3 Months Pt. 02 - Friday

Story Info
Friday finally arrives. Lots of teasing happens.
3.4k words
4.05
4.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

When I got home last Sunday I told my husband about my meeting. He was not very happy with me.

"I am supposed to meet them first!" He complained

"I know, but the conversation was going so well." I responded

"But what if something would have happened. I meet them first to make sure you are safe." He said

I could see the anguish in his face. He really did not care that I had met him but that I had put myself in a possibly dangerous situation.

"It will not happen again, we were talking about possibly meeting again on Friday." I responded

"Are you wanting to have sex with him? Are y'all meeting in public or private?" He asked in an angry tone

"I would be lying if I said I didn't want to experience him sexually. However, nothing is set in stone yet." I respond trying to keep my tone even.

"Ok, well talk to him. If he doesn't want to meet me that is a warning sign in my head. We can all meet at the lake like you did today." He answers much calmer than before.

"Ok, I will let you know." I respond and the conversation drops.

Waiting for Friday

After Sundays conversation with Howard I knew I had to talk to Guy. I did not know how he would respond to needing to meet my husband but I also knew I was not going to start this relationship or hurt my husband with dishonesty.

"On Friday can we meet at the lake again?" I text

"I don't see why not but I was hoping to get you into a more private setting." He responds

"May I call?" I know the conversation will come out cleaner if I say it all verbally

"Yes, you may." He replies

I call him. The entire time the phone rings my heart is beating so fast. I don't know what I'm scared of but I know I'm dancing in undiscovered territory for all the 3 of us. The ground is shaky and I don't want to fall. He finally answers after 4 rings.

"Hi, Guy!" I say

"Hello, how are you?" He responds with slight angst

"I'm ok. Howard wants to meet you. How do you feel about that?" I say in a breathless rush

"Ok, I don't have an issue with that but why?" He says but with a standoffish tone

"He wants to feel your vibes and make sure I am safe with you." I respond the best way I know how

"Ok. I can respect that. Are we just gonna meet, talk, and then go back to my apartment?" He asks

Well that was easy enough. "Yes, that sounds like a good plan."

We continue to talk about our days and whatever conversations until we both need to hang up.

The week goes by fast enough. We have been talking all week pretty consistently. The texting is none stop unless we get busy at work. We are starting to find a good routine on phone calls after work and smooshing in any extra calls when the time allows. The conversations are not forced. They flow very easily. Most of the conversations are very platonic but will occasionally get a little heated in all the right ways.

Friday

We discuss our likes and dislikes. Our boundaries and hard limits. The things I want to experience but haven't had the chance to. His skills with impact play, restraining, edging, and aftercare. By the time Friday hits I am a complete mess. I am so wound up that I feel like I am going to burst at the seams. However, even though both of us want to have sex we also do not want to move too fast. We want the emotional to lead the physical and not the other way around.

I leave work on Friday. I have a few errands to run and then I am heading to the lake. My phone begins to buzz as I pull out of the parking lot. It is Howard.

"Hello." I answer

"Hey, I am already in town. Do you want me to grab you something to eat?"

"You already know the answer to that question." I answer with a laugh.

"Ok, I'm going to Whataburger. What do you want?" He responds laughing right back

I give him my order.

"Are you heading to the lake now?" He asks

"No, I have a few errands and we aren't meeting him until 6. We have an hour and a half." I respond

"Ok, well I will get food and then you can just meet me there when you get done." He responds and hangs up.

My errands are quick and I know Howard is just sitting there waiting so I head out to the lake an hour early. Guy is working out so I know we are going to be waiting at least an hour. We have already discussed the things that are priorities to ourselves and working out is definitely that for both of us.

I pull up behind Howard's truck, step out of my car, and climb into his truck. He already has my food laid out and I begin to eat.

"So are you going to fuck him today?" He asks bluntly

"No, I want to build a relationship first before sex takes over." I answer

"I don't understand the point in all this. I mean I understand the sex but why would you want to have emotions for someone else?" He responds

"Because I know that I can. I know that I can love you and love other people at the same time." I respond

This conversation has been going for days but I don't know the right words to explain to him that I have more love to give and it has nothing to do with our relationship.

"I don't want to love anyone else." He says

"I'm not asking you to. This is for me. If you decide to be monogamous or stay open for the sexual perks I am ok with your decision." I say

"You would think after how badly you got hurt with Seth you wouldn't want it to happen again." He prods

"I have more emotional boundaries now. I went into the things with Seth with my eyes closed. I don't regret any of it. I learned a lot about myself and what I want. Guy and I have already discussed that we are taking this slow and keeping each other in check emotionally." I say

The conversation dies off and we begin talking about kids and life. I know that he still has reservations but is trying to trust me. He doesn't understand my motives but he's allowing me to explore. To see if polyamory is who I am or if I'm just confused. For years now we have maintained an open relationship. I have a few men that I'm allowed to maintain friendships and sex with but emotions have been off limits. Once Seth came along and I couldn't control my emotions something was opened in me that I couldn't shut in a box again. This is uncharted territory but I want to discover it.

Finally, Guy pulls up in front of the truck. He steps out at the same time as us. We sit at the same picnic table but set apart from each other. I set in front of Howard and Guy sets on the same side as me but about 2 feet away. We are all visibly nervous. Everyone's faces are blank and trying to maintain any composure. The conversation starts off easy. They talk about guns, politics, football, and several other masculine topics. I sit there just watching the transaction. After about an hour I say that I'm about to leave because I need to use the restroom. Guy agrees that he does too. I give Howard a kiss and a hug him good bye and get into my car. Guy asks if I'm meeting him at his apartment. I agree.

I drive off and call Howard.

"How do you feel?" I ask as he answers

"He's ok. I feel like he may get a little possessive but you are fine to go to his house. I'm going to go get some beer and head home." He responds

"Ok, I'm just checking in and make sure you are ok with me going over there for several hours." I respond

"Yes, that's ok just text when you are headed home. He commands

I pull into Guy's parking lot and park next to his car.

"I'm here." I text

I get out, walk to his door, and knock. I didn't realize how nervous I would be when we were finally alone. I'm so used to everything just being sexual. I don't know if I will be able to stick to my personal vow to keep the object emotional.

He opens the door and I walk in. I see his pile of shoes next to the door. Therefore, I take my shoes off to respect his home. The house is dark. I stand there not knowing where to go. He directs me into his room. I go completely shy.

"May I kiss you?" He asks

"Yes" I say quietly

He bends and kisses me. My hands go up to his face. His arms go around my waist to steady my tiptoeing to reach him. The kiss starts as soft pecks and grows to our tongues lightly exploring each other. My breathing and his grow heavy. My body is responding to him already. He walks me backwards until my calves hit the end of the bed.

"May I take your shirt off?" He asks

"Mmhmm." Is the only response I can get out

He pulls my shirt off and inspects what he sees. His hands run over my bra, stomach, and waist. He continues to kiss me as he lays me back.

"Take your shirt off, please." I whisper

Before I know it all of our clothes are off. Our hands were touching all of each other's skin. His skin is soft, smooth, and almost hairless. His tight chest and shoulder muscles feel so intoxicating underneath my hands. I can hear from his breathing that the intensity of this moment is really starting to grow.

"I think we need to take a break or we will be having sex today." I say

"No, we aren't. I am going to make sure of that." He responds confidently

"But we do need to take a shower. I feel self conscious because I just left the gym." He states

"I understand." I scoot to the end of the bed

He walks into the bathroom and I hear the water turn on. He walks out and asks "Are you ok taking a shower with me?"

"Mmhmm, it is one of my favorite things." I respond

He walks back over to me and bends to continue kissing me. I pull away and ask "Aren't we going to shower?"

"Mm, yes. I just don't want to stop exploring you." He says against my lips

I stand and walk to the bathroom as he is continuing to tease me with his mouth.

The light from the bathroom wakes up all my senses and I am suddenly self conscious again. I am exposed and naked. My nerves return. "Get in." He orders

He climbs in after me and I can see in his eyes that his nerves have returned too. "Hold out your hand." He says

I do as in told even though I'm confused to why. He then turns and squirts shampoo in my hand. I laugh to myself. I wasn't planning on washing my hair but oh well. I wet my hair and close my eyes. He reaches out and tweaks my nipple hard and then switches to the other. I jump and scream out. His hands move down my stomach and grabs a hold of my waist. He waits until my hair is rinsed and hands me a squirt of conditioner. He then moves me roughly but cautiously to stand out of the water. He gets in the stream of water and I return the favors. Shampoo. Conditioner. Exploring. I touch, kiss, and nibble on his skin. He puts body wash into his hand and places me in front of him. My back facing his front. He washes every inch of me. Lastly, reaching in between my legs to softly wash my folds and tender spots. I gasp as he takes extra care on my clit. I lean into him as his fingers become rougher and more determined. He turns me around and squirts soap into my hands. I look up into his eyes. Mine feeling all cloudy from need and his such a light brown. His pupils are so small and face set. I begin running my hands over his chest and stomach. I'm relishing the feel of his skin all smooth and wet.

"May I?" I ask signaling to his erect cock.

"Yes, you may." He replies hoarsely

I reach under his balls and around his shaft as I maintain eye contact. His eyes grow lighter and darker at the same time. He bends to kiss me but I move my head. My hand circle his cock and start moving back and forth. I use both hands to please him. I am enjoying pleasing him as much as I am feeling him.

"That's enough. We need to rinse off." He growls out

He allows me to rinse myself and then he follows. I hand him a towels as soon as we are both out. The cold air brings us both back to our quiet senses. I walk into the room alone as he finishes drying. First I take the towel off then I put it back on feeling even more exposed than before. I set at the end of the bed for what feels like hours but is only a few minutes. He walks out and grins at me.

"Lay back, baby. Open your legs." He says

I scoot back on the bed and get in his requested position. He wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me to make contact with his mouth. Oh! Fuck! His mouth is so hot and wet against my cold skin. He engulfs my entire pussy with his tongue and lips. It is like he is devouring me with heat. My body responds instantly. I begin climbing before I can even think. Then he stops and slows. Then begins again. He does this several times but never allowing me to cum all the way. The process is intoxicating and much more pleasing than an orgasm. My body is moving and responding to all of him.

"I need to feel your mouth on my cock. I want to show you how I like it." He says

He lays on the bed I get up to oblige. He has went flaccid while he was waiting. I take him into my mouth and he places his hand on the back of my head.

"Slow and hard baby. Yes, like that. Mm suck harder." He says

He begins to get harder. I try to take all of him but stop before he hits the back of my throat. His hand is pushing my head down to go deeper. I place my other hand at the bottom of his shaft to give myself room to stop. I can't deep throat and I don't want to learn right now.

"Mm, yes baby. Slower. Harder. Take my cock. Do you like sucking by cock? Do you like pleasing me?"

I go hard down and slow up. He moves my hand and presses my face to where I am flush into his skin. He is fully in my mouth. I can feel my body pulling away. I can't breathe and this is scaring me. He slows himself and quits pushing so deep.

"Your not ready for that. Do you want to keep sucking my cock?" He says

I look up at him and take his cock in my mouth again. I put my hand back on the end of his shaft. I suck hard up and slow back down. We find a rhythm. I find my body moving and responding to turning him on. My hips are moving. I begin moaning into him. My brain is going foggy with want. I want to cum. I want to make him cum.

He pulls my shoulders and he plucks out of my mouth. I look at him and whine.

"You are not going to make me cum that way. It takes way to long to get me there." He says with a laugh

He pulls me on top of him and begins kissing me. Our hands roam. My legs straddle him. My hips begin trying to find entry. I need some kind of release.

"Mm, no no baby. You aren't getting that cock today. Do you want me inside of you?" He says in my ear.

"No but yes." I giggle in a whisper

"Come up here baby. Sit on my face." He orders

Oh hell! Yes. I think. This is what I want. I climb up to his head. Place my pussy over his mouth and press my hands against the wall to steady myself. His hot mouth engulfs me again. The heat radiates through me. Soft laps up and down my clit. Not straying. Then moving to my hole with the same up and down, right to left movement. Over and over. Continuous movement. He grabs my thigh and pulls me into his face more.

My body climbs and I cry out. "Please let me cum. Please please let me cum."

He pulls away just long enough to say "Yes baby cum for me."

My heart is pounding out of my chest. My hands clawing into the wall. My hips quaking on his face. And finally my body releases. Loud. Hard. Intense.

He guides me off of him and to lay next to him. I curl into his chest and just breathe. "Are you ok? Do you need water?" He asks

"Yes and yes. My water bottle is on your dresser." I reply

He gets up as I sit up. He hands me the water. I drink and realize how hungry and thirsty I am. This prompts me to look at my watch. Oh, fuck it's been 2 hours. We only have an hour left before I have to get home. I place the water next to the bed and lay into his chest again.

We lay there for several minutes until our hands start roaming again. He moves on top of me and begins gyrating in between my legs. His head moving on my clit. My arms wrap around his neck. Our bodies doing what feels natural. I move my hips up without thinking and his cock almost enters until he pulls back. We continue. He pushes forward and I move back. This continues for what feels like hours. When I get weak and can't take anymore he pulls away. When he can't stand it and tries to enter I pull away. This goes on for a mind blowing amount of time. The whole time we are talking to each other. Reassuring each other that we do not want sex. We want to let this grow.

In my head I know that this is the same as sex. This is just as physical as any kind of sex. However, I do not want it to stop. I love the way his skin feels on mine. I love how his voice sounds in my ear. I love how our bodies know just how to please each other.

Finally, we get to an exhausted state and need to stop. He lays next to me and we curl together again. "I have to go home. It's already late." I say

"I know but I'm not ready for you to leave. I'm not done pleasing you." He responds

I sit up and kiss his lips gently. "But I have to go."

I stand and get dressed. I prepare to leave as he gets dressed in some baggy shorts. He comes up behind me and starts nibbling on my neck. "When do you want to come back?" He asks huskily

"I don't know yet. But I will let you know as soon as I know my schedule." I reply

I walk to the door and go to open it. "You have to unlock it." He says

I laugh and turn to kiss him good bye. The kiss goes on for several minutes. He pats me on the butt and says "Ok ok you have to go." He unlocks the door for me and I leave.

I get to my car and text Howard "I'm headed home."