" Suzi asked.

"Well, maybe. I suppose. I don't know..."

"And how would you like it if Mark or Sean put the moves on me now?"

"About the same if you consider that I could be trying to get with Jen or Maggie."

"Touché," Suzi replied. "I'm not sure how I'd feel about either scenario, to be honest."

"I can't imagine being with anyone else," Alex said. "I really only want to be with you."

She was quiet, so Alex looked over, but she turned her face.

"What did I say?"

"I'm just so happy," Suzi replied - she had wiped tears from her eye. "You have no idea."

"I think maybe I do."

"Alex, I want you to do something for me," she said lovingly, moving back closer to him.

"Anything," Alex replied.

And Suzi did know he would do anything for her.

"I want you to make love to me again."

"That will be my pleasure," Alex said kissing her.

"Only this time," Suzi said taking a pause to make sure she could really go through with it. "After you have me really worked up and ready... " she left something out there.

"Yes?" Alex hoped beyond hopes that it was what he was thinking.

"I want you to...you know..." She made eyes at him.

"You'll need to say it this time."

"Alex," Suzi gulped. "Will you please make love to my ass?"

"Really?" Alex couldn't contain his excitement.

"You're a great lover, gentle and patient and thinking of my pleasure foremost. So, I'm willing to risk it."

"Risk getting hurt?"

"Isn't that a possibility in all relationships?"

"No, I meant physically."

"Whether your cock is too big, or my body is too small... Either way, I want to give you everything possible. That's how much I love you. I'm willing to try."

"And I love you for that," Alex said with a mixture of emotion, passion and lust. They kissed passionately for another few minutes before she broke.

"Just one condition," Suzi added.

"Never tell anyone?"

"No, well yes. That's a given." Suzi looked at him directly in the eyes. "If we do anal, then I am yours and you are mine."

"I think we're at that stage now," Alex replied.

"I mean it," Suzi added. "For and with each other only. No Stacy or Tracy, no Jen or Maggie. No one else, just me. Those are my terms, take it or leave it. We can end this now and I'll have no regrets..."

"Shhh!" He put his finger to her lips to stop her, then kissed her again as she held on to him tightly. "You had me at 'make love to me again'."

Alex rolled her over, and Suzi got comfortable on her stomach.

He started massaging her back and her legs, tracing his hands down her sides and back up again.

"Mmmm, warm, strong hands!" Suzi cooed.

He kissed her neck and back. He reached under her - she lifted, and he grabbed her breasts one in each hand. Then she lay back down, locking them in place under her while he felt and massaged her tits.

Alex lay on her, allowing all parts of his body to press into all parts of her body. He grinded into her, biting her neck and her ear.

Alex moved down her body, kissing as he went. Eventually his hands unlocked from her chest, and he grabbed onto her waist.

Spreading her legs, he licked at her pussy from behind.

"Argh, yes!" She moaned, arching, and lifting her hips slightly to meet him.

Alex slipped a finger into her tight pussy, gently exploring and massaging.

He loved her taste, her scent, her feel. But he had a mission. He removed his finger, then began to lick all around her butthole, drawing circles then gently flicking over her anus.

Alex spread Suzi's cheeks and forced his tongue into her ass.

"Oh my!" Suzi squirmed.

Alex worked on her, his tongue was firm and wet, sliding into her butt and fighting the pressure of her sphincter trying to keep him out. After dueling, her muscles relaxed and let him in.

Alex pushed his mouth forward onto her cheeks, inserting his tongue as far into her ass as he could.

"What are you doing?" Suzi panted heavily.

"Eating your beautiful, tight ass," Alex disengaged to reply before diving back in.

"Oh fuck!" Suzi groaned into the bed, grasping the blanket with both hands in a death grip.

He began to tongue-fuck her ass, tensing his tongue muscle to penetrate her depths.

"First time getting rimmed?"

"Yes!" Then she thought about it. "By a guy."

"Wait, what?" he had to know.

"Some other time."

Alex inserted a finger back into her pussy, then a second. He let his other two fingers slide underneath her, rubbing her clit with alternating thrusts of his arm pushing his hand like a piston.

"Yes, right there! Argh!" Suzi was getting close.

Alex felt the time was right, and her backdoor sufficiently wet for the next move. He removed his tongue and licked his fingers, adding as much saliva as he could.

Alex re-positioned his fingers, pinky outside and underneath her, two fingers in her hot pussy, and index finger now lined up at her butthole.

Suzi tensed, "are you sure I'm ready?"

"Just fingers. For now."

"Oh, ok." She relaxed. A little.

Alex pushed his hand forward, fingers invaded her pussy and now one slipped into her backside. Her muscles instantly clenched around him.

"Oh, ah," Suzi moaned. "It's tight."

"Yes, your tight little ass is wonderful."

"Oh, you're such a bad boy!"

"I think you're loving every minute of it," Alex teased her.

"Oh, God!" She writhed as he fingered both her holes. He reached under with his other hand to play with her clit. "Umph!" She bit the blanket and held on.

Alex risked some more, and wedged his second finger into her tight rectum, pushing it in just as far.

"Ow! Wait!" Suzi tried to move her body away but that just made it worse, so she stopped.

"Too much? Sorry..." He disappointingly started to pull back.

"Yes, no, don't move..." She wanted it for him, for her, for both of them. "The angle is off." She shifted her body into a better position, and Alex felt her muscles ease.

"Please, take it easy on me," she asked. "My tight little ass isn't used to all this... attention."

Pleased that they could continue, Alex very carefully resumed moving his fingers in her butt. He played with her pussy, gently touching and working in and out of both her holes again.

After a few minutes, he had regained the momentum of finger-banging her like before. He had two fingers in her pussy, and now two in her ass.

"Oh fuck, that's great. Umph!" She moaned as he relentlessly worked her body.

"You like being fingered?" He asked devilishly.

"I love what you do to me," she replied.

"How about this?" Alex asked naughtily as he put all his fingers inside her.

"Oh lord - is that your entire hand?" She was bucking against him.

"Two in your ass, three in your pussy!"

"Oh, fuck yes - fill me up, you bad boy!"

Alex reached under with his other hand to rub her clit again.

"No! Yes... Arghh!" Suzi came again, bursting with an orgasm all over his fingers. She put her head into the blanket and screamed.

Alex slowed but held his fingers in place. Suzi convulsed and spasmed against his digits inside her. He moved his fingers again, causing her to squirm and squeal.

"Enough! Oh fuck, that was good!" She collapsed onto the bed.

He finally disengaged, then lay next to her. They spent a few minutes simply relishing in the delight of being together, of pleasing each other.

"Are we..." Suzi broke the silence.

"Done? Nope, that was just the appetizer," Alex replied.

"What is this spell you have me under."

"I could ask the same of you," Alex replied. "Temptress, seductress."

"I think you're loving every minute of it."

"Roll over."

"On my back?" Suzi asked while complying, nonetheless. "I thought guys preferred taking girls from behind."

"Every position has its benefits, and a right time. Right now, I want to see you, touch you, kiss you when I make love to you."

"Oh Alex," Suzi called his name as he positioned himself over her.

Now he kissed her with the passion and desire that had built between them. Now he communicated with his body, his mouth on hers, his hands all over. He pushed his cock back inside her pussy.

"But I thought..." Suzi whimpered.

"Patience, lover," Alex replied. "I know what I'm doing." Their bodies writhed and gyrated together.

Alex reached down between them, and played with her clit, rubbing and pinching.

"Yes - you do know what you're doing! Oh fuck, right there!" Suzi called out.

After a couple minutes he picked up the pace and began thrusting then pounding into her incredibly tight pussy. All the while he kept at her nub, driving her towards that cliff.

"Fuck your pussy is tight!" Alex moaned into her was passion and lust.

"Give me your big cock!" Suzi urged him on.

"God, I love you," he knew she was talking dirty for his benefit. He pushed into her again and again, feeling her from the inside.

"You feel so good inside me!" Suzi relished in the sensations of her body, feeling him stretch her and fill her up, pushing into the sensitive spots inside her.

"I want to do everything with you, and to you." Alex whispered into her now, tantalizing her with alternating speeds and intensities, with deep thrusts and quick spurts.

Alex fucked her good and loved her more. Relentlessly he invaded her space and pushed her to the edge.

"Fuck, yes, yes!" Suzi cried out as loud as she could. She grabbed at his arms and shoulders, digging in with her fingers, holding on for dear life. Pleasure exploded in all directions, nerve endings reporting varying levels of pleasure and release.

Her spasms eventually subsided, and her body collapsed back onto the bed, heaving.

Alex remained inside her, positioning himself above her to give her room to breathe. It was a full minute before she could speak again.

"Why must you do that," Suzi said pleasantly, and with labored breath.

"What?"

"Give me an orgasm. Every time."

"A couple of reasons. First, I want to please you," Alex was straight.

"That you do," Suzi added.

"Most guys are only thinking of themselves. Which is too bad because after getting your partner off, they are more likely to, um, participate... with whatever happens next."

"And what happens next?" She smiled coyly, innocently.

"Second reason is a bit selfish. With a good orgasm you're warmed up, relaxed, euphoric."

"Very much so," she cooed. "Doesn't seem selfish," she pointed out.

"And having pleased you this much, this many times, I don't feel it unfair to... take my share."

"You can take your share," Suzi said playfully. "Or I can just give it to you."

"I think I'm the one giving it to you..." Alex pulled his cock from her pussy and lowered it to her anus.

"Why yes... you naughty boy. Wait... surely you don't think that big thing of yours will fit in my tight little ass...do you?" Suzi teased him with an innocent look.

But then her next statement indicated she was all for it. "At least, not without proper lubricant," she looked at him with all seriousness. "Do you have some?"

"I wasn't exactly prepared for this..." Alex said sheepishly.

"That's OK, I am. Overnight bag, outer pocket."

"God, I love you," Alex said as he jumped off the bed. He grabbed the KY and came back to his lover, eagerly waiting for him and entirely prepared to give it up to him.

Alex sat back on his legs, then reached under hers to raise her up and pull her closer. He set her down on his thighs and she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking him in.

Alex lubed his finger then inserted it into her backside and worked it around. Then he put a glob on the end of his cock and lined the tip of his penis right up against her pinkish-brown butthole.

Alex leaned forward and pressed her legs back, tilting her hips into an optimal position as he stretched his body out over her. He reached for her mouth, and they shared a passionate kiss.

He looked into her eyes, and she gave him a knowing nod back. She understood what was about to happen, and with her body and her soul was giving herself to him in every way.

Alex slipped his cock deep into the hottest, tiniest ass he had ever encountered.

"Shit that's tight!" Alex called out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that's too big!" Suzi exclaimed, tightening her arms as her body winced at the pain of being stretched farther than ever before.

"Sorry! Too much?" He didn't know if he should pull out. It was hard do anything but push his cock further in.

"Yes! No! Don't you dare stop now!" Suzi clenched her legs and held him in place. "We're doing this!"

The sensation was incredible - her sphincter gripped his cock as he slid back and forth inside her. It was hot and tight, naughty and taboo. He was making love to his beautiful, petite MILF - in her ass!

With each full thrust in, Alex felt her rump against his abdomen. He made love to her, pushing deep into her with passion and intensity, trying to please her and himself at the same time.

"Argh! I love being in your ass! This is the best feeling in the history of the world!"

"Alex," Suzi bit on his neck and whispered in his ear. "I want you to make love to me as if the world depended on it. Get as deep as humanly possible inside me." She knew what he wanted, what he needed, and she was determined to give it to him, to both of them.

"Fuck I love your body and everything about you!" He groaned as he drove his cock deep in her super tight butt. They rocked in rhythm and kissed while he made love to her petite frame.

"Ugh - Ow - Uh! Damn you're so big and full inside me!"

"And you're so wonderfully tight and hot," Alex said thrusting into her ass with increased ferocity.

"It fits so snuggly and perfectly, like jigsaw pieces!" She moaned and grunted.

Alex raised his torso then abdomen, creating a space between them. He looked down at her amazing body. Suzi looked down there too. She couldn't see the point of insertion, but she could feel him driving into her.

"Oh fuck, this is so naughty," Suzi said hungrily. "And so unreal."