4 Diamonds Are Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
Gun Barrel Sequence.
905 words
4.17
1.1k
2

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside a North Korean military base near the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) dividing North and South Korea, a beautiful blonde woman wearing a fedora and fur coat walked to the guard at the front gate, showed him her suitcase, and was allowed entry. As she walked towards the main building, her gorgeous long, lean athletic legs slipped out from between the sides of her coat, distracting the North Korean soldiers around her. She waited impatiently for a few minutes until an officer flanked by two guards walked briskly towards her, nodding politely to acknowledge her presence.
"I'm Colonel Moon, at your service, miss?" inquired the officer.
"Blonde. James Blonde," she replied in a strong English accent, smiling flirtatiously at him.
"May I?" asked Colonel Moon, who instructed a guard to take the suitcase from her outstretched arm.
"All conflict diamonds, as you requested," she replied.
The guard delivered the suitcase to a nearby worker who opened it and examined the diamonds within using a magnifying glass. As the worker looked at the diamonds, the guard looked at his smartphone, then spoke to Colonel Moon in Korean:
"She is MI6."
Unbeknownst to them, Blonde was fluent in Korean and understood everything that everyone around her was saying. However, she kept a calm demeanor and smiled at them, not letting them know that she knew what they were saying. Her eyes scanned the surroundings, noting several armored hovercraft near the entrance to the military compound.
"Kill her," said Colonel Moon in Korean, motioning to a nearby soldier with an AK-47.
The guard quickly pointed his weapon at her.
"I see the British have caught on to our diamond smuggling scheme. Too bad you won't live to report your findings back to them," smiled Colonel Moon, who spoke English this time.
"Well, don't blow it all at once," replied Blonde, motioning to the diamonds while raising her hands. As she raised her hands, she shrugged her fur coat off, revealing she was only wearing a blue bikini top consisting of two medium-sized triangles that mostly covered her nipples and front of her breasts, matched with a thong that only covered the crack between her buttocks and her labia; fortunately, she had shaved before the mission.
The executioner and other soldiers stared lecherously at her, mouths open in awe as they admired her beautiful creamy white smooth flesh, her young and firm breasts, her firm and lean buttocks, and the long, lean, and athletic legs that held it all up. Her wavy blonde hair swayed a little in the wind, but the movement was hindered by her fedora.
With their eyes set on her perfectly sexy body, Blonde slowly raised her hands, grabbed her fedora and pressed a hidden button on it, before throwing it swiftly like a frisbee at her executioner, whose eyes were now admiring the front of her thong.
The button activated explosives hidden in the suitcase, causing a moderate explosion that killed several soldiers standing nearby. Her executioner was so focused on her legs and thong that he didn't even see the steel-rimmed fedora spin into his throat, dropping him to the ground instantly. Blonde ran up and grabbed his AK-47, spun to aim but then dropped to the grass to avoid shots fired by other soldiers, then fired a small burst at Colonel Moon.
The escaping Colonel Moon ran for his life, jumped onto a hovercraft, and fled the compound, followed by Blonde who commandeered an empty hovercraft and took pursuit. She, in turn, was followed by several hovercraft, but was able to trigger the front gate to collapse on some of her pursuers, leaving only one pursuing hovercraft after her once she left the compound.
Checking the area, she drove the hovercraft straight into the DMZ, directly at the nearest South Korean military installation on the other side. As she maneuvered over the minefield, Colonel Moon and the other hovercraft closed in behind her, shooting at her. Looking forward quickly to make sure she was not about to collide with any trees, she turned around and fired random bursts of bullets into the ground behind her, hoping to set off some land mines. Luckily, she managed to set off a few mines, which destroyed the second hovercraft, but Colonel Moon's was approaching fast.
His hovercraft rammed hers, and as her hovercraft was about to flip over, she jumped onto his, grabbing onto the front hood to hold on. He tried to shoot her with his sidearm, but Blonde nimbly kicked it out of his hand, as she was lying sideways on the front hood. Before she could pull her leg back, he grasped her ankle hard, but as he brought out a combat knife with his other hand, she grabbed that hand with both of hers and delivered several knees to his head while lying sideways on the front of the hovercraft. Twisting his knife hand as hard as she could, she got him to drop his knife off the side of the hovercraft, then using jiu-jitsu principles, wrapped her legs around his neck and ruthlessly snapped it. With Colonel Moon now dead, she climbed into the cockpit, grabbed his smartphone, and threw his lifeless body overboard, where it rolled on the ground and set off a land mine behind her.
Seizing the hovercraft controls, she effortlessly glided her way to the South Korean military base in eyesight at the end of the DMZ.