3 Moonraker Ch. 04

Story Info
Blonde turns Drax's Moonraker against him.
1.3k words
5
792
1

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Blonde struggled as the guards bound her against Brandon Gala, flexing and stretching her muscles as they tied them up with rope below the fuselage of the Moonraker missile. Gala twitched fearfully, constantly rubbing against her, sometimes aggravating her. Both were still naked, their bodies still wet from their impromptu reconnaissance mission. After a brief struggle, Blonde managed to get a good look up, at where the technicians were attaching China's military decals onto the Moonraker.

"You are a very competent agent, Miss Blonde," mused Drax.

"Why are you doing this Drax? You SLUTS must know: once that missile hits London, they will examine the wreckage. It will trigger World War Three," Blonde replied.

"That is the plan. I was so close but ran out of funding to pay for the advanced rocket fuel, so I tried to raise it by cheating at Baccarat. If you had not discovered me, I would have been able to launch Moonraker a week ago. But I and the rest of SLUTS will survive, as we have hidden bunkers throughout the world. Once the superpowers eradicate each other, we will outlast the nuclear winter and rebuild the planet in our image. It won't matter to you, as once the countdown is complete, the Moonraker will incinerate you both, and I'll be well on my way to an underwater bunker."

With that, Drax left them to die.

Once gone, Blonde relaxed her muscles and slowly wiggled her way out of the ropes, then freed Brandon. As she hoped, they had left her waterproof pouch nearby to incinerate any evidence collected within; she quickly attached it to herself, drew her Walther PPK/s, and with Gala bolted towards the control room, using the path she calculated would only bring them into contact with just one security guard within a minute, whom she quickly dispatched with a single shot to the forehead.

After grabbing the slain goon's assault rifle, they finally entered the control room. As the Moonraker began to rumble, Blonde attached her smartphone to the launch computer's USB port, cracked the password, and canceled the missile launch. Reprogramming it to lick onto the wake of Drax's nearby submarine, she manually launched the missile, which ended Drax's nefarious scheme and life within seconds.

Several days later Blonde waited impatiently for Gala and his fiance at the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain, pacing back and forth nervously by the swan statue. She was wearing her favorite Burberry trench coat, underneath it a tight sweater that showed how young and firm her breasts were, and a short skirt to display her lean, firm, and sexy legs. She deliberately dressed sexier today and was lost in deep thought as to how to convince Brandon Gala and his fiance into a threesome.

"James?" asked Gala silently.

Blonde snapped out of her mental soliloquy and turned to see the handsome Gala holding hands with his fiance, a beautiful Welsh woman with a flawless face and the body of a sexy lingerie model. She was dressed in a short tube dress with a trench coat on top and was holding a tiny clutch purse. She caught Blonde's eye, and Blonde was pretty sure she had caught hers too.

"You're gorgeous," the woman said.

"As are you, darling. The name's Blonde. James Blonde," Blonde replied while blushing.

"I am Detective Inspector Vivian, also of SO15," she replied.

After some small talk, Blonde and Vivian warmed up to each other very quickly, and Gala seemed very comfortable and glad the two were getting along so well. It was at this point that Vivian became very forward:

"Brandon has told me much about you James, and now that I've met you, I know you are the type of woman I want to share my fiance with. We rent a flat a little further out by Kensington. Why don't you come over so we can fuck?"

Blonde just giggled.

"I was going to take you both over to a farmhouse in France and after a wonderful dinner, was going to see if it's true what they say about the scream of a rose," replied Blonde.

They arrived very quickly at the tiny flat that Gala and Vivian shared near Kensington; Blonde wasn't surprised that Gala was driving so fast to get two beautiful women into bed with him. After the three rushed up from the parking garage into the flat, Vivian aggressively grabbed Blonde and kissed her. Blonde then felt Brandon's hands from behind removing her trench coat, then unzipping her skirt and sliding it off. His hands then slid up the back of her legs to grab her small but firm buttocks.

Meanwhile, Vivian had begun rapidly unbuttoning Blonde's blouse while Blonde found and unzipped her dress. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, Gala removed it and unclapsed her bra, allowing Vivian to toss it aside. Her breasts free and proudly staying firm in the air, Blonde took Vivian's head and pressed her face into her cleavage, where she began to lick Blonde's breasts and suck her nipples. This also allowed Blonde to pull Vivian's dress down to her waist, exposing that she was not wearing a bra; her firm and ripe breasts were beautifully visible, and Blonde began fondling them.

It was then Gala stepped around and behind his fiance, and completed removing her dress, feeling the sides of her legs in the process. Unlike Blonde, she was not wearing a bra so Blonde stepped in and started kissing her breasts as Gala kissed up her spine from behind. Blonde opened her eyes and saw that both she and Vivian only had their panties on, whereas Gala was completely naked; Blonde had no idea when he undressed, nor how he undressed so quickly.

Vivian and Gala then guided Blonde to their bed, gently laying her down on her back. Vivian naughtily pulled her panties off with her teeth, spread her legs, crawled in between, and began nibbling and licking Blonde's labia lips. While she orally stimulated Blonde's loins, Gala had gotten directly behind his sexy brunette wife and rubbed his erection full of lubricant. Upon completion, he positioned himself and gently pushed his mushroom head, then shaft, into his fiance's vagina from behind.

Soon the room was filled with the wet slapping sounds and groans of lust that accompanied vigorous and passionate coitus. As Vivian licked every spot of Blonde's inner labia, Gala pumped furiously into his fiance, desperate to ejaculate into her. After a few hard and fast pumps into her, he tapped on her butt to get her off of Blonde, put a condom on, and lubricated it; Vivian sat to the left of Blonde.

His fiance took more lubricant and rubbed a generous proportion onto Blonde's labia while instructing her fiance to get a condom, which he used to sheath his penis. She then lathered the condom-covered phallus with lubricant, and slid the rubber-coated glans up and down over Blonde's labia lips, gently slipping it into her slit. Once the rubber-sheathed bulbous mushroom head made its way inside of her, Gala began rhythmically pumping in and out, eventually getting his entire shaft into her vagina.

Now happily deep within the beautiful Blonde, Gala thrust away at a fast and furious pace, holding onto her breasts while driving his phallus deep into her. To aid in his penetration, his fiance Vivian grabbed Blonde's gorgeous legs and placed them over his shoulders, upon which he gave several more thrusts before he suddenly slammed himself deep into her. He cried out in joy and involuntarily slammed his phallus into her again. After a few more subdued pumps into Blonde, Gala rolled off of her, his condom-covered penis popping out of her, leaving her labia hanging out after an exhausting coitus.

As Blonde began recovering her breath, Vivian wrapped her legs around her body and pulled Blonde in close, bringing their labia lips into contact. She wiggled and ground her labia against Blonde's, and Blonde returned the gesture by grabbing Vivian's legs and bucking her hips at her, smashing their sensitive labia lips against each other. It didn't take long for their scissoring to reach a frenzied pace, with both women moaning in delight.

Suddenly Blonde and Vivian shuddered violently, and both women threw their heads back in ecstasy while crying out in primal satisfaction. Collapsing on the bed, exhausted, they smiled at each other.